Start by marking “The Butterfly Project” as Want to Read:
The Butterfly Project

The Butterfly Project

"Where you are is home..."

At age fourteen, Zelda Rossi witnessed the unthinkable, and has spent the last ten years hardening her heart against the guilt and grief. She channels her pain into her art: a dystopian graphic novel where vigilantes travel back in time to stop heinous crimes—like child abduction—before they happen. Zelda pitches her graphic novel to several big-
Published February 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Butterfly Project, please sign up.

✦❋Arianna✦❋
Signed paperback giveaway on our blog! www.steamyreads.net

5 Stars!!

“…there’s so much that’s shitty in this world, when you find something that shines against all the dirt and darkness, you gravitate toward it.”

'The Butterfly Project' is gripping, moving and fantastically written. A story about two lost souls who find friendship and love in one another, Emma Scott’s latest release gave me all the feels. I was immersed in these characters’ story from the very beginning and I couldn’t put it do

Christy
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-five-stars
ALL the stars!!!!!

photo visit_zpswkp1feg9.png

I have loved every book I’ve read by Emma Scott, but I’ve not read one I’ve loved as much as The Butterfly Project. Beckett and Zelda stole my heart. Not only is this my favorite Emma Scott book to date, it’s my favorite book I’ve read so far this year. Be prepared to feel, to fall in love and to not be able to put this one down!

Zelda Rossi moves from Vegas to NYC to try to make it in the big city. She’s got a graphic novel she’s been working on and she’s trying to get it pu
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! The Butterfly Project (stand-alone). Two lost souls find healing, friendship, forgivness, hope & love while working on a project!

The Butterfly Project (stand-alone) opens up to graphic novelist and tattoo artist Zelda Marie Rossi, Zel in New York city hoping to get a publishing deal for her graphic
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
*****5 STARS*****

Unfiltered review...https://prettymessreading.wordpress.c...-

I always get nervous when I read new book from one of my favorite authors and The Butterfly Project by Emma Scott was one of those. I hate the idea of having to give a shitty review to my favorite folks. Here’s the thing about me. How I feel about someone plays no part in my reviews. If you suck then you suck. If your great than your great. If your subpar than your subpar.

Thank fuck I’m don’t have to give a shitty rev
*****FIVE+++++++++STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

She’s woven herself into my life, so tightly that if I cut those threads, I’ll unravel. The warmth will seep out, the light will dim until I’m nothing but dark.

photo TBP Teaser EScott_zpsr1thro3s.jpg

I’ve been dying to read one of Emma Scott’s books for quite some time now and I can say without a doubt that this woman has a truly rare gift for story-telling. I see what all the hype has been about! The Butterfly Project is a tale of two lost and broken souls who are brough
Alex is The Romance Fox
'The Butterfly Project' by Emma Scott really took me by surprise. I have read other books by this author, https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3... and https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2... which I loved........so I wanted to read this one.......despite so many conflicting reviews about this book .

I am so glad I did!! It was more than just good...it was.....
 photo 904e90fac1019799ebda0427863f0933_zpsu20b8u93.gif
An unique, powerful and emotional story of love, friendship, redemption, heartache, family, forgiveness, salvation, pain, kindness and h
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
4.5 STARS

”Wasn’t love a kind of chaos theory? One small look, one smile or one word could alter the course of a life forever.”

description

Emma Scott delivers a story of two tormented souls finding friendship and love in one another.

”I recognized the weight of guilt that hung around his neck, because I wore it too.”

The story is skillfully written while their fall into love is all done to perfection. The two main characters Zelda and Beckett harbor guilt from their past and hold onto their individual pa
Emma Scott
Jan 23, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
CYBER MONDAY SALE 99 cents today only!

Now available for #Audible!

Bibi
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC by Netgalley **5+** stars.

Oh, Emma.... you're such an overachiever. Amazing book.

Full review to come.

KAS
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5+ Mesmerizing Stars!!!

Have. Mercy. Ms. Scott. A theme park needs to name a roller coaster in your honor!

I have learned before I begin to read an Emma Scott novel, to buckle up and prepare my heart for an exhilarating ride. And this ride was utter perfection and so satisfying.

I love when a book makes me FEEL every emotion possible. Joy, anger, laughter, crying, elation, heartbreak, fulfillment. And when I find myself gasping for a breath, I know I am a goner. It is what you can expect from this
Chelsea Humphrey
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was so cute! I read this in less than 24 hours (it's only around 275 pages with larger font and shorter chapters) and it was such a fresh break from all the heavy doom and gloom I typically read. While wholly predictable, it was just what I needed at the moment. I didn't have to concentrate on something complex and ever-changing and was able to appreciate this story for what it is- a delectable treat with a happy ending. Highly recommended for those who like their romance mostly happy and u ...more
Hulya Kara Yuksel
“You are my home. Where you are is home.”

