Start by marking “Love Under Contract (Jenkins & Sons Construction #1)” as Want to Read:
Love Under Contract (Jenkins & Sons Construction #1)

Love Under Contract

(Jenkins & Sons Construction #1)

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  200 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
Timing is everything.

Sumeera Robinson refuses to settle for less than she desires, even if what she craves is the sexy, smart, and charming Nicolas Jenkins-Moore. At her age, she wants marriage and a family, not the empty promises Nick offers. Yet, there is just something about the man that makes moving on nearly impossible.

As the new senior manager of Jenkins & Sons
Published March 17th 2017 by Amaris Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Love Under Contract, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Under Contract

Dj
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Timing is everything. Sumeera Robinson refuses to settle for less than she desires, even if what she craves is the sexy, smart, and charming Nicolas Jenkins-Moore. At her age, she wants marriage and a family, not the empty promises Nick offers. Her mom settled and has been with the same man for 35 years without the benefit of marriage. Yet, there is just something about the man that makes moving on nearly impossible. As the new senior manager of Jenkins & Sons Construction, Nick’s five-year ...more
Carolyn J.
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
For Real Love Constructed!

Sumerra Robinson was 33 and ready to settle down. Nick Jenkins was the man she had recently broken up with because she felt they wanted different things out of their relationship. Nick was definitely about his money, but he was also about finding his life love. Although Nick was not ready in the beginning of the story, as his heart grew in love he warmed to the idea and the attraction grew stronger love was bound to reconnect in both their hearts. Shortly after they rec
Celeste
Mar 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nick and Sumeera match made in heaven

Reconnecting always have those inner doubts of whether one is doing the right thing for the right reasons. I agree and am a firm believer in planning and preparation, but I also understand that God's plan trumps anything man may put in place.

As Sharon, takes us on the journey of Nick and Sumeera is was great to see the Jenkins family play such a pivotal role. Not to mention I love the fatherly advice Lewis provided Nick. Both when seeking to obtain Sumeera'
Karen
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sharon-cooper
Nick and Sumeera was a match made in heaven, however Sumeera wanted to be married and have children, whereas, Nick wanted to work on his career and plans before getting married and starting a family; that is until Sumeera broke up with him and tried to move on with her life. The problem with that was neither one of them wanted to date other people because their heart truly belonged to one another! This was a very interesting love story that kept my attention from start to finish! Awesome Read!
Denise Blanks
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
At a loss for words..

This was an amazing second chance at love story.. Nick and Sumeera's story kept me turning pages, I was unable to put this book down..Nick was the man of every woman's dream yet he never dreamed of settling down until he met Sumeera.. Sumeera was ready to settle down and start a family, she wanted it to. be with nick but she felt he was ready...being a Jenkins Nick had to win what was his.thank you sharon for another awesome story...
Connie
Sumeera has huge trust issues and now I understand why. Her father, Russell, is a cruel, controlling, bully. He lied to Sumeera's mother, Mona, and strung her along. Now 35 years later he still has not married her like he promised. Swearing that that will never happen to her, Sumeera walked away from Nick, the man who finally captured her heart. But if he still wasn't ready to get married after dating for 7 months then she was moving on! Awesome story!
Mary Pitre
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I like the way Nick tried to get Sumeera back when he realized he did want to be with. Well, that didn't work and when Nick found out that Sumeera was expecting and it was his how he took care of her when she left the hospital.
yvonne carter
May 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Really.

