Start by marking “Two Wrongs (Trouble by Numbers #2)” as Want to Read:
Two Wrongs (Trouble by Numbers #2)

Two Wrongs

(Trouble by Numbers #2)

When Ivy Adams is summoned back to LA by her secret husband, it’s for the purpose of revenge, not a second chance. Estranged as long as they’ve been married, Ivy’s never told anyone she even has a husband, let alone he’s the Scots born movie star, Dylan Duffy.

Yeah, that Dylan Duffy. The sexy-as-sin bad-boy. The man whose rumbling accent has half the world’s panties damp.
Published April 3rd 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Two Wrongs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Wrongs

Talía
Feb 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2017
3.8 Scottish STARS

We met Ivy in the first book, as a 26 year old talented hair stylist, that worked her way to even be at Hollywood. But after years of living in the States, she is suddenly back to Scotland to open her own salon in the small town she grow up in.
Dylan Duffy is one hell of a famous actor. Bad boy status and hot accent help as well as his sin body. His reputation has been filled with his latest scandal either a hotel room trashed or another woman by his arm.

A scandalous event in t
Katie
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Two Wrongs by Donna Alam

4 star review

Reviewed on behalf of 2 girls who love books blog

I did enjoy this book. It had a mixture of everything in it for me. The characters were funny and there were some incredibly hot scenes but I will admit I found myself reading quickly through some parts just because I wanted to get to the end to see what happened! Although I was hooked into the story line there were some parts where I lost interest slightly but saying that I still really enjoyed reading it and
Becky Rendon
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

This group is trouble and the best kind at that! I was swept into their dangerous clutches in book one. I couldn't help being put under the spell- it's the book clubs fault. Or maybe June and Natasha. Let's not forget all the hotties and Scottish accents. Okay so the book, the crew, all of it is essentially my kryptonite.

Hello! Did you hear me!?!
Hot Scots...with accents!
As if that alone is not enough to find you on your knees...praising the Lord, filthy girl what were you think
Momma Hellmouth

My Review of Two Wrongs: A Second Chance Romance (Trouble by Numbers #2) by Donna Alam
My Rating 4.5 Stars

This book was a first for me of this author, and damn I’ve been missing out!
I loved Ivy from the start, In fact all the characters in this story I couldn’t help but enjoy. The plot was so beautifully written and had me turning the pages, wanting more, wanting to know just what Dylan would follow through with and just how Ivy would react. The push/pull of Dylan and Ivy as they work through mis
Sandi Neace
Apr 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved Ivy and Dylan story. It was a little different than I expected.
It was the first book in a long time that I had trouble putting down.
When Dylan plans for Ivy backfires he is not the only hurt. The two have lived apart longer than they have been together but even living on seperate continents they can't forget each other.
Ivy runs home to try to rebuild her life but doesn't tell anyone she's even married. Let alone tell anyone she's married to Hollywood's most notorious and sexy actor.
He
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Two Wrongs made me mad, sad, cry, and laugh….yeah, all the feels. It was an outstandingly well written book. The storyline was amazing and the chemistry was beyond hot. This is the second book in a series and halfway through it, I bought the first book. Yes, there’s a book one but this is a standalone.

I don’t want to spoil the book for you but read the blurb and see for yourself what it’s about. I will just say that this book hit home for me. I really connected to it and certain situations were
DB
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOLY COW!!!!! If you LOVED One Hot Scott, Two Wrongs is even better. Well, Maybe. Maybe NOT! Oh Heck, they both are JUST Awesome!!!!!!!!

Ivy and Dylan's relationship was explosive from the very beginning. However, at one point, Ivy decides that she loves Dylan so much and wants his career to be the best. So, what does she do? Make him thing she did something awful, leave and file for divorce! Can you believe it, and he even really believed what he thought he saw!

Now, it's Dylan's turn to hurt Ivy
☆Tweety ☆
"Two Wrongs" by Donna Alam is the second book of the Trouble by the Numbers series. I haven't read the previous book where these two characters were introduced, but I haven't got a problem reading this one as a standalone.

