Start by marking “Working with the Law: 11 Truth Principles for Successful Living” as Want to Read:
Working with the Law: 11 Truth Principles for Successful Living

Working with the Law: 11 Truth Principles for Successful Living

Adopting the law of "cause and effect" on a spiritual and mental level, Holliwell discoverd how a specific thought could create a desired reaction in his personal and professional life through continual and dedicated practice. Here are 11 Truth Principles to apply to everyday life.
Published January 20th 2005 by DeVorss & Company (first published September 28th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Working with the Law, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Working with the Law

Start your review of Working with the Law: 11 Truth Principles for Successful Living
iva davis
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This BOOK is life changing. I started applying the laws to my lifestyle before i finished reading it and i am expierencing RESULTS. My thought are only positive no matter the circumstance around me. I get in harmony with the law now. After the bible its the greatest book ive picked up i couldn't put it down. I recommend it .IF you desire to take your life to new levels.

The laws are so easy to apply, each law is biblical based. I had to write myself notes as I was reading, there some power pack
Zelenka Herts Gibson
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book! One that I refer to all the time. I read it all the time and always find something I had never seen before, but, of course, that is because there is something that has evolved or changed in me that allows me to see something new each time I read this book.
Pat Jennings
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
The law of cause and effect is constantly at work whether we are consciously aware of it. This book is a reminder about the law and how we can benefit even more fully through the Truth of who we are.
I will keep this as a reference as it holds many jewels of wisdom.
Christopher Okolo
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome laws and principles for everyday guidance
Cara
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: inspiration, life
This has to be the least inspiring book title I've ever seen. I never would have picked this book out for myself, but my coach got it for me. Still, I felt no desire to read it until I flipped to a random page and caught a few of the stories inside.

It turns out to be a super inspiring book about how, if you work with the laws of the universe--the way the universe works (also called God)--you can have everything you need. Maybe even everything you want.

I usually leave book
Candace Smith
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: success-lit
I LOVE THIS BOOK!
I don't think any more is necessary, but it deserves more than that.

Holliwell did something for me that no other success literature book ever had. He took the truths of success and brought them out of the theoretical, spiritualistic words that such ideas are usually cloaked in and made it possible for me to see how they apply in the physical realm. He helped me to get past some major mental resistance that was closing my doors to success!
If you have friends or
Wynn
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good that when I finished reading it, I immediately turned back to the Preface and started all over again. I'll admit I'm putting it down and reading something else- but I'll be picking this one up over and over again.

I believe every time I read this book I am going to learn something new. It is "that" kind of book.

Details 11 "truths" of success and explains them each one with real examples and deep thinking. Great mix of definition, explanation, and examples.
April
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book is a great read! In it you will find easy to read principles for success. I highly this book. The chapters are to the point and energizes you to apply what you've read. However sometimes I wonder if the author is real. There isn't much info about him online! Lol
Sonya Wanvig
Jan 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
About the Law of Attraction and how our thoughts create our world. Your mind can literally change physical matter. Fascinating.
Lori Barr
Sep 07, 2009 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Lori by: Bob Proctor
Classic thesis on universal law and how to align. Discusses benefits of this behavior.
Renee F
Dec 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is similar to "The Secret" aka the law of attraction. It focuses on the power of our thoughts and how they play a positive or not in our life. I really liked it.
Christine
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm reading this through a second time! If you need a good boost of encouragement than this one is for you!
Amina
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
a must read.
Elizabeth Olson
Apr 02, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2010, re-read
Look past some dated language and 50's/60's cultural assumptions and you'll discover this is an essential explanation of universal spiritual laws and their practical application.
Sholadda
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The real absolute Law...love this book!
Sep 02, 2009 rated it it was amazing
If you liked "the secret" you'll love Holliwell. It's the law of attraction and 10 others that can change your life.
A must read!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Science of Getting Rich
  • You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover And Develop Those Riches
  • Power of Awareness: New Edition Incorporating Neville's Later Notes
  • You 2: A High Velocity Formula for Multiplying Your Personal Effectiveness in Quantum Leaps
  • Think and Grow Rich
  • This is Marketing: You Can't Be Seen Until You Learn To See
  • Co-creating at Its Best: A Conversation Between Master Teachers
  • The Greatest Business Decisions of All Time: How Apple, Ford, IBM, Zappos, and others made radical choices that changed the course of business.
  • Icons and Idiots: Straight Talk on Leadership
  • Teamwork 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know
  • The Growth Guy
  • Think Like Zuck: The Five Business Secrets of Facebook's Improbably Brilliant CEO Mark Zuckerberg
  • Finding the Next Steve Jobs: How to Find, Hire, Keep and Nurture Creative Talent
  • The Future of Management
  • Selling the Dream
  • Fortune the Greatest Business Decisions of All Time: How Apple, Ford, IBM, Zappos, and Others Made Radical Choices That Changed the Course of Business
  • The Resiliency Advantage: Master Change, Thrive Under Pressure, and Bounce Back from Setbacks
  • Mastering the Rockefeller Habits: What You Must Do to Increase the Value of Your Growing Firm