Start by marking “Beer Goggles Anthology” as Want to Read:
Beer Goggles Anthology

Beer Goggles Anthology

Have you ever had too much to drink?
Everyone knows hooking up with someone while under the influence is a bad idea. But…sh*t happens.
What did I do?
Who did I do?
Where are my keys…and my underwear?
Welcome to nights of not-so-innocent drinking gone awry. Find out where it all went wrong…so terribly wrong…
From sexy neighbors to embarrassing advances—and that person who you kn
ebook
Published April 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Beer Goggles Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beer Goggles Anthology

Nicola
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review of The List by Alyson Santos.
This short made me laugh out loud so many times. And I highlighted a lot! Ahhh Nate. I claim him! Drunk Nate rocks! Alyson proved with this one that she can excel in any genre, comedy being one of them. My only criticism?! There wasn't enough Nate!!
I thoroughly enjoyed this short story and have my fingers crossed for more!!
Susan
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is for: Not With You by D. Nichole King:

This was a super quick, super cute short story about two VERY unlikely people who find themselves in quite a predicament after a few (too many) drinks in Atlantic City. I really loved the characters, who were so different, but so right for each other.

I look forward to reading more from D. Nichole King!

I will add to this review as I read more from Beer Goggles!
Alyssa
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is for The List by Alyson Santos

This story was so much fun to read! Alyson Santos does such a great job of making you feel like you're part of the story, experiencing everything right along with Nate. I love how we get to hear every word of his hilarious inner monologue.
I really enjoyed the banter between Nate and Myra and how, even drunk, he is quick-witted enough to be completely exasperating to her.
If all the stories are as entertaining as this one, I can't wait to read the rest!
Brandi
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Viking by Sunniva See was so cute!! Kristen was an exchange student in Norway trying to get an internship with the Prime Minister. She bunks with some other students while attending university. One of her roommates Andreas literally plops in front of the fridge with the crisper drawer to make a sandwich. Her first meeting with Haakon is at the airport and they see each off and on. Haakon remains a mystery.

This was a cute little story and I liked the chemistry between Kristen and Haakon. It
Kelli
The List by Alyson Santos

There's nothing better than a light funny story to brighten your day. I loved it. Nate and Myra need a longer story. The 2 of them together will make you feel good. Cantaloupe!

Vikings by Sunniva Dee

I really want a Viking of my own please. If I was younger, I think I would have to plan a trip to Norway to find my own Haakon. A very fun quick sexy story that I could easily read more of!
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
Review of Sex, Alcohol and My Neighbor by Terri E. Laine

Funny and entertaining, Sex, Alcohol and My Neighbor is one perfect fit for this anthology.

After a divorce and a life with just one man, Olivia decides to live her life fully. She has a crush on her neighbor, a hot young man that has a perfect timing...
It took one night of pure alcohol bliss to bring them together and change the course of their lives forever.

I would love to know more about Olivia and Joel story and see where the future tak
Jo
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewing for Vikings by Sunniva Dee.

short stories can be tricky. How to ensure that the character development is sufficient to draw the reader in; how to create a story that satisfies the reader within a restricted word count.

With this particular short story, the author has succeeded in hitting all the right notes. Humour, character depth and chemistry, reader connection, decent plot. What more could you ask for? I'll tell you. More. I want more of their story.

I loved it. Thoroughly recommend
Rosanna
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Viking by Sunniva Dee.
Super short story!!
She always seems to amaze this one!!
Short super sexy read! Hilarious inner monologue by the main character Kristen.
Cannot wait to see if we get the rest of the story!
Tearlynn
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So far I have read Vikings by Sunniva Dee and this like all her stories grabs you quickly. It is a short story but the characters and the inner dialogue of Kristen is funny and will have you laughing. She captures the idea of having to much to drink and doing something you go whoops about after the fact perfectly. Her writing is always spot on. Well worth the read looking forward to the rest of the set.
Lori ~ BF Bookies
This review is for The List by Alyson Santos:

I loved this short story so much! It was cute, it was hilarious, and it was FUN! Drunk Nate is so awesome - I laughed...a lot. I thoroughly enjoy this author's writing, easily visualizing all the shenanigans as they happened.

