Start by marking “The Rawley Family Romances Volume I” as Want to Read:
The Rawley Family Romances Volume I

The Rawley Family Romances Volume I

(Rawley Family #1-3)

A continuing saga of love, life, family and friends. Now get the first three books in a single volume.
All for Hope:

Sometimes the safest distance between two hearts is no distance at all...

Kidnapping a baby wasn’t something Hope ever dreamed she would do. But she’s been burned by the legal system before, so when the court places her friend’s child into the custody of an ab
Published April 11th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Rawley Family Romances Volume I, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rawley Family Romances Volume I

~Mandi~
Jul 09, 2017 rated it liked it
The Rawley Family Romance
Olivia Hardin
3⭐⭐⭐

This is a bundle of books about the Rawley Family. It includes All for Hope, Justice for All, All for the Family, and All for a Little Christmas. I enjoy reading bundles so that I don't forget what happens previously.
Cute romance stories in each. Nothing that is hot and steamy. Wasn't as much of a pager turner as I normally enjoy.
Thanks to NetGalley for the arc in exchange for my honest review.
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH NET GALLEY. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

I had never heard of this author before reading this anthology, but I wasn't that impressed with it overall. I honestly doubt I'd read the author again, as I just couldn't get into the stories at all.

The premise of the stories were good bu
C bond
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
netgalley

I have read and have all these individually. But I love a bundle.
Becky Claxon
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. Hope Sheffield was helping a young prostitute Justine Taggert that was pregnant to change her life. Hope helped her get a place to live and change her life. Unfortunately someone from Justine's past came after her, when he attacked her, she hit him with an object, and killed him. She was sentenced to prison, but asked Hope to make sure her parents didn't get her daughter as her father had molested her and that was why she ran away from home. I don't want to give anything ...more
Mary Parks
Apr 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Hit or miss

Some were good, others not so much, the family dynamic was the best part, the way they loved and supported one another through everything, abdolutely loved that...but not every story was a hit for me, even the ones I liked, stumbled in parts because at times the romance either felt rushed, or too fast, like Jeremy and Meg's story...or it didn't make sense, like Hope and Brennan, who ran so hot and cold towards her it was hard to keep up, and the Mark story with Hope....umm why???
Even
Kelly Wherritt
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's all about the family.

This series is a great read. It had me laughing ,crying, staying up way past bedtime to read. Into the wee hours of the morning.. I would pause between each story till the next day and start the next book. You will fall in love with the Rawleys and they will seem like they have become your family.
Sharon
Apr 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Easy read

Read all four books and did enjoy them, I was pleasantly surprised that there was not too much repetition as I went from book to book. Just enough that you would have the gist of the story if you were only reading one. Not that enamored that I am going to look for the others in the series however I was not sorry I read these and I do recommend them with 3 Stars.
Jeanie's Kindle
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love a good series

Getting to know a family and their stories in a complete series ties everything up with a tidy bow. Despising cliffhangers a nice series has a flow from one story to the next. Thank you for this lovely gift.
Catherine Geist
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good

All of the books were good and well written.They were all about the Easley Family. It was nice that you did not have to buy a lot of books to get the full story. I read most of the books without putting it down. It was great.(Rawley)
Trudy Gleason
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed all the stories. It was quick, enjoyable read.
Cynthia
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable

This was a great grouping of the series. It gives you a look at how families intertwine with each other and how a list fam member with helping a grit found his.
Karen Roma
Mar 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a wonderful bundle of romance stories about love, friendship, family and hope.

While each story is enjoyable and their own, the set is a fabulous way to get to know the Rawleys, see life through their eyes, laugh and cry with them, and have your heart sore as they each find their HEA.

If you’re looking for some down home, romantic magic, this is the set for you.
Karla M. Pius
Amanda
Mar 21, 2019
Robin
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
This volume includes 3 stories and a novella. They were well-written and sweet. Each story can be read as a standalone, though they are part of a series with related characters. All for Hope: Hope is on the run, when Brennan, her high school sweetheart and best friend, sees her. He offers to help her. She cautions herself that it is only temporary, but the flames spark and the situation becomes ever more complicated. This was a sweet, touching, heartwarming story. Justice for All: Kay is the sec ...more
MsChris1161
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
ALL FOR HOPE, the first book in the Rawley Family series is an interesting story with several twists to the storyline. Hope Sheffield feels compelled to save the baby of a friend and believes the only way to accomplish it is to kidnap the infant. Her good friends and family, despite her actions stick by her in her adventure. In the end, all is made right for Hope and the baby.

This is my first book from Olivia Hardin. Good story. Well developed characters. Uncle James is a favorite. I enjoyed thi
Fay & Ron
Jun 09, 2019
Janice Williams
Mar 31, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Kelly Brothers, Books 1-3 (Kelly Brothers, #1-3)
  • The MacGregors Collection: Volume 1
  • First Class Family: The Complete Collection (First Class Novels, #1-9)
  • Ultimate SEAL Collection Volume 1 (Seal Brotherhood #0.5-4)
  • Cold Justice Series Box Set: Volume I (Cold Justice #1-3)
  • Welcome to Paradise: Boxed Set (Welcome to Paradise, #1-3.5)
  • Blackberry Burial (A Berry Basket Mystery #2)
  • Bermuda Nights - The Boxed Set
  • Living for Today (Forgotten #2)
  • Reckless Curves
  • The Remingtons (The Remingtons #1-3; Love in Bloom #10-12)
  • Lantern Lake (The Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
  • The Damaged Heroes Collection [Box Set #1: The Damaged Heroes Collection]
  • Dylan's Witch (Supernatural Bonds, #10)
  • Kiss Me
  • Jimmy and Fay: A Suspense Novel
  • The War in the West: A New History Volume 2, . the Allies Fight Back 1941-43
  • Maximinus Thrax: Strongman Emperor of Rome

Rawley Family (5 books)
  • All for Hope (Rawley Family, #1)
  • Justice for All (Rawley Family, #2)
  • All for Family (Rawley Family, #3)
  • All in the Takeoff (Rawley Family, #4)
  • All in the Landing (Rawley Family, #5)