It took me a week to finish this book. It was just ok. I figured out early on what her problem was.. First time reading this author's book. Just was not my kind of story. Just didn't feel it. Enough said.
Lena Neely
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I always love a good Jenkins Family book and Sharon did not disappoint me. I really want a follow up about that Russell charaw, but I'm good if we never hear from him again.
Toni
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Awesome! Nick has taken over from Peyton and is now the Senior Manager of Jenkins & Sons. Sumeera has learned not to settle for less than she desires. As they rekindle their romsnce Nick has to show Sumeera that they want the ssme things -
marriage and a family.
Debra Outlaw
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Explosive

I enjoyed the friendship and love Nick and Sanders shared. I also enjoyed her friendship with the fireman. The father ? I wonder if he truly is her father. Anyway, keep writing and I will keep reading.
Vivian Byfield
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed

Really enjoyed this book and looking forward to reading the others in the series. If you enjoy romance this is one that will melt your heart.
Jackie Wallace
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I love every book I have read of Sharon Cooper. She is a wonderful author, her books are fast paced and HEA.
LaTrina Spence
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Nick and Sumeera's story is the first in the J&S Construction series and it was a great FIRST!! Looking forward to the next book in the series.
Katara Johnson
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Summeera and Nick

Sumeera goes after what she wants be it personal or business but she realizes she bit off more than she can chew with Nick. I love how the author shows one of the key to relationships is seeing things from the other persons view.
regina stubbs
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love wins.

It was a story about a woman who wasn't sure if she really knew what love was, after watching her mother and her father. She found love after giving it a chance.
Kyra Gates
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A tear jerker

I finished this in a day and a half! Couldn't put it down which was quite dangerous. Beautiful story, I can't wait to read about Nate and Jerry. Keep it going.
Deborah C. Fidderman
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Under Contract

I loved the story of Sumerra and Nick. Such a great love story with a happy ending. I recommend this book to everyone who loves romance novels.
Ava Smith-forrest
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hi Five

I enjoyed Nick's story as much as I did my first Jenkins family book. Sharon is one of best, I'm waiting on Nate story.
Judy
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved Loved Loved This Book

Another homerun for Sharon C. Cooper. I would have liked to know what Russell McCray behave the way he did, though.
Lee Holden, E.
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

Excellent read, enjoyed the characters and the storyline. Nick and Sumeera are a great couple. It was nice e to catch up with the from previous book. I recommend this book, and look forward to the next installment in this series.
Brenda Holder
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Very Sweet and Sensual Romance

Love Under Contract (Jenkins and Sons Construction) is a very sweet and sensual romance novel that earned a rating of five stars. I enjoyed reading this installment of the Jenkins and Sons Construction series and catching up with family members of the Jenkins family. Nick's love story was was exciting and Sweet and I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading good romantic novels.
Denise
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this book! Love this author!!!!

Nick and Sumeera are now on of my favorite Jenkins couples. This book is one favorites and Sharon Cooper is one of my favorite author.
JoAnn Litman
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Book

Another great book. I love the Jenkins series. I can't wait until another book is written. I hope you
write about Nate. Keep writing great books
Carmelia
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

It was great catching up with everyone. It's good to see the male Jenkins. I can't wait to read more about the Jenkins family. I would love to read more about the older Jenkins relationships.
Leigh-Anne Ford Lyons
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Powerful

Oh my...I really look forward to reading about this family. With each book you feel connected to the Jenkins Family. The family bond they have for each other is strong and supportive. I love the connection they have.
Robin Stark
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Love under contract was a great beginning to what I know will be another wonderful series from this talented author. Sumeera and Nick are so good together, their love was palpable. I can't wait to see who is up next I fall more in love with these Jenkins with each book. Well done Sharon.
Kimberlee
Apr 26, 2018
Beverly Shaw
Mar 26, 2017
Elizabeth Ferguson
Jun 04, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Award-winning and bestselling author, Sharon C. Cooper, is a romance-a-holic - loving anything that involves romance with a happily-ever-after, whether in books, movies, or real life. Sharon writes contemporary romance, as well as romantic suspense and enjoys rainy days, carpet picnics, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She’s been nominated for numerous awards and is the recipient of an Emma ...more

Jenkins & Sons Construction (2 books)
  • Proposal for Love (Jenkins & Sons Construction, #2)