Start by marking “Lola (Magic and Mayhem; 'Not-Quite' #6)” as Want to Read:
Lola (Magic and Mayhem; 'Not-Quite' #6)

Lola

('Not Quite' #6)

The Asscrack Gang and I are about to get busy!

Being single in a world where everything is thorn-covered roses and bags of bloody bones sucks! Heidi’s got Hunter, Bert’s got Luci…hell, even Lucifer’s got Trixie and then there’s me, the sexiest alter ego this side of Purgatory… stuck inside a Hellhound who’s happier than a zombie at the body farm in her new wedded bliss. S
Published February 21st 2017 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Lola, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lola

T.M. Payne
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book: Magic and Mayhem: LOLA: A 'Not-Quite' Witchy Love Story (Kindle Worlds Novella) (The 'Not-Quite' Love Story Series Book 6)
Author: Julia Mills
Publication Date:
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

Ya'll remember Heidi? Well as ya know she had someone in her head. HAHA well that person wants out.
Add in some truth or dare, a bunch of hell-hound babies, a few crazy witches and oh my god talk about gut busting funny. And no not everything is easy even when your a
Betty
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lola is finally going to get out of Heidi's head and into her own body thanks to a witch, Katie, due to a spell gone wrong. What a gorgeous body it is and Lola is finally going to have some FUN! I love this sassy & sarcastic Lola, she's funny and what comes out of her mouth! Little does she realize that Katie was promised to Vlad, the vampire. He comes to collect her to get married. Oy vey!! Hold on to your seats, the hilarious fun begins. You'll love this book - its just so much fun!!
Hsu Lee
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC - I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!

I loved this book!
What can I say?
Lola was a hoot. Lola took no prisoners.
You will never know what will come out of her mouth next. LOL
Vlad thought that he was marring "Katie"
Surprise! You are marring Lola instead.
It was a quick + fast paced read w/ a lot of actions.
Great HEA
Patti
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The humor is off the charts! My cheeks actually hurt from laughing and smiling through this book. Immersion into Lola's tale is immediate so expect to fly through this book! I relate these Magic and Mayhem books to having an amazing dessert, just sooo so good you just can't help yourself! The snarky humor is spot on but the chemistry between Lola and Vlad is steamy hot!! A perfect PNR read! This voluntary review is based against an advance copy.
Miki
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you need to laugh and only have time for a novella this one should be perfect for you. Could be better if you read Heidi first but it's not even necessarily you can be swept into Lola story without more knowledge of this universe it works perfectly as stand alone.

Since it's a novella i don't want to spoil too much as the description is already quite instructive but if it's your first Julia Mills in this series you would be surprised. Lola is a personality and she doesn't watch her tongue one
Monica
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.

Another cute part of her Not-Quite series. Finally Lola gets a body yo! There are some snags to it like the witch who died and now Lola lives in said body might have been betrothed to a geeky vampire Vladdie! Well....if he's geeky I want one! He's one hot geek! Then we got jealous admirers who wanted Vlad and thought she was in line for it. Well...Lola isnt having it. She might not have wanted to get married just yet cause you know she
Pet
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Julia Mills work is guaranteed to make me laugh in places and sigh blissfully in others. Lola is just perfect, she has to be one of the most fun characters JM has created in this series and I was really sad when the story ended.
****
On a side note.
Sadly the entire Magic and Mayhem series is not available to the european market, the fault for that lays all on Amazon.
I've been in contact with Ms. Mills and she is as upset about that as her european fan's are. (Also I might add she's one of the nic
Betty Finch
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lola ('Not Quite' #6), is a stand alone book but reading Heidi, A Not-Quite Hellhound Love Story, first to really enjoy Lola even more.
Lola has been the sassy, alter ego of Heidi for as long as they could remember. Since Heidi is now with her mate, Lola wants out of her head and into a body of her own so she can start living the wild life she needed to.
When a witch's spell back fires and her soulless body is all that's left of her, the great Baba Yaga is approached to separate Heidi and Lola and
Cassie
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tera Comer
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
We all met Lola in Heidi's story and now she has finally gotten out of Heidi's head. Just like Heidi, Lola is sassy and snarky and gives plenty of laughs with the things that come out of her mouth. This is a quick easy read that is perfect to fill a lunch hour. I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
I adored his story! I love the characters and story. There is plenty of humor, a little mystery and plenty of romance, something for everyone. A great story!

