Start by marking “Anarchy Missing (SuperAlpha, #2)” as Want to Read:
Anarchy Missing (SuperAlpha, #2)

Anarchy Missing (SuperAlpha #2)

Everyone wants justice.
That’s what Assistant DA, Lulu Lightly, tells me.
“Cathedral City needs you to set things right,” she says. “To rid this place of corruption once and for all.”
I’d like to rid Lulu Lightly of her clothes. And maybe her moral superiority. But mostly her clothes.
“I want you to fight the good fight with me,” she says.
Hell, yeah. I’m always up for a fight
252 pages
Published March 14th 2017 by Science Future Press

To ask other readers questions about Anarchy Missing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anarchy Missing

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Supervillains or Superheroes….well between the two, only JA Huss can pull off writing a story that will capture and hold your attention. With her stunning and vivid prose, Julie packs action, adventure, and futuristic elements into the mix in the second installment, Anarchy Missing. What drew me into this book was the character development of Case and Lulu. I love getting lost in a book where you see the growth of the characters and in such
Mindy Lou's Book Reviews
4.5 Stars!

First off, this cover is amazing! I would buy this book just for that cover alone. Great art work!

2nd, This book series NEEDS to be made into a tv series. HBO for sure. There is no way the content could go on any other channel, if you now what I mean.

The imagery just from the writing alone is spectacular. And the team...Lincoln, Case and Thomas, I can't decide who I like more. J.A. Huss has a talent for writing A-hole Alphas and making me love them. There is nothing better than a hero
S.M. West
I’ll read any genre, at least once because I love to read that much! And I never know when I’ll come across that amazing read or another genre that I just never knew I’d love. So, super heroes? I read comics when I was younger and watch movies with Iron Man, Super Man and any other hot man in tights, seriously, who wouldn’t? But, I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to get into a book about super heroes.

Well, like most things JA Huss, I loved it! The first book was amazing and this second one – AWESOME!
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookviews
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookviews
Anarchy Missing is incredibly intense! Like wow - so much is happening in such a short time it's like I'm out of breath, and at the same time, I just want more!

Review - (un)Conventional Bookviews

It's not all that easy to pick an exact genre for Anarchy Missing, as there are some sci-fi or paranormal elements, and it's definitely urban, and its very hot. What else do you need to know, right? The overall plot didn't advance too much in this instalment, but the pace wa
Michelle
Mar 22, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
There is not much more that I can say about the writing ability of this author, for those who have fallen down the rabbit hole, YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS. Anarchy Missing is the second book in the Alpha series (Anarchy Found – book one), which features Alpha Case. Now picture the super hero you’d most want to bang – and imagine that someone decided to take all that action of a SH story put some sexy as sin screwing in it. If you were on the fence of rubbing one out to Iron Man, this series will push ...more
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
OMG OMG OMG I need this NOW!!

description
Brandee Price
*4.5 Stars*

It's been awhile since I visited Cathedral City with its mountains and spires and corruption and... superheroes. Or are they supervillains? Whichever category they fall into, Huss had me falling for this next Alpha almost immediately - despite his valid concerns about his sanity.

Reading Anarchy Missing is akin to watching a Marvel movie - riveting and exciting from the get-go. I was immersed in this world from page one where we're able to see how our Alphas attain their uniqueness,
Michell Hall casper
Mar 07, 2017 Michell Hall casper rated it it was amazing
Awwwww!!!! It was good to have our Superheroes back!!

Things are about to change in Cathedral City.

And our favorite superheroes are front and center.

Another great read by JA Huss. She brings us to a whole new world filled with superheroes, villain's, talking holograms and adds in a whole lot of sexy. Are you ready for another crazy ride?

I couldn't put this book down and I couldn't wait to see what happened next. I can't wait for the next book.
Liz
Mar 13, 2017 Liz rated it it was amazing
I love J.A. Huss. I think I start every review for one of her books like this, but it is so true. I have not read a single book of hers that has not consumed me from the first word to the last. That woman has one very wicked mind that translates to some amazing stories. And I love every single one of them. But something about the Super Alpha series really stands out. Not sure if it’s because they are so different from what she normally writes, but I love them just the same.

In this series, JA is
Laura Greenwood
There's one thing I know when I pick up a JA Huss book, and that's that I should expect anything! The twists and turns are all masterfully done, but the vast majority end up taking you by surprise (though I was extremely proud of myself for figuring one of them out...a minor one, but still!)

