Start by marking “Love Under Contract (Jenkins & Sons Construction, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love Under Contract (Jenkins & Sons Construction, #1)

Love Under Contract

(Jenkins & Sons Construction #1)

Timing is everything.

Sumeera Robinson refuses to settle for less than she desires, even if what she craves is the sexy, smart, and charming Nicolas Jenkins-Moore. At her age, she wants marriage and a family, not the empty promises Nick offers. Yet, there is just something about the man that makes moving on nearly impossible.

As the new senior manager of Jenkins &
Published March 17th 2017 by Amaris Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Love Under Contract, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Under Contract

Start your review of Love Under Contract (Jenkins & Sons Construction, #1)
Celeste
Mar 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nick and Sumeera match made in heaven

Reconnecting always have those inner doubts of whether one is doing the right thing for the right reasons. I agree and am a firm believer in planning and preparation, but I also understand that God's plan trumps anything man may put in place.

As Sharon, takes us on the journey of Nick and Sumeera is was great to see the Jenkins family play such a pivotal role. Not to mention I love the fatherly advice Lewis provided Nick. Both when seeking to obtain
Dj
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Timing is everything. Sumeera Robinson refuses to settle for less than she desires, even if what she craves is the sexy, smart, and charming Nicolas Jenkins-Moore. At her age, she wants marriage and a family, not the empty promises Nick offers. Her mom settled and has been with the same man for 35 years without the benefit of marriage. Yet, there is just something about the man that makes moving on nearly impossible. As the new senior manager of Jenkins & Sons Construction, Nick’s five-year ...more
La Weeda Ward
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this book!

I recently discovered Sharon C. Cooper through a collaboration she did with two other authors (loved that too!). Including this one, I have read a total of five of Sharon’s books and Love Under Contract is by far my favorite! The love story of Nick and Sumeera is so real and endearing.

The story starts after their breakup...and after Sumeera walks out of Nick’s life (Right on sister!)...after he told her he was not looking for a long-term commitment....YET. Maybe he didn’t know
Carolyn
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
For Real Love Constructed!

Sumerra Robinson was 33 and ready to settle down. Nick Jenkins was the man she had recently broken up with because she felt they wanted different things out of their relationship. Nick was definitely about his money, but he was also about finding his life love. Although Nick was not ready in the beginning of the story, as his heart grew in love he warmed to the idea and the attraction grew stronger love was bound to reconnect in both their hearts. Shortly after they
Judy McDowall
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great start to the series

I was a little bit apprehensive of this book after reading the synopsis as I thought it would be boring. How wrong I was. This is a beautiful love story of two people who are in love but just couldn’t communicate their love for each other.
Well written. Nick wasn’t too alpha male which is refreshing and Meera was a strong and sensitive female.
The story flowed well for me. No grammatical errors which is a major plus for me.
Totally loved how the other characters blended
Kathy
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Four and a half

Sumeera and Nick are a lovely couple and it was enjoyable to see Nick come to terms with his destiny. Nick was big and sexy and very alpha male, but he was also gentle, thoughtful and caring and that made for a potent mix. I felt that Sumeera’s situation with her father was a bit unresolved at the end, but in these family dynasty stories perhaps you can’t really expect everything to tie up neatly. I am definitely buying the next one—I can’t wait to see Nate get his!
Karen
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sharon-cooper
Nick and Sumeera was a match made in heaven, however Sumeera wanted to be married and have children, whereas, Nick wanted to work on his career and plans before getting married and starting a family; that is until Sumeera broke up with him and tried to move on with her life. The problem with that was neither one of them wanted to date other people because their heart truly belonged to one another! This was a very interesting love story that kept my attention from start to finish! Awesome Read!
Connie
Sumeera has huge trust issues and now I understand why. Her father, Russell, is a cruel, controlling, bully. He lied to Sumeera's mother, Mona, and strung her along. Now 35 years later he still has not married her like he promised. Swearing that that will never happen to her, Sumeera walked away from Nick, the man who finally captured her heart. But if he still wasn't ready to get married after dating for 7 months then she was moving on! Awesome story!
Denise Blanks
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
At a loss for words..

This was an amazing second chance at love story.. Nick and Sumeera's story kept me turning pages, I was unable to put this book down..Nick was the man of every woman's dream yet he never dreamed of settling down until he met Sumeera.. Sumeera was ready to settle down and start a family, she wanted it to. be with nick but she felt he was ready...being a Jenkins Nick had to win what was his.thank you sharon for another awesome story...
Tricia-Ann Blades
Jun 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Enjoyable

Sweet love story, well written. Reminds me of the old adage of you love something and you let it go if it is really yours it will return. Such is the story of Nick and Sumeeera. She took the risk not willing to settle like her mother did but the difference was Nick recognised that he wanted to have her in his life more than anything else.
It was an enjoyable afternoon read!
Tamola Burford
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love conquers all!

