Start by marking “Justus (In Safe Hands, #3)” as Want to Read:
Justus (In Safe Hands, #3)

Justus (In Safe Hands #3)

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  339 Ratings  ·  56 Reviews
Justus

I’m not conceited.
Really, I’m not. It just so happens I have a body a Greek God would be jealous of, and a face that could make an angel weep. Other than that, I’m just your everyday normal guy who happens to take his clothes off for money. Sure, I’ve had to dispose of a few guys for In Safe Hands, the organization I work with that helps track predators and child m
Published March 10th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Justus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Justus

Leonor
Mar 11, 2017 rated it did not like it
Cheryl O'Harney
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, emotional, hot, sexy, stripper
*This book was reviewed for Summer's Eve Reads*

Title: Justus (In Safe Hands series, #3)
Author: S.M Shade.
Genre: Contemporary romance,
Suspense.
Rating: 4/5

I started reading this with the intention of only reading a few chapters before bed (famous last words) but ended up devouring the whole book in one sitting. This author has a style of writing that just draws you in with ease and next thing you know you're seeing the words 'The End'.

The story starts off giving you a glimpse of Justus the hero'
(Nat) Reading Romances

reading romances

Justus is the first book by S.M. Shade that I read and the third book in the In Safe Hands series. It can be read as a standalone. This contemporary romance had drama, suspense, made me laugh, cry, and feel empathy for the characters. The story is told from the heroine and the hero’s POV.

I had some problems with the plot, sometimes I felt there was too much going on in this book. The conflict could’ve worked better as it was soon forgotten and never mentioned again. However, I couldn’t put it
Kim Ginsberg
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Justus is a stripper, but not just any stripper, the best stripper, well according to him anyways. He's had a hard life, partially growing up in foster care, and being separated from his younger sister. He's been stripping longer than he's been able to do legally, but he had to do something to save up money so he could get his sister out of the system when he turned 18. What he didn't see coming is when he want to find her, he couldn't. She disappeared into thin air. Where did she go? With who? ...more
Terri Handschumacher
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
how can this be said in a nice way? really it cant, Justus was a manwhore. a manwhore with a good heart, but one non-the-less. yet you still find that you just cant help but fall in love with his character. Sadie is someone that doesnt want to like Justus, but she gets sucked into his charm. with the ups and downs and the miscommunication between these two you cant help but sit there and want more.
Shade's way of making you wanting more if her characters is done again, and another book is added
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this series! Why had I not read S.M. Shade before?! I was having a bad day and had Worth It (that S.M. co-wrote) and LOVED it. So then I was very excited to start this series. And I am anal about what I read and have to read books in order. So I had 2 more books to read prior to this but OMG was that such a great decision! This series is quite amazing. I love all the guys relationships and how they all tease each other but they truly love each other.

And through both books 1 & 2,
Prosecco Princess
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. Justus was the perfect mix between joker boy and serious. It was easy to fall for his wit and charm.
Sadie needs someone to pretend to be her boyfriend for a week while she visits her dying mother. In comes Justus. This book made me laugh loudly at numerous points and had me biting my nails with worry at other parts. I didn’t realise this was the third book in the series, so I’m off back to read the other ones.
Another great read from S.M. Shade.
Angela James
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh...This book gave me butterflies and had me giggling. It gave me that squishy, squirmy, mushy, gushy feeling in my belly and had me smiling ear to ear over this couple. It also has me worrying, upset, and angry,shaking my head at times...I loved everything about this storyline, all the things...this book deliveried and I've fallen hard for Justus!
Kerry Fletcher
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 3!

Up now is Justus! The Clown, the stripper, ooh correction Exotic Dancer, the one no one takes seriously.

Justus has had a tough life. He covers his pain with jokes and fun. He loves what he does. He gets women on tap from dancing they all want him and then he helps ISH when needed. But Justus can't really move forward until he does what he promised to do years ago when he left the foster care system.

