Start by marking “Always Red” as Want to Read:
Always Red

Always Red

(Chasing Red #2)

Chasing Red is the Wattpad phenomenon with over 130 million reads, and one million reads each week. Revised and with new original content, it will be published in two volumes, Chasing Red and Always Red. New readers and fans alike will fall in love with Red and Caleb--over and over again.

THE RIVETING CONCLUSION TO RED AND CALEB'S EPIC STORY
Veronica "Red" Strafford's pai
Published November 7th 2017 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

Brooke — brooklynnnnereads
After reading the first in this series entitled, "Chasing Red" and really enjoying it, I was excited to pick up this sequel to see what happened next with the characters of Caleb and "Red".

I have to be honest and say that although I liked this sequel, the story and the writing was not as good as the first book in the series. The story was still fast-paced and kept me reading wanting to know what would happen next but I just didn't feel as if it was as good as a whole. It wasn't boring and did fe
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Always Red picked up right were book 1 left off. It is not a standalone and would be best to start at book 1.

I enjoyed this book a lot more because once Veronica and Caleb mend things, they are pretty solid. No more of Veronica running away which happened a lot in book 1. They still have issues to work through and we still have the interference with Justin and Beatrice Rose, but I loved how Caleb and Veronica stuck together. I also felt the characters behaved more maturely in this one.

This doe
Judy
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hot, steamy, and fast-paced. This is just as full of drama as Chasing Red was. The ups and downs of the relationship between Red and Caleb continues. I even liked the ending. Ronin's writing style is easy to read and enjoyable.

Thanks to Isabelle Ronin and SOURCEBOOKS Casablanca through Netgalley for an advance copy in exchange for an honest review.
Consuelo
Cómo estropeamos un libro que podría haber sido maravilloso ? Alargando, rellenando un poquito y haciendo una biología. La primera parte es de 4 quizá un poco densa casi al final, pero muy buena, muy cliché con un protagonista para recordar, sin embargo en este segundo libro pues eso, tanto amor mío y tanto dulce empalagan, acaba siendo un poquito telefilm de después de comer.
Leeré en febrero la historia de Kara, una secundaria que hace soltar más de una carcajada.
Dali
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
A wonderfully sweet and swoony new adult romance.
Tension, tenderness and sexiness are all wrapped up in Isabelle Ronin’s conclusion of the Red duet. Veronica and Caleb’s story snapped, crackled and popped with sweetness and will leave Ronin’s fans in swoon heaven.
“I want you to fight for me. Just as I fought for you. But you wouldn't.”
I stood there, staring after him, tears pouring down my face.

Always Red starts right where Chasing Red left off when Veronica “Red” Strafford pushes Caleb Lock
Sol Morena
Se puede decir que mejoro bastante la narración de la historia, ahora si la relación entre Veronica y Caleb va un poco mas lento, como tendría que haber sido en el primer libro, me gusto la forma en la que Caleb se puso firme con nuestra protagonista desafiándola a que luchara por lo que quiere, por la persona que quiere a su lado. Creo que ese fue el factor que te deja expectante con todo el libro, en cierto punto hubo un crecimiento en nuestra protagonista, pero no me termina de gustar, es com ...more
Kathy - Books & Munches
Ever since reading Chasing Red, I was looking forward to reading the sequel and finding out what would happen to Red and Caleb. I finally did!

Loving a person was never easy. I knew that from the start. Caleb had shown me that loving the right person was worth the pain.

The writing is still as fluent as it was in the first installment. I got sucked in and wanted to keep reading. There were new developments all the time that simply made you curious what was going to happen next. Not to mention the
Nieves
3'5⭐ Me ha gustado el libro pero me esperaba algo más porque su primera parte me dejo encantada pero en este libro he sentido que le faltaba algo, es mi humilde opinión, que no digo que este bien sólo que a mí no me ha terminado de gustar del todo. Eso sí, es un libro que no he podido soltar porque cuando se había resuelto un problema al poco sucedió algo que te dejaba con ganas de continuar leyendo, activo es un rato. Isabelle Ronin tiene una pluma ágil y usa un lenguaje sencillo que hace que e ...more
Karin Falkner
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tolles Finale, sehr schöner, gelungener Abschluss der Reihe!
Lali
Nov 04, 2017 rated it liked it
I finished this book a couple of weeks ago and my time's been super crazy that I couldn't sit and type about my feelings for this book. It's a duology if you're new reading this, the first book is Chasing Red and this one is the segment so it's not really my fault if you get any spoilers from now on, I always try to avoid doing it but sometimes it might be inevitable.

