Start by marking “Riled Up (With A Kiss, #2)” as Want to Read:
Riled Up (With A Kiss, #2)

Riled Up

(With A Kiss #2)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  213 Ratings  ·  46 Reviews
There were some problems Skee-Ball and beer just couldn’t fix.

273 pages
Published June 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Riled Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Riled Up

Melody Cox
Jun 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
I'm sorry to say this but I did not care for this book at all and I'm done with this series. Just such a disappointment. So much time wasted. I loved the hero in book one but in this book he absolutely took away the heroine's freedom of choice or input. I wanted to do him bodily harm for being so dense and not giving the heroine any choices in their home, their wedding, their honeymoon.

If a man did to me some of the things the hero did I would not have married him. He thinks everything he does
Naomi Connor
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Naomi / Scandalous Book Blog***

This book is a continuation of Kiss Cam...It could be read as a standalone but I would advise against it.
I loved Kiss Cam, so when I heard this book was on its way I couldn't help get a little excited.
Riley and Cam have had a whirlwind romance and got engaged at the end of book 1, so what did the future hold for them?

Riley already got her promotion at work, so when the boss asks her to help plan her best friends w
Becca
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just when I thought Riley and Camden’s story couldn’t get any more blissfully satisfying, Riled Up comes along and fills my heart with so much love and raw emotion that I don’t think I’ll ever stop grinning. Anie Michaels delivers one huge happy sigh with the second part of this couple’s inimitable journey, serving up all of the sass, humor and utter sweetness I’ve come to adore from Riley, Camden and the rest of their crazy crew. I fell in love with Camden and Riley’s electric chemistry and unm ...more
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Riled Up is the second book in the With A Kiss series by one of my favorite authors. Anie Michaels first introduced us to Cameron and Riley in the Passion in Portland Anthology. It was the beginning of their story, it could have also been the end. I am not sure if Anie's plan was to write more or if her fans wanted more and she delivered. But, either way, thank you Anie!

Camden and Riley's lives changed six months ago. One basketball game. One kiss. It changed their lives forever. Their pieces h
Stacey Mcphilomy
Camden

I want a guy like camden! I am super jealous of Riley. These characters are so much fun to read about. You want to be part of their group. A must read !!
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Have you read the first book in this series, Kiss Cam? Well if you have not, be sure and run out and read it. It was fantastic. It was full of a sweet, romance between two people who were meant to be and when it ended I thought that was it and I had to wait for the besties to find love. But no, the author wrote Riled Up as a part two and it starts 3 months after the events in the first book.

Can this book stand alone? probably though the
Barbara
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I so love this couple. We followed their meeting and wild ride to become a couple in Kiss Cam and Riled Up picks up where book 1 left off. Cam and Riley are engaged and living the dream; well so of. Home life is great but Riley is dealing with the stress of her new job promotion. Especially when her boss picks her for a special project which forces Riley to come face to face with her past and all the horrors she has never put behind her. And of course Cam being Cam wants to help her through it b ...more
Char Sowers
Jun 26, 2017 rated it liked it
"Riled Up" is the delightfully sexy follow-up to "Kiss Cam" with a "After the Happily Ever After" storyline. Anie Michaels uses this book to cement Cam and Riley's relationship and her insecurities while introducing future romantic couples. "Kiss Cam" MUST ABSOLUTELY be read BEFORE "Riled UP"; no if, ands or buts. Happily Anie Michaels doesn't throw any wrenches into Cam and Riley's relationship. All conflicts are regarding how Riley comes to grips with her insecurities and dealing with the stre ...more
Stacie Christensen
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There were some problems Skee-Ball and beer just couldn’t fix.

Being with Camden was everything Riley ever wanted… and so much more. More stress, more money, more family, more obstacles, but also more love. Oh, and more sex. That too. No one had ever made Riley feel so needed, and perhaps that was the problem. Now facing a new job, new responsibilities, and a new life with her fiancé, Riley quickly begins to feel overwhelmed. The only thing she isn’t unsure of is her love for Camden. But love can
PFL
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Kiss Cam so I was very excited when I received an ARC of Riled up for an honest review. Riled up is the continuation of Camden and Riley’s story. The two are now engaged and negotiating their lives.

