Start by marking “Two Wrongs (Trouble by Numbers #2)” as Want to Read:
Two Wrongs (Trouble by Numbers #2)

Two Wrongs (Trouble by Numbers #2)

When Ivy Adams is summoned back to LA by her secret husband, it’s for the purpose of revenge, not a second chance. Estranged as long as they’ve been married, Ivy’s never told anyone she even has a husband, let alone he’s the Scots born movie star, Dylan Duffy.

Yeah, that Dylan Duffy. The sexy-as-sin bad-boy. The man whose rumbling accent has half the world’s panties damp.
Published April 3rd 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Two Wrongs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Wrongs

Talía
Feb 27, 2017 Talía rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2017
3.8 Scottish STARS

We met Ivy in the first book, as a 26 year old talented hair stylist, that worked her way to even be at Hollywood. But after years of living in the States, she is suddenly back to Scotland to open her own salon in the small town she grow up in.
Dylan Duffy is one hell of a famous actor. Bad boy status and hot accent help as well as his sin body. His reputation has been filled with his latest scandal either a hotel room trashed or another woman by his arm.

A scandalous event in t
Katie
Apr 02, 2017 Katie rated it really liked it
Two Wrongs by Donna Alam

4 star review

Reviewed on behalf of 2 girls who love books blog

I did enjoy this book. It had a mixture of everything in it for me. The characters were funny and there were some incredibly hot scenes but I will admit I found myself reading quickly through some parts just because I wanted to get to the end to see what happened! Although I was hooked into the story line there were some parts where I lost interest slightly but saying that I still really enjoyed reading it and
Becky Rendon
Mar 29, 2017 Becky Rendon rated it really liked it
YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

This group is trouble and the best kind at that! I was swept into their dangerous clutches in book one. I couldn't help being put under the spell- it's the book clubs fault. Or maybe June and Natasha. Let's not forget all the hotties and Scottish accents. Okay so the book, the crew, all of it is essentially my kryptonite.

Hello! Did you hear me!?!
Hot Scots...with accents!
As if that alone is not enough to find you on your knees...praising the Lord, filthy girl what were you think
Momma Hellmouth

My Review of Two Wrongs: A Second Chance Romance (Trouble by Numbers #2) by Donna Alam
My Rating 4.5 Stars

This book was a first for me of this author, and damn I’ve been missing out!
I loved Ivy from the start, In fact all the characters in this story I couldn’t help but enjoy. The plot was so beautifully written and had me turning the pages, wanting more, wanting to know just what Dylan would follow through with and just how Ivy would react. The push/pull of Dylan and Ivy as they work through mis
Sandi Neace
Apr 29, 2017 Sandi Neace rated it really liked it
I loved Ivy and Dylan story. It was a little different than I expected.
It was the first book in a long time that I had trouble putting down.
When Dylan plans for Ivy backfires he is not the only hurt. The two have lived apart longer than they have been together but even living on seperate continents they can't forget each other.
Ivy runs home to try to rebuild her life but doesn't tell anyone she's even married. Let alone tell anyone she's married to Hollywood's most notorious and sexy actor.
He
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Two Wrongs made me mad, sad, cry, and laugh….yeah, all the feels. It was an outstandingly well written book. The storyline was amazing and the chemistry was beyond hot. This is the second book in a series and halfway through it, I bought the first book. Yes, there’s a book one but this is a standalone.

I don’t want to spoil the book for you but read the blurb and see for yourself what it’s about. I will just say that this book hit home for me. I really connected to it and certain situations were
DB
Mar 24, 2017 DB rated it it was amazing
HOLY COW!!!!! If you LOVED One Hot Scott, Two Wrongs is even better. Well, Maybe. Maybe NOT! Oh Heck, they both are JUST Awesome!!!!!!!!

Ivy and Dylan's relationship was explosive from the very beginning. However, at one point, Ivy decides that she loves Dylan so much and wants his career to be the best. So, what does she do? Make him thing she did something awful, leave and file for divorce! Can you believe it, and he even really believed what he thought he saw!

