Start by marking “Fire in the Snow (The Calypto Cycle Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Fire in the Snow (The Calypto Cycle Book 1)

Fire in the Snow (The Calypto Cycle Book 1)

Without his Talent to foresee mortal danger, Calypto would have been dead years ago. Now a grizzled agent with The Order, he does whatever is needed to protect a homeland engulfed in a brutal and endless war.

Calypto's new mission leads him to the empire's far east to retrieve a naïve recruit with a powerful Talent of her own. His routine assignment, however, takes a deadl
Published February 18th 2017 by Dwayne Minton

To ask other readers questions about Fire in the Snow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fire in the Snow

Nerine Dorman
Hunting down yet another I've edited, since I'm busy giving a light copy edit to book 3. Obviously can't rate or review since I'm the editor, but I love the claustrophobic tension in these offerings.
Maren Anderson
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
D. Thomas Minton writes an engaging and inventive tale about a man who delivers a girl with a strange power to his agency, and is pursued by people who would have them both dead. I really enjoyed this book, with its descriptive writing and noir-ish meets steampunk feel.
Stephen
Angela
Oct 23, 2018
Stephanie Griffin
Feb 12, 2018
When not pounding away on my keyboard, I moonlight as a marine biologist. I prefer to spend my days underwater, but at any given time, I can be found lounging on some tropical island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean with my wife, daughter, and too many cats.

My fiction has been published or is forthcoming in a variety of magazines and anthologies, including Asimov’s Science Fiction Magazine and L