Start by marking “Drinking the Knock Water” as Want to Read:
Drinking the Knock Water

Read Book

Drinking the Knock Water

Drinking the Knock Water: A New Age Pilgrimage

Named a Finalist for Chick Lit in the 2017 Next Generation Indie Book Awards, Drinking the Knock Water is a breathtaking book following couples on their journey of deciding whether parenthood is the right path to take.

The novel details the lives of several families going through the all too familiar stress and struggle of creat
Hardcover, First edition, 288 pages
Published January 27th 2017 by Arrowhead Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Drinking the Knock Water, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drinking the Knock Water

E.Lynn Hooghiemstra
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book will grab you and not let you go as you go on Holly's emotional journey, a spiritual pilgrimage, where she learns what truly matters in life. The relationships that shape us and can undo us.
It's as much an outer journey as an inner one as Holly digs deep to learn who she really is.
The characters are drawn very realistically and you feel, at times, like you're in the room with them, experiencing what they're experiencing. Traveling along to England and exploring the sacred feminine si
Lori Gama gabriel
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading: Drinking The Knock Water: A New Age Pilgrimage by Emily Kemme and I wanted to start over and re-read it, knowing what I know now.

It's one of those rich, deep kind of novels that makes you think about so many things in life. We are all pilgrims in the New Age. Some of us know it. Some of us deny it. Some embrace it. And some hide it. Some of us arrive at our final destination and if we're lucky, we feel at peace. And some keep wandering. I know this review might sound a b
Brenda
Mar 16, 2017
Katie
Jun 01, 2017
Emily Kemme
Sep 09, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Esperanza
Feb 05, 2018
Amanda
Dec 11, 2018
Emily Kemme
Aug 27, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Paul
is currently reading it
May 05, 2018
DRINKING THE KNOCK WATER: A NEW AGE PILGRIMAGE: Finalist, Chick Lit, 2017 Next Generation Indie Book Awards, 2017 CIPA EVVY awards for Literary Fiction and Family/Relationships:

“We all live with ghosts. . . Some are those of people who’ve never been born.”

So begins Drinking the Knock Water: A New Age Pilgrimage, the second novel by award-winning Greeley, Colorado author Emily Kemme. Loosely based