Start by marking “Anson” as Want to Read:
Anson

Anson (The Black Stallion #3)

USA Today Bestselling Authors Maggie Ryan and Alta Hensley join forces again to bring you the third novel in this action-packed, romantic suspense trilogy full of bad boys and the women who love them.
Sinister…passion…freedom.

Anson Steele, along with his two brothers and father, lives by one code: Help all in need. Even if it means saving those who walk among the most sinis
ebook
Published March 24th 2017 by Blushing Books Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Anson, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anson

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
I'm not rating this book, because I stopped reading it at 62%. I said before that I never dnf books, and I usually never do. This is my second of the year though. Maybe things are changing. Lol
Natalie The Biblioholic
I've thoroughly enjoyed The Black Stallion series but I personally think that ANSON was the best of the bunch. The plot and dialogue between the characters were fluid, entertaining, and cohesive. The authors found a perfect way to balance romance with the suspenseful elements of the plot and made them believable. The characters themselves were intriguing and had me rooting for their safety and union from the get-go. Anson gave me the badass Alpha-ness I expected, but he also gave me so much more ...more
Kate's Corner

The last installment in the trilogy kind of left me disappointed. Don’t get me wrong this book has its merits.
I have to say that I prefer the main characters in this book to the others in the previous books. Anson isn’t as hotheaded as Maddox or Stryder.
Anson is meticulous and is the clever one of the bunch. He plans it all out but he didn’t count on Natalia recognizing him and not wanting to go with him. Since he saw Natalia at the auction he can’t get her out of his head.
Anson is a strong al
Marieke (Marieke's Books & Books and Tequila)
Anson in the third and last book in ‘the Black Stallion Trilogy’ by Maggie Ryan and Alta Hensley, and tells the story of the remaining brother, Anson. Given the two previous books in the series I had a few ideas about Anson, Natalia and their story, but the authors surprised me. I like it!
“Hold on, I swear I’m coming for you. Just stay strong a little bit longer,” Anson encouraged Natalia silently.”

The moment Anson sees Natalia on the slave auction in Russia he is sold. He knows he can’t rescu
LaShanta Charles
Mar 24, 2017 LaShanta Charles rated it liked it

This is my first book by these authors and I think it was well-written and the story flowed well. Anson was a man who was drawn to a woman and felt that he needed to save her at all costs. He was determined to have her safely in his arms and would do anything to make that happen. I liked that the authors were able to build up the surroundings and give a clear picture of Argentina, its surrounding areas. I liked that they didn't sugar coat any of the story.

I liked that Anson wasn't afra
Susan
Mar 14, 2017 Susan rated it it was amazing
Susan reviewed on behalf of Mytimeoutbookblog

I give Anson: The Black Stallion Trilogy (Book 3) 5 stars for picking up where Stryder left off and, once again, getting me right back into their world. I've loved all these characters from the beginning and the addition of Natalia has just made it even more so. I enjoyed so much following them through their ups and downs, and I definitely loved the steaminess between them.

Alta Hensley and Maggie Ryan have another success on their hands. This suspens
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
I knew Anson was going to be my favorite.

Not sure if it's because of he tattoos, or his domineering yet soft personality. His instant protectiveness toward Natalia or all the above, but it's a great combo.

Anson has been smitten since he first laid his eyes on Natalia Alvarez back in Russia. It killed him to leave Natalia behind. But they couldn't draw attention to themselves and risk the mission. But Anson NEVER forgot about Natalia and always planned to go back and get her from the horrible mo
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
I think I might have to say that Anson may very well be my favorite in this series. Don't get me wrong I have loved the other two in this series as well but there was something about Anson that just found its way into my favorites list. I just couldn't put this book down I was just so sucked into this book. The story line is the perfect combination of a romance book mixed with suspense and action that makes this book impossible to put down.

From the moment you read the other books you just knew
Chasidy
Mar 23, 2017 Chasidy rated it it was amazing
I have been anticipating Anson’s book most of all. It is the the third book in the Black Stallion Trilogy Series.

Anson determined to find and save the girl from the auction. He is on a mission to gather intelligence to be able to free her. Never did he imagine that she would refuse to be saved. Natalia and Anson are caught in the middle of a cartel war. Will the be able to survive or will they be caught in the crossfire?

Natalia’s family were killed when she was a young girl and she has made it
Konny
Mar 11, 2017 Konny rated it it was amazing
Anson by Alta Hensley and Maggie Ryan is the third installment in the Black Stallion Trilogy.
This book can be read as stand alone, but for better understanding you should read first Maddox and Stryder, book one and two in this series.

Meet old friends, enemies and new acquaintances .
Anson picks up where book two Stryder ends. The Steele brothers rescued Zoya from a slave auction in russia, but where not able to rescue her friend Natalia. Natalia was sold and transported to Argentina.
Will Anson be
SH
Mar 24, 2017 SH rated it it was amazing
I have to start by saying I absolutely adored this series, every sexy, steamy, little bit of it. Whew, and what an ending this was! Anson was always the quieter of the three brothers, but not anymore. Natalia pulled him into her life unknowingly and that's when the adventure begins. Anson and Natalia together are electric and it leaps off the page at you; the writing and plot are as wonderful as you would expect from these two authors. I love action, adventure, mystery, danger, romance and some ...more
Cheryl Whitty
This review is on behalf of the Book Addict blog.
Anson is the third book in the Black Stallion Trilogy. Finally Anson goes to Argentina to rescue Natalya. Most of action the takes place in Argentina. Much to Anson’s surprise when he tries to rescue Natalya, she tells him to go away.