Now, it's Dylan's turn to hurt Ivy
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 03, 2017 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
Ivy Adams is hiding a huge secret that no one in her life knows about. She's married to the Scots born movie star Dylan Duffy, so when he summons her back to LA, she knows it's nothing good, and has no one to talk to about it. Dylan has slept his way through Hollywood, and yet, that's not enough for him, he wants revenge on Ivy for breaking his heart. So that's all I'm saying, because honestly, people just need to read this story that had my temper hot for so much of. Dylan had me wanting to jun ...more
Joanne Swinney
Apr 09, 2017 Joanne Swinney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This Author can do no wrong in my eyes. This was another epically captivating story about Ivy whom you may have met in, Donna Alam’s previous book ‘One Hot Scot’. If you haven’t had the opportunity to read either of these books, I highly recommend you downloading both you won’t be disappointed.
Ivy had a secret and I say had because let’s face it nothing is a secret forever, especially amongst the rich and famous. Hollywood is famous for gossip, the dirtier the better and Ivy has some pretty hot
Becky Cox
Apr 03, 2017 Becky Cox rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Two Wrongs hit all my buttons. After One Hot Scot I was anxious to find out Ivy's story.

This is my favorite Donna Alam to date.

Ivy ran from a relationship for multiple reasons. Not all of her reasons I would agree with but, hey, it's not my life. She returns to her small home town in Scotland and opens a hair salon. Nat, her close friend and colleague is a riot and kept me laughing. Ivy herself is pretty saucy so the banter was constant entertainment. You get to spend some time with Fin and Ror
Sara
Apr 03, 2017 Sara rated it it was amazing
Two Wrongs by Donna Alam a simply amazing five-star read. This is the second book in the Trouble by numbers series. I started reading this book when it hit my kindle last night promising just a couple of chapters, couple of hours later, and I have read 60% I now have to go to work but wanted to get the review up asap. As you need this book in your life!! We met Ivy Adams in the first book, one hot scot, and we knew she was hiding something and now it’s all revealed. Ivy has a secret husband that ...more
Cameron Editing Services
Apr 18, 2017 Cameron Editing Services rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

This is a great book and the Scottish humor was hilarious. I loved Ivy and Dylan's complicated relationship. I look forward to reading the other books in the series.
Jen ~ Schmexy Girl Book Blog
Need to think on this one. Donna Alam's writing is fantastic, but something was missing for me. More thoughts to come later.
Rose helg
Apr 05, 2017 Rose helg rated it it was amazing
Good Book

This was an good book. The ending was good too. If, you don't like sex in your books don't read this. It, has good sex in it and it funny at times too. Good Book.
Jennifer Lessard
Mar 26, 2017 Jennifer Lessard rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily wrote an honest review.
I was sucked in right from the beginning of this book. I absolutely LOVE Nat! I love the quirky banter and love all the naughty stuff they say back and forth, even though some of the words I have to google so I know what they are! I love Grandma June too. Donna does an A-Mazing job with character development. These characters feel like family members! The story-line is wonderful and it flows so well, never feels forced no
Jessica Kennedy
Apr 20, 2017 Jessica Kennedy rated it really liked it
Two Wrongs is so Right!!!

****Reviewer for KFA****

This is the second book in the Trouble by Numbers series by Donna Alam and if it's possible, I loved this one even more.

Donna has a unique talent in this one: There's nothing I love more than an alpha male who is an a**ho** and Dylan Duffy seriously makes you want to punch him in the throat as he tells you get on you'd knees...he's that hot. You will hate to love him, and love to hate him .

Ivy....this girl has the patience of a saint. If I was her
brii h
Mar 24, 2017 brii h rated it it was amazing
Poison Ivy.
I loved Poison Ivy.
Donna is one of my favorite authors, if not my very favorite. I devour her books & there's no question as to why, unless you havent enjoyed the pleasure of reading one of her books. If so start with One Hot Scot & start now.
This amazing book is about 1 of 3 friends, Ms. Ivy. She the girl that always try to be ms goody two shoes. She wants to have a nice girl rep even if she's not all sunshine & butterflies. What's worse, noone but one man knows this a
Maria
Apr 20, 2017 Maria rated it it was amazing
Pleasant surprise

I was not sure what to expect when I started reading this. I was drawn in by the blurb. I can honestly say, that I am glad I was. It kept me enthralled. I read it in one sitting. I loved the writing style and getting into Ivy and Dylan's minds. Some of the best and hottest sex scenes ever (which were woven nicely into the story). My kindle was smoking. Dylan sure knows how to dirty talk. Mmmmm.

