Start by marking “Hidden Depth (Lockhart Brothers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Hidden Depth (Lockhart Brothers, #4)

Hidden Depth

(Lockhart Brothers #4)

The next book in the Lockhart Brothers series is the story of Justin Lockhart, the youngest of the five brothers.
Published April 25th 2017 by Silver Sky Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Depth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Depth

Barbara➰
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo b4aea2e33f814ea89b8abe114fe603_zpsix1yyh5v.gif

Hidden Depth is the fourth installment in Brenda Rothert’s Lockhart Series. This book can be read as a standalone since each book focuses on a different Lockhart sibling. If you have been following the series, then you are well aware Justin Lockhart is the la
Kristiej
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
4.5 out of 5

And now we come to the end of this series about the Lockhart brothers. There are actually four brothers but Mason is the only one who has been happily married throughout the series. This is the youngest brother, Justin’s turn to find love. We haven’t ‘met’ Justin yet, just heard about him. He’s been away at law school throughout the series. But now he’s finished law school and on his way back to Lovely to work at the family law firm. He’s just finishing up his time at the
book bruin
Apr 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Hidden Depth may start off with a traumatic and violent event, but at its heart, it's a sweet country boy and city girl romance. The story centers around Justin, the youngest Lockhart sibling, and pop star, Elle. This is book 4 in the interconnected stand alone Lockhart Brothers series.

On paper, Elle and Justin couldn't be more different. It's only after the world Elle knew falls apart around her, that she realizes that what she had may not actually be what she wants or needs. Honestly, Elle wasn't
MJ
Apr 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, 2017-books
Hidden Depth is a cute story about a pop star, who is suddenly faced with a horrific event and the sudden relationship she develops with the man, the stranger who saves her. An unexpected kind of romance that is sweet and is an easy read. I read the prior books in the series and have enjoyed getting to know the Lockhart brothers and their roads to happiness.

I will say that this one is probably the weakest of the bunch. I'm not sure why but I honestly couldn't connect with either of t
Joanne T
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is like a homecoming of sorts, in more ways than one. Not only is the youngest Lockhart brother, Justin, ready to leave St. Louis and return to his hometown of Lovely, MO, but fans of Brenda Rothert and especially this series, have been anxious to revisit this family as well.

The story begins when Justin stumbles upon a severely beaten woman in a hotel restroom. Doing what any honorable man and Good Samaritan would, he assists in any capacity he can. He soon discovers that t
Chantal
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Justin and Elle's story. A terrifying event brings them together. Elle the victim, attacked and left for dead. Justin, the saviour, there at the right time at the right place. And something bonded him to her, something not even he can explain.

What starts out as a friendship between the victim and her hero turns quickly into a more emotional relationship. But with Elle's traumatic scars and Justin's unexpected surprise from his past they have a lot of hurdles to overcome.

But it's not the hurdle
Janell Wheeler
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was intrigued how these two characters were going to meet. I wasn't sure how their stories would combine. As much as it was due to something horrible I liked the way their relationship built and grew. I was worried that the brothers weren't going to be in this but they were. I was happy that they eventually lead the story back to his home town and the family. This was a good concluding book. I liked where they took the story and how it all played out. I liked the involvement of his family and ...more
Erin Lewis
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review Hidden Depth (Lockhart Brothers #4) by Brenda Rothert

This was the first book I have read in the Lockhart Brothers series so I was a tad concerned that I would not be able to follow. Boy was I wrong!.

This is Justin Lockhart and Elle Tyler's story and what a story it was. Hidden Depth was heartbreaking, sad, uplifting and hopeful all at the same time. Simply put I was on the edge of my seat throughout my read of this book.

I fell for both of these characters as well as t
Karin Gesell
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, that's only way I could think to start this. The first chapter truly gets your heart pumping, and then it just takes off from there. As much as I love the Lockhart brothers, I think this was the quickest I fell for one. Justin is the absolute man! My hearts a flutter over him. And Elle is an amazing strong woman that you also love instantly. In case you couldn't tell, I loved this book, and these characters, and of course Lovely. Feel the love and grab this now!!
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Whoo hoo look what's available for preorder! http://amzn.to/2kM01XD
I love the Lockhart Brothers world of Lovely, Missouri, home to Gene's diner, Grieves House and Miss Dee Dee's Dance World.
Readers will get Justin Lockhart's story in this book, the youngest of the brothers. :)

Marieke ~ Marieke's Books
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, romance, double-pov
Hidden Depth is the latest book in ‘Lockhart Brothers Series’ by Brenda Rothert. I haven’t read the previous books in the series, but I didn’t feel I was missing important information to enjoy this book. Hidden Depth tells the story of famous Elle and upcoming lawyer Justin. I love their story.
“Silence settles over the room. It’s nice, because right now, I don’t want to talk to anyone about anything.”