"Two Wrongs" is a romantic comedy about Ivy, a Scottish hairstylist who tried to make it in Hollywood, and Dylan, a rising actor. The two met casually when he wasn't famous, and they had a shotgun wedding and were married until things got complicated and Ivy wants divorce. When
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ivy Adams is hiding a huge secret that no one in her life knows about. She's married to the Scots born movie star Dylan Duffy, so when he summons her back to LA, she knows it's nothing good, and has no one to talk to about it. Dylan has slept his way through Hollywood, and yet, that's not enough for him, he wants revenge on Ivy for breaking his heart. So that's all I'm saying, because honestly, people just need to read this story that had my temper hot for so much of. Dylan had me wanting to jun ...more
Joanne Swinney
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This Author can do no wrong in my eyes. This was another epically captivating story about Ivy whom you may have met in, Donna Alam’s previous book ‘One Hot Scot’. If you haven’t had the opportunity to read either of these books, I highly recommend you downloading both you won’t be disappointed.
Ivy had a secret and I say had because let’s face it nothing is a secret forever, especially amongst the rich and famous. Hollywood is famous for gossip, the dirtier the better and Ivy has some pretty hot
Becky Cox
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Two Wrongs hit all my buttons. After One Hot Scot I was anxious to find out Ivy's story.

This is my favorite Donna Alam to date.

Ivy ran from a relationship for multiple reasons. Not all of her reasons I would agree with but, hey, it's not my life. She returns to her small home town in Scotland and opens a hair salon. Nat, her close friend and colleague is a riot and kept me laughing. Ivy herself is pretty saucy so the banter was constant entertainment. You get to spend some time with Fin and Ror
Sara Oxton
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Two Wrongs by Donna Alam a simply amazing five-star read. This is the second book in the Trouble by numbers series. I started reading this book when it hit my kindle last night promising just a couple of chapters, couple of hours later, and I have read 60% I now have to go to work but wanted to get the review up asap. As you need this book in your life!! We met Ivy Adams in the first book, one hot scot, and we knew she was hiding something and now it’s all revealed. Ivy has a secret husband that ...more
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Two wrongs was filled with sin, sexy, fidelity, accents . . .

Dylan was a star that had a wife the left without a word. Ivy was just a sylist that had a husband that was a star and a hefty libido. Star issues consumed their relationship. Lies. Deceit. Revenge. Things were good but intense moment occured causing some dulling of excitiment in this read. Wrongs abound and cause more issues than needed. Dylan and Ivy had a story for the books and it was worth the read.
Lilpurplepearl
Aaargh I shouldn't have read this story straight after reading one of the authors other books (Gentleman Player) which I fell in love with.

This story didn't do it for me. I felt that there was more focus on the female lead and her best friend than there was on the actual story.
Cameron Editing Services
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

This is a great book and the Scottish humor was hilarious. I loved Ivy and Dylan's complicated relationship. I look forward to reading the other books in the series.
Jen~KU Book Reviews
Need to think on this one. Donna Alam's writing is fantastic, but something was missing for me. More thoughts to come later.
Rose helg
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good Book

This was an good book. The ending was good too. If, you don't like sex in your books don't read this. It, has good sex in it and it funny at times too. Good Book.
Jennifer Lessard
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily wrote an honest review.
I was sucked in right from the beginning of this book. I absolutely LOVE Nat! I love the quirky banter and love all the naughty stuff they say back and forth, even though some of the words I have to google so I know what they are! I love Grandma June too. Donna does an A-Mazing job with character development. These characters feel like family members! The story-line is wonderful and it flows so well, never feels forced no
brii h
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Poison Ivy.
I loved Poison Ivy.
Donna is one of my favorite authors, if not my very favorite. I devour her books & there's no question as to why, unless you havent enjoyed the pleasure of reading one of her books. If so start with One Hot Scot & start now.
This amazing book is about 1 of 3 friends, Ms. Ivy. She the girl that always try to be ms goody two shoes. She wants to have a nice girl rep even if she's not all sunshine & butterflies. What's worse, noone but one man knows this a
Ri
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pleasant surprise

I was not sure what to expect when I started reading this. I was drawn in by the blurb. I can honestly say, that I am glad I was. It kept me enthralled. I read it in one sitting. I loved the writing style and getting into Ivy and Dylan's minds. Some of the best and hottest sex scenes ever (which were woven nicely into the story). My kindle was smoking. Dylan sure knows how to dirty talk. Mmmmm.

I cannot wait to read more by this author.
Bewaji
Apr 11, 2017 rated it did not like it
One Thing...

Only one scene or plot twist changed my opinion about this book.
**Spoiler Alert**
I was into this book as soon as I started reading. Especially when I knew, Dylan was not famous when he married Ivy. Of course fame and the subsequent offsprings drove them apart. I don't get why Ivy did not let Dylan know what his agent was doing. Anyways she told a whopping lie then fled.
The so called revenge that Dylan cooked up was demeaning and hurtful to Ivy. Why she agreed I have no idea. Dylan wa
Amy
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very funny, sexy romance with a furious, dirty-talking Scot

Dylan and Ivy are angry, hurt and sex-crazed. Their scenes together are hot and surprisingly touching. There are quite a few things in this book that are surprising--in a good way. Lots of missed communications abound and a few simple discussions could have prevented everything but then there wouldn't be a story. I like that Dylan has an attitude and that his anger isn't resolved right away.

