Start by marking “Wicked Beast (Wicked Ever After #2)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Beast (Wicked Ever After #2)

Wicked Beast

(Wicked Ever After #2)

James “Beast” Lutz isn’t like his friends.
He doesn’t crave control the way Charm and Mal do, and he doesn’t play the games Wolf thrives on.
He lives on his knees, all of his strength bent to the will of his Domme.
He’s never regretted that, until now.
Now, when he’s trapped in an arrangement serving a Domme who can’t keep a sub.
Now, when he’s not sure how to trust a woma
Published February 20th 2017 by A&A Literary

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Beast

Start your review of Wicked Beast (Wicked Ever After #2)
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4 Submissive CROWNS

I honestly didn't know how I was going to love Beast's story, simply because I have never read about a submissive male. I generally like my heroes to be dominate alphas, and so I was concerned about my connection to the hero of Wicked Beast. This concern was completely unfounded. I loved Beast, Beauty, and their story.

Beast is such a contradictory character. Yes, he is a submissive, but not in a way that he just allows himself to be controlled.
Kahea
***5 ‘I’m Always Going to be Here’ Stars***

Soooo I got this oh about 90 mins ago and couldn’t put it down (Ishouldbeworkingssshhhhh). I just kept tapping the screen of my phone to keep the pages turning and was actually kinda pissy when it ended, not because I was upset with how it ended, simply that I couldn’t read more about Beast and Beauty.

Total honesty time: When I read the description for Wicked Beast I wasn’t absolutely sold on the story THEN I read Wicked Charm and fell in lust with
Shannon
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These are my Happily Ever After Novel Thoughts...

Let me start by saying, Beast stole my heart!! He is perfect in every way.

Beauty is quite stunning and not just her looks, but her attitude as well. She has some issues that she hides behind her mask.

As we learned from Wicked Charming, Beast must live and submit with Beauty, making her solely his Domme. Being her sub, Beast is tested in his strength to ensure and become Beauty's perfect sub.

There is one point in his story where I cry my eyes ou
Paula  Phillips
Mar 03, 2017 rated it liked it
First off, I want you before you even open these books to delete any preconceptions and knowledge that you know about the fairytale Beauty and the Beast and when I say everything, I mean it - start with a clean blank slate. The reason is if you don't then you will be like me and be a tad confused right through the whole book. The other thing is to be prepared for a world of sex and BDSM and hardcore BDSM too - none of this light and fluffy scenes. Wicked Beast tells the story of James Lutz aka B ...more
Tiffany Willams
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
"I can be what she needs. Maybe more troublesome than that--I want to be what she needs."

Wow!

This story was sexy, mysterious, and completely entertaining!!

The tale of Beauty and the Beast will never look the same after you read this twisted and sexy as sin story.

Beast (James) is the best Sub inside The Kingdom, but what happens when he takes on the Domme Beauty?

"You shouldn't trust me."
"Maybe not. But I do."

There is a fine and strict line when it comes to a Domme and Sub relationship.

Beast and
Holly Baker
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
As I read book #1 in this serial, I was intrigued to know more about Beast and Beauty's stories, and I loved what we got from them in Wicked Beast. It was a lot darker than Wicked Charming was. It definitely wasn't a sunshine and roses story, but that didn't make it any less beautiful. In fact, I loved it more than Charming's story.

I think it's impossible to not like Beast as soon as you meet him, and Beauty reminded me of a female version of Christian Grey. She was closed off, dominant, kinda b
Miriam Meza
We first meet Beast reading Wicked Charming. He was there, waiting his moment to be under the spotlight, and that moment has come. James Lutz isn't like his friends. He's not a dominant but it doesn't mean he lacks of character or strengh. He's handsome and fascinating, passionate and caring, and he has the urge to please everyone. To make everyone happy. And it's precisaly in that pursuid of happiness (for his best friend) that he signed a contract the devil. At least,that's what his friends we ...more
JG
In the second installment of the Wicked Ever After series, we finally get to what James aka Beast is all about and why Beauty becomes his Domme for 3 months. So its definitely a must to read Wicked Charming prior to this one. Its still a BDSM fairy tale, definitely a take on the Beauty and The Beast classic but this time, the Beast is beauty and the Beauty seems to be hiding herself in the dark. Its definitely steamy, there's definitely some major whipping going on and of course Beast gets to so ...more
Marina (Living In Our Own Story)
When I read Wicked Charming, I was really intrigued by the author's writing style and also by the characters. So, of course, it isn't a surprise that I jumped at the opportunity to review Wicked Beast. And I can honestly say that I really enjoyed reading this story. It is intriguing, definitely HOT and also a little bit suspenseful.

I am usually not that much into stories where the man is the submissive. I prefer my guys all dominant and alpha. But there was something about Beast that really intr
Colleen Oppenheim
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
An unbelievably hot take on the take as old as time, Wicked Beast was sexy to the max. Gone is the sweet Belle and scary Beast. In their place are the dominant, mysterious Beauty and the funny, outgoing, submissive Beast.