As a singer, model and actress, Elle is a famous young woman who’s known across the world. Her life is full of/>
Laura Hampton
Apr 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have been a fan of Brenda Rothert since I first read her Fire and Ice series. I have been lucky enough to review the three previous books in this series as well. You might say she is one of my go to authors. I have always enjoyed her storytelling and her ability to suck me in. Although I enjoyed the fourth installment to the Lockhart Brothers Series, it might just be my least favorite of them all. Don't get me wrong, it is a solid read, it just didn't captivate my attention like the others in ...more
Lisa
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hidden Depth is the fourth book in the Lockhart Brothers series, and while it can be read as a standalone, I'd highly recommend starting from the beginning. Why? Because the Lockhart boys are sinfully hot, and you won't want to miss a single one of them. But if you're okay missing out on 3 of the most genetically gifted brothers in the history of forever, then that's fine too. ;)

Justin Lockhart is the baby of the family, but there was still plenty of swoon left when he was born. I do
Diane Lynch
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
Brenda Rothert’s HIDDEN DEPTH is a heartwarming and moving read. This is the story of the youngest Lockhart brother, Justin, and model, singer and actress, Elle Tyler. This contemporary romance takes place in St. Louis, Missouri and Lovely, Missouri.

First, my son’s name is Justin. So, I automatically like Justin Lockhart because of his name. That being said, I do like his character. He is protective and kind. He has good values. Elle is a sweet character. I love how she interacts wit
Angie McGuire
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Awesome read

In truly love this series!! Getting Justin's story was great, but watching him fall in love was prefect. Elle just makes the story better.

Seeing a gruesome attack with its aftermath is not something you truly get over, but living through it is that much worse. Elle and Justin's story is off the charts, and I'm so glad that the brothers also played a part in this storyline too, which is always great when they are bickering back and forth. This book was a quick, easy full of love
Candi Miller
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reading this series makes me wish there was a Lovely, Missouri to move to and become the best of friends with the Lockharts and their wives! Brenda Rothert wrote another wonderful story that captivated me. She is an author that writes beautifully and I want more of the story when it's over!
Lizette Criscitiello-Diaz
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was honored to receive an arc of Hidden Depth. Justin and Elle's story was amazing. The town of Lovely is my favorite fictional place in the world we all want to fall in love with a Lockhart and have them rescue us. Elle is a survivor and Justin has a heart of gold. A five star read and prayers for more books that take us back to Lovely and the Lockharts!!!
Melissa Meyer
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brenda Rothert is one of my go to authors and she has definitely scored a win with this book. The author captivated my mind and heart with her wonderful words and characters.
Hannah
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great story in this series! I wasn't sure what to expect in this book, but I loved it! There was drama when needed, but nothing unnecessary. I loved the strength of Elle and Justin was absolutely swoon worthy!
Paige Smith
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hidden Depth is another great read by my favorite go-to author, Brenda Rothert. Justin and Elle's story of friends to lovers is so captivating and will leave you wanting more from Ms. Rothert.
Kathryn Linke
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Hidden Depth is the fourth title in the Lockhart Brothers series and features the youngest of the Lockhart brothers Justin. Justin and Elle's story is a friends to lovers romance, with completely captivating and endearing characters.

Strong themes of love, family, survival, suspense, loss and danger evolve throughout the story line.

Elle is an incredibly strong character, a survivor who not only endures after a brutal attack, but thrives with Justin's attention and affection.

