Start by marking “Captain (Morgan Brothers #2)” as Want to Read:
Captain (Morgan Brothers #2)

Captain

(Morgan Brothers #1)

From, Lauren Rowe, the USA Today and International bestselling author of The Club Series, Hero, and Ball Peen Hammer comes a sexy standalone romance about Ryan . Morgan: Captain.

It wasn’t the way this kind of story was supposed to go . . .
Insta-love isn’t supposed to turn into insta-hate.

357 pages
Published May 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Captain, please sign up.
Lauren Rowe EDIT: Colby's book is coming March 12! It's called HERO! AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!

Hi there! People keep asking me to write a book about Colby. He's…more

Hi there! People keep asking me to write a book about Colby. He's an amazing man, isn't he? I will tell you honestly he is on my short list of books I'd love to write . . . but I'm not sure yet. Stay tuned . . .!! And thank you! XOXO Besos from San Diego(less)
Lauren Rowe Oh, man, if you read The Club books, you're gonna flip out over this book!!! I can't wait for you to read it!! It's coming May 15. Early ARC reviewers…moreOh, man, if you read The Club books, you're gonna flip out over this book!!! I can't wait for you to read it!! It's coming May 15. Early ARC reviewers JUST got it, so that is why you are seeing some early reviews. :-) Mark your calendar for May 15 because T-Rod is Josh's personal assistant and Ryan is Kat's brother . . . Have you read Ball Peen Hammer yet? Because that one is about Kat's brother Keane and Hannah's sister Maddy. It actually takes place AFTER Captain, but as you know from reading my books, I like to jump around in time and go back and tell stories from the past or skip ahead and tells stories from the future. :-) I'm SO excited about Captain. The early readers are saying it's their favorite of mine besides the Club (which will always be a favorite since it's the one that introduced me to them). Thank you for reading my books!!! XOXOXOXO Lauren(less)

Olga therebelreader
This was not what I expected, but so much better! I loved it! It was funny and sweet, and had the perfect ending. Yes, Ryan was a man whore, but he was so loveable and when he realized he had feelings for Tessa he immediately stopped whoring it up. He was a one woman man and I loved it. You could see how from the beginning they had this easiness around one another. I felt a wide variety of emotions while reading this book and I love when a book/author can do that to me.

Ryan instantly won me ove
Lisa Jayne
Mar 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
FOUR CAPTAIN AND T-ROD STARS.

"Insta-love isn’t supposed to turn into insta-hate."

description

One of the things I love most about being apart of this crazy book community is that I'm never short of ideas of what to read. When I saw one of my fellow addicts posting about this book, my interest was piqued and I have to say that I'm glad my romance book radar hit the jackpot this time around. Compete with a gorgeous cover, winning romance and hilarious antics - 'Captain' has won a little bit of my heart. And
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Tessa and Ryan meet in a bar. Insta-attraction. One might almost say Insta-Love!
But after some weird circumstances (aka misunderstandings/lies, or rather, not-yet-had-the-opportunity-to-tell-facts) that insta-like turns into insta-hate!
But that's unfortunately not the last they've seen of each other!
Because .... his sister is marrying her boss in an epic marriage-event in Hawaii!
That means a week in paradise with a person you can't stand to look at. But also a person you can't NOT look at, becau
Sophie
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every once in awhile, a book comes along that steals your heart and mind and catapults you into a state of pure bliss.

Every once in awhile, a book comes along that infiltrates so deeply, that you know you'll have a hard time getting over it.

Each and every book we read holds a countless number of different reasons why we love them so much. I honestly can't sit here and explain all my reasons for loving this book because it would take too long. What I will say is, that I have just finished a boo
Denisa
Mar 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: cliche, meh, relaxing, romance
2.5 *unpopular opinion here*

Everyone loved this book more than the previous one and found the characters amazing and awe-inspiring and lovely and...

I can't say I liked this book that much. Only reason I'm still giving it 3 stars (ish) is the humor, it was still pretty funny (although the previous one was much better).
The characters acted weird and I didn't like them too much. The plot was typical, nothing different than all the other romance books out there. Thank God for the pretty good writing
Lauren Rowe
Jul 03, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
"Captain is full of delicious chemistry, nonstop laughs, and HOT sexy times - the perfection combination to make an unforgettable romance!" A.L. Jackson, NYT & USA Bestselling Author

#oneclick today:
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2hRKQfV
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2AswPNx
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
Sweet, light and hot but a little repetitive for this picky reader!
I enjoyed the push and pull between T-Rod and Ryan until the point it began to feel like a never-ending cycle.
I enjoyed both characters a lot, Ryan Morgan definitely had my full attention—hello Captain— and I really like a strong driven heroine and T-Rod didn't disappoint, she ran the show here. Both had a helluva lot chemistry and their never ending push and pull did offer some steamy moments as well as a few laughs.

First time r
Shayna
I absolutely ADORE these characters! I had SO MUCH FUN reading this one! Sexy, hilarious, and just downright DELICIOUS! I NEVER wanted it to end!

