Start by marking “One Contract (The Game, #1)” as Want to Read:
One Contract (The Game, #1)

One Contract

(The Game #1)

What would you do for one million dollars? Better yet, what would you not do? My name is Ella Taylor and I had to answer that question. I signed the contract. I agree not to ask questions. And I thought it would only be a tryst between me, Tobias, and Preston--the two billionaires who now owned me for seven days. I couldn't have been more wrong...

One contract. Two guys. Th
Published February 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about One Contract, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Contract

Candace
Well, this serial was certainly intriguing! The first in a series of seven serials, 'One Contract' is attention grabbing and serves to set the stage for things yet to come. It has definitely got my attention. Although this story is just getting started, I'm very curious to see where it will lead. In fact, I know that I will be diving right into the next serial immediately.

The heroine, Ella Taylor, is really in a bad spot. After being dumped by her boyfriend for another woman, she is stuck in an
Sophia Triad
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Day 1 out of 7

Ella is desperate for a job. Preston and Tobias are offering her the Game. She can play it for a week. If she wins; she will be two million richer.

“And how do you win?”
“That’s the beauty of it, you won’t know it until the end.”
“That seems a little unfair.”

Two men, one woman. Obviously they share, obviously they need a slave. But there is something more hidden in their suggestions. Something darker. Something that demands no safe word.

To be honest, I was not sure if I liked what I
Snow

The Games series have begun....
Day one. Game one.

there's:

One contract.

Rules to abide.

Two men.

One woman.

One million dollars.

Two millions if she wins.

Let the games begin....

Fuckin. Awesome. Again.
Michelle
4.5 Hot Hot Hot Stars!
What would you do for a million possibly 2 million dollars?
Ella is jobless, broke, getting ready to be homeless and just down on her luck. Until she gets a phone call for an interview. This is no ordinary interview though. They want Ella for 7 days! They want her to sign the contract! They want her to play the game with them! They want her to follow the rules or she loses the money! Oh and there is no safe word!

Rules aligned within the contract, not to be broken, are as fo
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4 Sizzling Stars!

Wow, it’s Hot, it’s twisted and I can’t wait to read
More! 😉
Sherly
My face while I read skimmed this book...

description

Not even a promise of hot?? sexy times can't trick me to continue with series. I still have some standards ya know lol.
I guess I'm not open minded enough to stomach this book. I just can't tolerate how these "Heroes" treat the h.
I'm sure there's gonna be some twist blah blah... but life is too short, my tbr is piling up.
But let me know if the heroine finally loses her head with all the rough hair pulling, and jaw grabbing these wannabe dominant smirking d
Dani
Holy Hotness!!! This is a short read, but there's so much steam you're left panting, needing a cold shower, and wondering how to find yourself a pair of Alphas like Preston and Tobias! I'm looking forward to the next installment of this sexy game because if this first novella is anything to go by, it's going to be explosive!!

I was hooked by the blurb, then as I dove into the first chapter, I couldn't put my Kindle down until I'd read the last page, then wondered where the rest of the story was b
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads, arcs, alison
Ella was desperate for a job, but how desperate was she? Will she sign a contract belonging to not only one man, but two men for one week, with no questions asked for one million dollars?

I was so intruded with this story, I mean HELLO, one woman and two men! I was all in from that alone, but as I read I realized how different it is from the typical story about a woman signing a contract to a man. The fact That she had to play their games with out knowing ahead of time what exactly she was gettin
Kate Hastings
Let The Games Begin....

I think it's fair to say I'm already hooked on this short, sexy, series-instalment read!

This story grabbed me instantly and with every page read my anticipation wound tighter & tighter. I didn't put it down once.
I couldn't.

The chemistry is scorching & electric - one handed reading at its best.

Tobias & Preston demand your attention just by simply being on the page & even though there are still far more questions than answers - you can't help but hope that t
Forever_meme
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

Short, Sexy and Steamy!

Can't wait to read the next one.

Aղցela W.
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a short quick hot read that I liked. Ella Taylor's life is a mess the company that she worked for went bankrupt then he live in boyfriend left her a note telling her that he is leaving her for a 20 year old. Ella has no job and no money her rent is due and she has a mountain of bills to pay. She goes on a job interview and meets hot sexy and rich Tobias Benton. Then Tobias makes her in offer she can't refuse she meets his business partner Preston Lucas the man that she saw on the subway ...more
Sharron E.
A little confused as I didn't get into the story that much. The heroine seems a bit of a doormat character. Let's see in the next book.
Mimiorphee
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2017
I've been curious about The Game series for a while box, so when I got the opportunity, I just dived into it.

One Contract sets the tone of the series, intriguing, suspenseful, scorching hot; the authors captivated my attention from beginning to end.
Ella, sweet and beautiful Ella, thinks she is having an interview when, really the CEO makes her a proposition she wasn't expecting, a proposition she neither can or wants to refuse.
"One million dollars."
"What would you be willing to do for it?"
"Or b
Heather C
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
~ 3.5 Stars ~

"He seems like a beautiful devil persuading me to sign away my soul."

The blurb sounds simple but the game you are about to play through this series is not. Honesty, does it take much more than that to get you to want to read it? Two guy, one girl and a game that you can tell is going to be scandalous? Sign me up. One Contract is the first novella in a 7 part series that will be released within two week intervals.

While we certainly have a bit to go, I can already tell this series is
~ Cariad ~
Mar 19, 2017 rated it liked it
This was at best 2.5 stars. Only my respect for both writers is holding on to that third star for review purposes.

I honestly love both of these authors other books - this one didn't work at all though.
Way too obvious, it made me roll my eyes and sigh in annoyance more than once.