I thought for sure that I would have issues reading this because Beauty and the Beast is my absolute favorite, but I was able to remove myself from the original story and get lost in the naughty world of Beauty and her Beast.

This is not a book for the faint of heart (the whole s
Kathleen R.
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Title: Wicked Beast
Author: Nazarea Andrews

5 amazing stars

While I enjoyed Wicked Charming, I found that Nazarea Andrews did a marvelous job with Wicked Beast. The way she pulled me in emotionally had me ever so captivated to a point where tears streamed down my cheeks as I read Beast and Beauty's stoyr. For all his good nature, self confidence and loyalty, Beast is still an insecure sub who needs the reminder of his good manners and moments by his Domme. Beauty, for all her detachment, i
Dakota
Jan 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm
2.5 stars.
This book is way more burtal than the last. Im not sure if I liked it or not. The h was kidnapped as a child and held for 9years so she is super damaged and for some reason wears a mask always. She never shows him her face ever, that was annoying. the h is too cold for me to really like the book. I liked the H, he was sweet. The sex was more disturbing then exciting. She liked to cane and hit hard af. 1/5. just the entire book was a bit too cold. The fluff parts where she came to him w
KnottyGirl Reviews
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wicked Beast is the second book in Nazarea Andrews BDSM fairy tales series. Unlike our last hero, James “Beast” is a submissive. I’m not usually a big fan of the male submissive, female Domme books, but this was enjoyable overall.

To the anger and shock of his friends, James signs a contract with Beauty, who doesn’t exactly has a good reputation. He’s done this to help out a friend and he’s now stuck with a Domme who can’t seem to hold on to a sub. But James learns a lot about Beauty while servin
Laura Danielle
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I love reading the retelling fairy tales but I also like the twist that the author has put on this series. I'm reading read the next book.
SaturNalia
Beast, a submissive, wants to help his friend find true love so he asks Beauty, a domme, for assistance. The price, Beast's total submission for 3 months. I was intrigued. Unfortunately, there were a few D/s scenes but no actual sex. After every scene, Beast felt used and Beauty never noticed. Beauty was his dominant but never truly gave him what he needed, there was no emotional connection between them. She broke him and didn't know why. And he loved her for some unknown reason. Frustrating rea ...more
Heather Packer
Another fast and furious mini book!
I really enjoyed seeing into the mind of the male submissive, it's not something often written about. It was much easier to ease straight into this book,having already read book 1 I know own the characters and who they are.
I liked the snippets into his history with Mal and how the boys protect Beast even though he isn't there's to protect. I liked the dynamic between Beauty and Beast and the reveal was fantastic!
There was scope to do loads with this book, if th
JoDeen
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading Wicked Charming I was so excited to my hands on Wicked Beast and got into this novella as soon as I could and omg this novella was so so good!!.

In this book we follow Beast and Beauty. I loved the twist that Nazarea Andrews added to this story with Beauty being the Domme and Beast being the submissive the dynamic between them was just so fun to read about. They don't start there relationship on the best footing but as they get to know each other and as they let each other in , we s
Sara
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!

The next novella in the Wicked Ever After Series is here and this one was so good.

James, or Beast as we know him, gets his story. He was one of my favorites from the first book, Wicked Charming. He was different than his three best friends and even then you can see there is so much more to him. Now we get to see what is under the surface.

In a mostly selfless act, Beast signs a contract to be Beauty's sub for 3 months. In exchange, Beauty helps him get Celeste (Cinderella) into the clu
Kelsey
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
WICKED BEAST is the second novel in the WICKED EVER AFTER SERIES, and I have to say, it was an outrageously delicious novel about the "Beast". Beastie - aka James - is nothing like Charming, or Wolf. He spends his times in The Kingdom obeying every rule instead of making them. He lusts after one Domme in particular, and she - like a Domme portrays - treats him like the sub he is. Beauty, as everyone calls her, is rough on her subs, and treats them the way they want to be treated. When Beast come ...more
Melissa Parnell
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
So when i read the blurb for this story, I was completely intrigued. It was unexpected the twist that was put on one of my favorite fairytales. Then I read Wicked Charming and let me tell you, I was salivating to get my hands on this story. I am so in love with Beast. I just can't even and then there is the mystery that is Beauty.. I was sucked into this story and was so not ready for it to end. I would absolutely love to read more about this couple. They are so different and have such an intere ...more
Caroline
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW, what a book, why did I let this sit on my Kindle for a week? Wicked Beast an awesome short read, it was so much more than I expected. Once I started there was no putting it down, I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish.

This is a modern version of Beauty and The Beast, a Comment and the man she convinces to sign a 3 month Submissive Contract.

Reviewed for Amo and Sarah's Book Corner.

I received a copy of this book in return for an honest review.
Stefanie
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is something about a fairy tale that every girl just loves. Now granted these tales are dirtier then the original stories we fell in love with, and I LOVE it!! First we had Cinderella and now, my personal favorite Beauty and the Beast. YES, you read that right. Meet the new age, sexy, BDSM version of the beloved fairy tale, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!! There is so much more to Beauty and Beast story then the chemistry between them. These two slightly broken characters come together in a situation ...more
Kit
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I started this book with high expectations, and I was not disappointed. Nazarea delivered.

