Start by marking “The Terms: Part One (The Terms Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Terms: Part One (The Terms Duet, #1)

The Terms: Part One

(The Terms Duet #1)

Live in my home.

Allow me to help raise Liam.

Oh
ebook
Published April 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Terms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Terms

Candace
'The Terms' is the kind of book that is dark in an "I telling you 'no' but really want you to" sort of way. The storyline features a manipulative revenge scheme that plays out via a relationship built on dubious consent/coercion. It also features an anti-hero that you'll love to hate and hate to love. (Be forewarned, you have to love a high-handed jerk to enjoy this story.)

Camilla Rose is a single mother, struggling to make ends meet. She has learned some tough life lessons in her twenty-somethi
Sophia Triad
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
"I felt like I’d known you for years. It sounds ridiculous, but it was as if you were this woman who’d slipped through my fingers, like a first love who got away.
You were the woman I had to get back."

Ellis Burke meets Camilla Rose at a funeral home.
She has just left a photograph of her little son under the arm of his dead brother, Tony. Imagine his surprise when he sees that the picture of the little boy resembles the looks of all the males of his family. The conclusion is almost immediate. T
Melanie (mells_view)
Wowwwww

Pretty darn good. The BDSM is very light, and if you like the black mail trope then I would give this one a try. There’s a bit of mystery, but I figured it out early. It’s a great read IMO.

On to book two!!
*Lisa*
Oct 15, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-5-stars
3.5 stars!
Laura||GandyFangirl♡
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sexy-af
So glad I read this one now, I'm just in time for book two's release! A hot D/s story with a guy and his brother's baby mama, what's not to love? this was really enjoyable and a great twist. I loved the conversations between the two leads as well. Hot frissons.

description
Coco.V
Jul 12, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
💝FREE on Amazon today (7/12/2018)!💝

Blurb:
I wanted to hate her. For three years, Camilla withheld the fact that my brother had a son, Liam. Then, Tony died without ever knowing his kid, and I was going to make sure Ms. Rose paid a price for her deceit. I also wanted Liam to be raised as a Burke. Our family’s legacy was one to carry on, so the terms were straightforward.
Live in my home.
Allow me to help raise Liam.
Oh, and agree to be my submissive.

In return, I agreed not to rip Camilla’s child
Jamie
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I would so give this book more then a 5 Star if I could. The story is so addictive I didn't want to put it down. Camilla has and ugly pass and she escaped it with her younger sister but she worries all the time it will catch up to her. She isn't perfect but she does what she thinks is best for her sweet little Liam and they means to never to protect him from his father. Thing happen it her secrets put her in the hold of her ex's brother. Ellis is determined to find out what happen to his brother ...more
Shannon Youngblood

#NoIDont
#YesIDo
#GIVEMENUMBERTWONOW

photo 5 Orgasm Button_zpsm0jqyhvr.jpg

Sexy. Passion. Lies. Secrets. Sexy. Intense. Hot. Sexy. Smoldering. Submissive. Fanning Myself. Cliffy!

So many words to describe the story of Ellis and Cammy. Did I mention this book was Sexy? I think so. Ellis--the man is a God in the D/s department. Needing to control Camilla is something he not only needs to end his nightmares, it's something he craves. Camilla- an obvious submissive that
Nikki Hernandez
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, reviewed
The Terms: Part One (The Terms Duet) by Ruby Rowe is a dark romance with BDSM elements

