Start by marking “Missing Destiny (A Chandler County Novel)” as Want to Read:
Missing Destiny (A Chandler County Novel)

Missing Destiny

(Chandler County)

She spends Friday nights with charts and graphs. His best friend is a dog named Sebastian.
All she’s ever wanted was peace and to feel she belonged. All he ever wanted was to disappear.
She’s a city girl hiding in a small town. He’s back home hiding from his past.
If life were perfect, they could be each other’s missing destiny.

Shauna has worked hard
Kindle Edition
Published May 2nd 2017 by TAW Carlisle

To ask other readers questions about Missing Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Missing Destiny

Start your review of Missing Destiny (A Chandler County Novel)
Duezette
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This book has it all!! Love,betrayal,mystery,excitement and christian inspiration,it really doesn't get any better than this. This is my first time reading a book by this author and I am not disappointed. You will meet characters that take on a life of their own in your imagination.The author gives you a lot of information while still allowing you anticipation as you turn each page. This book is a great read. Don't miss your Destiny by not adding this book to your collection.
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
This is an enjoyable story that easily drew me in. The story is well done, with complex, believable characters. The author did a nice job of building the suspense in the story. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Charlotte Dance
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good suspense. Interesting complex characters who must overcome hurt.
Tresa
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very enjoyable read, a very sweet romantic tale with a stalker twist.... As someone who has had horses help me through difficult times, I can relate to how the MC feels around them. While not a huge fan of Christian novels,I found this book quite engaging.
Toni Shiloh
An enjoyable read
Charity Bradford
Technically on my scale this should be a 1 because I didn't finish it, but I can't stand to do that when I know someone put hard work into a story. However, this was all telling. I was told how everyone felt but never connected to those emotions myself because I couldn't see it.

Shauna has anxiety over her stalker but it loses power because we are told over and over that she had it before her stalker--starting in college but we're never told why (at least not before I gave up. I suspect its beca
Zee Robe
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading My Beauty for Your Ashes and My Oil of Joy for Your Mourning in the Promises to Zion series, I must be honest when I say I was not surprised that Traci Wooden- Carlisle dis it again. Her books always draw me in and the characters are so well-developed that I struggle when the book ended because I want more! Given that it is part of the Chandler County series by various authors, I suppose it had to remain in the same vein as the other books. However, again, this book did not disappo ...more
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
This book was okay for me.
It's a spiritual romance, which means it's clean and there is no physical romance written in the book.
Now, I have absolutely no problem with clean romances. I have actually read a few that have turned out to be some of my favorite re-reads. However, with some authors I feel that they forget that because there is no physical relationship, then there needs to be more information and more details about the relationships being built between the main characters.
Cynthia
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very spiritual romance that is sweet and clean that really touches your heart. It is emotional read about discovery of one's self that is complex with a stalker. One just wants to disappear from the world and his problems, the other just wants peace and a place to belong. She needs a place to hide and finds that place on a ranch. Zach had it all and then lost it, he needs a place to hide and work out his loses. The two meet and love begins.

The story is filled with drama, danger as
Lisa
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Your past can catchup to you!

Shauna was in need of her person! Zach was in his own dilemma. They were the perfect couple and their connection was beautiful! The story moved along well and the back stories were very touching. I really enjoyed reading this series and look forward to the other stories in this series!
Vi
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs-reviews
Stirring, suspenseful Christian romance. Zach stands apart since his heartbreak while Shauna remains anxious since her college fright. More terror leads Shauna to Equestrian therapy and Zach!
Good read! Difficult to emotionally bond with Shauna and Zach, at first; though they later become more personable. 3 1/2 stars.
Voluntarily read ARC for honest review.
Sally Stackhouse
This book is almost 4* but not quite – it is well written (apart from the few typos) with a good plot. The characters are likeable and believable. I don’t know anything about horses so that was quite interesting for me.
It is emotional and suspenseful in places although I found it slightly jumpy in places.
Mary Beth
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When a mysterious man becomes a threat to her health Dr. Shauna Nathan, a workaholic scientist, is about to lose control over her emotions and her life.
Lynda Knapp
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very nice read!

I enjoyed getting to know Shauna and Zach. I thought this book was well-written with characters that were realistic. I definitely recommend this book.
Angel Graham
A sweet read. An inspirational, but not in an overwhelming way.
Olivia Cortis
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great Christian love story.
Crystal
Janet
rated it it was ok
Nov 09, 2018
Traci Wooden-Carlisle
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Tina Susedik
May 08, 2017

• Christmas Bells are Ringing (Holiday Hearts #1)
  • Let Me Free You (McClain Brothers #4)
  • A Deadly Delivery (A Psychic Cafe Mystery, #1)
  • Claimed By Crayson (To Marry a Madden Book 2)
  • A Powerful Attraction (Quicksand Book 1)
  • Let Me Please You: A McClain Family Novella (McClain Brothers)
  • Taming Mr. Jerkface (The Taming Series Book 1)
  • Let Me Show You (McClain Brothers #3)
  • Without You (Quicksand Book 2)
  • Christmas on a Mission
  • When You Look at Me (Pleasant Gap Romance #2)
  • Christmas in Abundance (The Abundance Series)
  • Throne of Grace (Cliff Walk Courtships, #1)
  • Love, Snow and Mistletoe: Four Sweet Christmas Romance Novellas
  • Princess of Estoria (Royal Brides Book 2)
  • Sweet Heat (The Blue-Collar Lover Series #3)
  • Bachelor Unbound (Bachelors in Demand #6)
  • Her Festive Flirtation
Traci Wooden-Carlisle began writing poetry and short stories as soon as she was able to form words on paper. She used that as a way of creating worlds, as well as, to communicate with God. A native of Los Angeles, California, she grew up attending United Methodist Church under the leadership of a pastor whose heart was for youth. Once she finished college she found herself at a loss. She felt caug ...more

Chandler County (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Missing: The Lady Said No
  • Missing Pieces (A Chandler County Novel #1)
  • Missing the Point (Bluegrass Security, #2)
  • Sweet Indulgence (Charleston Harbor #1)
  • Missing the Crown Jewels
  • Missing Alaska: A Chandler County Novel
  • Missing Desire (Bluegrass Security, #3)
  • Missing My Heart (A Chandler County Novel)
  • Missing Out: A Chandler County Novel
  • Missing By a Heartbeat: (A Chandler County Novel)