Sadie doesn't need a relationship. She's strong and independent and does a job she loves.
Sarah Dale
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading Worth It back in January S.M Shade is now one of my favourite authors. I'm addicted to her style of writing.

I really loved this book, it was the perfect blend of humour, angst and hot sizzling chemistry. I couldn't help but laugh loudly a few times and had me at the edge of my seat at other times. The spa scenes had me crying with laughter and giving Sadie high fives for genius.

Sadie and Justus characters were simply brilliant, the banter between them was hilarious, Sadie was one
2OCC Reviews
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica
I have loved all the other books in this series so I was so excited when I know that Justus would be getting his book. He has to be one of my favorite characters and I could tell that his story would be fun.

Justus was so funny but at the same time he fought his own daemons He was goofy, but wasn't afraid to be his self no matter what others thought.

Sadie was so strong but at the same time she had this vulnerability about her. With what's going in with her mom, she still is able to pull off bei
BookSmacked
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Justus OH MY DAYUMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He gave me goosebumps at times, from previous books in this series I viewed Justus as the funny one. The carefree guy who made me laugh at his antics. While he still made me laugh my ass off from time to time with his wit, we finally get to see another side of him, one that made me SWOON !!!!!!!!

His was pretty relentless in his pursuit of Sadie but also sooooo SWEET ! I couldn't not fall for him in this book.

What starts out as a simple "favor" to Sadie turns ou
Cassie May
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of 2 Girls Who Love Books Blog
I am a fan of SM Shade’s books. I loved her Striking Back Series and was glad that I could get my hands on this one.
I haven’t read the other books in the series, but will do so, since I felt like I am missing big chunks of information on those side characters that appeared throughout the book. All characters were well developed which made me want to stay with them longer and put their books on my tbr. I wouldn’t say you need to read the first two
Thuy (tweezyreads)
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book out of the series quite interesting. I loved Justus' character. He seemed so carefree, happy, loving, but he masks a lot of his pain with jokes, flirting. He grew up in the foster system. He also is looking for his sister, Hannah. He just has a feeling something bad has happened because she has runaway and he is suspicious that she hasn't looked for him. Sadie is Ayda's friend. She needs a fake boyfriend and Justus is the man for the job. They actually didn't realize that they were fal ...more
Chantal Baxendale
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story really pulled me by the heart strings and crept into my soul! I loved everything about it, the good, the bad and the ugly. All the raw emotions, all the heartache, the punch in the gut, all of it made you feel so connected with each character that you lived the story with them. I've absolutely fallen in love with this series and applaud the author. I'm thankful for the comedy woven into the story that made me smile, giggle and often just burst out laughing, not to mention the action a ...more
Sheridan
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Omg I cannot get enough of this series!
Justus is a cocky stripper with a great bod and can land any girl he wants in his bed.
But the girl he really wants keeps denying his advances until a week away together pretending to be fake boyfriend/girlfriend turns to more!
I love Sadie and her spitfire personality and it doesn’t change in this book. She gives out as good as she gets and Justus can’t get enough of her.
But as things get serious, Justus’ sister is in a situation only he can attempt to get h
Chasing The Words  Book Blog
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I FLOVED this book so hard. Justus is the kind of guy that acts all tough and rough on the outside but is all warm and gooey on the inside. I couldn't get enough of him. He had me laughing out loud so many times with some of his antics. Just loved him.

Justus kinda threw himself into Sadie's life whether she wanted him there or not. He was kinda like the annoying little brother that you can't get rid of. But when push came to shove Justus stepped up and did the right thing. He started out as havi
Tasmia
Jul 30, 2017 rated it did not like it
Mrs K Bartholmew
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Did you hear about the unicorn stripper?