Move out of the way Jonas Faraday. Take a hike Josh Faraday. Get to steppin' Keane Morgan. There is a new ALPHA taking over and his name is Ryan Morgan. The captain is in ladies and he is ready to SWOON the Hell out of you!

"No more 'thinking about it.' No more 'processing.' You're mine. All week long it's me and you and no one else and that's all ther
KceeReads
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lauren Rowe is back, and she's again written one of the sweetest and most hilarious reads published in the history of RomCom!

Ryan Morgan is not looking for a one night stand. He thinks that he's getting too old for that. Being quite established in his job, all he wants to complete his life is a stable relationship. But you know how funny fate works sometimes, right? Just when he thought that he already found the girl he's looking for, the gods played with his destiny in the craziest way. The gi
Elmarie Pieterse
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy Macaroons!!!!! Break out the RUM and bag yourself a CAPTAIN ladies!!!! Wow wow wow Lauren has done it yet again!!!!! She's taken me on a journey of pure happiness and joy throughout this book!!! There were scenes in here that was sooooo HAWT that seriously left me breathless!! I had so many laugh out loud moments throughout the book cause with the Morgan clan you just can't help it they are all hilarious and just a breath of fresh air!!! If you have read her previous books you'll get reacqu ...more
Bindi Boo
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing

THIS WAS SO GOOD!

Talk about a completely original plot...I've not read a plot line like this. This book is a standalone however other characters from other books clearly make appearances. I have only just discovered Lauren Rowe, will be adding her books to my TBR for sure. GREAT writing, perfect pacing, sweet humour and those sexy times....gosh, i may have spontaneously combusted!

I'm normally not a fan of insta-love/attraction, always looking out for those slow burns...but this one work
Luetta
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Captain, my Captain.

Are you kidding me?

The passion in this book could melt a frozen heart. ❤

First off, when Lauren Rowe finally released who she was writing about, I was thrilled. I enjoyed the glimpses we got in Ball Peen Hammer of this Morgan boy, and wanted more. And did Lauren ever deliver.

Ryan is deep, AND funny. He's a little bit of everything, and is definitely that full package. The lengths he goes to to find what he is searching for is something you can only find in a book. Do men like
Madonna Blackburn
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Captain by Lauren Rowe

Since 2015 when Lauren Rowe first stormed onto the literary scene, I have looked forward to that time of the year when we hear Lauren say 'I am writing'. Because these 3 words mark the countdown to the release of a book that I know will undoubtedly become a favourite for the year as well as becoming a treasured part of my library collection.
Captain is Lauren's brand new STANDALONE novel and I first have to mention the cover...OMG! Favourite cover right there!
Those tattoos
Carmen Rae
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy shit I am an idiot. I got to 5% before I put together that this is related to Ball Peen Hammer. I had a sneaking suspicion that I know Peen but I had to check and now I am twice as excited. I had to get my grabby hands on it just knowing it was Lauren Rowe and reading the blurb but now I am super excited to dive on in.

Well the good news is my excitement wasn’t wasted. This book was awesome. I was so hooked from the first page I really didn’t want to put it down. Which isn’t really surprisi
Margaret Neal
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
 ho ho and a bottle of YUM!

What can I say about Captain to do it justice?
It just purely and simply made me feel good, and I had a smile on my face the whole time I was reading it.
The mix of old and new characters was awesome.
☙ percy ❧
Apr 11, 2018 marked it as nein-nein-nein
don't wanna read this am literally just here to say why the hell didn't she call it Captain Morgan
Sabrina McVeigh
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you find a unique set of characters or a book series that you just can't walk away from. They will always stay with you and you even find yourself going back for a visit from time to time.
This is exactly how I would describe the Faraday/Morgan family. They come from the mind of the brilliant best selling author Lauren Rowe.

Everyone is so unique. They are laid back, fiercely protective and will do anything for you. This family has a thousand of hilarious stories. all are one of a kind
Carol Ann Doveatt
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW. This. Book. The emotions. The feels. I was prepared to love this book, as I have loved the previous nine books written by Lauren Rowe, However I not only Love Captain, I adore Captain! and this book has become a part of my soul. Lauren writes with such flair, and humor, that I found myself out loud laughing and smiling throughout the entire book, along with some tears and swearing! Her characters are so well developed, you feel as if these people are alive and your friends, and you could ta ...more
Kirha
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh Captain my freaking Captain!

description

Lauren Rowe you have topped your last book and I didn't think that could even happen. If you loved Ball Peen Hammer, then you will LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEE this one.

description

Firstly the hilarity of this story was off the chain. Yes I said off the chain. The author has a magical way with words that makes everything funny. If she were to write a book about paint drying, then I bet it would be the funniest thing ever. I mean seriously, I was brought to tears by some of the si
Jacquie
Lauren Rowe is an absolutely genius storyteller and with Captain she has really outdone herself!! I am going to TRY and articulate everything I am feeling about her next BESTSELLER!!!

