Start by marking “Never Forget (Saul Marshall #2)” as Want to Read:
Never Forget (Saul Marshall #2)

Never Forget

(Saul Marshall #2)

Saul Marshall is on the run.

As a wave of seemingly random assassinations engulfs California, Marshall finds himself drawn into a situation spiralling out of control.

He soon discovers some of the webs’ most secure protocols have been compromised by a rogue team of former Chinese agents. When Marshall realises what they plan, the stakes are raised…

And that’s before the Secre
Published February 20th 2017 by Canelo

To ask other readers questions about Never Forget, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Forget

Start your review of Never Forget (Saul Marshall #2)
Kathi Defranc
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story! Review to come...Never Forget- You Will Not!
This is the second book in a series following Saul Marshall, con-man, ex- FBI agent and a man who feels compelled to help when he sees a terrible wrong being committed against his country! When a woman is in distress, Saul sees exactly what is happening and finds himself deciding to help, even as he is on the run from the FBI after what has occurred from his efforts to find his son. The action is fast, you are instantly hooked into what
Amy
Mar 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook
All of my reviews can be found on www.novelgossip.com

This is the second book in Davis’ Saul Marshall series and though I haven’t had a chance to read the first book, I had no problem jumping in at book two. Jump in is the right phrase because this one shoots straight into the action and never lets up. Saul Marshall is on the run and trying to maintain a low profile, that is until he witnesses a woman being kidnapped. He can’t just stand by and watch as that goes against everything he stands for,
Jackie Roche
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"False Prophet", the first in the Saul Marshall series, was a brilliant story. To me, though, "Never Forget" is even better. This is because I already knew some of the characters and loved finding out more about Saul and his side-kick Vann.
I learnt so much through reading this book. It gives a great insight into both Chinese Nationalism and the Dark Web. It's extremely well-researched and informative without being boring and dry.
This is a book that you won't want to put down. It grabs you from t
Mark
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing

And Saul Marshall is off again 😃
Book 2 in the series starts with users of the ‘dark web’ being targeted..basically they are made to commot acts of terror and if they dont?, well then there murky dealings on the ‘dark web’ will be made public to partners, family, colleagues etc
Who is behind this....what is the motivation.....
Well thats where Saul enters the game with a crash, bang,wallop and as in book 1 the book then never stops until the final page
Again like 24 and Blacklist its full on actiom
Diane Hogg
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book Description
Saul Marshall is on the run.
And that’s before the Secretary of State gets involved. Can Marshall unravel the deceit and tricks before it’s too late? Can he stop the
John McAllister
Jul 28, 2017 rated it liked it
If you want a good all action from the first page thriller, then Never Forget by Richard Davis is the book for you. I do have some problems with the book. When the hero, Sam Marshall, steals or hijacks his third vehicle I begin to think that the plot should be scaled down by at least one theft. I’ve been forced to pare down like that myself, and it hurts, but there again the ‘leftovers’ gave me a flying start for the next book. But as I said, Never Forget’s a good read for someone on holidays wh ...more
Alfred Nobile
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ivan
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is fast paced and it had me on the edge of my seat. Then when things seem to go as Saul Marshall planned, something seems to go bad. Not just bad, horrible! This book is a definite page turner, it'll keep you thinking, "What now?" ...more
Margaret Tidwell
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FTC: I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for my honest review. I received no other compensation and the opinions expressed in this review are one hundred percent true and my own.

Never Forget by Richard Davis was a good book. This is the second book in the series, but in my opinion, you don’t need to read the books to know what is happening. I did understand the backstory of the main character which I always like but you don’t need the information while reading this bo
Martha Brindley
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of this book by the author to review......and I am so pleased! I did not read False Prophet but this is a good stand alone. The book is full of action, well written, good characters and a great plot. It starts off full on and just keeps on giving. There is a good knowledge of security procedures, politics and the dark net. it is well researched and exciting to read. The only negative, I would have liked to read more of the character of Vann, I loved his touch of humour. I woul ...more
Gigi Frost
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
A new offering of a modern-day warrior tale comes to life in the form of “Never Forget,” a second sequel in the Saul Marshall series. Saul Marshall is plunged into the harrowing machinations of evil which force him to pursue diabolical enemies.

The story escalates in a compelling crescendo of lies and bureaucracy. Davis has created a wide parallel of cautionary terror and thematic consequences that every reader is coming to associate with his writing.

