Start by marking “Unconventional” as Want to Read:
Unconventional

Unconventional

(Unexpected Love #2)

Happily ever after - what a joke! I tried that once and ended up divorced.
Now, I only want one thing from men.
Charlie Nelson is good at giving me that one thing. Really, really good.

So good, in fact, I discovered a new side of myself.
I never knew I liked to watch until I saw his talented hands touching someone else.
I never knew I liked to be watched until I felt his s
ebook, 1st, 264 pages
Published July 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Unconventional, please sign up.

Start your review of Unconventional
Christy
5 stars!

photo 20046269_10103996939962148_1428495439546976236_n_zpsm9rwsqzg.jpg

So… let me start out by saying that THIS is by far the HOTTEST book I’ve read this year! I mean, sweet baby Jesus! Isabel Love burns up the pages with Unconventional! When I first read Untouchable, I was curious about Max and Monica’s wild friends, Charlie and Quinn. This book is a complete stand-alone, but if you’ve read Love’s first book, you’ve already met our leading man and lady.

Charlie Nelson is a photographer. He’s perpetually single, preferring just to hook-up. Charlie’s bee
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Unconventional is the first book I have read by Isabel Love. If there is one thing this book is, it’s that it’s hot. The two main characters, Charlie Nelson and Quinn Fitzpatrick, have both been hurt in the past. They are both friends with the same two couples and met through them eight months ago. Neither is interested in the least in a relationship but they both love sex and enjoy a friends with occasional benefits relationship.

Unconventional - Isabel Love

These two have so many similarities. They are both artists. Charl
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
LIVE! AMAZON US/UK/CA

➦O. M. G. ! This book is so damn hot. Me while reading this:

➦I was vaguely aware of the shit happening around me but I was too busy conjuring up images in my mind of things that were happening in this book. And THINGS WERE HAPPENING, people. After I was done reading this book I found beauty in every day things. *ahem*

➦But this is what I'm talking about!!! Isabel Love managed to write an erotic romance which has a perfect balance of character development and sex scenes. And I
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Holy crap. Unconventional doesn't cover this book

It made me laugh, it made me cringe, it made me hot, it made me cry, and dammit it made me love!!!

Charlie Nelson is an amazing hero in my eyes. He is everything, literally everything you want in a man. He wants it simple, he wants fun, he wants happy. He loved once and was so burned by the betrayal and hurt that he won't ever do that again, right??!!!

Quinn Fitzpatrick has had enough hurt in her lifetime to last forever. She ain't looking for any
Alex ♈
Olga therebelreader
If You Like Sex, Read This Book!

Quinn and Charlie are two friends feeding off of bitterness from their past, betrayed by their exes. The sizzling attraction between them creates an extremely erotic setting for this love story. A man and a woman who don’t believe in forever…will love be the answer?

This is an incredibly sexy, sinfully sizzling read! I was surprised that I didn’t see smoke come off the pages. The author has a way of writing that just pulls you in. What’s not to love. Threesomes, v
Malene
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, arc
I finished Unconventional at 4 in the morning. Read it in one sitting cause I couldn't put this bad boy down. Nope. Not a chance. I was so enthralled by Charlie and Quinn. Yes, their friendship was unconventional but it worked for them, because they made it clear from the beginning what they wanted and needed from one another. Sex. Nothing else. No strings. No expectations. I loved that when I first was introduced to Charlie and Quinn they'd already had sex a couple of times so they'd already es ...more
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“That sounds a bit…unconventional.”
“Yes. Be unconventional with me, Quinn.”

Wow! Oh wow… This was HOT!!!! Isabel Love has really amped up the steam with her newest release, Unconventional. If you’ve read Untouchable then you would have previously met Quinn and Charlie and boy are they worth getting to know.

While I loved Untouchable, Isabel Love just literally knocked it out of the park with this one; the steam almost set my kindle on fire and I found myself constantly needing to take
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Now live!

Excuse me while I dunk my entire body in ice water. First things first: heed the author’s warning. Unconventional is beyond steamy; it’s like the Disneyland of erotica. If you’re looking for something extremely dirty to read, you will enjoy this kinky thrill ride. You impatient bad girls out there—and you know who you are—don’t even have to wait until you’re halfway through the book to get to the “good parts.” Things get naughty in chapter one and only heat up from there.