Luckily for Natalya Anson doesn’t give up. There is plenty of action as are on the run through Argentina. Natalya is very wary at first, but once on the run with Anson she realises his is one of the good guys.

A gre
Pico1
Mar 26, 2017 Pico1 rated it it was amazing

Sex, passion and violence – all combine to make a good story. This is the third in the Black Stallion Trilogy, and follows the same pattern as the previous stories. It helps to have read them, so you understand the characters better – but it isn’t essential. Like the other two stories which precede it – Maddox and Stryder – you have an intelligent likable male character, Anson, trying to save a lovely and intelligent female character, Natalia, from a terrible situation. Their trials and tribulat
Candy
Mar 23, 2017 Candy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, best-of-2017
A great ending for the brothers Steele. You two brought this series together perfectly and I enjoyed each story. Each one told a different story of loss with a great love to fill the heart in the end. Soul mates found and family doesn't have to be by blood. The writing flows and keeps the reader wanting more.
**Reviewed for Sweet and Spicy Reads, ARC provided in return for an honest review**
Melony Hobgood
Mar 21, 2017 Melony Hobgood rated it really liked it
So Anson is so much different the the first two books in this series. He's on a mission and Natalia makes it as hard as possible to start with. She strong determined and on her own mission. When push comes to shove she's needs Anson as much as he needs her.
Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse
Mar 23, 2017 Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Dark Romance Lovers
OMG OMG This series is my favorite for 2017 so far!!

5 STARS

The last book showed up and I was so excited to get to Anson's story and this duet of authors brought me everything I expected and more!!! First the writing once again is flawless, it is so smooth and flowing that it is a joy just to read the words. For the story itself it is my favorite I love The Black Stallion Ranch and the reason they are there. These men want to protect and love and every last one of them does.

OK, now for Anson this
Donna
Donna rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2017
Veronica
Veronica rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2017
Brownsugar
Brownsugar rated it really liked it
May 29, 2017
Kayla
Kayla rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2017
Jacky
Mar 25, 2017 Jacky rated it really liked it
A romantic suspense based mostly on the jungles of Argentina. Anson finally had the opportunity to rescue Natalia, but finds it more difficult than originally planned

Their relationship grows as they work their way through the jungle trying to reach safety and the Black Stallion ranch.

I liked that Natalia was a fighter, and trained in survival. Anson respected her and her skill set enough to let her do what she needed to do.

The theme of the book is family not bonded by blood, but by love, suppor
Michelle Abascal Monroy
Michelle Abascal Monroy rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2017
Cari
Cari rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2017
Sarah Dale
Mar 25, 2017 Sarah Dale rated it it was amazing
I have loved this series and this last instalment was the best. Anson was my favourite Steele. He gave me the badass Apha male that we have come to know and love from the Steel boys, but he also gave us so much more. He had no problem showing his softer side and allowing a woman to help him as he's equal. He finally met someone that was feisty, fierce, loyal and can hold her own, except against spiders.

Natalia has spent her life seeking revenge against the man who killed her whole family away.
TDCbookreviews
TDCbookreviews rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2017
Lisa
Mar 25, 2017 Lisa rated it really liked it
I have read a couple of books from this series and this one is just as strong and powerful as the others and a good addition to the series. Anson wants to save Natalia from an evil drug baron who bought her as a slave and Natalia is on her own mission to get her revenge on the same drug baron as he killed her family years ago.

Anson has loved Natalia since he saw her on the auction block but circumstances prevented him from buying her and saving her that night.

This book has strong alpha males an
Samantha Ortegon (Books, Wine & Time)
Writing this review for Anson by Alta Hensley and Maggie Ryan is going to sound like it's coming from my inner screaming voice. OMG!!! These Black Stallion Ranch brothers have driven me madly insane starting with Maddox, Stryder and now Anson. Every story seemed to just get better with the drama, suspense and passion and Anson was everything I expected and more.

Anson Steele is the youngest and smartest of the three brothers, Anson has worked missions behind the computer screens providing the in
Kg
Kg rated it liked it
Jul 08, 2017
Marika
Mar 24, 2017 Marika rated it really liked it
This book was soooo good..intriguing and with underlying danger throughout the story, hot and fun..a great package!
Anson and Natalia didn't meet under the best circumstances and they both have different goals, or so it seems..but once they meet in the middle so to speak, they find out they have more in common than they would have thought .
I loved these two..Anson is alpha but can be so sweet and accommodating ;), especially since Natalia is head strong and sassy.
Their banter was so much fun and
KnottyGirl Reviews
Mar 27, 2017 KnottyGirl Reviews rated it it was amazing
Anson is the third and final book in the Black Stallion Trilogy, which is a shame, because it's been a pleasurable series to read.

This time, Anson finally gets to rescue the girl, a latina girl named Natalia that he wanted to save in the auction that he and his brother Stryder saved Zoya. Anson takes himself to Argentina to save Natalia, but finds that she's not overly thrilled at the outcome. But the rescue doesn't go as planned, and Anson and Natalia are stuck in Argentina with a price on thei

Alta Hensley is a USA TODAY bestselling erotic romance author who has had #1 top-selling books in dark, contemporary, BDSM, erotic science fiction, humor, suspense and historical. She writes the hot, dark, and dirty romance.

Being a multi-published author in the romance genre, Alta is known for her dark, gritty alpha heroes, sometimes sweet love stories, hot eroticism, and engaging tales of the con
More about Alta Hensley...

The Black Stallion (3 books)
  • Maddox (The Black Stallion Trilogy, #1)
  • Stryder (The Black Stallion Trilogy, #2)