Start by marking “Morrow's Horizon” as Want to Read:
Morrow's Horizon

Morrow's Horizon

Blood, and love for a special little girl, bind the five Morrow sisters in an unbreakable way. Yet the family-devoted Sara Morrow yearns for more.

And that “more” looks a lot like the irresistible Jacob Ramírez.

For years, Sara’s contented herself with toe-curling fantasies about the CFO of the bank that employs her – all the while promising herself she’d never fall for the
Published April 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Morrow's Horizon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Morrow's Horizon

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

Just wasn't working for me. :(

Sue
Mar 31, 2017 Sue rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of reading this debut novel and it was a refreshing change from some of the standard romances I have read by first time authors. There was a very complex hero with major issues but still alpha to the max...and a whole family of sisters, each unique in their own ways and yet all so in sync with each other.
There was romance, there was intrigue, there was family drama (both wonderfully happy and crazily dysfunctional)...good girls and bad girls and an irresistible boss who made h
Ammie *Ammie's Book Obsession*
SBPRBanner-MorrowsHorizon-CR

Morrow’s Horizon, the first in an all-new series of standalones from Sierra Kummings is coming April 21st!

MorrowsHorizon-wrap-web

Morrow’s Horizon by Sierra Kummings
Cover Reveal: April 7th, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Designer: Rene Folsom

And that “more” looks a lot like the irresistible Jacob Ramírez.
For years, Sara’s contented herself with toe-curling fantasies a
Ryan
Mar 29, 2017 Ryan rated it really liked it
I received a beta copy of this excellent book, so some of my criticisms may not apply anymore!

I quite enjoyed this! I am not generally one for Romance stories unless there is also plenty of mystery and/or steampunk or fantasy action. It took me a while to warm up to Sara and Jacob, but I did eventually get hooked into their story. I liked the fact that you did some chapters from Sara's point of view and some from Jacob's, it made for a much better insight into both of their mentalities.

There we
Sheila Fiske
Apr 12, 2017 Sheila Fiske rated it it was amazing
I received this book to beta read, for free, to give my honest review. I enjoyed Morrow's Horizon so much, I finished it in 24 hours. I did not want to put it down. I really liked how some of the chapters were written from Jacob's point of view and Sara's point of view. The characters are well developed. I loved Sara's family. Elise is my least favorite character. You will have to read the book to find out why she is! This story flowed effortlessly. I highly recommend reading this great book. I ...more
Brigitte
Apr 17, 2017 Brigitte rated it really liked it
Morrow’s Horizon portrays the family devotion for a little girl with Cerebral Palsy and the effects of PTSD on an ex Marine.

Jacob is an ex Marine who is now the CFO of his family bank. He is traumatised by what took place during the war and he is plagued with flashbacks. These can be triggered by what most would consider normal during the day and he has nightmares to contend with as well. Although, he has his own coping mechanisms, he loses control on the occasions when these attacks take him b
KFForever
Apr 21, 2017 KFForever rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Klaire Sutherland on behalf of KFF

~ 4.5 Stars ~

Debut novel that made a refreshing change from the norm. Morrow’s Horizon is a little bit of something special, touted as a debut I was in awe at the depth and thoroughness of this read. At about halfway through I wondered if perhaps this was written under a pen name and had a little nosy around to see if I could find anything. But nope…not a thing! I have to say, Morrow’s Horizon is an extremely accomplished piece of writing and utterl
Maria Angie Mendoza
Apr 20, 2017 Maria Angie Mendoza rated it really liked it
Let me start by saying it was a pleasure having the opportunity to review the debut novel of this new Indie author.
This was an angsty, poignant story of love family and understanding!
The story of Jacob and Sara was well written, it flowed nicely and the characters were likable and well developed. The story was told in dual POV's which heightened my understanding of what they were feeling.
This was a unique romance as the main characters each had significant personal issues that impacted their rel
Thai Holman
Apr 20, 2017 Thai Holman rated it it was amazing
Amazing debut wow. What great characters. Highly enjoyed this. Can't wait to see what else this author will have next.

Loved this book. Great plot. Loved the characters. Never a dull moment.

