Start by marking “Love Under Contract (Jenkins & Sons Construction #1)” as Want to Read:
Love Under Contract (Jenkins & Sons Construction #1)

Love Under Contract (Jenkins & Sons Construction #1)

Timing is everything.

Sumeera Robinson refuses to settle for less than she desires, even if what she craves is the sexy, smart, and charming Nicolas Jenkins-Moore. At her age, she wants marriage and a family, not the empty promises Nick offers. Yet, there is just something about the man that makes moving on nearly impossible.

As the new senior manager of Jenkins & Sons
Published March 17th 2017 by Amaris Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Love Under Contract, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Under Contract

Carolyn J.
May 07, 2017 Carolyn J. rated it it was amazing
For Real Love Constructed!

Sumerra Robinson was 33 and ready to settle down. Nick Jenkins was the man she had recently broken up with because she felt they wanted different things out of their relationship. Nick was definitely about his money, but he was also about finding his life love. Although Nick was not ready in the beginning of the story, as his heart grew in love he warmed to the idea and the attraction grew stronger love was bound to reconnect in both their hearts. Shortly after they rec
Celeste
Mar 18, 2017 Celeste rated it really liked it
Nick and Sumeera match made in heaven

Reconnecting always have those inner doubts of whether one is doing the right thing for the right reasons. I agree and am a firm believer in planning and preparation, but I also understand that God's plan trumps anything man may put in place.

As Sharon, takes us on the journey of Nick and Sumeera is was great to see the Jenkins family play such a pivotal role. Not to mention I love the fatherly advice Lewis provided Nick. Both when seeking to obtain Sumeera'
yvonne carter
May 05, 2017 yvonne carter rated it liked it
Really.

It took me a week to finish this book. It was just ok. I figured out early on what her problem was.. First time reading this author's book. Just was not my kind of story. Just didn't feel it. Enough said.
Lena P. Neely
May 05, 2017 Lena P. Neely rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I always love a good Jenkins Family book and Sharon did not disappoint me. I really want a follow up about that Russell charaw, but I'm good if we never hear from him again.
Debra Outlaw
May 29, 2017 Debra Outlaw rated it really liked it
Explosive

I enjoyed the friendship and love Nick and Sanders shared. I also enjoyed her friendship with the fireman. The father ? I wonder if he truly is her father. Anyway, keep writing and I will keep reading.
regina stubbs
May 30, 2017 regina stubbs rated it really liked it
Love wins.

It was a story about a woman who wasn't sure if she really knew what love was, after watching her mother and her father. She found love after giving it a chance.
Ava Smith-forrest
May 11, 2017 Ava Smith-forrest rated it it was amazing
Hi Five

I enjoyed Nick's story as much as I did my first Jenkins family book. Sharon is one of best, I'm waiting on Nate story.
Lee Holden, E.
Mar 21, 2017 Lee Holden, E. rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

Excellent read, enjoyed the characters and the storyline. Nick and Sumeera are a great couple. It was nice e to catch up with the from previous book. I recommend this book, and look forward to the next installment in this series.
Brenda Holder
Mar 21, 2017 Brenda Holder rated it it was amazing
A Very Sweet and Sensual Romance

Love Under Contract (Jenkins and Sons Construction) is a very sweet and sensual romance novel that earned a rating of five stars. I enjoyed reading this installment of the Jenkins and Sons Construction series and catching up with family members of the Jenkins family. Nick's love story was was exciting and Sweet and I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading good romantic novels.
Denise
Mar 20, 2017 Denise rated it it was amazing
Love this book! Love this author!!!!

Nick and Sumeera are now on of my favorite Jenkins couples. This book is one favorites and Sharon Cooper is one of my favorite author.
JoAnn Litman
Mar 23, 2017 JoAnn Litman rated it it was amazing
Great Book

Another great book. I love the Jenkins series. I can't wait until another book is written. I hope you
write about Nate. Keep writing great books
Carmelia
Mar 18, 2017 Carmelia rated it it was amazing
Great book

It was great catching up with everyone. It's good to see the male Jenkins. I can't wait to read more about the Jenkins family. I would love to read more about the older Jenkins relationships.
Leigh-Anne Ford Lyons
Mar 19, 2017 Leigh-Anne Ford Lyons rated it it was amazing
Powerful

Oh my...I really look forward to reading about this family. With each book you feel connected to the Jenkins Family. The family bond they have for each other is strong and supportive. I love the connection they have.
Robin Stark
Mar 17, 2017 Robin Stark rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Love under contract was a great beginning to what I know will be another wonderful series from this talented author. Sumeera and Nick are so good together, their love was palpable. I can't wait to see who is up next I fall more in love with these Jenkins with each book. Well done Sharon.
Beverly Shaw
Beverly Shaw rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2017
Elizabeth Ferguson
Elizabeth Ferguson rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2017
carmen weaver
carmen weaver rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2017
Michelle Sykes
Michelle Sykes rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2017
Evelyn
Evelyn rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2017
Tonya Harrison
Tonya Harrison rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2017
Coco
Coco rated it it was ok
May 27, 2017
Brenda
Brenda rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2017
Lorraine Darrell
Lorraine Darrell rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2017
Roz Anderson
Roz Anderson rated it really liked it
May 15, 2017
almetia bailey
almetia bailey rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2017
Courtney Renee Theus
Courtney Renee Theus rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2017
Vickie
Vickie rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2017
Charlene A Collier
Charlene A Collier rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2017
Dolores Wilson
Dolores Wilson rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2017
Tracy Hale
Tracy Hale rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Award-winning and bestselling author, Sharon C. Cooper, is a romance-a-holic - loving anything that involves romance with a happily-ever-after, whether in books, movies, or real life. Sharon writes contemporary romance, as well as romantic suspense and enjoys rainy days, carpet picnics, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She’s been nominated for numerous awards and is the recipient of an Emma ...more
More about Sharon C. Cooper...