Start by marking “Purring with His Mate (Miracle #1)” as Want to Read:
Purring with His Mate (Miracle #1)

Purring with His Mate

(Miracle #1)

In a world where everyone was against them, they needed a Miracle. What no one had expected was to find their salvation in an abandoned town that was ready to collapse. Yet, that is exactly what happened when they moved to the town of Miracle, Oregon.

Edrick Rapp, a mountain lion shifter, wanted to kick himself for not moving he and his friends far from their former pack y
Published February 20th 2017

Hc
Not bad... some editing issues that were missed..

Edrick is an alpha that doesn't want to act like an alpha. He doesn't feel like a strong alpha...until Nole enters the picture then he starts acting more like it.

Nole, mouse shifter AND doctor... pleasantly surprised that as a mouse this guy does in fact know how to fight if needed. Not that he's the bad of the bad but pretty decent. And not willing to roll over and do what he's told. Not much of a problem with him.

Interested to see where this goe
JV
May 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Has anyone read Lynn Hagen's Shifters of Mystery series? The first book is exactly this plot just with wolves. Kicked out for being gay, bought a town, smells mate in the house, father coming after MC, mate also running, etc, etc.... Although it was bit of a turn off at first, it ended up being entertaining.
Sierra
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a strong series beginning that focused on the first couple of Edrick and Nole. I really liked his couple's dynamic and especially the role Nole's spitfire personality played in it. Edrick is in a bad place when the book opens, his small group of friends/pack on the run from a vengeful alpha for being gay. They've purchased a deserted, ramshackle old town and few houses and are hoping to lie low and build a life there. Because of their status on the run, Edrick is concerned to expose a m ...more
John-Torleif  Harris
Dec 05, 2018 rated it liked it
I world have liked a stronger introduction to this series

I was a bit disappointed that this book focused so much on setting up the overall plot that nothing really happened here, and while Edrick and Nole did get an HFN, it felt like they didn't really have enough of the focus to make it truly satisfying.

Overall, I was entertained, and I plan on reading further in this series to see the other members of the Miracle community find their mates.
Alycia Luster
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: really-hot, cute
Great beginning to a series!! Can’t wait to read the following books!
V
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love this kind of stories and I can't wait to keep reading more of this series. So many charming characters that I can't wait to read the next sequel.
Nessa
Aug 10, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked the idea of a mountain lion and a mouse. However, Nole, was a tough little mouse who had some of his colony out to kill him. He finds his mate, Edrick, the alpha. When they finally got together it was pretty pleasant. One mouse was sent to set Nole up to be killed, but, Lucca, Edrick's best friend, realizes that Jari is his mate. So they kept him as a prisoner for a while in the basement of their pack home. After Jari explained the horror he's been through living in that colony with an e ...more
Jas
Dec 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good start to the series, but at ably 60% of book I started noticing a lot of spelling and grammar errors. Still read it till the end to see its conclusion. I loved Chadwick’s sense of humour and his evil persona that showed at times.. hudson’s Mare needs to be some sort of ghost buster or a ghost even better lol.

Good character build up so far.
Virginia Lee
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book truly kick off the series. Who would think that a little mouse and big kitty could be mates. With them both running from people that want to get rid of them. We see them start to build the town that they always want for themselves. With Edrick and his friends with all their quirks cant wait to read more. Hopefully will be about Lucca highly recommend
Denise GremoryKohta
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wow!
This is a great start to what looks to be a fantastic series. I love how the author kept the story's pace while giving us so much background and world building. We can see who might be future main characters and where danger may come from. I am going to enjoy the ride.
www.reviewsforthosewholoveagoodbook.w...
~nikki the recovering book addict
Skilled writing

I came into this expecting another possibly cheesy, mediocre book with passable writing. I'm actually quite blown away by the quality of writing and the tight storyline. Very impressive!

The only thing I cringe at is the "little mouse" nickname. But that's a personal preference.

Looking forward to the next book!
Renee
Lacking personality.
Karen
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. I liked it so much I went ahead and purchased all the others in this series. Right as I finished this one. I am looking forward to reading the rest of this series.
Stacey
Jul 16, 2017 rated it liked it
I mostly enjoyed this book. However, I didn't feel a true bond or love between the main characters the way I should have.
Jeanine Beaulieu
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good book

I liked this book I just wish it would have been longer,I can’t wait to read the next book,,,,,author did a great job
Sheryl Howard
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Must Read!

This book is an awesome display of saying screw you to the barbaric ways of old. Men can love men and shifters only respect and follow alphas who deserve it.
Monica
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short sweet and fun!

Short sweet and fun! Really enjoyed this story, being unique and different than other shifters but a realistic quality about it.
llv
Feb 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku, shifter
Rating: 3 stars. This book was middle of the road for me. Enjoyable enough, but really predictable. This book really added nothing new to the shifter genre. I liked each of the characters and I was vested enough that I'll read the next one. I am hoping that the series will get better as it goes along. It being on KU was also a plus.
Moomba
3.25-3.5 stars
Nicole
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quick read. Entertaining and Enjoyable.
MM.
Edrick and Nole story. Edrick is a Alpha and has become the Alpha of the town he purchased Miracle. Nole is a Mouse shifter hiding out in the abandoned town.
W
rated it it was ok
May 09, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

Miracle (10 books)
  • Forgiving the Enemy (Miracle #2)
  • Bearly Hanging On (Miracle, #3)
  • Overcoming Stereotypes (Miracle, #4)
  • Tearing Down Walls (Miracle, #5)
  • Like Magic (Miracle, #6)
  • Shadows of the Past (Miracle, #7)
  • Earning His Trust (Miracle #8)
  • Savor Every Moment (Miracle #9)
  • A Grizzly's Justice (Miracle #10)