I loved the characters, and that the characters from Anarchy Found played a big role in this book (it's not really possible to read as a standalone!) Lulu was a strong female character, and while Case was an
Melissa Schaub
Mar 08, 2017 Melissa Schaub rated it it was amazing
5 Stars *****

So I kind fell in love with these supervillans, I have never been one to read sci-fi-ish books but I will read anything that JA Huss puts out and this book perfectly explains why. This is the second book in her Anarchy series, and I recently re-read the first book just to get back into this series. I highly recommend reading them in order because book one has a huge impact one book two.
This is Case’s story and the only person he has ever loved in back in town but he may not be read
Amy
Mar 17, 2017 Amy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was a little bit of a wait for Anarchy Missing, the second installment of JA Huss' supervillians series but so so worth it. These books are great for anyone looking for something a little different from the usual romance novel. Case and Lulu are great characters and watching them get to their HFN was a fast paced thrill ride. Things happen fast in this book and if you blink you'll miss something and find yourself flipping back a few pages often. I think my heart still belongs to Lincoln from ...more
Lindsay
Mar 09, 2017 Lindsay rated it it was amazing
I really loved the first book, Anarchy Found. I've never thought I'd like books like these but I really love these. I find them to be really interesting, and J.A. Huss is the queen of interweaving fantastic stories together. I don't want yo say much about the story do I'll say if you like her other books why not give these a chance!
Badass Bloggettes
Mar 13, 2017 Badass Bloggettes rated it it was amazing
I am one of those girls that fell in love with Superman, Batman, Ironman, etc., etc. I love how they are a combination of good and evil. Well, Superman is all good, but you know what I mean. Their heart is virtuous, but their heads get confused sometimes so they deal with the internal struggle of how to deal with the evil around them and how to protect who and what they love. If you are like me when it comes to superheroes/supervillains, JA Huss’ Super Alpha series is for you.

Anarchy Missing -
Diane
Mar 16, 2017 Diane rated it it was amazing
OK look...I'll be honest, I've never been a superhero or sci-fi fan, I've always been a take it or leave it kind of girl when it comes to the genre. Enter JA Huss. She has been one of my 'go to' authors for a couple of years now and so a while back when she published the first book in the SuperAlpha series I said, "how can I go wrong, it's Julie"...I'll keep an open mind.

BOOM! Mind blown.

You need to start at the beginning (Anarchy Found) to fully understand these friends and their dark and dange
Silvia
Mar 13, 2017 Silvia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED!
I am JA Huss's biggest fan, I just know I am! When I find out a new book she's written is coming out I have my one-click finger on standby! Anarchy Missing is another winner.....HUGE WINNER.

This Anarchy series is full of super heroes and and their super ladies, and of course there has to be super villains. Sometimes it's hard to tell who's who in the zoo. In book 2, Anarchy Missing, Case Reider, to me, comes off as a more vulnerable and emotionally damaged hero than Lincoln, the hero in
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Mar 08, 2017 Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski rated it it was amazing
Holy Balls!!!!! I can't even with the awesomeness that is Anarchy Missing. It was well worth the wait let me tell ya. JA Huss is a super GENIUS...I repeat super GENIUS!! My GOD did this book take you on a journey...a messed up, mind blowing, technology driven journey. I thought I loved Lincoln's story, ohhhh well I just fell in love with Case...like head over nanobots crazy in love with him. He is broken yet put together, he is sensitive yet has a hard exterior and the best part is he is so loya ...more
Tosha Rabideau
Mar 14, 2017 Tosha Rabideau rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Want My Own Deep Cut

If you have not started the Anarchy Series go now and one click. I was not expecting Case to be so intense with Lincoln and Thomas, but I am not disappointed at all. LuLu could definitely hold her own with the crew and Shiela. I can't wait to learn more about the town she moved from and the entire time I was reading Anarchy Missing I was craving a cinnamon cappuccino, thanks Julie.
Snigdha Prakash
I am in love with this series.
Like seriously in love.
This is the kind of the rare series that you just pray to God that you stumble across it.
There has been so much that has been happening in this series and it's only two books down.
That's what I call a plot.
And even though, a lot of things are ambiguous and do not make complete sense at the moment because...JA Huss.
But I'm sure that at the end it will all come together in such an epic way that it will blow me away and leave me dead because...JA
Brandi
Mar 16, 2017 Brandi rated it it was amazing
5 "You're my reason, Case." Stars

What can I say that hasn't already been said? This book is the second book in the SuperAlpha series. Here we get Case Reider (and any fan of JA Huss will see straight through this last name) and LuLu Lightly. Can I say that I'm already in love with Case. He was pretty awesome in Anarchy Found and he only gets better here.

