Start by marking “All I Want (Alabama Summer, #2)” as Want to Read:
All I Want (Alabama Summer, #2)

All I Want

(Alabama Summer #2)

From New York Times bestselling author, J. Daniels, comes the second COMPLETE STANDALONE in the Alabama Summer series.

Luke Evans is a heartbreaker.
I didn’t want to give mine to him. Not when he kept me out.
He gave me enough, just enough to make me fall in love with him. I say this to convince myself. But I know the truth.
I would’ve fallen in love with him at a distance.
Han
Published (first published November 20th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about All I Want, please sign up.
Michelle Shields the release date is set for Nov.24th 2014!

Lisa Jayne
FIVE ALABAMA LOVE STARS.

"It's possible to hate someone, to look at them and wish you weren't aware of their every move, and to want them more than you've ever wanted anything in your life.”

description

It's easy to see why J Daniels is a NY times and USA Today best selling author, she completely knocks my socks off. I have no doubt whatsoever that whatever this author puts her hand to will touch me in some way; whether she's breaking my heart, making me laugh or happily making me fall in love alongside her
Christy
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
description

All I Want is the second book in J. Daniel’s Alabama Summer series. This is Tessa and Luke’s story. Tessa is Mia’s best friend and Ben’s sister. Luke is Ben’s best friend and partner at work. Brother’s best friend book… yes please! This was such an easy read (and I mean that in the best way) that I started and finished in one sitting. Sexy, funny, and still had that level of emotion I crave.

You can never truly hate someone unless you first have loved them. I’ve heard that said time and time aga
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars

Because when you fall in love with someone exactly the way they are, how do you convince yourself they aren't enough for you?

One of my favorite tropes is jilted lovers. Just something about all that angst between the couple that were once hot and heavy then ripped apart but still feel that inexplicable connection to each other months (or in the case here, a year) later. It's utterly delicious. Now make one of those a manwhorish and brooding hot cop and the other a sassy call 'em like
ღFloღ the coffee addict
4.5 broken hearts all around STARS

I'm completely addicted and most definitely in chick-flick heaven. I actually have to take some time to write this review, when I would rather finish reading the next book. I just can't stop with this series. It's so much fun, with a little drama and highly entertaining characters.

This time aroun
Catarina
4 Stubborn Stars.

Tessa and Luke were together in the past, but an event made Tessa end things with him, leaving them both angry and trying to forget each other.
A year later life puts them together again, only to make them realize they can’t resist the attraction between them. Tessa wants everything…. But Luke’s past doesn’t make him willing to share all of him, afraid that his story will make her thing differently. Ironically, what he doesn’t want to do with fear of losing her, may be exactly
V. PARENTAL GUIDANCE ALERT:  A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you
WARNINGS WARNINGS

SAFETY ISSUES

I'm passing on this one because (view spoiler)

Hate that authors write cliched whores boys-will be boys, instead of grown, loyal, swoon-worthy MEN. I'm not into boys.

First book of the series also has some issues.
Beverly
I think this might be the most I have ever been frustrated with two characters and still in the end like them. For real. These characters were breaking my heart.

We met Luke and Tessa in Where I Belong. Tessa is Mia’s best friend and Ben’s sister. Luke is Ben’s partner on the police force. These two are a perfect example of opposites attracting. Tessa is fun loving, spirited and an open book. Luke is closed off, afraid to trust and let people in. That doesn’t stop these two from having an epic l
Christie«SHBBblogger»
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

Title:All I Want
Series:Alabama Summer #2
Author:J. Daniels
Release date: November 24, 2014
Rating:4 stars
Cliffhanger:No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Have I mentioned the crazy author love I have for J. Daniels? It's hardcore. Gawd, her books are intense. Passionate. Sexy. Even with some things I could nitpick out of her stories, my emotions are all aflutter over my reading experience in the end. Every time. She makes me like things in boo
Kristen
1 Stars

The hero and heroine fought the WHOLE freaking book. By the time they achieved their HEA, I just didn't care anymore.
Geri Reads
Nov 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!

WARNING: This review contains mild spoilers from the previous book, Where I Belong.

Three months during the summer, Luke and Tessa had a red-hot affair that ended after a pregnancy scare. It was then that Tessa realized that Luke will never be able to give her what she wanted -- marriage, babies, the whole shebang -- she broke up with him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

While I admire Tessa for recognizing that her relationship with Luke may not be going anywhere, I wasn't really down with how she did it. I mean, she
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Do you love me today?' Stars!

I am addicted to J. Daniels! My obsession started with her Sweet Addiction series (SO good!) and it continued when I met the Alabama Summer characters. I really enjoyed the first book but I do have to say: Luke and Tessa have stolen my heart completely with this angsty love story. I am in love with the relationship these two have!

