Jump to ratings and reviews
Allegra Spencer has been living a careful life. Her safe job as an accountant is bookended by going to church and the gym. Okay, sometimes the gym. Fine. She goes to church. And the coffee shop. She avoids risk at all cost, preferring to stay safe in her cozy condo. Until her accounting firm goes belly up and she's out of a job.

Tyler Hawk had a glorious career as a star NFL tight end. He retired on a high note and now lives a second dream of owning his own business and leading others on extreme outdoor adventures. But he needs help with his books—and his heart. When Allegra takes the job, sparks fly.

It’s a case of safety zone versus danger zone, and in their minds, never the two shall meet.

326 pages, Kindle Edition

First published May 1, 2017

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Mikal Dawn

9 books134 followers
Mikal Dawn is an inspirational romance author, wedding enthusiast and proud military wife. By day she works for an international sports ministry, and by night she mutters to imaginary friends, performs sketchy Google searches, and procrastinates (like any good writer!). When she isn’t writing about faith, fun, and forever, she is obsessively scouring Pinterest (with coffee in hand, of course!) for wedding ideas for her characters.

Born and raised just outside of Vancouver, Canada, Mikal has lived throughout the southern and Midwest United States, currently residing in Oklahoma (and hoping it's their last move!) with her husband, two of her three kids, and one ferocious feline.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 star
2 (<1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 82 reviews
June 20, 2017
Count Me In is fun, sassy, and oh-so-swoonlicious! Allegra is my people, though she’s way braver than I will ever be. Tyler is … well… let’s just say you’re going to need a fully stocked supply of fans, fainting couches, and freezers. The first kiss? #havemercy #stillgrinning

Tyler and Allegra (and Mikal Dawn) have mastered the art of banter as well as internal asides that kept me grinning and even chuckling throughout the novel. Mikal Dawn’s writing style perfectly complements her characters and their thoughts.

I love that Allegra’s idea of exercise is walking around her coffee table five times before eating a cookie. She is now one of my fave romcom heroines! I love that Tyler can go from not taking anything too seriously, a mischievous/flirty twinkle in his eyes, to taking Allegra very seriously. Yes, he needed a purse whomping more than once but then he goes and does something swoony and redeems himself. He has a firm place on my book boyfriends shelf, forever and ever amen.

Woven into the heart of this fun romantic comedy is a sincere message about conquering fear with God’s help. Tyler lives for adventure and fears being cooped up in boring safety. Allegra lives for lattes and fears adventure, something she considers reckless. She’s also wary of bubble tea and bats… but that’s not important right now. Their separate relationships with Jesus make a difference in their daily lives, and I love how Mikal Dawn seamlessly incorporated this vital aspect of their characters.

Bottom Line: Count Me In is flirty and sweet, romantic and fun! The sincerity of the message wraps organically around the authenticity of the characters and leaves you with the assurance that God cares and He loves you as you are. It’s a great beach read, riding-the-subway read, bubble-bath read or just “curl up in bed and leave me alone while I read” read. You will fall in love with Tyler and Allegra even as they fall in love with each other. The cast of secondary characters hooks readers’ interest as well and sets a solid foundation for more books in the series. I can’t wait for the next book by Mikal Dawn, and I can’t wait to read this one again!

(I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book which I purchased for my own collection.)

See my review at Reading Is My SuperPower
Profile Image for Staci.
1,624 reviews503 followers
January 12, 2018
I know of lot of readers enjoyed this book. For me, it was a miss. I didn't connect with either main character and struggled with elements of the story line and dialogue ("punk" and "goober" as examples).
Profile Image for Amy Leigh Simpson.
17 reviews7 followers
June 1, 2017
A Sweet Treat! Mikal Dawn's debut novel might possibly be sweeter than Allegra's signature Kit Kat latte. Subtly infused with nudges of faith, this love story is both easy breezy and spiked with adventure! Dawn (the big tease) is maddeningly vague about conflicts stirring with the supporting cast, keeping a streamlined approach with Tyler and Allegra's burgeoning romance. Each of them wrestle both thoughtfully and bull-headedly with their fears and preconceptions about life and love. The road to their surrender is bumpy and full of surprises. I did wish there had been more of both the deep AND the getting-to-know-you types of dialogue between the two. I felt a lot of those encounters were just scratching the surface when the scene ended! (Gah!) And I also kept waiting for more details (and conversation) about Allegra's parents' accident. But even with those two small caveats, I thoroughly enjoyed the ride! 4.5 STARS! A delightful escape! ~Amy Leigh Simpson, author of When Fall Fades and From Winter's Ashes
Profile Image for Toni Shiloh.
Author 53 books1,058 followers
May 23, 2017
I absolutely adored Count Me In. Seriously, adored. There are so many great things about this book, I'm not even sure I know where to begin.

