Start by marking “Where We Belong (Alabama Summer, #4)” as Want to Read:
Where We Belong (Alabama Summer, #4)

Where We Belong

(Alabama Summer #4)

From New York Times bestselling author, J. Daniels, comes the fourth book in the sexy and hilariously charming Alabama Summer series.

Ben and Mia Kelly can’t seem to catch a break.

Grueling night shift and opposing schedules have left the passionate couple geared up and ready for some much needed alone time. There’s only one thing standing in their way.

Parenthood.

With two cu
Published (first published August 18th 2015)

Christy
Jul 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
 photo 48b66da9-0282-4f57-bbfb-6a298b7580ec_zps5mooefra.jpg

I love these Bama boys and I'm always happy to be reading more about them! Ben and Mia's story is the first in the series and it's one of the best. I loved reading about Ben, Mia and little Nolan in Where I Belong. It was such a special read. I'm a sucker for any book with a sweet little kid in it. Add in the fact that these two were childhood frienemies and Ben is Mia's best friends older brother... I was SOLD. So first thing I'm going to say is if you haven't read Where I Belong you need to a
Lisa Jayne
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FIVE FOREVER KELLY STARS.

"Assume the position. Things are about to heat up in the south."

description

Attention please to all those readers who fell in love with Ben and Mia Kelly in book one of the Alabama summer series, you will be delighted to discover that J Daniels has decided to further satisfy your love for this adorable fictional couple. Get your seatbelts on because officer Kelly is back and better than ever and you may want some to clear your diaries for this ride, J Daniel's has cranked up the h
ღFloღ the coffee addict
4 **uninterrupted** STARS

“I like to imagine there was always some part of my soul that belong to Ben. Something undeniable tethering us together. An imperceptible energy, like the force behind a gust of wind.
It's always been there.”

I'm officially the queen of short reviews this week. So sorry, but that's how it goes.

Now, Where We Belong. As you might know I am a huge fan of J. Daniels' Alabama Summer Series. A real chick-flick gem with lots of yummy males and sweet girls, family and kids. Ju
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars

My mind loves Ben. My heart loves Be. My body loves Ben. He's the warmth in my blood. The roar of my pulse.

First of all, if you're reading this as a standalone, how dare you?! If you haven't yet met Officer Ben "OMG Nine Inches" Kelly in Where I Belong, you read right this second! Right now, you hears me?! FFS! LOL! But if you want to seriously miss out, you can also read this as a standalone. But why would you? I'd highly recommend reading the whole series in order so you may truly a
Catarina
5 Sweet Stars.

description

In this novella, we have Ben and Mia going through a rough phase. With conflicting work schedules, with Nolan and Chase being very curious and interrupting them every single time, they just want a little deserved time for themselves.
Their original book was my favorite of the series so I have to say that this book was a wonderful surprise. Well written, sweet, romantic and incredibly hot this is a book you can’t miss if you’re a fan of the series, especially because we get to see
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Where We Belong
Series: Alabama Summer #3.5
Author: J. Daniels
Release date: August 18, 2015
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

Where We Belong was a nice short and spicy interlude and welcome addition to the series. Fans of Ben and Mia are sure to be satisfied with this novella. It's everything you'd come to expect from a J. Daniels full length novel, just compressed into a fun-sized, steamy indulgence. How can you go wrong with a dirty talking officer of the law? It was su
Beverly

Where We Belong is Ben and Mia’s novella. Their story is the first in the Alabama Summer Series and is still my favorite. I love how Ben and Mia grew up together. I love that Ben is Mia’s best friend’s brother. Mostly, I love that he completely had to win her over to have her.

Their novella picks up after Reed and Beth’s story and continues to their wedding. A lot has happ
Jodi Bibliophile ♥
I loved every single fucking minute of this story!

I've met a lot of fictional couples in my life but these two are by far one of my favourites.

They're so madly in love that you wish you could have that kind of love at least once in your life.

It was fun, emotional and HOT AS FUCK!!!

Ben is a naughty boy and Mia is a pervert! I fucking LOVE them both together!

Also Sir Nolan and his Chasey will melt your heart <3 that kid never fails to crack me up!

I'm so incredibly happy we got some more of Ben
Andie
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary, romance
Fucking loved it!! I loved Ben and Mia in Where I Belong but I fell even harder for Ben Kelly in this novella! Major swooning action going on right now! Every parent knows how hard it is to find that much needed alone time to keep the romance alive, making this a very relatable story. Combine the obstacles of finding that alone time between raising two curious little boys and Daniels' funny and sexy writing...magic. This novella is a must for all Alabama Summer fans! Can't wait for CJ and Riley' ...more
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog

✯✯✯✯ Steamy cookie stars

“That’s all I need, baby, all I’ll ever fucking need.”

Before starting this book we suggest you grab a fan and some wipers for your Kindle because this novella is STAAAEEEAMY with a capital S!

“I ache for you. Want you so bad I can’t fucking breathe.”

