Start by marking “Misbehaved” as Want to Read:
Misbehaved

Misbehaved

Remington Stringer has never been like most girls. She’s outspoken, brazen and wants nothing more than to escape the Nevadan hell hole that she calls home.

On the brink of eighteen, with a deceased mother and a well-meaning, yet absent father, she is forced to fend for herself. The only person she’s ever had to depend on is her borderline obsessive stepbrother, Ryan. But,
306 pages
Published April 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Misbehaved, please sign up.

Start your review of Misbehaved
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! Misbehaved (stand-alone). Student trying to escape her past goes head to head with her debate teacher!

“I want to mark her. I want to fuck her. I want to do things that I cannot justify. Not as a lawyer. Not as a teacher. Not as a man. And not as a decent human being.”

Misbehaved (stand-alone) opens up to the miserable existence of high school student Remington Nicole Stringer, Remi. Neglected by her father and left in the hands of her increasingly possessive stepbrother Remi is looking for a way out. Thanks toteacher!
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

“This is not a love story.
This is not even a hate story.
This is a cautionary tale.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was so much more than what I was expecting and I loved every minute of it!! This wasn’t just a typical student/teacher romance that had a bit of angst and some drama sprinkled in, this was a STORY about loss, secrets, and finding out who you are and what you’re meant to be. This was forbidden romance at it’s best.

Starting your Senior year in a new school is not an easy task. Being the new girl that comes from
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing

description

descriptionI like this cover. I am generally not a huge fan of just a half-dressed woman for a cover but this one works and it a good representation of the story. What I ADORE about the cover though is the typography. I am in LOVE with that font, and I especially like that it looks like it has been written on a chalkboard.description

description What
Elle
3* unpopular STARS!

My first read from Charleigh Rose and it didn't meet my expectation. I'm totally in love with the cover. Student/teacher is one of my kryptonite because of the forbidden element. However, I tried to control the urge to DNF this with rolling my eyes too much.

description

Remington Stringer aka Remi is just an ordinary girl with normal childhood. She's not a homeless or having abusive family. Remi lives
Corina
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
WOW

4.5 WOWZER stars

This book was the perfect blend of scorching hot and emotionally gutting.

A forbidden - taboo - teacher/student romance that made me want to read MORE by Charleigh Rose.

I love the teacher/student trope.
I love the forbidden, the drama, the emotional roller coaster that comes with it. My curiosity and desire was magnified to the extreme. The allure of the forbidden was what made me want to read it IMMEDIATELY!!!

Reading Misbehaved by Charleigh Rose
Paige
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 "Teach" Stars

Misbehaved is the first full length novel by the duo Charleigh Rose and I thoroughly enjoyed getting dirtied up by Mr. James. Remi and Pierce have an unconventional start but as their story unfolds, there is so much more to their connection than a debate teacher falling for his student. This story had depth and emotion and some really, really steamy scenes that we've come *hehe* to love from this author.

Remi is starting her senior year of high school in a new school.
Melanie (mells_view)
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
 photo 0D0EC32C-4FB7-42ED-A81D-8E24087AE991_zpsvz09ph5n.jpg

Sometimes secrets ruin lives. But sometimes they save them.

Uhm. This shit was deep. Misbehaved is a taboo student teacher romance, yes, but it is so much more than that.

Remington is a bright girl who has grown up on the wrong side of the tracks, but she is always working to better herself despite it.

Pierce James is a teacher at Remi's school, and even though he is a great teacher, who Remi is attracted to, there is so much more to him than that.

photo 0D0EC32C-4FB7-42ED-A81D-8E24087AE991_zpsvz09ph5n.jpg

Sometimes secrets ruin lives. But sometimes they save them.

photo 5D6471D5-A0E2-4F04-8569-CE8225737FD5_zpsfkd8yhxz.jpg

I don't want to spoil anything so I'm going to leave it at that. What I will say is this book is so much deeper than just a taboo romance. There were side characters that had deep stories. Remi & Pierces relationship was angsty, hot, and just everything to be honest.