Let me think....

Humor! Ms. Dawn's writing voice is hilarious! From the meet-cute's line of "My coffee!" and other hilarious lines like a "pennyback" I was clutching my side and snorting with laughter. Yep, snorting.

If humor wasn't enough, the sparks and romance flying between Allegra and Tyler made me catch my breath with the beauty of it. Seriously, I may have turned blue.

All of this to say, Ms. Dawn successfully made a touchdown in the HEA-swoon-worthy-hero-romance arena.

*I received a complimentary copy from the publisher. This review is my own, honest opinion.
** Full review at: http://tonishiloh.weebly.com/blog/int...
Profile Image for Susan Snodgrass.
1,983 reviews181 followers
May 25, 2017

I sometimes hesitate to try a new author, but in this case, I'm glad I did NOT hesitate. Mikal Dawn has written a very, very good debut novel. I enjoyed it immensely. She has created believable characters, good plot and great scenery, along with adventure! I thoroughly enjoyed this and look forward to her next novel.
Profile Image for Marylin.
943 reviews14 followers
April 25, 2017
Such a cute story. I literally read this book in one day because I couldn’t put it down. I just wanted to eat it up!
The characters and story were so believable. It tugged at my heart in many ways; from the cute interactions of Tyler and Allegra to the fast pace of the whitewater trip.
WOW! Is all I can say about this author! WOW!
Mikal Dawn has really blessed us with an adventure-filled, fun and romantic novel! I will look forward to reading more of her books in the future! I hope to get to know some of the other characters from this book soon!
It’s a wonderful story of acceptance, fighting fears, God’s presence in our lives and love.
This book flowed with beautiful word pictures and captivating conversations.
I received this book from the publisher to read. All opinions are my own.
Profile Image for Beth | Faithfully Bookish .
839 reviews175 followers
May 19, 2017
Full review on Faithfully Bookish http://wp.me/p7ngfE-RR

Grab life by the horns or stay on the porch? True, some ride the fence but this story is all about those horns and porches! Both of the main characters are firmly set in their ways when it comes to that line between safety and danger.

Allegra is my kind of gal. Yoga pants, books, overprotective-big-sister syndrome... we have a lot in common! Tyler is determined to live life to its fullest by embracing a wide range of adventurous experiences. Absolutely, the Bible says "fear not!"

The personality contrasts, banter, spiritual growth, and yes, adventure earned this story a special place in my reader-heart! I am beside myself excited about this series and future work from this author.

I requested the opportunity to read this book through the author. The opinions expressed are my own.
Profile Image for Shona.
142 reviews1 follower
June 23, 2017
This is a great novel, filled with fun, fear and faith. A girl who likes to colour inside the lines and doesn't take any unnecessary risks meets a boy who owns and runs an outdoors adventure company. Cue the laughs, the fears met head on during kayaking or paragliding and the faith which binds them together.
A definite winner from a debut author. And I'm looking forward to more.
Profile Image for Caryl.
1,320 reviews26 followers
August 7, 2017
OH.MY! I was hooked into the story from the beginning. Allegra is so endearing, strong and smart. Tyler is an adrenaline junkie who has worked hard to overcome limitations from his past. It was fun watching the sparks fly in their relationship. I enjoyed watching as Allie and Tyler grew in their faith and confront their issues head on. Ms. Dawn beautifully shows us that the Lord is more than able to bring beauty from ashes in His own timing. I highly recommend this book.
Profile Image for Shawna Young.
Author 3 books19 followers
April 25, 2017
Count Me In was a fun book from start to finish. Once I picked it up I didn't want to put it down. I finished it in a day and a half because I had to see how it ended. And that's saying a lot from this busy homeschool mother. I found myself holding my breath in several spots and hanging onto the edge of my seat

I did receive an early copy of Count Me In from the author and I was not required to provide a review.
37 reviews6 followers
May 16, 2017
If you’re into adventuring, you will love Mikal Dawn’s debut book, Count Me In.

