Start by marking “Remembering Home (Coming Home #1)” as Want to Read:
Remembering Home (Coming Home #1)

Remembering Home

(Coming Home #1)

Original cover edition for this ASIN is here.

How do you forget your first love?
The girl that haunts your dreams.
The one that no other woman could ever live up to.
The one you left behind...

It takes a tragedy to wake Aiden Thomas from his stupor, prompting him to return to his home town. Nothing could've prepared him for what he finds when he gets there. His life, as he know
Published October 20th 2015 by Book Flare Publishers (first published October 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Remembering Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remembering Home

Valerie Degeorge
Remembering Home by J.M. Adele is my first book from this author.
This book was like a breathe of fresh air I really enjoyed the writing and the story line.

Aiden Thomas has been gone for 15 years being forced to move suddenly by his controlling parents leaving behind his one true love and everyone who considered his family and friends . Aiden has been busy traveling all over the world not settling down roots with his camera, anything to get away from the parents he despises.

When Aiden returns
Emily Jamerson
Dec 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2015
I have to say that this book pleasantly surprised me. I feel that a lot of second chance romance books tend to be the same but Remembering Home has so many twists and turns it is incredibly unique.

J.M. Adele starts the book out strong; you can really feel Aiden Thomas’ pain within the first few sentences. You’re drawn in by his self-loathing; you want reach into the book and give him a hug because he is struggling. From there you’re dropped right into the funeral of his father figure while he wa
R.E.S. Tidmore
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-favorites
I love a good contemporary romance and Remembering Home didn't let me down. I enjoyed the struggle Aiden faced with the return to his hometown after a long absence of wondering the world in search of the perfect photo shot.
Angel, a sweet loving girl, finds herself left behind and forgotten as Aiden searches for the strength to over come his demons. She doesn't forget him, how could she when she sees pieces of him everyday in her own life. Brought together after the death of her father, Aiden and
Sharon Xuereb
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I adore this novella and didn't want to put it down. The characters, both the main and secondary are relatable and very likeable.
The story telling is great and so is the writing.
I thought this story has enough detail to be a made into full length novel rather than a novella as I wanted to know more.
An intriguing twist at the end that I didn't see coming but just made the characters all the more interesting.
Will certainly read more from this author.
Lieve
Jul 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Remembering Home is my first introduction to J M Adele's writing .
It's definitely a great book , beautiful written and is all about second chances , has a great mix of romance, lies , hidden secrets and intrigues that keeps you thoroughly engaged with his very dynamic story line . Looking forward to read other books by this author .
Cindie Lenson
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was gripped by the first page of the tale of Aiden Thomas's return to his hometown. A great story of finding one's true family through love
Rebecca
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gorgeous,sweet,heartbreaking

Wow what can i say beautiful, gorgeous, sweet,loving,heartbreaking. Past comes back into Angels life after so much heartache will she let Aiden back in and what doesn’t he know there is thing's he knows Nothing about how will he react When he finds out and other truths come out to. Passion, heat, love and heartache, such a gorgeous story.
Eeva Lancaster
A powerful writer, J.M. Adele weaves a romantic tale filled with twists and turns that will surprise you. Aiden returned to his hometown unaware of the circumstances surrounding his lost love, Angel. All he knew was that his love for her never faded even after all these years. What he finds out will turn his whole world upside down.... or maybe right side up, and he finds a new reason to stand up to his father.
I was really delighted by the depth of the story, and the twists kept me turning the p
Confessions_of_a_Serial_Reader
Sometimes you have to lose all that you know in order to grasp onto love at the end.

That's how it went down for Aiden and Angel. When Aiden was torn away from the love of his life little did he know that the fates would be playing a cruel joke on him. After 15yrs Aiden is brought back to his hometown for a funeral where he's once again reunited with his Angel.

Can lies, treachery, secrets & tyrannical fathers kill true love?

I really enjoyed REMEMBERING HOME. It's a great contemporary romance
Patricia Koch
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Remembering Home: A Novella (Coming Home Book 1)

Oh my.... Priceless, Beautiful, Adventurous, Amazing story with lots of drama and dreams. Steamy hot sexual relationship between the two main character's in this story!! The author had a different way of writing her story, very well indeed! I deeply enjoyed this book!
J.M. Adele
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I wrote it, so I love it!
Marchia Torres
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Wonderful read. Nice when good people come out of bad parents. Shows that you can be whoever you make yourself
Jeanie's Kindle
Kim Reid
Stephanie
Melissa Ogletree
Dec 13, 2015
Former nurse, reluctant romantic and serious reading addict, J.M. Adele is the author of contemporary and paranormal romance, and romantic suspense. She also runs The Flare Up book blog, where she shares her reading obsession.

On most days you can find her juggling authorhood with motherhood while carrying a book in one hand. When everyone else drifts off to dreamland she escapes into the worlds c

Coming Home (2 books)
  • Finding Home (Coming Home, #2)