If all the stories in this anthology are as good as this one, I can't wait to read them! Well worth it!
Nancy Metsch
I was given an ARC of CA Harms part of Beer Googles
This is my review
I loved this story. Never and I mean N-V-V-E-R!!!!! Get yourself so lost is Tequila that you cant remember a thing, cause that is exactly what happened to Xavier.
It's a shame that he has no memories cause it was a night Morgan will NEVER forget.
I LMFAO a lot reading this.
Jen
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cute short stories that are sweet and laugh out loud funny. Sunniva Dee's Vikings story left a smile on my face. Cheryl McIntyre's Not With You was funny,witty,and sexy fun! I loved it! ❤
Julie Ayling
Mar 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Vikings by sunniva dee
This was a cute couple read ... it had the humour I love in a short read and a *ummmm are you kidding me* moment... the sparks fly for these two and the playfulness LOVE....
so what I'm trying to say with out giving away anything ...... is I love this short but fun read!
Alice
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The List by Alyson Santos is fantastic! Really enjoyed the story and would definitely pick up another installment! Alyson has such a gift for words and takes the reader on a great ride in this short story.
Erica Alexander
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read one of the stories in this anthology and it was fantastic. I read Not With You by D. Nichole King and it was awesome. Fun, sexy, witty and it left me wanting more. Looking forward to reading the other stories in this anthology.
Jen
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is for not with you by D. Nichole King it was so cute. Quinn is a snobby stand offish I know what I want and love isn't it, Grayson is a I'm not looking for love but how about a damn good time?

They meet! They drink! What happens next? Well read and find out. You won't be disappointed.
Andrea
5 stars

A.M. Hargrove is one of my favourite 'go to authors', which is why I chose Ten Too Many to review and I wasn't disappointed, I loved it!
I have definitely woken up from the night before thinking 'WTF? I am NEVER drinking again!' Famous last words.

This may be a short story but it's certainly not lacking in content, action and heat. From the first page I was sucked in and I didn't want it to end. I want a night out with those girls, all though I fear my liver would never recover.

The drunk
Rita
Toasted - Shantel Tessier review

Well hell...
I loved it...
A shit-storm between Pristine & Hillary and Pristine & Chaseyn - which is getting HOTTER!

There's a nasty past indiscretion by Hillary that messes up Pris, then in walks Chase, the hot bad-boy to help her forget, but actually opens up another good/bad situation? Or does it?

Shantel is a fantastic writer, I've read all her books and they only get better!

You'll be a fool not to get it!
Messy Bun Book Blog
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a review for Toasted by Shantel Tessier

Shantel does it again! She can take even a short story like this one and make sure it is sweet, angsty, and SEXY!! Loved Pristine and Chaysen - both the 'black sheep' of their respective families and they do such a good job at it! What a great story!
Ana Rita
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My review for Sex, Alcohol and My Neighbor by Terri E. Laine
When I got the chance to read another book from this author I was beyond happy mainly because I loved her previous book and I knew that I would love this one.
Terri E. Laine has a simple, intense and kinky writing that will leave you breathless.
And what do you think of this tittle? Oh boy it is hot as hell.
Sex, Alcohol and My Neighbor is a short story that is incorporated in the Beer Goggles Anthology and tells the stories of Olivia an
Tamara
This review is for Vikings by Sunniva Dee, one story from the Beer Goggles Anthology. There is some great talent within these pages and I can’t wait to read the rest of this book.