Charli
Isabel Love
May 30, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Unconventional is now available on AUDIO and on sale for the first time ever! You need Charlie and Quinn in your ears (but grab your earbuds first)!!

📘 Amazon➜ mybook.to/UnconventionalKindle
🎧 Audible ➜ http://bit.ly/UnconventionalAudible
🎧 Tantor ➜ http://bit.ly/UnconventionalTantor
🎧 iTunes ➜ http://bit.ly/UnconventionaliTunes
🎧 Audiobooks.com ➜ http://bit.ly/UnconventionalAudiobook...
🎧 Google Play ➜ http://bit.ly/UnconventionalGooglePlay
🎧 RB Digital ➜ http://bit.ly/UnconventionalRBDigital

description
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 Hot Stars

This is the second book from Isabel and omg guys get ready because this one is super hot,erotic and passionate!!I have read many books but this one was something else!!Charlie and Quinn were fantastic!They have an amazing chemistry and every time they are together it's like an explosion!And to add to all this there is also plenty angst between them to keep your interest! Quinn is sassy,strong and funny!I love her and I couldnt imagine someone else for Charlie!!Charlie is also fantast
Jen
4 Scorching Stars

This book packs a hot as hell punch and let me just say, that's in no way a bad thing.

~Stéphanie's Journal~
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 Debauched & Satisfaction Stars

To be honest I was scared shitless to start this book. This might be dumb, I've read my fare share of different books and genres and here I was scared to start an erotic book. I knew when I read Untouchable Quinn & Charlie's version of love was really different than mine and I wasn't sure I would handle their relationship right.

So to be clear from the start, that was the dumbest thing I could have thought! I'm really laughing at myself right now because Quin
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
2.5 - 3 ★'s

~Sigh~ this book is a giant sexfest right from the beginning and I had such high hopes for Charlie and Quinn.

Don't get me wrong, there are some really hot scenes...phewwww! In fact, some of them are a first for me. I just wanted more story for Charlie and Quinn and when we do get to their story lines, you can tell that it would've been great to have them expanded on.

But this is the author's story so let me get to reviewing it...

Charlie and Quinn met through their friends, (and chara
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
This book is very steamy but that didn’t take away from the romance. Charlie and Quinn are amazing. I loved them both.
Myla
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Charlie and Quinn agreed to a no-strings-attached relationship and became friends with benefits. Through this kind of set-up, they were able to "fulfill" some of their sexual fantasies. As they spent more time with each other, they are happy and contented. When apart they missed one another more than they care to admit. Due to constant togetherness, Charlie & Quinn decided to take their relationship to the next level and became a couple. As the story develops, we’ll learn the deeper reason why C
Susann Husfloen
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Baby Jesus!

This is Isabel Love's second book, and it's a bit different from Untouchable, but OMG so hot!! I don't think I've ever read a book with so much hot sex! Isabel is a unicorn of a writer, and nail all your dirty fantasies perfectly! This book actually makes me understand why people like to watch and enjoy threesomes, and Quinn and Charlie's lovestory is epic!! Keep on writing Bella, and I'll keep on reading! 5 bright and shiny stars!🌟
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
5 SCORCHING HOT STARS!!!

CHRIST! Hell!!! This story was SCORCHING!!! Seriously I need to check for burns! I felt like I was trapped in a powerhouse of pleasure. And I enjoyed it. Repeatedly.

Isabel Love turns up the heat in this hella hot unconventional romance that involve lots of dirty talk, skype sex and threesomes. YES PLEASE. Seriously, some of these scenes made my jaw drop. And let me tell you, if you know me, that's sayin' somethin'!

But Quinn and Charlie's love story is so much more than s
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
I read the first book of this series and it was safe and awesome for ME but way to go, you ruined the series for me Author. Threesomes, sharing or orgies (in case they decide to have orgies) are NOT my thing. So I'm passing on this author all together!!
Adios.
Ari
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was so...

description

It definitely lived up to its hype.
Auden Dar
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes!

This book is sooooo insanely hot, I am at a loss for words. It's going to take me some time to write down my thoughts.

I finished reading it yesterday and I still need a bucket of ice poured over me.
Morelia (Strandedinbooks)
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
**4.5 STARS!

A HUGE thank you to Isabel Love for providing an ARC for an honest review!

How does one even begin to describe the most filthiest, dirtiest, most erotic book they have ever read?