The book starts out with Camilla Rose attending her estranged ex boyfriends funeral, while there she put a pic of their son that he never met with him. Ellis notices the picture and immediately recognizes the child as his brothers. Ellis forces/demands Camilla and her son live with him, and is raised as a Burke. Camilla hate Ellis as his brother had portrayed him as an evil person with cruel intentions. As Ca
Karen Sedgman
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book!! Didn't want to put it down!! Not going to say to much because l don't want to give the story away!! There is so many secrets and lies in this story!! Can't wait for part two to get the answers, and see if l am on the money!! Loved Camilla and Ellis OMG these two have some hot and sexy chemistry happening!!
To be continued!!!!!!!!
Quimo
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WINNER!!! The lies, secrets, and twists in this book is WOW!!! Add in BDSM and HOT sex makes it perfection. This is a MUST read if you're a fan of erotica!
Jos
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Very good start! Looking forward to the next book to see where this story will end!
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
Really enjoyed it. Already looking forward to the conclusion in June.
Irida
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Terms pt.1 is awesome!!
Love a damsel in distress heroine and a alpha hero story. I love Camilla, she's a strong heroine with a golden heart, who has been through hell, but still tries to create a better life for her 3 years old son and her drugs addicted sister. She and her sister Sasha are escaping from a hurtful past and have changed their identity. She works as waitress in a night's club.

I love Ellis, he's the perfect alpha. Handsome, sexy, rich, dominating, controll freak, a genious hac
Karina
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. I absolutely love this book. It really pulls you in from the beginning. Camilla and Ellis are wonderful. The chemistry between them is obvious from the beginning. Even though there are terms they both agree to. Yes there are secrets each is keeping from the other. That doesn't take away from how hey feel about one another as time passes. This is the kind of story you don't want to put down until you finish it. That being said it will leave you at the e ...more
Kira
Apr 28, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, dark-romance

Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. It was well written, and it was easy to get involved in what was going on with the characters. This is one of those books that was darkish. It started off with Ellis blackmailing Camilla. Ellis went from being a dick to a sweetie fairly quick. It was easy to see that he wasn't a real threat. Personally I had been hoping to see more of his dark, demanding side for longer. The attraction between the two of them was instant. Ellis wanted Camilla to
Summer  -SSBR-
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The blurb caught me from the get go! Then you start reading and next thing you know you are halfway through the book wondering where the time went. Holy smokes this is a good. Can't wait for the next book.
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fucking Rusty!

Review to come :)
Marie Felton
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book beginning to end. I felt it was very well written. I loved the story line and I can't wait to read the next one. Definitely a must read.
EpicRomanceReviews
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“I’m completely under his power. He’s controlling my body, possibly my mind, and what’s terrifying is how he’s affecting my heart."

THE TERMS: Part One by Ruby Rowe is a SINFULLY DELICIOUS, guilty pleasure read with twist after mind blowing twist!!!!! This bewitching book consumed me from start to finish. It broke my heart. Made me smile. Cry. Swoon. Shiver in delight. And caught me totally off guard!!!!

Fact. I went in blind thinking I was getting one kind of story but it morphed into somethin
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

Rating:

“I submitted. He claimed me.”

The Terms: Part One is a faced paced story with a lot of secrets and unknowns and steamy romance.

I signed up for something and got so much in return for what I've bargained for. That's how I can describe this book.

It was the pacing of the story that threw me. To be honest, the words were just addicting and once I started, I couldn't stop reading. There was just a hint of something that glues me and I'm a goner. And although I love fast paced story, it wa
D.L. Gallie
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book blew me away and kept me guessing and that ending, wow, like wow wow.
I love every character in The Terms and Ellis is so alpha you can't help but love his controlling abrupt ass
Bring on Part 2
Amy Stephens
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can I just say...I need Part Two now!! Ruby Rowe has done an outstanding job creating this wickedly suspenseful romantic tale, full of lust, lies, and deceitfulness. If Camilla were a real-life person, I'd love to ask her how she sleeps at night, knowing there's some pretty heavy stuff she's hiding. I love her character though and feel she's sincerely trying to do what's best for her son, Liam. What's she going to do when things start to unravel? I'd have a hard time saying no to Ellis too.

Ellis
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
This book DID NOT end like that!!!

I was completely enthralled from page 1 and, holy moly, I CAN'T WAIT to read the next one!!!