Ben and Mia are desperately and completely in love and lust with each other and it’s impossible NOT to feel this when reading Where We Belong. Their intense love, the physical need for one another is palpable!

Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
I loved the reality of this book! For every man or woman out there with young kids in the house...you know you chuckled a time or 2 in this book!

Keeping it sweet and simple, I love the Bama Boys and really missed them. Ben, Luke and Reed back in a book again makes me happy. Knowing the gang is still all hot and horny entertains me, especially Ben Kelly and that cop uniform I love how much Ben and Mia need and want another. While I appreciated the scorching hot intimacy, I found the connection o
Violina The Romance Lover
4 "Nine inch for the WIN" stars

“That’s all I need, baby, all I’ll ever fucking need.”

Like always J Daniels deliverd quite sexy, beautiful and unique story!

Ben & Mia hold a speacial place in my heart since I read Where I belong ! Their love is so STRONG, REAL AND DREAMY! Their family is perfect , their children are adorable and their friends are AMAZING !

Swoonie Ben is HOT , but sexually frustrated BEN is TEN TIMES HOTTER ! His FILTHY mouth is somet
Jen
Jul 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Kelly Boys Stars!

I love this Alabama Summer series hard. J. Daniels has made my heart happy with this novella. So far Ben and Mia are my favorite couple and to get a peak into their lives was an exciting bonus. I have to agree with Mia...

"Ben is and always will be the only man"

Ben and Mia have two little boys now who are the cutest things ever, but between them and Ben's night shift they aren't getting much time together. And you know what that means...two very horny adults dying to get thei
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Aug 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015

✯✯✯✯ Steamy cookie stars

“That’s all I need, baby, all I’ll ever fucking need.”

Before starting this book we suggest you grab a fan and some wipers for your Kindle because this novells is STAAAEEEAMY with a capital S!

“I ache for you. Want you so bad I can’t fucking breathe.”

J. Daniels
May 16, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
'My mind loves Ben. My heart loves Ben. My body loves Ben. He's the warmth in my blood. The roar of my pulse.'

A sexy and hilariously charming Alabama Summer series novella!

Book four in the series.

Now LIVE on all platforms!
☆ Amazon ➜ mybook.to/wwb
☆ iBooks ➜ http://bit.ly/wwb_ibooks
☆ Nook ➜ http://bit.ly/wwb_nook
☆ Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/wwb_kobo
☆ Audio ➜ http://geni.us/WWBAudio
☆ Paperback ➜ http://geni.us/WWBPaperback

Excerpt:

If someone would’ve told me ten, fifteen years ago that not only would I ev
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Even before' Stars!

Who complains on having another piece of the delicious Ben Kelly? Not this girl! I love the Bama crew and Where We Belong was a great short novella to catch up with them. Especially with Ben, his Angel and their two adorable children.

Mia and Ben are hotter than ever, their chemistry is explosive and their connection one of the most beautiful ones I've read. I love them together as a couple and as a family. They do belong together and I was so happy to read more of their st
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Ben and Mia are my favorite couple from the Alabama Summer Series.  Mia's innocence and straight-forwardness always drew me into her character.  And Ben.  Ben, Ben, Ben.  Ben was a single dad, and is a hot-as-hell cop with tattoos and a southern accent.  What's not to love, really?

"My mind loves Ben.  My heart loves ben.  My body loves Ben.  He's the warmth in my blood.  The roar in my pulse."

After getting married and having their own baby, their love is as strong as ever but they can't get th
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Sweet and SMOKIN' HOT!!

A juicy, warm and very funny love letter from J. Daniels to the fans of the Alabama Summer series. Any parent can relate to the frustrations these two feel when just trying to get a little "alone time." But mixed in with the author's trademark style of smexy writing and Alpha men, and you get a totally hot, adorable, and very readable story for fans of the series.

This novella is one more reason why I adore this author and her books. They are all well-written, sweet and
su
1-Click Addict Support Group
Where We Belong was a SURPRISE from Author J. Daniels. Although I stalk her fairly well to see when her next new release is coming out, I was quite shocked when Ben and Mia showed up on my Kindle. Holy nine inches, Ben!

As life catches up with Mia and Ben, Nolan and Chase are keeping them busy, as does work for Ben. But that hasn’t dampened their desire for each other. We follow them through some hot and sexy times, and let’s not forget Uncle Luke, Aunt Tessa, Reed, and Beth. The Alabama Boys ta
Amy
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“I like to imagine there was always some part of my soul that belonged to Ben. Something undeniable tethering us together. An imperceptible energy, like the force behind a gust of win. It’s always been there. It’s what brought me back to Ruxton, Alabama three years ago. It’s what put Ben in that bar that night. And it’s what made falling in love with him so incredibly simple.”

So many times, novellas can be hit or miss. This one is a big hit for me. Where We Belong is the perfect reason as to why
Jordan
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Was Provided A ARC By The Author
(Possible Spoilers)

Mia & Ben have been through a lot to get to where they are. Happily married, in love more than ever and raising their two sons. But with Ben's job and having two young kids, getting any type of alone time is about impossible. Mia misses Ben, his touch, his kisses, him. Ben misses being close to his wife, he misses having time to spend with his family. Mia, Nolan and Chase are his life.