There are lots of funny parts--like the scene a
Tracy
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a 3.75 ✨ for me. I hoped to love this book as much as I did the first book in this series. I LOvED that one (and the guy on the cover was beyond hot). But this book didn't have the same pull for me. Ivy had definitely intrigued me in the first book. You knew something was going on with her. But this story which started off great for me didn't end quite as well. I enjoyed it but found it not as great. I didn't grow to live Ivy so much. She was a bit of a coward or just not very mature in ...more
Katie
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOWEEYYYY, Donna does it again with another amazing book!!! Two Wrongs has a completely different set up from the first book, which is a rare attribute for authors these days. I didn't know how this book was going to end or even what to expect as I made my way through the book. Half the time I didn't know if I wanted to bash Duffy's head in or profess my undying love… Expect shock, gasping and heart stopping moments that leave you thinking "no freaking way, did that just happen?", an "Oh s*** th ...more
Teri
Sep 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: dual-pov, romance
Good plot except for heroine... I found her annoying and everyone kept on forgiving her for her irrational behavior. There are better words for her behaviour but that's the best word I could think of that doesn't hint at any spoilers.

It made me have less respect for the other characters for putting up with it or at least calling her out repeatedly. I'm not saying people don't act this way, just I wouldn't put up with it. It's a great story otherwise but I kept on thinking: Really? Really? Why ar
B. C. Booklover
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was probably one of my favorites of Donna Alam's Hot Scots. Secret marriage, possible second chance for redemption, sexy and hot Scottish actor gone Hollywood, a regular girl from home...well, Utah all adds up to a steamy, angsty, emotional book I couldn't put down and have also reread because I loved it that much. I am a total fangirl, especially when authors I adore keep their amazing book worlds that I LOVE going with intertwining characters and storylines that I can't wait to hear more ...more
Margaret
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Ivy and Dylan and I loved it.

The draw of Donna Alam’s characters is your ability to identify with their decisions, fears and their need to love and be loved.

Ivy is a woman of hidden depths but her insecurities hold her back from showing all of that strength to both her family and friends.

Ivy and Dylan need to work through her insecurities and both their lack of communication before they can be together.

You’ll root for them all through this story and smile at the end
C.L. Scott
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Really love this series. This was my third read and they all hold the same amount of interest for me. I worried that Dylan wasn't going to bring me around to his side, I'd actually had some pretty negative feelings about him in the beginning. Somewhere along the way though I realized I'd started pulling for the guy. Also, I really loved reading a different perspective of Rory. He also seems to have more of a sense of humor in this one that I loved!
Margaret
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Lovely!

This is such a great read! I am in love with this series and can't wait to jump into the next book. I really love how the books intertwine and keep you engaged from the beginning to the end. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes to read great stories. The charactefs are relatable and real. I can see into them as if they were people that I know. This will touch your heart and lighten your mood.
LaRaine Grisham
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book

I so enjoyed reading this book. I laughed, cried & reread some parts so I could laugh again. I would love to have the friends & "family" that Ivy had. I can picture Dylan and boy would I really like to take a peek under his Kilt! amongst other things. I could really picture the women but I could really see the men that were part of the story. I can't wait to read more of these books with the Scots......would love to have a Dylan for myself.
  • Birthday Games (Spy Games, #1.5)
  • Caught in the Crossfire (Crossfire, #1)
  • The Widower's Second Chance
  • Forward
  • Unbroken
  • Justice (Bad Boys of X-Ops, #2)
  • Coming In Hot (Jupiter Point #6)
  • The Exception to the Summer Fling
  • Steamroller (Hard to Love #4)
  • Remorseless (Fractured Farrells, #3)
  • The Promises We Keep (Made for Love, #1)
  • Faded Perfection (Beautifully Flawed, #2)
  • Almost Heaven (Exception to the Rule #1)
  • Get a Grip (Bluewater Bay, #19)
  • Sweet Trouble
  • You got to Me (Love on Tour, #3)
  • Aquamarine
  • Hot Sauce (Sweet Cravings Book 2)
Donna writes dirty stories, according to her family. She hopes you find them funny, too.

When not bashing away at a keyboard, she can usually be found hiding from her family and responsibilities with a good book in her hand and a dog that looks like a mop by her feet. She likes her humour and wine dry, her mojitos sweet, and her language salty.

Grab a FREE COPY of One (Extra) Dirty Scot by
copying

Trouble by Numbers (3 books)
  • One Hot Scot