Basically, the only thing I really, really want to get through to you is that you need to read this. YOU NEED TO READ THIS BOOK--but only aft
Melissa  Wright
Mar 07, 2017 Melissa Wright rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow! J.A. Huss has to be one of the best storytellers ever. She makes you fall for the characters and gets you so involved in the plot you can't wait to turn the page. Lulu is the strong heroine and Case is the super sexy yet damaged "hero". This book will leave you hungry for more. 5 perfect stars!!
Kristi
Mar 19, 2017 Kristi rated it it was amazing
Five stars for Case! Loving this super hero villain series so much. It's got the perfect balance of mystery, hot and sexy characters and a twisty plot to keep me on my toes. Lulu was a fantastic heroine and she and Case are a dreamy, heroic duo. Loving how this whole mysterious story of the past is unfolding. Looking forward to Thomas' book!!

I highly recommend this book and series!

ARC received by the author, this is an honest review.
Cynthia C.
Mar 15, 2017 Cynthia C. rated it really liked it
Another great book by JA Huss!

It's been a while since the first book, 'Anarchy Found' was released. So, I'd advise you either re-read that or go back to what you have bookmarked for a refresh.

That being said, 'Anarchy Missing' is book two in the series and it starts out where the last ended. With the group of Lincoln, Thomas, Case & Molly's take down of Blue Corp & the Blue Boar.

This time the story continues with Case Reider & his lady, Lulu Lightly. She's an Assistant DA that has
Veronica Laroche
Mar 11, 2017 Veronica Laroche rated it it was amazing
Another amazing read that kept me captivated from beginning to end. I absolutely loved Anarchy Found and couldn't wait to see what was going to happen in Anarchy Missing and I was not disappointed at all. I love reading about the super villains and what their plans are for Cathedral City. This story will have you reading in one sitting. I love Case & Lulu together, I loved every minute of reading this story and I can't wait to read the next in this series.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advance
Jean
Mar 14, 2017 Jean rated it it was amazing
Sometimes the best superhero for the job is a villain
The Superalphas have been on my " I need it now" list for far too long. The idea of super heroes with full blown, angsty, romantic, emotional entanglements just pushes all my hot buttons - every single time. Linc and Anarchy Found sent me over the moon and I was on pins and needles to see what happens next. In Anarchy Missing JA Huss has taken us back to Cathedral City and the Superalphas with Case Reider's story (*smirk* love the shout out to
Claire Cronin
Mar 12, 2017 Claire Cronin rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in the SupaAlpha series by JA Huss. There has been a bit of a gap between book 1 and book 2, so if necessary I suggest you re-read (or read first) book 1 so that you get it straight in your head just what is happening!!

I have 3 kids between the ages of 8 and 20, and have watched and read with them all the SuperHero movies and books that kids like - Avengers, Thor, Iron Man, Batman, Superman, you know the ones, the ridiculously hot heros out to save the day, funny, witty, charming, but in
Steph
Mar 13, 2017 Steph rated it it was amazing

This book begins with Lulu returning to Cathedral City as the assistant DA after years away. She has returned determined to set things right in this city that has seen so much wrong. After only being back a couple of days, things start to happen and she is forced to confront the man from her past...Case.

Case hasn't stopped thinking about Lulu since the day she left him and never looked back. But things are different now...he is different now. Getting close to her again means telling her
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Rating: 5 stars!

ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

We finally have a new installment in the Super Alpha series and I was so excited to read this book- jesus! Julie did not disappoint with this one for sure! I absolutely cannot resist the bad guys in books and this author bring us supervillains.. Like seriously, I freaking live for this shit! And the cherry on top is the the fact that the guys have superpowers- swoon!

Case Reider knows something is very wrong with h
Candy at Prisoners of Print
Mar 13, 2017 Candy at Prisoners of Print rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, JA Huss is a total mastermind. Every time I dive into a new story, I get nothing but unpredictability, heat, and surprises around every corner. Her characters are all so different, yet each created with a realistic feel, and despite being a story about super villains falling in love, there was something about Anarchy Missing that felt real as well. This novel was everything that I could have hoped for and more – proven by the fact that I just couldn’t put
Lauren Gitelson
Mar 13, 2017 Lauren Gitelson rated it it was amazing
Super Villains are sexy is my war cry! Julie Huss once again sends sparks flying in this enthralling, graphic novelesque story of the Super Alphas of Cathedral City. I was truly taken on a journey to a high tech, fast paced world where the future is now and good and evil are waging an epic battle.

Case Reider barely survives the attack that destroyed the terrifying Blue Corp. Case, Lincoln and Thomas share a history unlike any other. And now they are gearing up to unleash a plan to change Cathed
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Find me here: http://www.newadultaddiction.com/

If you like my books and want to help support my new releases, please sign up to share a post on Facebook or Twitter here .

JA Huss is the author of the Amazon bestselling Rook and Ronin series, the epic science fiction I Am Just Junco series, and hundreds of kid-friendly science books in subjects such as biology, physics, anatomy and physiology, astr
More about J.A. Huss...

SuperAlpha (2 books)
  • Anarchy Found (SuperAlpha, #1)