I LOVE this couple! Ben & Mia are my favorite coup
Paige
This was such a sweet novella that didn't really feel like one. A lot happened. It progressed the story of Mia and Ben but we also got to see everyone else as well as an introduction to CJ and Riley. I had a smile on my face the whole time and now I want to go reread the whole series.
L*Take Me To My HEA*
A sweet, sweet read. xx

Radmila
4,5 STARS!

"You are in my blood, Mia. You always were...even before."

The book was AMAZING!

Can't wait for CJ's book!!!

[image error]
Taylor
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*** Was Given An ARC Copy ***

Where do I begin with this beautiful story? J. Daniels never fails at delivering an amazing story and steamy scenes. When I mean steamy scenes, I mean scenes that make you have to stop and wipe the drool from your chin. Because hello, we are talking about Ben Kelly here. And who doesn't drool when thinking about Benjamin Kelly.
This book is a novella about Ben and Mia's life now that they have two beautiful baby boys. They have no time to themselves and for Ben and
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
Each of the books in this series got better and better for me. I'm really looking forward to CJ and Riley's story. I love how each couple's lives are intertwined with each other and therefore you get great moments of what is happening in their lives as each story is told.

I will definitely continue to read this author's writing.
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡

“I like to imagine there was always some part of my soul that belonged to Ben. Something undeniable tethering us together. An imperceptible energy, like the force behind a gust of wind.
It's always been there.”

Where We Belong delves further into Ben and Mia’s growing relationship and expanding family.

It is short, yet sweet and passionate as one of our favourite couples attempts to reconnect uninterrupted. Between raising two intrusive, inquisitive boys and Ben’s insane long work hours, there
Kate Hastings
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this follow up on the original BamaBoy Benjamin "9 Inch" Kelly & his "Angel", Mia.

What I loved about this read is that I not only got the answers to a few outstanding questions I've had as the series progresses, I got to spend time with them as they settled into their forever - including the many bumps in the road that this may bring.

Loved every word. Didn't want it to end.

Right, up next, it's Tully Time.
(I'm already smiling...)
Rebecca
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Hell! Officer Ben Kelly and his pretty girl, Mia, have to be one of the hottest and sweetest couples I have ever read about. Their affection and desire for each other resonates off of every page! They're it for each other and their life is everything they hoped it would be...except a little one on one time is definitely something they could use more of;)

I loved getting more of Ben and Mia's story and their growing family. Nolan is still as precious as he was when he was three, and he loves
J. Daniels Books: More Ben 9 Inch Kelly! (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) 7 70 Aug 26, 2015 03:57PM
Bargain Basement: Signed Paperback of Where We Belong 1 6 Aug 21, 2015 04:16PM
Bargain Basement: Signed Paperback of Where We Belong 1 4 Aug 21, 2015 04:16PM
J. Daniels Books: Where We Belong is LIVE!! 12 39 Aug 20, 2015 04:46PM
Goodreads Librari...: Series # Change 3 32 Aug 19, 2015 09:44PM
  • Without End: A Melrose Shops Novel
  • The Perfect Stroke (Lucas Brothers, #1)
  • Explicit Detail (Explicit, #2)
  • Hardcore: Volume Two (Hardcore, #2)
  • My Beloved (Thin Love, #1.5)
  • The Dark Scarlett
  • Mr. Sinful (Heartfelt #1)
  • Love, in Spanish (Love, in English, #1.5)
  • Corroded (The St. Croix Chronicles, #3)
  • Saving Grace (Love Under the Big Sky, #2.5)
  • Breaking Shaun (Breaking Free, #2)
  • The Club Trilogy
  • Blur (Changing Colors, #2)
  • Lawyers in Love, Books 1 & 2 Boxed Set
  • Stripped
  • Over the Hills and Far Away (NOLA's Own, #1)
  • The New Rule (The Casual Rule #2)
  • Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters, #3; Addicted, #3.1)
J. Daniels is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Alabama Summer, Dirty Deeds and Sweet Addiction series.

Best known for her sexy, small-town romances, her debut novel, Sweet Addiction, was first published in 2014 and went on to become an international bestseller. Since then, she has published more than ten novels, including the Dirty Deeds series with Forever Romance.

Daniels

Alabama Summer (7 books)
  • Where I Belong (Alabama Summer, #1)
  • All I Want (Alabama Summer, #2)
  • When I Fall (Alabama Summer, #3)
  • What I Need (Alabama Summer, #5)
  • All We Want (Alabama Summer, #6)
  • Say I'm Yours (Alabama Summer, #7)
“Those Kelly boys,” she laughs. “Tits men for life.” I roll my eyes. “It’s in their blood.” “Speaking” 1 likes
“If Mia told me the only way to get to her pussy was if I robbed a bank, I wouldn’t even bother going to the next town over. I’d clean out Ruxton and deliver that bag of money in one hand and my dick in the other. She” 1 likes