I really do think that they are both better than this book.
So I'm moving on, but will happily read other books they write.
Vasiliki
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

The story feels familiar but unknown on the same moment....It's quite intense and I think there are two possibilities. Either the series will be fantastic or totally wrong...I am willing however to take the chance to go on since I am totally crazy for LP Lovell!

Give it a try and let's talk about it...yes, it's the kind of series that we need to talk about!
Saunders
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
its one of them - a drip feed.
Sanela
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Holy hottness!!!! I needddd more of this asap!!!
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
I went into this novella with literally no background, except a small blurb. “One contract. Two Guys. Three Players. Four strikes. Five rules. Six figures. Seven days. No safe words. Are you game?” Talk about intriguing! I wanted to read this on that blurb alone.

In the first book of this new novella series, One Contract, by L.P. Lovell and Stevie J. Cole, we meet Ella Taylor. She has hit rock bottom. Her boyfriend left her, she lost her job and the bills and notices are piling up. If something
Jan
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
7 days for a million dollars.

Ella the sacrificial lamb.

This is the game series and game one is book one.

Ella, jobless, homeless with an offer of complete submission for 7 days in return for one million dollars. A game played by two rich and powerful men. A game they have played before.

The end goal? I haven't a clue its a sickening prospect that anyone with wealth would make a move on someone so down on their luck with nowhere else to go and no person to turn to and I am so eager to find out
Vickie
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ella is skint, close to been evicted and unemployed. Just when she's about to lose all hope she gets called to a job interview with Tobias. Still not sure what to expect, she meets for a second meeting and that's when she meets Tobias' partner Preston, and the terms of her employment become clearer.

One contract. Two guys. Three players. Four strikes. Five rules. Six figures. Seven days.

I really liked Ella. She's desperate, she's backed into a corner, she's confused and doesn't know how to play
Dani Hodge
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOT, RAW, and SEXY AS HELL!

Holy Shit! That was... Awesome! I seriously just demolished this book/novella! Story line is awesome, it's mysterious, and sexy yet you find yourself putting yourself in Ella's position; thinking what would I do?. Ugh, I need the second installment in this series now!! March 10th can't come soon enough!

If you are looking for a hot, dominant, mystery read (cause it's still unclear what this game truly is) I suggest picking this one up! Am so intrigued to see what is g
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS!!!

My girls giving me life with this book!!!!
Kim BookJunkie
”One million dollars for a mere seven days of your life.”

Unlike every other book and series I have read by this duo, this was unfortunately not dark. It’s also not a complete book but a collection of chapters that, if combined with the other “books“ would make one complete book. It is also full of typos and desperately needs to be proofread. On the positive side, things are not at all predictable and the sex scenes are intensely hot.
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Really good start to this series Ella is skint and being evicted from her home then she gets an offer of a life time will she refuse she really doesn't have a choice either be homeless and no money or sign the contract for seven days.. I am so intrigued to see how this all plays out.. I am Liking the characters so far but that could change lol now on to book 2.
Kathleen R.
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Title: One Contract
Author: LP Lovell & Stevie J. Cole

5 amazing stars

The first noel I've read by this author duo was War Poppy - a contemporary romance that had taken an often overlooked subject and brought it to the forefront, making my eyes tear up more time than i'd care to admit. One Contract was completely different from that story and no less captivating. These two write a seamless story - there's no way i can guess who wrote which part and i absolutely loved that aspect. Ella is at
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
Over the past few months, I have become a complete addict to L.P. Lovell's writing. L.P.’s detail to description places her reader’s right into her stories. And this is most definitely a story you want to feel part of, it is hot, stimulating, and left you with a need for more the moment it ended. The plus to this little series is that I was introduced to a new author as well. I cannot wait to devour more of Stevie J. Cole's books.

The moment I read this blurb, I instantly knew I needed her late
Genre: erotica
Themes: contract
Heat: 3/5
Rating: 3/5

It's important to note that this is a serial, so the books are all pretty swift and fast-paced - and if I'm honest, that's not really my preferred format. I prefer a bit more depth to my books. Having said that, Lovell & Cole are both excellent writers, so I thought I'd give this a chance, especially with its filthy premise.

This was basically an establishing shot,
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

Hmmmm....that is kind of the feeling that I was left with. I kind of thought I knew where this was going and then we get to the end and I quickly realized that there is definitely going to be something different about this series.

We have one girl; broke, down on her luck, and about to hit rock bottom. Then a curious invitation comes in the mail and everything in her life is about to change. It all begins with the contract and meeting two wealthy men. These two men are quite different; Tobias is
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Good Cop, Bad Cop
  • Swept (Polished, #2)
  • Watching Sin (Fetish & Fantasy #1)
  • Twice As Delicious
  • Tasting Pleasure (Pleasure, #1)
  • Taboo (Penthouse Pleasures Book 1)
  • Lost My Way Found
  • Pleasure Bound
  • Left Behind
  • My Three Lords
  • The Other Man (The Other Man #1)
  • Honesty (Running With Alphas, #2)
  • Marley in Chains
  • The Voyeur
  • Honey Red
  • Burned in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #2)
  • Rock the Viper (Viper, #1)
  • Taboo
Lauren Lovell is an indie author from England. She suffers from a total lack of brain to mouth filter and is the friend you have to explain before you introduce her to anyone, and apologise for afterwards.
She's a self confessed shameless pervert, who may be suffering from slight peen envy.

Lauren loves to hear from readers so please add her on Goodreads, Facebook and Twitter. Visit her website www

The Game (7 books)
  • Two Guys (The Game, #2)
  • Three Players  (The Game, #3)
  • Four Strikes (The Game, #4)
  • Five Rules (The Game, #5)
  • Six Zeros (The Game, #6)
  • Seven Days  (The Game, #7)