Highly recommend this. Will be looking for more from this author.
Brandy Roberts
Apr 18, 2017 Brandy Roberts rated it it was amazing
Morrow's Horizon was such great read I felt the emotions through out the story , I thought the story line was very unique and refreshing I did get frustrated at times at this misunderstands the characters go through but in the end it was really enjoyable , the secondary characters were very likable the banter that they have had me die laughing I cant wait to read the sisters stories and see them get a happy ever after , loved the chemistry between Sara and Jacob super intense , you feel every em ...more
Mytimeoutbookblog
Apr 22, 2017 Mytimeoutbookblog rated it really liked it
Shelves: melissa

ARC received for an honest review.
Reviewed by Melissa.

For a debut I think that Sierra Kummings did a great job creating a main storyline that was very intriguing. I felt driven to learn more about the two main characters right from the moment that I read the blurb. I wanted to know if Sara got her man and if they both over come their fears.

While the main story was of Sara and Jacob, there were many secondary characters introduced though out this novel. Firstly, the Morrows are a large family.
Michelle
I wanted to like this book more than I did. It's long -- like 50 chapters long -- and I found myself skipping over parts. I felt that there were a lot of extraneous characters and scenes that didn't really *need* to be in there, and that felt distracting to me as I was reading. And I also felt that there was an overuse of Spanish words, both from Jacob's mouth and in his inner dialog.

That said, this is still a solid romance between a former soldier suffering from PTSD and with trust issues and o
Paula  Phillips
Paula Phillips rated it it was ok
Apr 10, 2017
Diane Drouillard
Apr 12, 2017 Diane Drouillard rated it really liked it
Tomorrows Horizon is the debut novel from Sierra Kummings..a new up and coming Indie writer...This is a story of every working girl that has navigated life with less than a perfect love life more sister's than she knows what to do with and a sense of family as strong as any lion....This book is written in the points of view of Sara the main character and her love interest Jacob...I thoroughly enjoyed this book and found myself rooting for Sara to have the life she longed for...
Do yourself a favo
S-n-M Book Blog - Steph
The characters were a little hard for me to connect with at first, but eventually I grew to like them and hope that everything would work the way they hoped.

For a debut novel this book is written well. There are a few parts that were confusing and a few that I skipped over, but overall, I enjoyed the concept and the likeable characters.

I feel there were some parts that didn't need to be in here. They didn't do anything to help the story and those were the parts I found myself skimming.

Good conc
Alexa
Apr 23, 2017 Alexa rated it liked it
** Reviewed on behalf of 2 Girls Who Love Books **

Always happy to see new authors and I was really pleased to have a chance to read and review this book. I think for a debut novel this was a solid work and had a lot of potential - interesting characters, good concept, good writing.

When I read the blurb for the book I was actually super excited to read this one! It sounded like something I would really enjoy and also be the first in a great series focusing on this unique and encompassing family..
Coordis
Coordis marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2017
Franjessca
Franjessca marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2017
Sierra Kummings
Mar 15, 2017 Sierra Kummings added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Leesha
Leesha marked it as to-read
Milva
Milva marked it as to-read
Karen
Karen added it
Claire Thake
Claire Thake marked it as to-read
Nicole Rule
Nicole Rule is currently reading it
E.M. Kaplan
E.M. Kaplan marked it as to-read
Kendall Hanson
Kendall Hanson marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2017
Sammyloo
Sammyloo is currently reading it
Mar 17, 2017
Linda Strong
Linda Strong marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2017
M.G. Wells
M.G. Wells marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2017
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2017
Vicky Wilson
Vicky Wilson marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2017
Anna Roberts
Anna Roberts marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2017
Kahea
Kahea is currently reading it
Apr 09, 2017
Hermilene
Hermilene marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2017
Yamina
Yamina marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2017
Tania's Book Blog
Tania's Book Blog is currently reading it
Apr 15, 2017
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2017
Valerie Degeorge
Valerie Degeorge marked it as to-read
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Beth Hurley
Beth Hurley marked it as to-read
Stephanie Joy
Stephanie Joy marked it as to-read
Melissa Ryan
Melissa Ryan is currently reading it
Apr 20, 2017
Sierra Kummings is a writer of contemporary erotic romances. Her three loves are her family, writing, and chocolate–though not always in that order. She discovered creative writing in high school, but set her dream aside to pursue a master’s degree in professional counseling. She now puts her degree to good use strengthening characters that have been in her head since her teens. In addition to pen ...more
More about Sierra Kummings...