So let's begin!

I really really enjoyed the first book, Chasing Red was like this fresh air on my romances and I love a good cliché
Carvanz
I enjoyed the conclusion to Caleb and Red’s story. Their love is true and strong and strengthened even more by the trials the outside world throws at them. I enjoyed Veronica more in this book and fell further in love with Caleb.

There is lots of other woman drama here with Beatrice-Rose and her machinations but I was glad to see that Red was at a place with Caleb that she could handle the trouble that arose.

This is a well written fast paced read with plenty of steam and lots of possessive, pro
Maria Belen Paz Mena
Me gustó, aunque me resulto mas interesante el primer libro. Sigue la misma linea pero deja muchas cosas en el tintero, como por ejemplo que pasa con Kara y Cameron? La solucion con el tema de Beatrice fue muy impactante, pero no me creo que haya terminado todo ahi
Arianna
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Che cavolata.....non riesco a capire che genere volesse scrivere... un romance? YA? Suspance?
Ha cercato di tenere incollato il lettore con dei penosi colpi di scena ma .... il mio era più interesse a cosa si inventava perché il finale era prevedibile.
In altre parole....molto smunto!
Nemo
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Even two stars for this book is generous. I wanted so badly to like this book. I really did. I enjoyed the first book a lot and read it in two days. But this one fell short, very short.
For starters, this book didn't need to exist. Story wise it added nothing to the story of the first book, it was a fantasy that people think up after a book ends of the two characters getting married after they finally get together. There was no real plot in this, there was nothing driving this story. Anything th
Shantala  (Shanaya Tales)
The only reason I am reviewing this book is because I always honor the review requests I submit or accept.

And thanks to the hype, I requested Always Red on NetGalley, which is the second book in the Red duology, right along with the first book - Chasing Red (my review here) , without even reading the first book.

So I really only have myself to blame for this whole train wreck of a duology that I had to suffer through.

Though in the interest of full disclosure, I must say that I did not read eit
Ambur
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Actual rating closer to a 4.5ish.

Well, well, well! The first book was dramatic and this one certainly was, too!

There were so many things that I loved about this book, but it had some moments that were a tad bit dramatic which made me like less than the first one. Some parts were handled so well though! I love, love, loved how consent was handled in this book! Caleb always made sure Red gave consent before doing anything which I really appreciated! The first book was a total slow burn and it fi
Sonia Donelli
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Recensione di Veronica – Always Red di Isabelle Ronin, edito Mondadori, secondo volume della duologia Chasing Red.

Care lettrici eccoci al secondo volume della duologia Chasing Red. L’ho aspettato con ansia perché, dopo essere rimasta con quella lieve insoddisfazione nel primo volume, che mi aveva catturato maggiormente nella parte finale, ero curiosa di scoprire se l’autrice sarebbe stata in grado di farmi ricredere.
Ebbene care lettrici, devo ammettere che
Bookloverkg
El primer libro de esta serie fue entretenido, no fue una revelación ni nada por el estilo pero me pareció bastante ligero y entretenido aunque no puedo decir lo mismo de esta segunda entrega.

Sigo sin conectar con los personajes y aunque pensé que no podía superar al anterior en cuanto a clichés pues me equivoqué porque en este lo supera totalmente. Siento que me empalagué leyendo y Caleb cada vez me parecía más y más cursi e irreal.