So, All I Want is the second installment in the Alabama Summer series and it’s now time for a second chance romance (and you all know
Polly
My review will be short and sweet (or not)

Luke was an asshole. I hate his type of asshole.

The End
Jen
3 Stars it is

You can hate someone until you’re blue in the face, but that doesn’t take away the desire that brews in your gut at the mere sight of him or her.

I don’t even know where to start with this one. It wasn’t good, it wasn’t bad but it was exactly what I realistically expected from this couple after reading about their initial breakup in Where I Belong, the first book in this series. They didn’t come close to trying to communicate with one another then and this book absolutely drove a w
♡Tonya♡
read this a long time ago but goodreads mucked up my rating /review. Didn't notice until I went to look at something. Anyway. disappointed in this one. Major pushing away and sleeping around during the separation. ...not my kind of "romance "
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 4-star-books
4 Luke and Tessa Stars

I love Jessica Daniel’s reads, they are fun, light and very romantic. I’m also starting to love the Alabama series.

We got a tiny glimpse of Luke and Tessa’s story from the previous book, but you do not need to read the first book to understand this one. We know Luke and Tessa dated briefly. Tessa got a pregnancy scare and instead of confronting Luke about it, she simply asked him what he thought about having a baby. Luke said he wasn’t ready for a baby. This prompted Tessa
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
4.5 Bama Girls Rock Stars

This series just gets better and better. I knew while reading book 1 that I would love Tessa and Luke's story. I'm happy to report they did not disappoint. In fact, they were better than expected.

This is another one of those books where I'm super late to the party so I won't write a full review. Instead, I'll just tell you that I lurved it. It's a laugh out loud, funny read that is sure to entertain romance readers who enjoy the brother's best friend trope, 2nd chance
Tahsin
if I don't have anything nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all. so I'll keep it short.

Luke and Tessa both need fucking therapy. anger management classes. communication classes. just shoving your dick in her does not solve all your fucking "problems".
J. Daniels
May 16, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
'It’s possible to hate someone, to look at them and wish you weren’t aware of their every move, and to want them more than you’ve ever wanted anything in your life.'

The second COMPLETE STANDALONE in the Alabama Summer series.

Now LIVE on all platforms!
☆ Amazon ➜ mybook.to/aiw
☆ iBooks ➜ http://bit.ly/aiw_ibooks
☆ Nook ➜ http://bit.ly/aiw_nook
☆ Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/aiw_kobo
☆ Audio ➜ http://geni.us/AIWAudio
☆ Paperback ➜ http://geni.us/AIWPaperback

Excerpt:

I moan against his touch, blocking out the fam
C.K.
Sep 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Special Ben/Mia Bonus scene with the baby and Nolan.

My nerves were kind of shot by the end of this book. The author wasn't kidding when she said this book is different from her other books. This book made me want to throw my Kindle across the room at several parts.

more review to come.

Sneak Peek Prologue for All I Want:

TEASER 1: Luke/Tessa's story

Who the fuck buys suede? Tossing it behind me, I continue rummaging thr
Kristina
Read in 2014.

Luke is just another slutwhore.

She is a CELIBATE (for the whole yr they're apart while he is a slut) idiot for ever taking this undeserving prick back. The same prick who rubbed all the women he was fucking over the year in her face.

Why anyone would find him swoonworthy is beyond me. Go on, justify this loser's actions other than he's an immature shallow jerk who can't keep his dick out of other women's vagina's! Oh yeah, SO swoonworthy. Vomit.

“I’m not sleeping with her. I fucked he
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Mar 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015

✯✯✯✯ Stars

“Do you love me today?”

We first met Tessa the sassy, plucky no nonsense, straight talking girl in Where I Belong. She gave us a good laugh and made no apologies for who she was and we loved her character.

“I hate that I can’t hate you enough to forget you.”

The relationship between Tessa and Luke (Ben’s best friend) was touched upon in book one and the miscommunication that had become synonymous with this pair in Where We Belong is carried forward into All I Want, only this time arou
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
5 Alabama Slammin' Stars!

Luke Evans is a Heartbreaker...Tessa Kelly is a maneater...
 photo PhotoGrid_1433101839980_zps3stg2jgb.jpg

Match Made in Heaven right? Well if it was just about the sex...the up against the wall moments of OMG...the deep fire flaming chemistry...well then Luke and Tessa would be perfect. But what if there is a reason to that amazing chemisty? What if there is MORE?

All I Want is book 2 in the Alabama Summer Series and I read this book in one night...just 2 hours. I could not put it down. I fell in love with the sassy,
Jen
Mar 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Love Me Today Stars!