Kristen Johansen has a good head on her shoulders and her grades in college show that she is a great student who does not let college life interfere with her goals. Before leaving the States to attend a university in Norway to expand her studies in politics, her friend Kara warned of the ‘Vikings’ Kristen would encounte
Lydia H
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh Tequila by CA Harms was not only laugh-out-loud-funny, but addictive as well!! I need more of Xavier and Morgan!! Seriously! Xavier was HOT and Morgan was a kick-ass girl that did not take crap from anyone.

Waking up hungover with absolutely no recollection of what happened the night before SUCKS. But what happened when Xavier woke up, well....THAT was FUNNY. I'm sure his level of panic was sky-high! LOL! Not that I blame him!! LOL!!! It's a shame he didn't remember though, because I KNOW Mor
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beer Goggles Anthology - Sex, Alcohol. and My Neighbor by Terri E Laine

Is there anything Terri can't write? This was a short story that was so good that I didn't feel like anything was missing. These characters were fun! What can go wrong when you are getting divorced, it's your birthday and you have too much to drink? Throw in the sexy neighbor who comes to the rescue when you can't seem to open your apartment door after all the alcohol. Now let the games begin - interfering sisters, the ex, co

Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review of SEX, ALCOHOL AND MY NEIGHBOR by Terri E. Laine
This is a short story and part of this anthology.
Olivia Cole is free from her cheating husband and wants to explore herself and the world of single people. Her neighbor Joel wanted her since the time she moved to his building, she knows he's so much younger than her and she doesn't need more man trouble.
After one night of alcohol, true or dare, she wakes up next to a warm body and a night that she might regret. But Joel knows what he wants
Jennifer Richey
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I reviewed shantels book section called Toasted. I have read numerous shantel’s books and this one also blew me away. We meet Pristine she is sorta like an outcast and then we meet chaseyn our bad boy. They meet because her sister is marrying his brother. She shuts down during the party will our bad boy open our shy girl up. Shantel every time I read her books I love them more and more. If you want a bad boy story than pick this one up becau ...more
Samantha Schafer
Shelves: beta, arc
First and foremost. This book is raising money for St Jude Children's Hospital and it's only 99c which I love that authors came together for this. So everyone should buy it. St Jude is one of my favorite charities ever. You should look into if you aren't familiar.

Sex, Alcohol, and My Neighbor Terri E. Laine -
Amelia, Ella, and Liv are three sisters. One going through a divorce and worried about being 35 and now single. Going out to celebrate, maybe the beer goggles are needed maybe not. Oh I for
Jana Whaley
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Toasted by Shantel Tessier

I loved this novella! Pristine is sassy and doesnt care what anyone says. Chaseyn is super hot and notices things others dont. They have a few things in common but mostly Chaseyn sees Pristine. Over siblings wedding they come together!
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is OMG! Pristine and Chaseyn what a couple. Shantel Tessier has made me scream while I was reading this story! I absolutely love her stories because you never know what will happen next. I always need more!
Kolleen
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read VIKINGS by Sunniva Dee from this anthology. It was fun, sexy, humorous, and well written. A perfect novella for a lunch hour or an escape after a long day. In true Sunniva Dee form the story was not predictable and the characters banter put a smile on my face.
K.A. Lightle
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had the chance to review "Sex, Alcohol, and my Neighbor " by Terri E Laine and omg it's so cute and well sucks you right in.

I can see why she was asked to add to this anthology it's the perfect fit. It's sexy and funny at the same time

Way to go Terri love it!!!!
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Fly House
  • Freeing Him (Hart Brothers #2)
  • Cat Love
  • Pandora's Box (The Road to Hell #1)
  • Dirty Nights, The Novel
  • Lily (The Blackwood Wolves Saga, #1)
  • One Defining Second (Survivors’ Justice, #2)
  • Beneath the Cape—The Superhero Anthology
  • Lucky Scars
  • Heart Breaker (AnguiSH, #1.5)
  • The Second First Chance
  • Wait For Me (For Me #1)
  • Sweet Escape (Sweet, #2)
  • Heart in Wire (By a Thread, #4)
  • April Fools (April, #2)
  • The Time Until