La autora se ha enfocado tanto en el romance de sus protagoni
JuD
Nov 21, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1book-1coin, al-pis
Aunque el libro es rápido y fácil de leer, lo cierto es que todos los problemas que les suceden se solucionan con demasiada facilidad.
He echado de menos que se hable un poco más de los personajes secundarios y no tanto en los dos principales que han sido los únicos que han aparecido en este libro.
Aimee
Oct 10, 2017 rated it liked it
I thought this was a little disappointing. The first book was really good and this one just fell short. It was predictable cheesy and just a little bit boring. I wasn't invested in the characters or storyline and everything was just so bleh and the whole thing just felt like I was going in circles. Just all in all a massive let down compared to the first one.
Anita
Nov 29, 2017 rated it liked it
This one sucked me right in. Read it in one sitting. Would love to read more about Cameron and Kara
Amanda
Jan 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Slow start to the book which was hard to get into. The middle was ok but it was obvious which character was villainous. But the ending did surprise me. I won’t read anymore in the series.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4 / 5 stars

I don't know if I enjoyed this as much as I did the first one. I seriously don't. I mean, I did love Red and Caleb as much if not more than before. They were just so cute and sweet, it was almost sickening. Seriously, I highlighted a lot of their really sweet and romantic moments.

Red managed to win back Caleb rather quickly, almost with no effort but that boy was Gaga over her, there was no way he would have stayed away from her at all. Their relationship was way stronger than
Mara.Loves.Books
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourite-books
Meine Meinung:
Das Cover von dem Buch finde ich persönlich sehr schön. Es ist einfach und schlicht gestaltet und hat auf mich irgendwie einen harmonischen Eindruck.

Der Schreibstyle der Autorin war genauso wie auch bereits in Band 1 grandios! Als ich damals den 1. Band gelesen habe, hat dieses Buch direkt zu einem meiner Highlights gehört. Auch dieser Teil konnte erfolgreich mein Herz erobern. Die Autorin hat einfach einen grandiosen Schreibstyle, bei dem man sich einfach nur frei beim Lesen fühlt
Sanna Silverplats Pettersson
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Darcy
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the conclusion to the Red series, and it was a sweet conclusion to Veronica and Caleb's story.

Always Red picks up right where Chasing Red left off. Veronica, also known as Red, pushes Caleb away without believing him. She thinks he's cheating on her, and instead of asking him about it, she runs away and doesn't trust him.

On the other hand, Caleb has the patience of a saint. He's so in love with her and can have any girl he wants, yet he chooses her. He doesn't feel apprehensive when sh
Enaya
MAN THIS BOOK WAS EVERYTHING I COULD WISH FOR! It had romance - a whole crap ton of it - suspense, and it kept me in its grasp the entire time. I literally couldn't put it down even if i wanted to.

description

I really really want my own Caleb now... GAH HE'S AMAZING AND THOUGHTFUL AND I'M NOT CRYING, YOU ARE.

I absolutely love how this ended... it was the right amount of bittersweet that it made me tear up a little.
Silvia Santini
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Always Red a mio parere è molto più bello del primo volume, non solo per i gesti romantici che compie lui nei suoi confronti, ma anche perchè finalmente lei ammette con se stessa di essere innamorata di lui, e questa volta la vediamo lottare per la loro relazione. Logicamente l'autrice non ha reso le cose facili a quei due, e il loro riavvicinamento non sarà molto celere. Ma sopratutto non riescono a stare cinque minuti tranquilli che succede di tutto. Il fatto che l'autrice abbia inserito eleme ...more
Silver
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4/5
Y es que esta segunda parte me ha gustado mas que la anterior, la actitud de la protagonista mejora bastante, pero encanvio la de Calev....
A por el tercero!
  • Lured In (Fishing for Trouble, #2)
  • Always You
  • Stone Romance (Stone Passions, #2)
  • Sandra Brown: Three Complete Novels in One Volume: Heaven's Price, Breakfast in Bed, Send No Flowers
  • Sir, I Think The Badboy Knows About Us...
  • How Not to Let Go (Belhaven, #2)
  • To Win Her Smile (Players, #5)
  • Phantom's Touch (Phantom, #2)
  • Missing from Me (Sixth Street Bands, #3)
  • Sylvie + Shandor (Rocker Shenanigans Book 1)
  • Traitor (Twisted Fate, #1)
  • The Right Fit
Isabelle Ronin is a Filipino Canadian writer based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Her Wattpad story, Chasing Red, has garnered over 130 million reads and was one of the most-read stories of 2016. As a result of the story’s immense popularity online, several major publishers around the world have acquired the rights to Chasing Red.
When she’s not writing, Isabelle can be found hanging out in bookstores, caf

Chasing Red (3 books)