I adored Ju
Laurie
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stop me if you have heard this one before…. But the moment I have received each one of the books in Brenda Rothert’s Lockhart Brothers series, I stop whatever I am doing and get completely lost in the stories until their end. Brenda has woven a tapestry of family, resilience and love, centered mostly in a small town that lives up to its name. Hidden Depth was no different. I loved this amazing book, not only for its storyline, but for the gift of Elle Tyler, a phoenix whose strength and persever ...more
Tracey
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

I've been a Brenda Rothert fan for ages, and have read and enjoyed the earlier books in her Lockhart Brothers series. I knew that there was one more Lockhart brother to get to know a little bit better, but thought for sure that his story couldn't top the others. I mean, Brenda handled some very touchy subjects with grace, passion, and redemption there, and how do you match that? Well, if you're Brenda, you write HIDDEN DEPTH, that's how.

I fell in love with Elle and Justin from the very beginning of
Karen
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Brenda has always got us in some bigger than ever events for those Lockhart boys. This time it's youngest brother, Justin. He finds superstar Elle in a lady's restroom after a horrible attack leaving her stabbed and with a badly broken leg. It seems a nightmare but many good people are placed in Elle's path including Justin. Sweet love story.
Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have been waiting for this book. I've loved the Lockhart Brothers since the beginning. This is the fourth book in the series and is Justin and Elle's story. Justin is the youngest Lockheart brother.

Eh Elle was an ok character. But she did give me whiplash at the beginning of the book. I get she was dealing with a tragic event that happened to her. But she was kind of just stuck on herself, and selfish, and whiny. But I did like watching her grow as a person. I did like her more tow
CandaceReads
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*

My Review in a Nutshell:

I will cry big tears if this is the last book for Lovely, Missouri. The atmosphere of Lovely is enchanting, to say the least. From Dee Dee’s Dance Depot to Gene’s Diner, everything screams personality. As well as the inhabitants of the town, quirky people they are, shining right off the pages.

But to the actual story! Elle and Justin are both lovable characters, Justin may be my favorite brother! It’s
Sonal
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hidden Depth is the fourth and I guess the last book in the Lockhart Brothers series. This is a standalone but the whole series is worth reading.

Ellie has it all, the fame, fortune and worldwide recognition. She's a model, singer and an actress. During a concert trip, a violent act by a lunatic fan shatters her perfect life. Justin Lockhart was just at a right place at a right time. He rescues this broken, badly injured girl and now he can't stop thinking about how she's handling all this. When
Tiffany
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Elle is a country singer, actress, and model that has everything then the unthinkable happens. Justin is a lawyer who happens to be in the right place at the right time. Elle doesn't know much about the guy who saved her but Justin wants to make sure she is okay. Elle and Justin are drawn to each other and Justin and his hometown may be just what Elle needs to put her life back together.

I loved Hidden Depth!!! Elle and Justin meet when Elle is going through a traumatic time in her li
Nancy Metsch
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
BOOM!!!!
I have no words for the last book in this series.
I love Justin Lockhart!!!! I believe at this point I can't choose which brother is my favorite. Justin really is awesome. He came home Lovely so he can work at the family law practice. What he didn't except was to fine a world famous celebrity bleeding to death in the ladies of a hotel.
That alone made me love Justin. But he just kept getting better.
I did love Elle to. she lived in the lime light for so long. Bra
« previous 1 3 next »

• Covered (Trent Brothers, #3)
  • Finding Paradise (Paradise, #2)
  • Finding You (Escaping, #2)
  • Sometimes Moments (Sometimes Moments, #1)
  • Mated (The Wolf Pack, #1)
  • The Pebble Jar (The Young Hearts Duet #1)
  • Russian Lullaby (Russian Love, #1)
  • The Marriage Pact (Viral, #2)
  • Little Dancer
  • Shagged: A Billionaire Romance
  • Until I Get You
  • When Nothing Is All You've Got
  • One Thousand Wishes
  • Envy (The Seven Deadly, #7)
  • The Mistakes (Off-Limits, #3)
  • Iridescent
  • Broken Girl
  • N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)
Brenda Rothert is the author of more than thirty Contemporary Romance novels. You can learn more about her books at her website, www.brendarothert.com, which features teasers, excerpts and trailers for her books. Follow her here:

Twitter: http://goo.gl/wYVa6E

B&N: http://goo.gl/gXIFyF

Kobo: http://goo.gl/hrFmMK

iTunes: http://goo.gl/5XKG4Z

Google Play: http://goo.gl/gQMf8p

Lockhart Brothers (4 books)
  • Deep Down (Lockhart Brothers, #1)
  • In Deep (Lockhart Brothers, #2)
  • Drawn Deeper (Lockhart Brothers, #3)