Read the entire review here: bookendchronicles
Paula D
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a page turner, I am fast becoming a big Richard Davies fan. Saul Marshall is ex FBI, he happens upon a kidnapping quite by accident and from there on in the action is fast and furious. Vannevar is an excellent character as Saul’s comrade and right hand man. He brings humour to otherwise dire situations. The reasearch and credibility that the author brings to this story is meticulous. A hearty 5* from me.
Linda
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Again Richard Davis has lead me down the garden path. I've been up all night just to find out how this book ends. Saul Marshall has a new mission to protect the beautiful Ellen Kelden. He brings Giles and Vann back into the story. Even the Secretary of Defense play a roll. I would recommend this book to anyone who love fast paced thrillers. I received an ARC copy for an honest review. ...more
Jcad6169
Jun 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Good story,

Bad editing. Please lose the "reckon". The research and background in this story is extensive and a bit scary. It is so easy to believe. But the writing and editing are very distracting. I would love to read more about Saul but would really need better writing.
Jo
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Saul has got himself involved in something big ... Chinese nationalists blackmailing high level US citizens via the dark web. Saul and Ellen save the day despite both ending up on the US government's most wanted list.
Will it ever end happily ever after for Saul?
Yep ... I cried!
ash lloyd spanton
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on citygirlscapes.com.

I was happily surprised when I finished reading False Prophet by Richard Davis, so when Davis sent me his new book, Never Forget, I couldn’t wait to see what kind of action this sequel was going to pack.

Like False Prophet, Never Forget starts off quick and busy. Stuff is happening. New people are being quickly introduced. But luckily, good ol’ Saul is there to give a sense of familiarity and grounding to the situation.

What struck me as most interesting
Alyce Hunt
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Full review coming on Monday to coincide with my stop on the Saul Marshall blog tour, but my god this book was better than the first one in the series. Improved on all of the things that I disliked about the first one, which means this one has to get five stars.

EDIT 27/02/17:

This installment uses Saul's past as a conman to its full potential. He's constantly trying to deceive the people who are hunting him, and it's great to see him doing what he does best (and really makes me want a prequel nov
Julie Lacey
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book and found it kept me interested throughout. Just as you think an element of the story is concluded something else happens that makes you want to keep reading to find out what comes next.
I wish we'd get to know Saul Marshall a bit more but guess this will come as the series develops.
Heidi | Paper Safari Book Blog
Richard Davis got it right from the start on this one. This book immediately hooked me from the beginning this book is a race to the finish. Filled with political intrigue and cyber security Never Forget takes you down the path of hackers and terrorists. As our last political election proved cyber attacks are becoming more frequent and are being used to infiltrate governments and cause upheaval.

I liked Saul Marshall in the first book False Prophet and I still like him. Ex-FBI who has his own mo
heather macgregor
david lanham
Sep 12, 2017
Jeff Benham
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Saul Marshall, ex-conman, ex-FBI agent, it is no surprise that this book starts with him being on the run. Trying to stay one step ahead of the FBI is no easy task. So what does our buddy Saul do? He goes and saves a damsel in distress from being kidnapped. Way to stay under the radar. The kidnappers were a rogue Chinese Nationalist group. Their leader is a psychopath. They have a way of finding people that have a lot to lose and using them to their murderous ends. These are people in high place ...more
david gardner
Jan 09, 2018
Norma Ellis
Mar 20, 2017
Barbie
Jul 11, 2019
Bernie O Brien
Jun 29, 2019

• Rogue Operator (Dylan Kane #1)
  • End Game (Kerry Casey #3)
  • Wish You Well
  • Stop at Nothing
  • On the Street Where You Die (Stanley Bentworth, #1)
  • Cold Fear (Tom Reed and Walt Sydowski, #2)
  • Under Dark Skies (The NightShade Forensic Files, #1)
  • The Final Trick (The Final Trick, #1)
  • An Ace and A Pair (Dead Cold Mystery #1)
  • Damnation
  • The Rabbit Girls
  • Dead Simple (Roy Grace, #1)
  • I Know My Name
  • 3 a.m. (Henry Bins #1)
  • Hold Your Tongue (DI Eve Hunter, #1)
  • Mr. Dickens and His Carol
  • The Reunion
  • Concrete Evidence (Evidence, #1)
Richard Davis graduated from University College London in 2011 and Cambridge University in 2012. The Saul Marshall series was born from Davis’s extensive travels around the United States and his long-standing obsession with thriller fiction. He lives in North London, UK, with his girlfriend.

Saul Marshall (3 books)
  • False Prophet (Saul Marshall #1)
  • Riot (Saul Marshall #3)

News & Interviews