Riley has been promoted and is asked to join her boss to assist with the planning of a wedding in Arizona. Riley left Arizona and hasn’t returned due to bad experiences when she was younger. She is working on fighting her own demons while being overwhelmed with work, family and the planning o
Kelly
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We begin Camden and Riley's journey in Kiss Cam. Which I recommend reading before Riled Up.

Camden and Riley's relationship is in full bloom and growing stronger each and every day. With a new job, new responsibilities, and a new step into their relationship Riley is starting to feel overwhelmed and stressed. Riley knows she can depend on Camden to help her get through these new obstacles, however sometimes you need to figure stuff out on your own. When a chance encounter brings someone from the
arcticbooklover
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
We first met Riley and Camden in Kiss Cam earlier this year.
I love Anie Michaels and her book, but I felt something was missing in that book.Not sure I can put my finger on what tho. I did like the book and the characters and the story was sweet.

BUT now after Reading Riled Up, WOW!! This book is so much better then the first one, I LOVED IT!
A certain coment by Hadley to Riley on the airport really won me over, waterworks and everything.
Instant tears, but pure joy and happy memories.

When I first
Stefanie Pace
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This sweet romantic comedy was the sequel to Kiss Cam. I loved to see Camden and Riley's relationship grow. Camden was the sweetest to Riley. You can tell she was everything to him. They had a lot of hot sex too! I didn't feel like there was too much conflict in this book. It was a very light read.

Some things that made me rate this a four star is I felt like some things were not complete. I wanted Riley to complete the event she was working on with Rose. I wanted more closure with Penelope. I f
Kristi
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review!

I first fell in love with cam and Riley in kissing cam, so I was thrilled to hear we were getting more of them.

Anie michaels did not disappoint....

The chemistry between Riley and Cam is amazing!
Cam goes above and beyond to give Riley everything he can and we watch Riley deal with her issues and except them humbly.
I loved that we were able to get a better glimpse into Rileys life back in arizona And watch her work out prob
Stephanie  Mae
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Camden and Riley *sigh* I love these guys so much. Camden is amazing still and Riley is just as great and growing even more as a person. Camden is so thoughtful and does everything he can to make Riley happy and has the intention of doing that every day for the rest of their lives (who doesn't want that?). Riley was feeling a little overwhelmed at the beginning of this book and all of her friends and family pulled together to help her in any way they could which was totally heartwarming. These g ...more
The Book Fairy Reviews
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Riled up picks up right where Kiss Cam ends. They started their romantic fighting to be together and beat the odds against them, now they have to make it to the finish line. What is holding them back? Here fear of his wealth.
Camden, is determined to show Riley how much he wants to be their to share the burden and treat her like the princess she is. The problem is her need to be viewed as an equal in their relationship, not an easy feat when he is a millionaire.
I love how much devotion he shows h
Rachel Humphries
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We met Riley & Camden in Kiss Cam so I would definitely recommend reading that book first. They quickly became my favourite of Anie's couples & that was only reinforced in this book.

Camden is everything you could ever want in a man - successful, loyal, loving, seriously hot & absolutely head over heels for the woman that stole his heart.

Riley is perfect best friend material - kind, loving & always puts everyone else before her own needs. Put them together & you have the most
Charity
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the With A Kiss Series. You must read Kiss Cam first. Anie Michaels creates a world with her storylines and characters that pulls you in by the heart. The chemistry between these characters just leaves you wanting more and more! Riley and Camden are engaged and planning their future together. Riley is feeling stressed by all the changes. Their engagement, her job, her relationship with her mother and her past. This is about Riley's journey to over come her past and mov ...more
sandra dupree
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was so awesome. The story between Camden and Riley is so great. Reading about how they get through different things in their relationship and them supporting each other is great to read. I love how he wants to help her with different thing in their journey into the next phase of their relationship is so awesome. I would recommend this book to anyone looking to read something different. Another great read Anie
Jessica Erickson
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
To say I loved this book would be an understatement. I think I adored this book. It made me laugh out loud (like really, I laughed out loud), it made me cry. I smiled, I got angry, but most of all, I fell in love with Riley and Camden. Of course I'd read Kiss Cam, and got to know and love them there, but this really sealed the deal for me. I am so happy that we got to learn more about Riley and Camden, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there are more books to come, because I'm not ready to ...more
Sarah Roberts
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was was the second book in Anie's with a kiss series. I absolutely loved Riley and Cam's story and I must say I'd love if her friend got a book as well:)

