Start by marking “Working with the Law: 11 Truth Principles for Successful Living” as Want to Read:
Working with the Law: 11 Truth Principles for Successful Living

Working with the Law: 11 Truth Principles for Successful Living

Adopting the law of "cause and effect" on a spiritual and mental level, Holliwell discoverd how a specific thought could create a desired reaction in his personal and professional life through continual and dedicated practice. Here are 11 Truth Principles to apply to everyday life. ...more
Published January 20th 2005 by DeVorss & Company (first published September 28th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Working with the Law, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Working with the Law

Start your review of Working with the Law: 11 Truth Principles for Successful Living
iva davis
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This BOOK is life changing. I started applying the laws to my lifestyle before i finished reading it and i am expierencing RESULTS. My thought are only positive no matter the circumstance around me. I get in harmony with the law now. After the bible its the greatest book ive picked up i couldn't put it down. I recommend it .IF you desire to take your life to new levels.

The laws are so easy to apply, each law is biblical based. I had to write myself notes as I was reading, there some power packed
Charmaine Thornton-Cook
Working with the Law

Whatever you believe is your reality.
We learn so many things in life and then put them out of our thoughts again. This book is a great reminder of what successful living is all about and we can be successful if we just believe we can.
(It would be lovely if this book can be revised to use neutral pronouns so that it isn’t so patriarchal.)
Zelenka Herts Gibson
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book! One that I refer to all the time. I read it all the time and always find something I had never seen before, but, of course, that is because there is something that has evolved or changed in me that allows me to see something new each time I read this book.
Pat Jennings
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
The law of cause and effect is constantly at work whether we are consciously aware of it. This book is a reminder about the law and how we can benefit even more fully through the Truth of who we are.
I will keep this as a reference as it holds many jewels of wisdom.
X I L L E R
Apr 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
one of the most favorite of mine. i really really really recommend this to fellow people.
it surely helped me to keep my cool in difficult circumstances.
i am sure you will find something valuable there.
take your time and read it.
Andrea Anderson
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Teaches us the power of our thoughts and some insight as to how to align our wants with Gods so we can accomplish what we desire.
Dreyden
Mar 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Truly amazing. Your emotions and thoughts have the power to bless, heal, and inspire. So why not choose those thoughts. Definitely worth the read.
Sara Ahavah
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A great book for personal development and growth
Noah Tunis
Aug 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Banger, but a little religious for my taste. Applicable outside, but still needs to be worked around
Raylynn Nathan
Mar 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read!!

I enjoyed this book because it brought home my religious beliefs. It made scripture very practical. Thanks for your work!
Matt
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this book! So much practical guidance! It really resonated with me! A must read!
Christopher TobeChukwu Okolo
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome laws and principles for everyday guidance
Cara
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: inspiration, life
This has to be the least inspiring book title I've ever seen. I never would have picked this book out for myself, but my coach got it for me. Still, I felt no desire to read it until I flipped to a random page and caught a few of the stories inside.

It turns out to be a super inspiring book about how, if you work with the laws of the universe--the way the universe works (also called God)--you can have everything you need. Maybe even everything you want.

I usually leave books pristine as I read the
Candace Smith
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: success-lit
I LOVE THIS BOOK!
I don't think any more is necessary, but it deserves more than that.

Holliwell did something for me that no other success literature book ever had. He took the truths of success and brought them out of the theoretical, spiritualistic words that such ideas are usually cloaked in and made it possible for me to see how they apply in the physical realm. He helped me to get past some major mental resistance that was closing my doors to success!
If you have friends or acquaintances tha
Wynn
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good that when I finished reading it, I immediately turned back to the Preface and started all over again. I'll admit I'm putting it down and reading something else- but I'll be picking this one up over and over again.

I believe every time I read this book I am going to learn something new. It is "that" kind of book.

Details 11 "truths" of success and explains them each one with real examples and deep thinking. Great mix of definition, explanation, and examples.
April
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book is a great read! In it you will find easy to read principles for success. I highly this book. The chapters are to the point and energizes you to apply what you've read. However sometimes I wonder if the author is real. There isn't much info about him online! Lol ...more
Sonya Wanvig
Jan 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
About the Law of Attraction and how our thoughts create our world. Your mind can literally change physical matter. Fascinating.
Lori Barr
Sep 07, 2009 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Lori by: Bob Proctor
Classic thesis on universal law and how to align. Discusses benefits of this behavior.
Renee F
Dec 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is similar to "The Secret" aka the law of attraction. It focuses on the power of our thoughts and how they play a positive or not in our life. I really liked it. ...more
Christine
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm reading this through a second time! If you need a good boost of encouragement than this one is for you! ...more
Amina
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
a must read.
Elizabeth Olson
Apr 02, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2010, re-read
Look past some dated language and 50's/60's cultural assumptions and you'll discover this is an essential explanation of universal spiritual laws and their practical application. ...more
Sholadda
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The real absolute Law...love this book!
Sep 02, 2009 rated it it was amazing
If you liked "the secret" you'll love Holliwell. It's the law of attraction and 10 others that can change your life.
A must read!

• As a Man Thinketh
  • Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success
  • Your Invisible Power: A Presentation of the Mental Science of Thomas Troward
  • Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires
  • The Way of the Superior Man: A Spiritual Guide to Mastering the Challenges of Women, Work, and Sexual Desire
  • Power of Awareness: New Edition Incorporating Neville's Later Notes
  • Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
  • Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life
  • The Strangest Secret
  • The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
  • You 2: A High Velocity Formula for Multiplying Your Personal Effectiveness in Quantum Leaps
  • You Too Can Be Prosperous
  • The Game of Life and How to Play It
  • ドメスティックな彼女 1 [Domestic na Kanojo 1] (Domestic Girlfriend, #1)
  • The Growth Guy
  • The Ethics of Excellence

News & Interviews

“when you constantly expect that which you persistently desire, your ability to attract becomes irresistible. Desire connects you with the thing desired and expectation draws it into your life. This is the Law.” 0 likes