J Daniel's second book in the Alabama Summer series, All I Want was another success in my book. We met Tessa and Luke in the first book, but in this one we get to see their story play out. Unfortunately they didn't end things on good terms and so now they are putting all of their efforts into hating one another. Even if it's only to forget each other.

“You can hate someone until you’re blue in the face, but that doesn’t take away the desire that brews in your gut at the m
Jodi Bibliophile ♥
 photo All I Want.jpg

These Alabama Summer Series have taken over my life for the past two days.

I've don't fuck all but read them and sleep but setting my alarm for silly o'clock just so I can jump back in to them.

Ben still owns my heart but Luke is starting to creep his way in.

I want to hug Mia and drink shots with Tessa.

And I want to slay dragons with Nolan.

A series I never want to end. EVER

photo All I Want- Tessa.jpg
Miss Fifi
1 Everybody-Is-Stupid Star

Tessa is Stupid.
But Luke is Stupider.

And All I Want is all about them being Stupid.

The end.

Warning!!!! : There would be millions of stupidity in this book, be prepared!
bookish_affair
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved this book and moreover I LOVED LUKE!!
Broody Alpha is what I like and he had tons in it.
All I want is a Fun, Sexy and Light Read..
You'll Fall Head over Heels in love with The Bama Boys..
Beware To Start Drooling over them !!
Rejane
Nov 11, 2018 marked it as nope
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
+++ 5 EXPLOSIVE STARS!!! +++

*ARC received in exchange for an honest review.*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When two people have a powerful connection <<---- chemistry, it can’t be denied.

We first hear of Tessa & Luke’s hot & explosive relationship in Ben’s story. Ben is Tessa’s brother & Luke’s partner, so it only makes sense that they were introduced to each other by Ben. Fast forward a year & the relationship between Tessa & Luke has turned into “I fucking hate you, but I also love you”.

Tessa is
Sammy ⭐️
Jan 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 Stars

I love a love/hate romance especially with a fiesty Heroine and a sexy as hell Hero and that's exactly what I got with All I Want.

Luke and Tessa did the whole casual thing till out of the blue Tessa ends it all. She realises she wants more and that Luke will never be the one to give her the White picket fence and a family.

"But people don’t change. They’ll always disappoint you, and I can’t keep holding out for someone who will never give me what I want. I need to let go of Luke, but
Karen Mc
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There is nothing like a second-chance love story that speaks to the soul...nothing. A second-chance is a golden opportunity, a chance to right those wrongs...a gift. Second-chance love stories are my weakness...my favorite...my must-reads. , this soul-searing second-chance romance, was my kryptonite. All I Want was my ALL!!!

I fell in love with Ben's little sister and Mia's bestie, Tessa, in Where I Belong. This petite red-haired and green-eyed beauty is a fire cracker and oh did she go boom! Sh
release 3 100 Nov 12, 2014 07:43PM
  • Fear of Heights (Heightsbound, #2)
  • Conflagration (The Wellingtons, #2)
  • Love Burns (Caged Love, #2)
  • To the Max (Bowen Boys, #3)
  • Sweet Hope (Sweet Home, #3; Carillo Boys, #2)
  • Enjoy Your Stay (Sugartown, #2)
  • Locke (Corps Security, #5)
  • Stolen Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #2)
  • Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)
  • Flirting with Texas (Deep in the Heart of Texas #5)
  • Infraction (Breach, #2)
  • Without End: A Melrose Shops Novel
  • Baiting the Maid of Honor (Wedding Dare, #2)
  • The Dark Scarlett
  • Strung (Seaside, #0.5)
  • Freeing Asia (Breaking Free, #1)
  • The Club Trilogy
  • Perfect Chaos (Unyielding, #1)
J. Daniels is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Alabama Summer, Dirty Deeds and Sweet Addiction series.

Best known for her sexy, small-town romances, her debut novel, Sweet Addiction, was first published in 2014 and went on to become an international bestseller. Since then, she has published more than ten novels, including the Dirty Deeds series with Forever Romance.

Daniels

Alabama Summer (7 books)
  • Where I Belong (Alabama Summer, #1)
  • When I Fall (Alabama Summer, #3)
  • Where We Belong (Alabama Summer, #4)
  • What I Need (Alabama Summer, #5)
  • All We Want (Alabama Summer, #6)
  • Say I'm Yours (Alabama Summer, #7)
“It's possible to hate someone, to look at them and wish you weren't aware of their every move, and to want them more than you've ever wanted anything in your life.” 21 likes
“I love you today. I really wish you were here to ask me.” 14 likes