I love Nick and Sumeera’s story! Despite everything negative they had to endure during their breakup and renewed relationship, love conquered all and brought them back together! A new baby. Marriage. Rekindled relationships. Courage and love lead the story in this book. I look forward to indulging in Book 2!
Lena Neely
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I always love a good Jenkins Family book and Sharon did not disappoint me. I really want a follow up about that Russell charaw, but I'm good if we never hear from him again.
Mary Pitre
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I like the way Nick tried to get Sumeera back when he realized he did want to be with. Well, that didn't work and when Nick found out that Sumeera was expecting and it was his how he took care of her when she left the hospital.
Debra Outlaw
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Explosive

I enjoyed the friendship and love Nick and Sanders shared. I also enjoyed her friendship with the fireman. The father ? I wonder if he truly is her father. Anyway, keep writing and I will keep reading.
Constance
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
D +

I usually love Sharon's books, but that one was a hard read. A little disappointed honestly. But I'm gonna start the next one, hoping it's better than this one. Still got mad love for her though
yvonne carter
May 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Really.

It took me a week to finish this book. It was just ok. I figured out early on what her problem was.. First time reading this author's book. Just was not my kind of story. Just didn't feel it. Enough said.
Toni
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Awesome! Nick has taken over from Peyton and is now the Senior Manager of Jenkins & Sons. Sumeera has learned not to settle for less than she desires. As they rekindle their romsnce Nick has to show Sumeera that they want the ssme things -
marriage and a family.
Shelia McBride
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very good book

This was a very good book I'm so glad that they finally got together and that her mom finally left that man. It was a good book I hope I get to know what their baby is.
Sammie Shorter
Dec 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Okay story

A sweet story filled with a little bit of family drama. Nick and Sumeera found their HEA. Loose ends remaining with Russell.
Annise Coe
Loved this book it had me laughing and crying.! Love All the Jenkins family series.
Lets gets the cousins hooked on love. Cant wait to read more
Katara Johnson
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Summeera and Nick

Sumeera goes after what she wants be it personal or business but she realizes she bit off more than she can chew with Nick. I love how the author shows one of the key to relationships is seeing things from the other persons view.
Sabaenia Marache
Very Good
Ava Smith-forrest
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hi Five

I enjoyed Nick's story as much as I did my first Jenkins family book. Sharon is one of best, I'm waiting on Nate story.
regina stubbs
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love wins.

It was a story about a woman who wasn't sure if she really knew what love was, after watching her mother and her father. She found love after giving it a chance.
Deborah C. Fidderman
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Under Contract

I loved the story of Sumerra and Nick. Such a great love story with a happy ending. I recommend this book to everyone who loves romance novels.
Judy
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved Loved Loved This Book

Another homerun for Sharon C. Cooper. I would have liked to know what Russell McCray behave the way he did, though.
Yolanda Dumas
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Sharon Cooper creation of her characters is remarkable. I recommend this book to everyone. Great romantic story for readers who love romance.
Vivian Byfield
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed

Really enjoyed this book and looking forward to reading the others in the series. If you enjoy romance this is one that will melt your heart.
Kyra Gates
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A tear jerker

I finished this in a day and a half! Couldn't put it down which was quite dangerous. Beautiful story, I can't wait to read about Nate and Jerry. Keep it going.
Ms .  T. Gilliam
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good story

Nick and Sumeera's story was good I knew when they met in Peyton's story that they would hook up good read.

• With Your Permission (In The Heart Of A Valentine #5)
  • Let Me Please You: A McClain Family Novella (McClain Brothers)
  • Set (Them Boys #1)
  • Give Me A Reason (In The Heart Of A Valentine #3)
  • No Holds Barred (In The Heart Of A Valentine #1)
  • A Game-Changing Christmas (In The Heart Of A Valentine #4)
  • A Risqué Engagement (In The Heart Of A Valentine #2)
  • Enough (Falling For A Rose Book 2)
  • Everlasting Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • Promising Forever (Falling for a Rose Book 11)
  • Should've Been
  • Safe With Me (Falling For A Rose Book 1)
  • In Pursuit of You (In The Heart of A Valentine Book 6)
  • Falling for a Knight (The Wild Knights Book 1)
  • One Masked Night
  • All I Want: A Christmas Short
  • Only If You Dare (Falling For A Rose #3)
  • The Sweetest Surrender (Falling For A Rose Book 8)
Award-winning and bestselling author, Sharon C. Cooper, is a romance-a-holic - loving anything that involves romance with a happily-ever-after, whether in books, movies, or real life. Sharon writes contemporary romance, as well as romantic suspense and enjoys rainy days, carpet picnics, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She’s been nominated for numerous awards and is the recipient of an Emma ...more

Jenkins & Sons Construction (4 books)
  • Proposal for Love (Jenkins & Sons Construction, #2)
  • A Lesson On Love (Jenkins & Sons Construction Series Book 3)
  • Unplanned Love (Jenkins & Sons Construction Series Book 4)