Start by marking “The Devil's Whisper” as Want to Read:
The Devil's Whisper

The Devil's Whisper

Take a moment and imagine your history books devoid of war. Envision entire civilizations absent of heinous crimes against humanity. A planet spared from the plagues of slavery, cultural genocides, and the colonization of indigenous nations by foreigners. Would you dare make the choices necessary to maintain this Utopia in which universal peace existed? Could you ignore th ...more
Published May 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Devil's Whisper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil's Whisper

Marilyn Diamond
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Baby you don't want to meet anyone in Katinal City. Matter of fact you don't want to find a reason to get to Katinal City. Only the strongest survive. I enjoyed this science fiction novel and sci-fi is not my genre. Steady pace-suspenseful and fully entertaining.
Ann Rhod
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book *sigh* I feel I have to break out in my local language to actually express how I felt reading it. But since very few people know Lunda (African language, Google it and learn something new today!) I will refrain from using it.

When I first opened this book, I swear I was ready to get bored. After a string of bad books that had me questioning literature and my love for books, you can imagine my surprise when the first few sentences captured my mind.

To be honest anything with a little se
Julia971
May 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
What did I just read?

In a world where all criminals end up in K-city (Hell), the hero, a violent pedophile and murderer, tries to survive.

The good: A lot of twists, a lot of suspense and a enjoyable mystery side. I also liked Elaina, she is a fighter, a good woman and a clever one too.

The bad: The futuristic touch is lost on me, we don't really get to know this future world. There is a long presentation at the beginning but after that, we can't "see" or "live in" this future space.

The ugly:
Lubben
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was surprisingly good! Action packed and complicated relationships. Different from what I usually read but I look forward to the next book in the trilogy.
Michael Rusk
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An incredible book! Bought directly from author at a table in front of an independent bookstore while walking the streets in Sykesville, MD. A great read and I recommend it highly.
Duc Truong
Tanisha
rated it it was ok
Apr 30, 2018
African Americans on the Move Book Club
Fast-paced, complex, suspenseful story-line. “Today, the brave endures and cowards die alone!”
Enter Katingal City (K-City), rape and violence awaits you with no interceding staff. It’s hell on Earth. The British Government once held this building that they later abandoned to no repairs, antiquated systems, and vermiculated infestation. Katingal City once housed men who worked iron core and mines. Now it exits its worst criminals towards starvation, disease and murder.
Upon entering Katingal City