If you’re not adventurous, you will love Mikal Dawn’s debut book, Count Me In.

Because opposites attract, as you will find when you meet Allegra, an accountant, and Tyler, a former NFL player, and they meet each other.

What did I like about this book? Dawn skillfully weaves the comedy part of this romantic comedy around the issues of fear and adventure and faith with characters you wish you could get to know in real life. That’s some skillful weaving!

Also, the adventure scenes were sharply-drawn and visual … FUN! I rarely “have to” keep reading to find out what happened, but I did with this story. The adventure scenes are what make Dawn’s story unique among rom-coms.

Then there was the small but potent Alaska surprise at the end—I’ll let you read to discover it. It was like having found a nugget of gold for those of us Alaskans.

What did I not like about Count Me In? I pouted at the proposal scene, but it was just a pout, and it showed Allegra acting out in courage—which was perfect. So, like I said, it was only worth a momentary pout. I would’ve liked to have seen Tyler fight for Allegra more toward the end, but there was only so much he could without being disrespectful. That’s a hard balance in real life, so in the story, it’s not even worth a momentary pout—just a fleeting thought.

Very often, rom-com authors focus on the relationship, or the comedy, and end up with characters that could be interchangeable between books. But when I said you will wish you could get to know Allegra and Tyler in real life, I meant it, and the adventure part of the story deserves the word FUN in all-caps.

Highly recommend.

I received a free review copy of this book, but the decision to review was left entirely up to me.
Profile Image for Trisha.
403 reviews32 followers
December 11, 2017
See full review at: https://joyofreadingweb.wordpress.com...

This story surpassed my expectations! There are so many things to love about this book, that I find myself overwhelmed with where to even start! Delightful characters that are easy to love, a beautiful setting, fun pros, moments of laugh-out-loud enjoyment, this book has all that and more! I purchased my copy of this fabulous book a few months ago after hearing rave reviews, and I am so glad that I did!

I found myself identifying with Allegra on several levels. Her love of coffee and books are the standout obvious ones, her hesitancy to participate in thrill-seeking (dare I say death-defying) extreme adventures, and the fact that she isn’t a size 2 (no offense to those who are).

I laughed out loud and stayed up hours past my bedtime, reading “just one more chapter” and, let me just say… that being tired the next day was definitely worth it!! I couldn’t wait to finish work and return to Allegra & Tyler’s story!!

I enjoyed the hidden surprises in the story and I really liked how Mikal Dawn described the scenes, and how the characters were feeling. It was fresh and exciting and kept me glued to the pages. I especially enjoyed finding familiar names mentioned in the story (sorry, you’ll have to read the book to find out what names!), It brought a smile to my face every time they were mentioned!

I highly recommend this delightful 5-star book and I am eagerly anticipating reading more fun stories from Mikal in the near future! Run, don’t walk to purchase a copy of this book for yourself, and your friends too (don’t forget them)! You will thank me, I promise!
Profile Image for Meghan DeWalt.
Author 5 books99 followers
June 11, 2017
This novel has all the makings of a classic romantic comedy. Fiery chemistry, laugh out loud endearing moments between the leads--and so very much heart within every chapter.
The "opposites attract" trope is utilized in a refreshing way with Tyler and Allegra because on paper, they don't work. What is unique in how Ms. Dawn spun their love story was that they in actuality needed time apart to continue their growth, before they got back together in what I can only say was a very agonizingly stressful few chapters for this reader! There was such realness in this romance, between Tyler and Allegra. Neither of them had to settle or completely change their personality to be with the other person. Instead, they grew together into complementing each other in a bright and lovely way. A way that, I hope someday, I can do with a special guy of my own. A takeaway upon finishing a book that I am endlessly grateful for: wait for the one who sees the best in you, and challenges you with grace, just like Tyler and Allegra did.
Profile Image for Abbi.
297 reviews
April 1, 2019
I kept hearing good things about this book and everyone was right! I absolutely loved it! I loved the characters and watching them both overcome their very different fears. The banter was spot on and the romance was wonderfully paces throughout the story! This author is going on my must read list and I can't wait to see what else she has in store for us!
Profile Image for Sarah Monzon.
Author 22 books407 followers
April 27, 2017
In need of a fun, heartwarming story that may have you snort-laughing from time to time? This story has a fresh voice, lovable characters, and is a perfect companion for your summer vacation.
Profile Image for Jennifer Rodewald.
Author 29 books304 followers
May 17, 2017
Coffee, laughs, and a little bit of adventure? Count me in. Ms. Dawn's debut is a sweet and fun romance and I definitely enjoyed the journey.
Profile Image for Nicole.
710 reviews21 followers
December 11, 2017
Count Me In (2017) by Mikal Dawn is the first book in the Emerald City Romance series. This book comes in all forms including eBook, and is 326 pages in length. With a full-time job and a very busy five-year old, this novel took me two days to read. I checked this novel out through Kindle Unlimited to review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. I give this story 5+++ STARS. This book is a Contemporary Christian Romance.