Ahhh Beckett, you stole my heart. I'm absolutely in love with this story and I highly recommend it. Please, please read it asap! <3

*ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

Dana Ilie
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Butterfly Project was simply all around goodness. The writing was engaging, pacing was good and I really enjoyed the dual 1st person POV. There are a couple of topics that come up that may be triggers for some, but are handled with respect and are not used gratuitously. The secondary characters are all well written. So, if you are looking for a slow building, character driven romance with characters that you’ll fall in love with almost instantly then this is a definite must read!
Chantal ❤️
Feb 26, 2017 marked it as tried-and-failed  ·  review of another edition
DNF @ 56% but I skipped to the end!

So after some spoilers from Mindy (thank you my dear), I skipped to the end.
They did get a nice ending but it was more closure on their internal struggles I was interested in.

The ending itself was a simple HFN With a possibility of more sometime in the future.

But their survivors guilt was what interested me most. Since they didn't really work for me as a couple, I was more interested in how it all worked out with their own personal demons.
It worked out amaz
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
✬✬✬ 5 CREATIVITY STARS ✬✬✬

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

LOVE LETTER TO AN AUTHOR

Dear Mrs. S,

your creations are like Kintsukuroi, the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery with gold, making it sturdier and more gorgeous than before. This is what you do with your characters - you take two broken people, tell their story and when you are done they are stronger and more beautiful for it.

This time you give us Zelda, who I fell in love with in "All In" because she was such a good friend to Theo
Claire Robinson
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 - "Let's just be you and me, and no one else..." Stars!

ITs LIVE!
Amazon US - http://a.co/9iaB0pt
Amazon UK - http://amzn.eu/8mH8mM6

One thing I always know when I start a book by Emma Scott is that I am going to be in for an enjoyable, albeit likely and emotional read. And The Butterfly Effect was certainly that. Once again we are given a love story, but not quite as we know it. This is something the author excels at for me, in delivering a couple that although appear down-to-earth on the surface
Paige
5 "All the 'nesses" Stars

Oh my heart. It's light and full and brimming with emotion all at the same time. It's unique and completely engrossing. It's a favorite and a must read. The Butterfly Project is Emma Scott proving once again that her talent is boundless.

Zelda is chasing her dream after having spent the last decade running from guilt she can't get over. Writing and publishing a graphic novel is her life's ambition so moving to New York makes sense. At least until it doesn't. Leaving Vegas
NiCoLeTa E.
***5 emotional "Mother May I???" stars***

“Lessening the misery of the past will lead to a brighter future.”

This is my third book by Mrs. Scott and for once again, she made me fall in love with the story but mostly with her wonderful characters....

Honestly, I could read only her books for the rest of my life!!!
She knows how to built a beautiful story with imperfect persons who are unbelievably perfect with all their flaws and their big hearts!!!
And she is managing to touch a deep part of my
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: The Butterfly Project
Series: Companion to the Full Tilt series
Author: Emma Scott
Release date: February 28, 2017
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

After reading the Full Tilt series, I couldn't wait to read Zelda's story. She was one of Theo's tattoo artists at his studio and a graphic novelist. I thought long and hard, and for the life of me, I couldn't come up with another book that has a heroine like her. Point one for Emma right off the bat. That's one of the things I
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
*****5 Stars*****

description

Wow! “The Butterfly Project” by Emma Scott was absolutely phenomenal, so much so that I worry no review I attempt to write will do this book the justice it deserves. I admit that I am a big fan of Emma Scott as I always love her beautifully articulated words and how she has the ability to draw me in
Dee Montoya
6+++++ ~Second Chance~ Stars *******

I can't never go wrong with an Emma Scott novel. I have been suffering from a very intense book hangover, but leave it to The Butterfly Project to pull me right out of my book funk after only reading a couple of pages. This novel felt like eighty nine thousand words fluttering around my soul, making their way into my heart, and making it soar. An uplifting story about second chances that will give you all the feels, and then some...

photo 57866DFF-CF6D-4A7F-8EA8-53640A5F7FE5_zpsjes3hjtu.jpg

Zelda Rossi is a very tal
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I absolutely love this author!!! Love her stories, I love her writing, and good god I absolutely adore her male characters. Seriously she makes the best heroes ever. I think Theo will forever be my favorite, but Beckett Copeland sure the hell comes so close to taking over. He is male perfection, he is boyfriend perfection.... Yummmmmy and lord is he the kindest most considerate man!!!
 photo 513664B5-4716-4282-9A6E-9B26BE1C3F92_zpsm3zcgogf.jpg
Zelda, Zelda, Zelda..... how I love you too!!! You're story, wow, I would have never guessed you had such intens
Sophia Triad
It took me ages to finish this book and the reason for this is that it deals partly with a huge fear of mine.
As a mother of two very young children, my personal fear every time they leave the house is that somebody will take them away from me for whatever sick reason.
Every time of the day and wherever they go and whoever they are with, I am scared.