Yup, you heard it: Hands down, HOTTEST. BOOK. I'VE. EVER. READ!!!!

Isabel spoke so much about how this was her hottest book to date and I must admit, I questioned this. How hot could a book get? But once I turned those pages, lord help me. Safe to say, this book made me sweat...and then some.

Charlie and Qui
Fiona Cole
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOT, HOT, HOT!! This book had bold characters that were easy to love and beyond fiery sex scenes!! Be prepared with something cold to drink and a fan!
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
I read this for the smut. It was ok, not as intense as I was expecting.
Cindy M. Green
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 HAF STARS!!

Ladies be ready because you will be hot, bothered and swooning throughout this entire story! The name of the book, Unconventional, could not be more perfect to describe the relationship between Charlie and Quinn. The two have been burned by love in the past, so they're casual "friends with benefits" relationship suits them just fine. This is a fun, hot, kinky read, but trust me when I say it's nothing short of a great love story!

Quinn is as independent as they come, feisty and alway
Linda
Feb 15, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Unconventional is a perfect title for this book.

I found this book to be just as readable as the first. I think this author is very talented and has a lovely writing style.

The first thing you should know about this book is that it goes beyond steamy romance straight into the erotica genre. The first book is very steamy, but in a more conventional way. As the title suggests, this book is anything but conventional. (view spoiler) There is a LOT of sex and kink in
Luisa Rivas
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I had to hold my jaw frequently while reading this book. This has been the naughtiest, most kinky book I've ever read.  And yet, it had a feel-good love story included. Charlie Nelson was the goof ball between his best friends, but he had a secret:  years ago he  suffered a betrayal that affected him so severely that he turned into a player. No serious relationships allowed. Likewise, Quinn suffered a betrayal by her ex-husband, that left scars so deep that she only had one-night-stands. The onl ...more
Emma Nichole
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
💜 REVIEW TIME 💜

Hold on to your hat ladies and gents. Isabel Love has done it again!!! I was lucky enough to receive an advanced copy of this book and I couldn't be more grateful. I adored her previous novel, "Untouchable" so when I heard she was writing a sequel, all I could think was SIGN ME UP. This go around, we're focused on Charlie and Quinn... And let me tell you... You'll need some alone time and A LOT of extra batteries for this one. As always, let's break it down.

~ Male Lead: CHARLIE!!
Katherine Bongo Bridge (Feistybbb)
Wow, what have I just read!! I just happend to come across Unconventional and it's author Isabel in a Facebook group I belong to. One of the ladies in the group mentioned she was reading an ARC of this and mentioned how hot and amazing it was; so I requested an ARC myself from the author for the blog I help with and BOOM, I received an ARC. I went in without really knowing what the story was about and reading a new author. I'm so glad I did, as this book is fantastic and I will certianly be read ...more
Elizabeth Clinton
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unconventional is the second book that Bella Love has written and it's the second book of hers that I have found Amazing.
From the very first chapter heading you are drawn to the the story of Charlie Nelson & Quinn Fitzpatrick and there is no turning back.
Charlie Nelson is a single man living a carefree life, a professional photographer a great friend and a man who doesn't do relationships.
Quinn Fitzpatrick is an independent woman who has a successful career as an artist living a life that will
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Lovers (Voyeur, #2)
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • Surrender (Voyeur #3.5)
  • Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)
  • One More Rule (Blindfold Club, #2.5)
  • Between Now and Always (Forever Trilogy, #3)
  • The Unrequited
  • Savior (Voyeur, #3)
  • California Dreamin'
  • Don't Go There (Awkward Love, #5)
  • Medicine Man
  • The Truth About Us (The Truth Duet, #2)
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • Three Guilty Pleasures (Blindfold Club #6)
  • Shame (Shame Me Not, #1)
  • Watch With Me (Voyeur #4.5)
  • Disgrace
  • Block Shot (Hoops #2)
Isabel Love is a hopeless romantic. She loves to read romances that are sweet and dirty and everything in between. A husband, two kids and a full-time job keep her busy by day. But by night, she can be found with her Kindle in hand, reading “just one more chapter.”

Check out her newest release, Unforgivable! It's a standalone, new adult romance about mistakes, acceptance and forgiveness. Anna and W

Unexpected Love (3 books)
  • Untouchable