This book is wonderful! Absolutely wonderful, and I cannot wait for book 2 in the series. Count Me In is my most favorite type of story line: the girl who has resigned herself to life’s sidelines is finally seen, desired, and cherished by the man every other woman wants. I love when the “invisible” girl wins, but I also love when this “invisible” girl realizes that she is her own biggest roadblock. Not only will the leading man notice this character’s worth, but this archetypal woman will come to value her own worth as well. And, when that character understands that she is perfect just as God made her, the whole story falls into place beautifully. If you love Jane Eyre-esque novels where the “invisible” girl wins, then this book is absolutely for you.

The main characters are Allegra and Tyler. Allegra is a size 14 woman with intelligence and curves. She has a slight coffee addiction, but who doesn’t? And, she wears the weight of the world on her shoulders, something she has had to do since her parents died when she and her sister were young teens. Bottom line, Allegra is a real woman, which I LOVED so much. Sometimes when I read novels I do have a difficult time relating to the female characters. Especially when they talk about their flat stomachs and their workout routines. This is not the case with Allegra. She may be one of the most real female leads I have ever read, and it is refreshing. To me, Allegra is beautiful right off the bat because she is so real and down-to-earth. I can relate to her working hard, coming home, putting on yoga pants and an old sweatshirt, and enjoying an extra cookie or two with her latte. I also understand her need to take care of everything and make sure that what she’s taking care of is perfect. Allegra is a wonderful character, and I loved cheering for her throughout this entire book!

Tyler is gorgeous. There really is no other way to put it. He is the HOT guy. The guy girls drool over. They guy girls flirt with no matter where he goes or who he is with. Tyler is built and athletic. He is Adonis personified. Because of his fame from his time in the NFL, Tyler is used to women wanting him. Enter Allegra who doesn’t know him from a hill of beans. It’s awesome!!! The first time Allegra meets Tyler reminded me of the first time Jane didn’t respond to Rochester the way he thought she would in Jane Eyre. Naturally, Rochester was shocked and intrigued by Jane. It’s the same with Tyler and Allegra. What I liked about Tyler so much is his ability to help Allegra push through her fears, but also realize that he isn’t perfect and needs God’s help in overcoming the things he fears, too. It takes a real man to admit his flaws and his need for God. And Tyler is a real man.

The third protagonist in this novel is fear. Fear is a BIG problem in Allegra’s life, and Tyler’s as he later discovers. Allegra’s parents died doing what they loved: extreme sports. To Allegra, who purposely chooses the safest route possible, she believes her feet should be firmly planted on the ground like God made her. She reasons that if she was supposed to fly, God would have given her wings. I say the same thing…it makes no sense at all to strap a board of wood to my feet and plunge down a mountain of ice. But, the problem with playing it safe all the time is that life becomes a prison, and you tend to miss out on God’s grandeur. Throughout the story, Tyler slowly helps Allegra realize that while she may never want to go paragliding, she still needs to get outside and be part of life. Allegra and Tyler come to understand that they both have things they fear, and ultimately they are not trusting in God. Discerning their errors, they ask God for forgiveness and the help they need in order to change their lives for the better. It is at this point that both Allegra and Tyler realize what it takes to have a real, lasting, and loving relationship.

Count Me In is a fabulous read. I loved and enjoyed every second of this novel. This is a story that made me feel genuine happiness. I love real love stories, and this is a real love story. If you are looking for a very sweet and highly engaging contemporary clean read to escape into, I cannot recommend Count Me In enough. Purchase a copy of this book today! You will not be disappointed that you did.
Profile Image for Fiction Aficionado.
658 reviews82 followers
January 28, 2018
If you’re looking for a fun way to fill in a couple of hours, look no further than Count Me In—although Allegra Spencer may debate the use of the word ‘fun’! Paragliding, rock-climbing, and white-water rafting are definitely NOT fun in her book, and neither is falling in love with a guy whose whole world revolves around the adrenaline rush of extreme sports and adventure. There’s chemistry and attraction aplenty, but what good is that if you can’t share an interest in the biggest part of his life?