So, when the main female character has to deal with the trauma of the loss of her sister when she was a teenager, when she constantly blames herself
warhawke
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Stories of humanity fans
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Zelda Rossi moved to New York City to forget her past and start anew. As a graphic novel artist, she used her art as therapy. But a rejection pushed her to the edge and desperation led her to ask from the kindness of a stranger.

Beckett Copeland made a mistake and still paying for it not only with his future but also his conscience. His guilt was choking his freedom until she breathed a new life into him. Both of them carr
Robin Hill
There is no point in my reviewing this book. If you are already an Emma Scott devotee, you one-clicked this baby the second the pre-order link was posted. And if you’ve never read Emma Scott, what could I possibly say to sway you? If you look at my reviews for her other books, it’s clear I’m a huge fan. I'm obsessed with her writing. I'm going to one-click and probably love anything she puts out. So can you trust my opinion?
 photo hmmm_zpsxz4odadt.png
Therefore, I won’t bother telling you how much I loved The Butterfly P
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 5 Stars ★★★★★

So many stars!! One of my top reads of the year, possibly ever!

My first read by Emma Scott, this really blew my socks off and I can without a doubt say that this book is one that I will recommend for a long time to come.

From the very first chapter I was hooked, the writing pulled me in and the characters were completely loveable and believable.

Two broken people, who find hope and happiness in each other, this story was one of forgiveness and overcoming guilt and shame in diff
Jeannine Allison
description'

A little over a year ago (February 14th, to be exact) I finished my first Emma Scott novel, How to Save a Life, and I loved it. To quote myself, it pulled me in from the very beginning... It was as true then as it is now; her words pull me in. When I read the Full Tilt duet last year, as much as I loved the characters, I think I loved the message more. And I feel the exact same way about this one. Don't get me wrong, the characters are fucking phenomenal, but there is something about her storyte
Lo Bookfrantic
4.5★★★★Stars

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person – Dual

description

Zelda Rossi was a graphic novel artist. Art was her life; she had one big chance to change her life path with a company in New York City. Leaving everything behind, she decided to pursue her dream; it wasn't just a dream to her it was personal she wanted her comic story to be known to be something she could share with the world. When she meets a stranger she feels like it was sign to not give up and keep going.

Beckett
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
AT LAST: FULL REVIEW

5 “red balloons” stars

I tried three times to write this review. I was always erasing and changing trying to make it better. Until I realized it did not have to be perfect. Like the heroes my review will have flaws because I could never compare to Emma Scott’s writing.
So what?
I will follow a beloved author’s advice: write like no one will ever read you. That way you’ll be true to yourself.

First of all I loved the book.
Emma Scott is now right alongside authors like Amy Harmon,
Jacqueline's Reads
5 Second Chances – ALL the Feels – Warm fuzzy feelings Stars

What is the butterfly Project? I’ve seen reviews of this book and EVERYONE loved it. I had no idea what it was about. I saw the quirky cover and the title kind of sounds like the Butterfly effect, so I figure, why not?

I’m so glad I didn’t realize this was the same author as How to Save a Life. I wasn’t too fond of How to Save a Life, but it just goes to show. NEVER give up on an author.

The Butterfly Project is what everyone says it is.
Turning Pages At ...: The Butterfly Project by Emma Scott 64 23 Jun 16, 2017 01:06PM
New Adult Book Club: Q&A with Emma Scott 76 86 Apr 05, 2017 11:25AM
  • Running Barefoot
  • Loverboy (Dartmoor, #5)
  • Triumph (Bellator Saga, #6)
  • Mists of the Serengeti
  • Win Some, Lose Some
  • Dawn of Forever (Jack & Jill, #3)
  • Give Me Your Answer True (The Fish Tales, #2)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • To Have It All
  • Head-Tripped (Ad Agency #2)
  • Roman Holiday: The Complete Adventure (Roman Holiday, #1-10)
  • At Your Beck & Call
  • Shaken
  • Wild Abandon (Abandon Collection 3)
  • Here's to Falling
Emma Scott is a bestselling author of emotional, character-driven romances in which art and love intertwine to heal, and in which love always wins. If you enjoy thoughtful, realistic stories with diverse characters and kind-hearted heroes, you will enjoy her novels.

RECENT RELEASES

In Harmony

Bring Down the Stars (Beautiful Hearts #1)

Long Live the Beautiful Hearts (Beautiful Hearts #2)

COMING SOON

A F
“A butterfly flutters its wings in Malaysia and the changes in air currents cause a hurricane in Florida. I love that idea. That even one tiny action can create an enormous effect.” 14 likes
“I once read that you fell in love like how you fell asleep: slowly at first and then all at once.” 13 likes