I feel like this story was about secrets. This story was about not letting your circumstances determine your life. This story was about forgiveness and understanding. It was so good! Charleigh Rose has successfully hopped the line from smutty erotic novellas, into emotionally charged smutty new adult! Don't get me wrong, I love their smutty erotica! This book was new adult goodness and I need MORE! Give me more please??? Pleaseeee?

photo D909DF07-4089-4C57-97DF-6072C34FB165_zpstiiotzod.jpg
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo a587e241376f153e3f07e9a0ec6a08_zpsl53orjtu.gif

Misbehaved is a sexy, slow burn student teacher romance with a twist! Charleigh Rose has cemented herself as an author who can make taboo romance sexy, intriguing, and hot. Yes, I am one of those readers who enjoys a good taboo romance and Charleigh Rose di
Jessica
Apr 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
Honestly, I was interested in this book when I read the synopsis, but I knew I had to read it when that cover was revealed. And I had no idea that Charleigh Rose was a secret author duo! I had never read anything by them, so I was definitely excited to pick up this book.

Remington Stringer knows that she wants to get out of her trashy town in Nevada, but she has no idea how. That is, until her father tells her he is sending her to a prestigious high school for her senior year. This school could
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
FOUR HURRICANE STARS!!

"Remington," he warns, his voice still hard and gruff. It's the same stern voice that tells me to stop touching myself. To go to the headmaster's office. To behave. Only tonight,
I will misbehave until I break him.

Age difference.
Teacher/Student.
Commanding Alpha Male.
Sassy I-Don't-Give-A-Fuck Female Lead.

Best believe this book has it all and more

I was so excited when I got a fb notification indicating that I was a lucky winner of this advance copy. I fell in love with the book the moment the word student and teacher jumped out at me. I never win anything, especLead.
Besthim.STARS!!
"Remington,"
Damjana
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 FULL STARS!! I just LOVED it!
❤Rachel Anne's Romance Must Reads❤
3.5 rounded up to 4 stars
Amazon KU

I was super excited about this book. Age gap and teacher/student romances are some of my favorite. There was so much here to like.

The tension between the two was perfect and even up until after they hooked up, I was totally into it. The relationship between Remington and Pierce was great but unfortunately other relationships in this story managed to take away from everything.

The whole thing with her stepbrother... There were
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars!

Review later...
Melissa H
I have been wanting to read this book for quite awhile but for some reason or another just kept putting it off. I think a lot had to do with the amount of hype I heard about it.

I believe this to be a wonderful and sold forbidden romance. A teacher & his student.

A girl from the wrong side of the tracks who has lived a difficult life making her more mature than the 17/18 yr old students Pierce usually teaches. Remington is a girl who finds out she will be attending a new, expensiv
Wynne Katherine
Nov 28, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
“They are basically grinding in the parking lot, and somewhere in my head, I know I should put a stop to it. But they’re like a car accident that I can’t look away from. If I wasn’t sure before, it’s clear now. She’s no West Point princess.

He grabs her ass, looks over her shoulder, and spots the blond kid she walked out of school with. Christian Chambers. I taught him his last period. Obviously gay, but there’s no way for the simpleton on the bike to know that from looks alone. ”

Okay, first of all, what 2
Ella Fox
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hands down one of the best student/teacher books I've ever read.
Remi & Pierce delighted me from beginning to end.
Nikki ღ Navareus

***FIVE STARS***
Yay! I finally ended my streak of crapola stories and found an awesome one. I fell totally in love with this story. I am a sucker for student/teacher love affairs. The only problem is most of them are pretty much just smut and fluff, and generally just meh. or they suck all together. That’s not the case with Misbehaved. This story had characters with some real depth to them and an actual interesting background story.

I loved Remington, because she was a strong, down to earth, realistic thinking young w
Gabby
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fans of student/teacher relationships
This is a student/teacher romance that I randomly decided to read, and I enjoyed it a lot! It follows this girl named Remington Stringer who has this borderline obsessive-controlling step brother named Ryan who wants to be with her romantically. Then she gets accepted into this fancy school, and her professor Pierce James is insanely attractive.

I really enjoyed the relationship between Remi and Ryan, and I thought it was written very well and the way they interacted was very interesting. Remi and Pier
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
This was fun-ish but it was also pretty terrible. If you're really in the mood for something with a romance between a teacher and a student this was satisfying enough, but I don't think I would recommend it otherwise. Meh.
Heather
"I’m looking for good company and bad influence.”

Another amazing book from Charleigh Rose!! Plus, its a teacher/student story which is totally my jam right now! Remington (Remy) is an almost 18 year old girl from the bad part of Las Vegas but her father had fortunately saved money so she could go to a "rich people" school. Remy desperately wants to get out of L.V. and do something with her life.