The beautiful irony is, that’s exactly why these two need each other. Tyler has a heart for people living with fear because his own parents lorded their fear of his asthma over him when he was growing up. Now, his mission in life is to help people experience the confidence that pushing through fear can bring. And yet Allegra has very good reason for being averse to extreme sports. Her parents spent their lives indulging their love for it—and paid the ultimate price. But to live a life in fear? Is there a balance that can be found?

There are definitely some ups and downs along the way (both figuratively and literally—in an extreme sports kind of way!) but it was fun watching these two interact and bring each other to middle ground. There’s also enough here to thoroughly whet my appetite for Bo and Story’s…um, tale. ;-)

I did think the ending kind of came out of left field (if you’ll forgive me for mixing sports with that metaphor), but in a very fun way. I can’t wait for book two in the series!
Profile Image for Dawn Ford.
Author 8 books75 followers
May 4, 2017
***Disclaimer: I received this book for an honest review.

Count Me In was such a fun read. From the first Kit Kat latte to the last drip of frothy romance, this book was delicious! Allegra’s greatest thrill is a hot and luscious lattes. Tyler’s excitement comes from falling through the sky or riding the rapids. These two couldn’t be any more different if they tried. The only thing they have in common is their mutual attraction and a God who continually throws them together.

This is a wonderful story of overcoming your fears no matter where the pendulum falls on your thrill meter. Mikal Dawn’s humor through the story as the characters find their way around the obstacles in their hearts is endearing, and I loved these characters and their journey toward love.
Profile Image for Crystal.
259 reviews3 followers
June 12, 2017
Mikal Dawn's debut novel, Count Me In, is filled with adventure, humor, and romance galore! After Allegra Spencer loses her job when the company she works for unexpectedly closes, she has to find a new job pronto. A chance encounter at her favorite coffee shop leads to an interview with outdoor adventure company, Hawk's Flight, owned by former NFL player and extreme sports enthusiast, Tyler Hawk. Although Allegra is not into outdoor adventuring at all, she accepts the job as the company's new accountant even though her contract requires her to experience every outdoor excursion the company offers at least once. The chemistry between Allegra and Tyler is intense from the beginning despite their vastly different personalities, but their working relationship creates a barrier neither one of them knows how to circumvent. After some rather serious financial mistakes occur under Allegra's watch and with romantic tensions running high, Allegra must decide if a new job offer in Portland is the solution to her broken heart while Tyler must confront his true feelings for Allegra and take action before it's too late.

Count Me In presents a captivating love story that delves into the emotional tug of war both Allegra and Tyler experience as they try to navigate their feelings for one another against their professional obligations. I was drawn into their dilemma and felt the hope, despair, and frustration of their stifled romance. What I particularly enjoyed about this book and found exceptionally refreshing was the humor laced throughout the book! Dawn had me in tears one minute and in stitches the next! Humor can be hard to pull off, but Dawn mastered it with her first try! Happy I found this new author to add to my "favorites" list!

This review contains my own thoughts and opinions. I have not been compensated by the author or publisher in any way.
Profile Image for Andrea.
680 reviews8 followers
June 23, 2017
Wowsers!

What an adventure! Oh, and that first kiss! Whew! Seriously, this is a great book. I loved the opposites attract aspect (described as chocolate and green beans). I loved how this debut author wove fear and trust into each of the main characters lives. These were some people with real issues, letting go and trusting God with their fears and lives was expertly written without being "preachy" (I don't really like that description but it fits). This was such a fun, adventurous, romantic comedy too. I laughed, I held my breath, and I cried happy tears. I can't wait to read what Mikal Dawn writes next!
735 reviews1 follower
May 20, 2017
Count me in with those who loved Count Me In by Mikal Dawn. If you’re in the mood for a clean, humorous, romantic comedy with amazing characters and crazy adventures, look no further. Accountant Allegra, who likes to keep both feet on the ground, and extreme sports enthusiast and leader, Tyler, seem to be polar opposites. Their different backgrounds have influenced their lifestyles. I loved the interactions between them while they tried to find a common ground. The author drew me in from the first page with her laugh-out-loud observations and conversations between the characters and kept me reading through to the satisfying end. I’ll definitely be looking forward to more books from Mikal Dawn.
Profile Image for Alexis.
Author 7 books152 followers
June 18, 2017
SUCH A GOOD BOOK! I loved every scene! :)

It's a sweet romance filled with plot twists and surprises.