I received a copy of this manuscript from the author, my review has been voluntarily submitted.
Jennine McWilliams
ALL MOUTH, NO BODY!
Good fun times happening here. Personally, l think medals need to be awarded, who in their right mind could stand another voice in your head? And for how long? I hear the crazy train comin round the bend!
But never fear the vampires here! Recommended read 🤓
Anna Salamatin
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lola wants out of Heidi’s head and goddess only knows Heidi feels the same.... and it looks like it’s finally gonna happen. ...
One witches spell. (check)
On beautiful body for Lola. (check)
One vampire Lola picked out. (check)
What could possibly go wrong????
Keoki Ki`Ili
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Be careful what you witch for

Oh the humor in these stories, our heroine just got her first taste of life on her own two feet and bam, she has a mate. No get out of jail free card but lots and lots of designer clothes, just what our vain heroine adores.
Lucy King
Lola, Heidi and Zelda in the same book...what a combo! I really enjoy the connection to Magic and Mayhem original serie :) I need more.
Bonnie
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Funny and memorable

This was a great book. If you are looking for a little fun, excitement, and a great laugh this is the book for you.
Melissa Ferryman
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great from Julia!

This is the latest installment of Julia Mills "Not-Quite" series and this series just keeps getting better and better with each installment!

Lola has been the voice in Heidi's head for many, many years and now she is out of her head and in a body of her own. She has a list of things she wants to do and can't wait to get started on said list but there's a problem. The previous owner of the body ( a witch) was in a pre-arranged engagement to a vampire. So Heidi takes Lola
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Read my full review at http://blackwords-whitepages1977.blog...

I have been following this Author's style of writing for a while now and though she writes about a wicked Dragons Series, I can't seem to get enough of the 'Not Quite' Series and I have to say these are my favorites.

Lola has spunk, sass, and a kick butt and take names later attitude about her that kept me reading more about her at the turn of every page. I just absolutely loved this bubbly and fantastic character. Her personality and
Kathi
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fun, unique and entertaining story!!!

Lola is trapped in the head of a hell-hound. That was fine until Heidi the Hellhound fell in love with Hunter. Now Heidi is in love, distracted and has the power to lock Lola away!!

A trip to visit a powerful witch Zelda could be the solution for both of them. Zelda has a hot curvy body that she can move Lola into. Unfortunately the fiancé of the newly deceased didn’t get the message and kidnaps her. Vlad is a vampire who doesn’t like his intended but is merel
Dmcl
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lola, the very vocal alter ego of Heidi, the Hellhound, finally gets her own body so she can venture out on her own. Unfortunately for her, it's attached to a witch who is promised to a very sexy and persistent vampire. Add the witch's batty sisters to the mix and you have a very funny, raunchy atory with a great HEA.
Jessica Bush
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Sexy, cute, funny and steamy.
A really fun and quick read. Well worth your time and money. A must read.
Lorraine McCabe
Nov 21, 2017
Mary   Getz
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOT SEXY YUMMY ALPHA NERDY VAMPIRE AND SEXY HOT NEW HUMAN

Hellhoound Heidi , is finally getting Lola(who really shut up) out of her. Into her own body after long time . Help from Zelda and Carol. Lola is kidnapped from Hell by nerdy vampire Vladimir Valentine. Lola meets the rest of the family , Vincenzo , Vaughn and Vanessa . There's a electrical spark between them. There's someone , who doesn't like , the situation with Vladimir and Lola and attack Vladimir's parents(deceased both) and the Val
Linda A Jaeger
Nov 12, 2018
Starla
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Lola was hysterical and the entire story had me captivated. Magic & Mayhem is one of my top favorite series and this was a great addition to the series. Loved it! Can't wait to read more about Lola.
Angela Crisafulli
Mar 02, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Mom of two rockin' girls, Reader of everything, Author of The Dragon Guards series and many more surprises to come!

I am a sarcastic,sometimes foul-mouthed, not afraid to drink a beer, always southern woman with 2 of the most amazing teenage daughters,
a menagerie of animals and a voracious appetite for reading who recently decided to write the storied running through her brain. I read my first boo

'Not Quite' (9 books)
  • Vidalia ('Not Quite', #1)
  • Phoebe ('Not Quite', #2)
  • Zoey ('Not Quite', #3)
  • Jax ('Not Quite', #4)
  • Heidi (Magic and Mayhem; 'Not-Quite', #5)
  • Sammie Jo (Magic and Mayhem; 'Not-Quite', #7)
  • Harmony (Magic and Mayhem; 'Not-Quite', #8)
  • Daphne (Magic and Mayhem; 'Not - Quite', #9)