In this book she was still unsure if her and Camden were a good fit because she didn't fit in to the same social status that he did. But he helps her realize that he doesn't care about that, but that he loves her no matter what.

Cute story with a cute ending!
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Camden and Riley met in a very interesting way,(you'll have to read Kiss Cam to find out). Since then they have been inseparable. Things haven't been easy for them but they have come along way. I think in this book we see Riley be able to forgive those people that have done wrong to her and only then is she able to grow as a person and really move on and accept herself with Camden's help. Tons of great surprises, lots of tears, laughter, and love.
Anastasia
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is book two to Kiss Cam! If you have not read Kiss Cam do it now! Riley and Camden met rather unconditionally and their whole relationship has been the same way! From ups and downs to sexy selfies hahaha I'm in love with Camden and I couldn't have ask for a better way for this story to end! Riley's and Camden love and relationship is like no other! It was perfect! I couldn't put this book down.
Laurie
Mar 27, 2018 added it
The cheesiness finally caught up to me, and I'm sorry to say that I just couldn't read this anymore. There's nothing bad with this if you're the kind of person that likes to read about the "everything is perfect in our pretty little world" kind of stories and maybe the problem is that I tried to read this right after I finished Book 1 - so, I was kind of having an overdose of cheesiness, but yup, on to the next one!
Tammy Cole
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I LOVED this follow up story! Cam and Riley have such a beautiful love between them. They truly love and respect each other and to see them moving forward was so exciting for me! I loved how much Cam loves Riley. Her happiness is the most important thing to him. To see them in this next phase of their life was great. I really enjoyed this one. I would have loved for an epilogue but that is only because I never want their story to end.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
riled up is has Camden and Riley in it from kiss Cam, if you have not read kiss Cam then it's advised to before reading riled up.
Camden and Riley are now engaged and working out there lives. this is a great follow up to the original story. highly recommended.
I volunteered to read a copy of this book
Andrea TerKeurst
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We first met Riley and Cam in Kiss Cam; which was all about their unique, funny story of how they got together. Riled Up was the conclusion of their story and I have to say you won't be disappointed! It will have you laughing and of course there will be some steamy scenes. But you will also be able to relate to their insecurities and obstacles that they needed to overcome as a couple.
Valerie
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say I love this series. I think Cam and Riley are so great. Riley kicks butt with her job, taking on so many things in her life. Cam is perfect at grounding her. They have such a sweet and sexy relationship, I can't get enough! I love the relationships hinted at for their friends, so I'm hoping we'll see them in their own stories too.
Ali Crawley
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is another great story from Anie Michaels! I didn't think I could love Riley any more than I did in Kiss Cam but I was so very wrong. I fell completely and totally in love with this woman, her heart and strength. And of course Cam completely stole my heart with his strength and complete devotion to his lady!! A must read story of loving yourself and looking forward to tomorrow.
Christine Reitz- mccarthy
Such a sexy love story

Such a sexy love story. I love how real and relatable Riley is. Camden, swoon. Love this book and their story. I hope we get to read more about Riley, Camden, Hadley, Justin, Tripp, Rachel and Penelope in the future....
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Anie Michaels is the author of the Never series, the Private serial, the Love and Loss series, the With a Kiss series, and stand-alone novels The Space Between Us and Instead of You. She started writing her first novel in June 2013 and hasn’t looked back since. Working at home as a full-time writer of books, when she is not pounding on the keyboard she can be found reading, playing with her kids, ...more

With A Kiss (4 books)
  • Kiss Cam (With A Kiss, #1)
  • Had Enough