Remington,
description

Of course, there are obstacles...snobby kids, bullies and her step brother Ryan who brings all kinds of trouble intlife.
Remington,
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
4.5

" - and even though sinners like me can only wish for heaven, my bastard ass has somehow managed to sneak through the door and step into this thing called paradise."
Myla
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it

Remi is a 17-year old senior student attending the prestigious West Point High. She’s beautiful, sexy, intelligent and really making an effort to fit “in” in her new school. She’s a realist. What you see is what you get with this girl. Pierce James a debate teacher, who Remi finds very distracting with those expressive blue eyes and a manly physique!

What I like about Remi is that, she isn’t afraid to push boundaries when it comes to what she wants. She’s a temptress, too, when it comes to her f
Funda Demir
This is the story between Mr. James and Remington.
Remi isn't your typical 17/18 year old- Her character and personality makes her seem well mature her age. Her difficult life has shaped her in this way. That's why her chemistry with her teacher (regardless of how wrong it is) just feels right.

This was a great read; their interactions, chemistry and bond was a magnificent journey.

KceeReads
Apr 30, 2017 rated it really liked it

Senior High schooler Remington Stringer wants nothing in her life but to just leave her poverty-stricken neighborhood. She lives in the most dangerous area of Las Vegas with her dad and stepbrother surrounded by dirt, she wants out. Her only escape? To attend and graduate from West Point-- the preppiest school in Las Vegas-- and go to college, with the hope that eventually, life becomes kind and she become something more than what she sees around her.

Pierce James wants nothing in his life but to get the p
Viollar
THIS BOOK THOUGH...

I have never read anything by this author before. If they are anything like this book then i will be on the look out for her stuff..

Because this book..

Positively Scandalous..

The sex scenes...explosive, i felt it to my tippy toes...

The Chemistry between Remi and James was soo ridiculously good, i really just wanted to jump in and replace her.. (James is mine..muhahahahaha)

No, but seriously if you are looking for a sexy read (not the fake made-up chemistry, but actual feelmine..)
Positively
MissDemeanor
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a great student/teacher romance. Not the best I've read but still good nevertheless. The hero, Pierce James, in particular is soooo good. He's one of those sexy heroes that will do everything for our heroine. He's an alpha but he's never annoying. Our heroine, Remi (what a great name!) is also great for the most part. She's smart, resilient, and self-aware. I like that despite having a sh*tty life, she can still enjoy it and appreciate the good stuff. She's someone who sees the good out ...more
Serena
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 WE WERE MADE FOR THIS STARS!!!

I knew the minute I started MISBEHAVED it was going to be my favourite story from Charleigh Rose. This captivating student-teacher romance DID NOT let me down. Not only was it hotter than hell, it pulled at my emotions with twists and turns I DID NOT see coming.

Mr. James. Teacher, lover, brother, savior. I loved every single sexy side of this man. With his perfectly commanding demeanor and captivating personality, I couldn't help but fall in lust with him. But let's talk
Giana Darling
Charleigh Rose had written one my favorite romances in Misbehaved but also, easily, one of the best student/teacher romances in the sub genre. Remi is such an awesome female character, which, if you've read Bad Habit or Savage Daddy, is one of her monikers. Remi is strong, gorgeous and living a pretty abysmal life.

Mr. Pierce James is hotness personified!! He is absolutely dreamy. I cannot stress this enough! And the chemistry between him and Remi is explosive!

This is a MUST-READ <3

• The Unrequited
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • Birthday Girl
  • Burnout
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • The Truth about Tomorrow
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Scandalous (Sinners of Saint, #3)
  • Dreams of 18
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville High Elite #1)
  • Medicine Man
  • The Peer and the Puppet (When Rivals Play, #1)
  • I Dare You (Dare #1)
  • Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)
  • Midnight Blue
  • Bad Boy Blues
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville High Elite #2)
  • Hush, Hush
Charleigh Rose lives in Narnia with her husband and two young children. She's hopelessly devoted to unconventional love and pizza. When she isn't reading or mom-ing, she's writing moody, broody, swoony romance.
“I’m looking for good company and bad influence.” 7 likes
“- and even though sinners like me can only wish for heaven, my bastard ass has somehow managed to sneak through the door and step into this thing called paradise” 3 likes