The hero and heroine are the perfect match! They cry together, grow together, laugh together, pray together, and spend adventurous times together. They challenge each other and truly grow together. Where she's weak, he's strong. What he needs, she's got it. They have a solid friendship and a strong romance.

The author, Mikal Dawn, really impressed me with this first novel of hers! It's a keeper.
Profile Image for Courtney Clark.
549 reviews98 followers
September 2, 2017
Count Me In is a rom-com with adventure and heart. It is delightfully funny and sweet. I loved the banter, attraction, and dynamic between Tyler and Allegra. The sense of humor in this novel is unique to its author (Mikal :) ), complete with a vocabulary and obsession with caffeine that's enchanting and candid. But it's the heart-story underneath that whispers of fears and motives and dreams that truly makes Allegra and Tyler memorable. Their journey to love and "letting go" is full of humorous (and clumsy) moments, real-life adventures (I might want to go paragliding now), and real-world struggles as they finally come to terms with the joy God has in store for them on the most unexpected path.

For fans of: Melissa Tagg, Pepper Basham's rom-coms, and Susan May Warren's adrenaline-filled adventures.
Profile Image for Kim.
38 reviews
May 19, 2017
This was a cute and fun read. I enjoyed the banter between Allegra (such a fun name) and Tyler. I also enjoyed the character growth that both of them went through as the story progressed! I will be reading more of Mikal's work in the future as this series continues!
Profile Image for Sue Stinnett.
1,374 reviews4 followers
May 18, 2017
Opposite Attraction

Can two people so different find common ground? He's into extreme sports she's an accountant. Is it true opposites attract? Enjoyable read with laughter and interesting adventure.
6 reviews1 follower
May 18, 2017
Loved it! Great mix of emotions as I read it and I couldn't put it down. Such an honest love story, and love the struggles with faith as it was believable and heartfelt.
Profile Image for Clari Dees.
Author 17 books17 followers
April 27, 2017
I am always on the lookout for new authors to follow, and Mikal Dawn has just made that list with her debut release, Count Me In.
Count Me In is a fantastic, lighthearted Inspirational romance that snagged my attention from the very first page, and I loved the main characters, Tyler Hawk and Allegra Spencer. They are realistic and relatable and funny. I enjoyed watching Allegra learn how to leave her comfort zone and Hawk learn how to quit trying to shove her out of it. I'm also looking forward to seeing what happens with the secondary characters in future stories!
Although Count Me In includes the timeless theme of conquering fear, the author deals with it in a heartfelt but humorous way that left me smiling rather than feeling overwhelmed or emotionally drained. I love books that draw me into the story and allow me to escape a hard day's work for a little while, and my favorites are the ones that make me smile and laugh and leave me smiling. Count Me In is one of those.
I will DEFINITELY be reading more from this author.

(I received an advance copy, but I was not required to give a review. All opinions expressed are my own.)
Profile Image for JaneReads.
625 reviews13 followers
July 31, 2017
Loved this so much that I did not want to put this book down. I fell in love with Allegra and Tyler very quickly after meeting each of them. Allegra is a girl who doesn’t like anything risky then she meets Tyler, a boy whose life is full of risks. They both try to fight their attraction to each other because of their personality differences and their professional relationship, but the fight begins to feel impossible to beat, and measures are taken to protect themselves. It is at this point that their individual relationships with God grow and they realize where their fears are coming from. Are these able two mesh their personalities and form a relationship with balance? Do they overcome their fears?

This was such a fun story filled with romance, adventure and great relationships. Allegra was my kind of girl, a coffee loving homebody whose form of exercise consisted of walking around the coffee table. I absolutely loved the playful banter between Allegra and Tyler. The secondary characters, especially Caprice were just as endearing the main two. I am intrigued to find out Story and Bo’s story. Ms. Dawn has a new fan in me, I will definitely keeping an eye out for her next book.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 82 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.