Yes, this is Part One of a two-book duet, so I knew about the cliffhanger going in, but man, WHAT a cliffhanger!

I absolutely LOVE how Ruby writes her Doms; big chip on their shoulder, tortured, all "grrr" on the outside, but truly good guys underneath it all. Ellis is no exception. I love the way he is with Camilla and Liam.

Camilla got dealt a REALLY rough hand in life, a
Wendy Syposs Litz
What A Story!!!

A Smoldering Hot Story! I Loved!!! Everything about Camilla Rose screams mystery! She is a girl on the run and it isn't just from Ellis Burke!! Ellis is her ex boyfriend's brother,and a serious hacker. He wants someone to pay for his brother 's death. That someone happens to be Camilla! He feels that if it wasn't for her hiding his nephew,his brother would still be alive. When he starts finding out more about his brother,he finds more than he bargained for!!
I can't wait to see ho
Amber
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story completely and utterly blew my mind in the best way possible! I wasn’t ready for the impressive storyline that kept me riveted to my kindle as I cautiously peeked around every corner wondering what would happen. My heart wasn’t ready for the incredible characters to claim ownership in a most unconventional yet powerful way. My world is in absolutely disarray and misery while I anxiously wait on pins on and needles for the other half of this marvelously heart-pounding story!

I love that
Chantal
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ruby is a new author to me but this book was WOW! She has me wanting to read more in the future. The Terms is a book that will have you questioning what's going to happen next. It's told in a dual POV, which in this case helps see both sides of the story.

Camilla is a single mother to a sweet three year old boy named, Liam. She works for a strip club to make money. Her past had her running from the life she knew and took her sister with her. She has learned to only rely on herself.

Ellis is an ex
Dora
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Wow, this book is an absolute gem! Way to go Ruby Rowe with this intriguing BDSM romance that will have you on the edge of your seat! This suspenseful story was well done; it pulled me in and held my attention from the beginning and did not let go. When reading the story, it may make you feel sad, confused, appalled, and even euphoric. I was enthralled with the characters of Camilla Rose and Ellis Burke. Camilla has a past that is about
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
What a wonderful and suspenseful book this was.

I am so ready to continue on with this journey between Ellis and Camilla.

I love me a book that will leave me at the edge of my seat and that's exactly what this book did to me.

So much deceit, lies and betrayal that will lead to people getting hurt.

Camilla has a secret that she's hiding but Ellis always finds everything out, what will come of it?

There is something about Camilla that draws him to her even though Camilla dated his deceased brother, T

• Time Out (Game Plan, #2)
  • Six Zeros (The Game, #6)
  • Three in the Dungeon (Dungeon #3)
  • Used
  • Royally Trained (Royals of Colania #1)
  • Abandoned (Running In Fear, #2)
  • Tested by Her Web Master (Web Master, #2)
  • Mate: Part One
  • Delirious Series Boxed Set (Delirious, #0.5-3)
  • Thank You, Master (Inferno Connection, #1)
  • Freed by You
  • My Dear Stranger
  • Sensation
  • What He Demands (My Alpha Billionaire, #2)
  • The Italian's Wife
  • Second Chances
  • Punishment (Chained in Darkness, #2)
  • The Submission of Little Emmie
Ruby Rowe began writing in January of 2013 under the pen name Scarlet Wolfe, releasing contemporary and young adult. She soon tried her hand at writing erotica romance and fell in love with the genre.
The pen name Ruby Rowe came about when she decided it best to keep her racier books separate from her young adult romances.
When not writing, Ruby reads naughty books about possessive, hot alpha males

The Terms Duet (3 books)
  • The Terms: Part Two (The Terms Duet)
  • The Price: Greyson and Sasha's Story
“Oh, and my damn head hurts from the fall, so can we finally go to sleep? I've had all the 'feelings' I can take for one day.'
'I'm falling in love with you.'
'F***.”