Wicked Beast is a kinky BDSM retelling of the classic Beauty and the Beast fairytale, but it's so different than what you'd expect. Beast is our protagonist, rather than Beauty, and I fell hard for him. He's such a sweet, lovable character. And Beauty is much more than you see on the surface.

I can't say much more without revealing spoilers, but I flew through this installment of the Wicked Ever After series
Malissa
Wow, this turned in to a much more emotional read than I expected. I knew that Beast was going to give me the feels but I had no idea how much his story would end up truly affecting me. I don't honestly cry much when I read stories that have a sadness to them but I had tears dripping down my face as I read Beast, particularly in one difficult scene.

I loved that we are getting to know the entire group of guys better as the stories go along. There is something mysterious about all of them and pie
Amanda Lee Disheveled Book Blog
Wow, wow, wow, this series gets better and better as it goes. I was amazed with the first and this book didn't disappoint either. It's just as brilliant. Fairytale fans are sure to love this dark, sensual, sexy series. It's a fast read, and easy to follow and get lost in. When it was over I was left wanting more and intrigued by what is going to come next!! Try this book out. Is, it's a series so grab book one first and meet Charming first.
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
I liked this even more than the first book (Wicked Charming), which... surprised me a little, since usually Domme/sub stories are not my thing. But Beast is a wonderful character, and I fell for him, a little. And I might have found myself sniffling when the big emotional upset happened. I don't want to spoil it, but my heart was breaking.

See my full review on my blog, Novel Addiction.

Disclaimer: I received a free copy in exchange for a fair and honest review.
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
This is like no other Fairy tale out there. This is an erotic fairy tale and it is Beast and Beauty’s story. Yes, Beauty and the Beast. Only bigtime BDSM is involved. Definitely not a kids kind of fairy tale.

Wicked Beast is the second book in the Wicked Ever After Series and I have enjoyed reading these erotic tales. There is an HEA after all this is a fairy tale.

I am looking very forward to reading the next book in this twisted fairy tale series and I believe Wicked Wolf is next. I give Wicked
Helen Simpson
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ANOTHER FANTASTIC INSTALMENT INTO THE WICKED EVER AFTER SERIES. I AM LOVING THE INTERACTION BETWEEN THE FOUR CLUB OWNERS. CHARMS BOOK WAS BRILLIANT AND DIDN'T KNOW IF NAZAREA COULD TOP IT BUT SHE HAS. THIS INSTALMENT SEES BEHIND THE SCENES BETWEEN BEAUTY AND BEAST'S RELATIONSHIP AND CONTRACT FROM THE PREVIOUS BOOK. WELL WRITTEN AND CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE ABOUT BEAUTY BREAKING BARRIERS WITHIN HERSELF. ROLL ON BOOK 3 TO SEE WOLF.
Melinda
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Welcome back to the Kingdom where we meet the Beast. He is unlike Charming and Wolf which Nazarea Andrews made my heart love him among these three men. James “Beast” Lutz is not like his friends but feels he is more troubled than them. He has a past that haunts him and it takes a woman like Beauty to in a way redeem himself. Now Beauty is not your Disney character nor is Beast which makes them sexier than ever. Nazarea Andrews shows us two people running from the past yet they share one thing th ...more
Stacy Garcia
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gentle Beast...

The Beast that we get in book 2 of the Wicked Ever After series is much like the sweet, kind, and loving Beast we see in the movie. He's a beautiful kind hearted soul that wants nothing more than to please everyone around him.
Beauty was a little hard to take, I wanted to throttle her a few times. She was callous and cruel. Much like the Beast you first see in the movie.
But when they finally worked through all of their issues, it was beautiful.

• Hook (Neverland #2)
  • Boys of Summer (Hot Off the Ice #5)
  • Someone to Remember (Westcott #6.5)
  • Reunion (Ace's Wild #7)
  • Chalice
  • The Date (Love in O'Leary #0.5)
  • Stud Muffin (Donner Bakery, #2)
  • Learn My Lesson (Wicked Villains, #2)
  • Trick-or-Treat
  • Fake Boyfriend Breakaways (Fake Boyfriend #2.5, 3.5, 4.5)
  • The Christmas Deal
  • Down A Twisted Path (Soulbound, #0.5)
  • Best Man (Close Proximity, #1)
  • An Office Alien Christmas: Khy (Office Aliens #4.4)
  • One Christmas Eve (Cedar Street, #2)
  • Wrapped Up in You (Chicago Rebels #4.5)
  • Weight Expectations (Cipher Office, #1)
  • Heartsong (Green Creek, #3)
Nazarea Andrews is an avid reader and tends to write the stories she wants to read. She loves chocolate and coffee almost as much as she loves books, but not quite as much as she loves her kids. She lives in south Georgia with her husband, daughters, and overgrown dog.

Wicked Ever After (3 books)
  • Wicked Charming (Wicked Ever After #1)
  • Wicked Wolf (Wicked Ever After #3)