This book takes you on an INCREDIBLE, hilarious, SWOONY journey through Ryan Morgan and Tessa Rodriguez's emotional, funny and at times, heart-breaking love story! Lauren writes in such a way that you FEEL all the angst, all the love and yes...all the chemistry (and let me tell you, the chemistry between these two i
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
I'm bursting with happiness, grinning like a fool & basically in a state of absolute bliss having just finished CAPTAIN by the super talented Lauren Rowe. From start to finish I have laughed, snorted, sighed, shouted & flat out panted my way through this book. Ryan & Tessa pulled me in & kept me beautifully entertained for the entire time I was on board their crazy train. I was gutted when it came to end & know these two will be on my mind for a while to come.

So, without furt
Claire Cronin
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OH. MY. GIDDY. AUNT!! I think I'm at a loss for words over this one..........

I've been following Lauren and her writing since she first released The Club books. Still now these are my all time favourite series of books, I just couldn't get enough of them and recommend everyone to read them. So when I got the opportunity to read Captain I was over the moon!! But what I wasn't expecting was to be completely and utterly floored by the book and by Lauren's writing. I am in awe!!

This to me was just s
Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭

5 ’Ay, ay, Cap’n’ Stars

And Lauren Rowe did it again! Oh, my dear friends, this woman can’t do wrong! I don’t know the time I laughed so much! I don’t know how does she do it, but she never case to surprise me.
But… I think it’s her best book so far. I loved her The Club series. I really did enjoy Kat and Josh’s romance. Ball Peen Hammer was my top favorite rom-com of the year. But Captain Morgan and T-Rod? They left a mark on me. I motherducking love them!!

description

I enjoyed every lines, every minute of
Amanda Summerlin
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Gosh!!!! Lauren Rowe you have knock this one straight out to Sea!!!! I want me a Captain, so I can fly on his plane or cruise on his ship!!!
I love everything about this book! I honestly can just sit a stare at the cover of this book for hours on end. Honestly, my husband caught me staring and ask, "Are you going to just stare at the cover or read the book?" I just can't take my eyes off this cover.
The thing is the words in this book are just as beautiful and touching. I am just so in love
Selina
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When will I ever learn? Just when I think Lauren Rowe can't possibly make me fall in love again, she proves me wrong every time. Captain gave me ALL the feels, I laughed, cried, swooned and overheated from the hot as hell sex scenes. It truly is the perfect balance. If this is your first book from Lauren Rowe, she gives you just enough back story to make you wanna run and read everyone else's stories and for us die hard fans/stalkers, we get to fall even more in love with our favorites who reall ...more
Michelle
THIS WAS AWESOME !!!!!!!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Omg this book was so so good. I thought Ball Peen Hammer was great but this is just amazing. Everything about this book was brilliant. I luvd Ryan so much. He is my favourite Morgan brother. I don't even think Colby or Dax can beat him but I m dying for there books to see if they do.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Ryan is a brilliant character as you can tell I just luv him. He doesn't do anything wrong in my eyes. Him mite of been silly in parts but his heart was alway in the rite place. Once he ca
Christine Azcona
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sexual chemistry, palpable electricity, hot sensual encounters and deep soul stirring love. Just a few phrases I would use to describe Lauren Rowe’s latest book CAPTAIN. How does it feel to meet THE ONE you are destined for, lose touch and through a series of events, your worlds collide again? This beautiful love story about Ryan and Tessa incorporates multidimensional emotions, situations and people that will make you swoon and melt.

Ryan, is a grounded, successful commercial real estate agent
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

Book Description

It wasn’t the way this kind of story was supposed to go . . .
Insta-love isn’t supposed to turn into insta-hate.

But that’s exactly what happened when the hot-as-hell dreamboat I met in a bar turned out to be a lying, cheating scumbag-player-douche looking for nothing but a little side action. Jerk.

And he has the nerve to call me a liar and a “sociopath”? Assh*le.

And now, three months later, through a mind-blowing series of events I
Jill Badker
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC copy of Captain from Lauren. OMG!! If you do not know the Morgan's or Faraday's this book will still rock your world. If you do know them there will be even more special meaning for you. They carry on with all of their fun nicknames and razzing of everyone. The entire crew is in here and they all help Ryan and Tessa find each other and do not to let their heads overrule their hearts and souls. We dive deeper into the entire dynamics of these awesome people. C ...more
Rochelle
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow I am speechless!!! Lauren, you are a genius and you have nailed it again. I was so pleased while reading and I laughed a lot and I felt the same feelings that Ryan and Tessa went through. I am huge fan of your books and it was so nice seeing all of your characters from The Club Series again. I felt like I was apart of the gang and that I was right there with all of them.
USA Today and internationally bestselling author Lauren Rowe lives in San Diego, California, where, in addition to writing books, she performs with her dance/party band at events all over Southern California, writes songs, takes embarrassing snapshots of her ever-patient Boston terrier, Buster, spends time with her wonderful family, and narrates audiobooks. Much to Lauren’s thrill, her books have ...more

Morgan Brothers (4 books)
  • Ball Peen Hammer (Morgan Brothers #1)
  • Hero (Morgan Brothers, #3)
  • Mister Bodyguard (Morgan Brothers #4)