Justus is cocky and usually very jokey so his constant flirtation with Sadie is never really taken seriously until she need him to go home with her to visit her sick mum. What starts out as fake soon becomes very real. Too real and with a lack of relationship experience Justus has a tendency to run when he thinks things might not be going as he wants or hopes.
Add in some family drama and you have a great read. Only criticism...I hated his pet name he used
Kathy West
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love Justus

Justus is the funny guy. Always up for a good time.
Sadie is the sweet girl who Justus can't seem to break. No matter what he does Sadie rejects him. When Sadie needs a fake boyfriend for a week, Justus quickly offers.
But the fake relationship starts to have real feelings. But when Justus's past resurfaces, will he end up losing Sadie because of certain decisions he has to make?
This was such a good, funny read. I know Justus's story would have a lot of humor and it did.
So excited f
Jessica Lerch
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well Drawn Characters in Fantastic Story

Sadie is one of the best female characters I've read in a long time. She's just the right amount of strong, sassy, and stubborn to be interesting without taking it too far and becoming over-the-top and bull-headed.

Justus is a bad*ss, a sex god, and goofball, and somehow makes it all work.

This series just keeps getting better. Can't wait to read the rest!
Alathia Morgan
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Justus' story made me laugh. He knows just what to say to Sadie when he becomes her date since she needs to visit her sick mother. She wants her mother to feel that she'll be okay after her mother passes, but Sadie simply can't help enjoying Justus for who he is in the moment. When things go horribly wrong, she is certain that he won't understand what is going on, but she doesn't give him a chance to explain. I just can't get enough of these amazing guys that run In Safe Hands.
Krista
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I never really gave Justus much thought while reading the first two books. I found him to be conceited and, honestly, annoying. But reading his story you understand why he comes across that way. Parts of story really hurt my heart. The way that him and Sadist get along had me cracking up through most of the book!! I love these guys!
Veronica
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think Justus is me favourite ISH male yet. His girl? Smartass as they come. They are the perfect match. Once again the plot of this book. Totally fits the characters, keeps you drawn in and flows smoothly. Deals with so heavy shit but there is the light hearts humour I love so much from SM mixed in throughout. Definitely a books I'll be recommending.
Benedikte Larsen
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Justus is Sexy as hell, funny and is definitely my new book boyfriend! He is tough on the outside, and so warm and good on the inside.
Sadie is so much fun, she doesn’t take crap for anyone and shows everyone how good and stubborn she can be.

Justus and Sadie story, is a story everyone should read. I couldn’t put the book away. I highly recommend this book!!!
Rmederios
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Justus. Most guys hide behind a tough exterior but he chooses to be a smartass. Its not that hes conceited really as more convinced. He needed someone to look past the surface.
Sadie can hold her own. She's definitely not afraid to handle herself. She can be a bit judging but I love that she owns it when she's wrong.
The ISH series is my favorite from SM SHADE.
Mary
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stripper in Love

Sadie and Justus have fought for over a year. But Sadie needs help and Justus volunteered. They visit her mom and spend a week. They try and fight it but they are attracted to each other. And they love other. But Justus has some growing up to do. They have to go through a lot. He finds his sister and tries to get in with life
BooksCastleIgnite
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seriously what’s there more to say!!

Love Love Love Justus he so funny 😂 had me laughing throughout the whole book!! Seriously this is such an amazing series I can’t wait to read the next book!!!
Reagan I
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Justus was a long awaited book for me. In the other books, Justus always piqued my interest. The love-hate relationship between him and Hannah made for some funny dialogue. It was nice to see them come together and I appreciated that once they began a physical relationship, Justus flat out told her that he wanted to continue being with her---he didn't beat around the bush. Also glad to see him and his sister reunite.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
S. M. Shade is a homeschooling mom hopelessly addicted to Dr. Pepper, love stories, sunshine, and men with full sexy lips, though not necessarily in that order. A voracious reader since sounding out her first word, she started writing as a teenager and rediscovered her love of writing as an adult. Originally from Indianapolis, she now lives in a small Kentucky town with her teenage son.
More about S.M. Shade

In Safe Hands (4 books)
  • Landon (In Safe Hands, #1)
  • Dare (In Safe Hands, #2)
  • Tucker (In Safe Hands #4)