Start by marking “Reclaim Me (Taken Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Reclaim Me (Taken Series Book 3)

Reclaim Me (Taken Series Book 3)

Freedom hasn’t come easy for Sierra. She may have finally escaped her captore but the demons of her past are hot on her heels. It’s just a
matter of time before they capture her again.
Only this time, she’s no longer that innocent
girl she once was. There’s a monster that lurks beneath the
surface and its itching for a fight. Can Sierra fight her demons from her past
and come
Paperback, first, 148 pages
Published April 21st 2017 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Reclaim Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reclaim Me

Thai Holman
Apr 02, 2017 Thai Holman rated it really liked it
Waited way too long to read this series. Highly enjoyed it. Warning dark. Did not know of this. I loved it. From start to finish. Loved the characters and no spoilers but TAKEN series so yeah . be still my heart. Whitney gave some very great series that had my dark twisted soul very surprised and happy. Would recommend for dark fans.
Diane
Mar 17, 2017 Diane rated it it was amazing
This book has not come out yet.

I was asked to review “reclaim me” by Whitney Cannavina.

“Reclaim Me” is just as good as the previous two books. In this book, you will experience much more. Sierra is experiencing PTSD and Stockholm Syndrome, and with this comes confusion and guilt. With Everything she has been through her mind has birthed a monster inside of her that wants to claw its way out. She's not the same “baby girl” anymore.

Sierra is taking her life back with the help of her best friend an
Paula Genereau
Mar 13, 2017 Paula Genereau rated it it was amazing
Oh my!!! This series has been amazing I love how strong Sierra is. But she is broken. With Jeremy on the loose again she's gotta be careful because he's out to get revenge this time. Can Forrest save her in all the ways she needs saving or is he not enough

Great book. I loved it. Even though I wanted to punch Jeremy through my kindle
Wendi Hunsicker
Apr 25, 2017 Wendi Hunsicker rated it it was amazing
Please read Save Me and Break Me first. I waited for this book and it was well worth the wait. This is NOT a standalone and is a dark read. This is a great addition to the series. Sierra and Forrest do not disappoint, their characters are just as lovable as they were in the first book. The storyline is AMAZING. The instant I picked it up I could not put it down. Whitney never disappoints with her books. Please read this series!
Paula D
Apr 18, 2017 Paula D rated it really liked it
The final book to the series. Sierra is finally home but confused about how she's feeling and pushes Forrest away wanting the darkness. Forrest won't give up protecting Sierra and loving her. But will the Jeremy take Sierra away again? Will Forrest end up losing his life for Sierra? Wow what a emotional end to this series that will have you crying for Sierra and Forrest. Who will die and who will live? A great ending to a intense, dark series! 4/5 stars ****Reviewed for Sweet & Spicy Read pr ...more
Whitney Cannavina
May 12, 2017 Whitney Cannavina rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rebecca Austin
Apr 23, 2017 Rebecca Austin rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-author
This is the third book in the Taken Series and they need to be read in order.

Sierra has finally escaped her captor but at such a high cost. She knows her life will never be the same nor will Forrest's. But when Sierra finally succeeds in pushing Forrest away will she risk her life once again when Jeremy is still at large?

Will Sierra and Forrest be able to resolve the problems between them and when they realize how close they are to danger will they make it through safe?

This is the conclusion and
Kirha
Apr 28, 2017 Kirha rated it really liked it
Loved it.

Sierra went through so much pain and terror the first two books and I'd hope it get better with the third, however like any dark romance, we don't always get that ending we want.

Sure she was reunited with Forrest, but there was a darkness inside of her that Jeremy put there and she didn't know how to escape it. She pushed Forrest away and went on a self destructive path that would eventually lead her to someone worse.

There was loads of heartache in this one, and the way it ended left
Penny Leidecker
Apr 21, 2017 Penny Leidecker rated it it was amazing
At one point, I almost stopped reading this. WOW, I am so glad I didn't. Whitney Cannavina has given us a fantastic dark read. She ended this series with a bang. I absolutely love Forrest! Sierra is so broken, after being rescued from Jeremy. She doesn't know if she can reclaim herself. No spoilers, but I will say I love and recommend this whole series. If you were waiting for the series to be complete, it now is. One-click your copy and I know you will fall in love with Forrest.
Tiffany Readz
Apr 26, 2017 Tiffany Readz rated it liked it
It Was A Good Run

In the final book of the Taken series, I'm coming to the conclusion that it's me, since have the exact same reaction to this book as the first two. Let's chalk it up to different strokes for different folks and all of that.

Whitney Cannavina brings her series to a close with some extremely heroic actions from all characters. We won some and lost some along the way. As they say, in the end, the good guy always wins.

The book is written from various points of view with heavy, grap
Annamaria
Apr 23, 2017 Annamaria rated it it was amazing
Five Thrilling Stars! This book should only be read after reading Save and Break Me which are the first two books in the Taken Series. We continue the story from where we left off in the previous book with Sierra experiencing PTSD and Stockholm Syndrome. She is very confused and feeling also like this is her fault. Sierra is desperately trying to regained her life and she is very lucky to have Forest by her side. Forest is determined to help pull Sierra through and help her regain some part of h ...more
Danyelle Wadsworth
Danyelle Wadsworth marked it as to-read
Suzy
Suzy marked it as to-read
Mona williams
Mona williams marked it as to-read
Sandra (bookjunkee)
Sandra (bookjunkee) marked it as to-read
Mary Brannian
Mary Brannian marked it as to-read
Elizabeth Stacy
Elizabeth Stacy marked it as to-read
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Cassie Eisenschenk
Cassie Eisenschenk marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2017
Melissa Portelli Jones
Melissa Portelli Jones marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2017
Mariela
Mariela marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2017
Hi everyone. Thank you for checking out my author page and hopefully you've had a chance to check out my first novel Starting Over. I am very proud of my first book. I have always wanted to write and it took me a while to finish it. I have taken some of my life and incorporated it into the book.

I am a single mother to an amazing son and my passion is books. I read, write and blog about them daily.
More about Whitney Cannavina...