I cannot wait to read more by this author.
Tracy
May 14, 2017 Tracy rated it really liked it
This was a 3.75 ✨ for me. I hoped to love this book as much as I did the first book in this series. I LOvED that one (and the guy on the cover was beyond hot). But this book didn't have the same pull for me. Ivy had definitely intrigued me in the first book. You knew something was going on with her. But this story which started off great for me didn't end quite as well. I enjoyed it but found it not as great. I didn't grow to live Ivy so much. She was a bit of a coward or just not very mature in ...more
Nathalie
May 07, 2017 Nathalie rated it it was amazing
Such a great book !

I read it in one sitting, couldn't put it down.
The story is really intense, the heroes unpredictable.

I wanted to turn the pages faster than I could read them, and I think I'm just going to read it a second time, because I didn't have enough of Ivy and Dylan in just one reading !!

Totally hungover after this book, and waiting for the next.
Connie
Wow! Ivy and Dylan's story is a fun ride. You get all of the ups and downs of a sexy, movie star and his hair stylist wife-who has been pressured into keeping their marriage a secret and then forced to walk away. The lack of communication was mind boggling! Some of the shocking things Ivy and Dylan did to one another, in the name of love, were just painful.
Tami Garcia
May 14, 2017 Tami Garcia rated it it was amazing
Wow!

Ivy and Dylan, love isn't enough when there is a break down in communication. I feared the worst for these two and I couldn't stop until I knew what happened. We have a return of all the lovely characters from the first book in the series and I love all of them!
Stacey
May 14, 2017 Stacey rated it liked it
really enjoyed this! :)
Crissy
Mar 23, 2017 Crissy rated it liked it
**I voluntarily received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. **
I promised an honest review so here it is…

Two Wrongs was an okay read. This is the first book I’ve read from this author so I had no idea what to expect. Dylan is an actor who wed Ivy his hair stylist; it was a well-kept secret. Ivy eventually let Dylan’s rep put doubts in her head that led to her filling for a divorce, but Dylan isn’t signing anything without getting an explanation. That visit brings about a whole new ordeal wi
Maura Pritchard
Apr 03, 2017 Maura Pritchard rated it it was amazing
I knew a few pages into this book that I wouldn't be able to put it down and sleep was not to be in my near future!
Donna absolutely captured me with both the story line and with Ivy and Dylan's characters. Who hasn't at one time or another in our lives craved for a do-over!
It's a long and twisty road and across many miles and more than a few steamy interludes! I won't spoil anything for anyone other than to say you'll laugh, cry, shout, and sigh for this book!
You will definitely enjoy it!
kelly new
kelly new rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2017
Rupinder
Rupinder rated it really liked it
May 03, 2017
Aimee
Mar 15, 2017 Aimee rated it it was amazing
There's nothing wrong with this book...only OH SO RIGHT!

In the first book, One Hot Scot, we are introduced to this group of characters in Scotland. While I loved One Hot Scot, there's only SO MUCH RIGHT in this book!
Before this book, I erroneously thought that math class was the only place you could take two negatives and make a positive. That was before I read this book! I won't rehash the synopsis, that's not the purpose for any of my reviews. I will give you an honest endorsement of this book
Bailey James
Bailey James rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2017
Jacqueline Dorsey
Jacqueline Dorsey rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Donna Alam writes about exotic locations and the men you aren't married to, but might wish you were. Escapism reads with heart, humour and plenty of steam.

Hailing from the North of England, she's a nomad at heart, moving houses and continents more times than she cares to recall. She once worked at a school like the one described in her Pretty Trilogy. Alas, there were no handsome millionaires hang
More about Donna Alam...

Trouble by Numbers (2 books)
  • One Hot Scot