Start by marking “Fae Wish (A Cambria Fairy Tale Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Fae Wish (A Cambria Fairy Tale Book 1)

Fae Wish (A Cambria Fairy Tale Book 1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  12 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Tiny or tall, brave or small—it is the size of our hearts that matter at all …

Legend tells that deep in the Land of Cambria, in the heart of the Magical Forest, a tiny race of enchanted beings, no bigger than a butterfly, still call the forest their home. Hidden away from the prying eyes of humans, these magical fairies keep their magic a secret from those who would use it
Published March 6th 2017 by Write More Publications

To ask other readers questions about Fae Wish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fae Wish

really liked it 4.00  ·

Steph
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewer of 2 Girls Book Reviews
4 STARS

Fae Wish is the first book in the A Cambria Fairy Tale series. As the title says, it involves fairies and a lot of typical themes seen in fairy tales. Nevertheless, it makes them its own in a very special way. I kind of saw a little bit of the Little Mermaid in it. I wish I could elaborate more but I would be giving away huge details about the plot itself so, for now, I will just be leaving you wit that little hint.
Raine, our heroine, falls in love with a h
H.L.
Mar 24, 2017 rated it liked it
I want to mention that I was given this book as an e-book in exchange for an honest review.

This is the first book in A Cambria Fairy Tale Series. While this was a very unoriginal idea the book itself, and the way Theresa wrote it is what made it one of a kind. This book is that of fantasy and fairies way of life. While if you have ever read a fairy tale before it carries quite true to them. Raine, the main character was easy to relate to and a lot of fun to read. By the time I was done it was l
Patricia
Oct 25, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars out of 5
This a sweet tale of fairies no bigger then a butterfly that guard the forest deep in the land of Cambria . They have been in hiding for centuries from the humans that would use their magic . But one little fairy Raine is about to change all of that . When she meets Bryce a human her life becomes just a bit more complicated . Will she be able to keep her kingdom safe and follow her dream of loving Bryce . Or will she give up her true love to realize her destiny.
The character
Vickie Chaisson
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fae Wish is a true love story!

Think Cinderella and Little Mermaid and that is the premise for Fae Wish by Theresa Oliver. Raine is a Fae who is the princess in the Magical forest who will take over the reign when the king retires. Everything is arranged and dictated for her. She just wants to see outside of her world.

Bryce is a knight in training who walks thru the edge of the forest and meets Raine. Our MC 's are very innocent and sweet with each other and you will love their connection.
The au
Patti
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Overall rating: 5 (KU)

A shining example of the perfect balance of fantasy and romance! Although the theme of love conquering all has become a given, it really is in the telling that determines s great book. And I highly recommend this authors telling. Such a sweet and endearing tale, yet it still manages to also highlight responsibilities that come with maturity. We all wish that our problems would just be solved by remaining true and honest, and in many ways they do. It is in our lack of patien
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Fae Wish

A fairy tale story of a fae who falls in love with a human and struggles with who she should be with. I wanted to like this story and it was okay but it was predictable and I just couldn’t get into the story or characters themselves. It reminded me of stories and fairy tales I’ve read before so if you enjoy Disney like fairy tales give this a read.
Nikki Bao
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Raine meets a human one day while flying through the forest. His name is Bryce and trying to become a knight. She falls for him and him for her, but her wish may bring about the destruction of her kingdom. Hopefully, she'll have the strength to defeat the evil coming.
Tammy Hall
Oct 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Fae Wish had me at the title or so I thought. I started reading and it felt like I was reading a remake of Disney's Little Mermaid. I'm not giving away any spoilers. I will say it's not a bad book it just did not resonate well with me.
Ronald Andrzejewski
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very good read,creative and easy to read. Very well written and a book that's hard to put down., I enjoyed all the characters and the parts that they portrayed.
Sherry Kinney
Nov 01, 2018
Theresa Oliver
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Write More Publications