Start by marking “Protected by the Badman (Russian Bratva #6)” as Want to Read:
Protected by the Badman (Russian Bratva #6)

Protected by the Badman

(Russian Bratva #6)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  332 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
Quinn Parker was raised to be a pawn in a weak man's quest for power and money. Her childhood completely void of innocence, she doesn't know what it's like to be loved or to bask in a life of freedom. When she is taken away from the clutches of her father by a Bratva badman who claims to care for her, all she sees is another life she didn't choose.

Ziven Dorosh is far from
Published May 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Protected by the Badman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Protected by the Badman

Unruly by Bethany-KrisRevere by Bethany-KrisAlways by Bethany-KrisIn the Beginning by London MillerDante by Bethany-Kris
Mafia/Mob
104 books — 12 voters
Bound by Honor by Cora ReillyRuthless People by J.J. McAvoyBound by Duty by Cora ReillyBound by Hatred by Cora ReillyMonster in His Eyes by J.M. Darhower
Best Mob/Mafia Novels
349 books — 1,052 voters

More lists with this book...

Hayley Faiman
Feb 27, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jennifer Pierson
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quinn Parker has been raised as a pawn in her father's quest for money and power like a lamb to the slaughter. However, she decides she won't go along with it, and becomes a serious handful. Her childhood didn't teach her how to be loved or love for that matter, so when Ziven Dorosh tried to love her, she kept running away from him. Her final stand led her straight into a nightmare of epic proportions, only this time, Ziven let her go. He's could never be considered as a weak man, as his past is ...more
Paganalexandria
Quinn was my least favorite heroine in this series. She loses points for being stupid, but I guess the book gains points for at least acknowledging it. Ziven carries this through the rough spots that would have led to DNF city without him. The ending was abrupt, and cliffhanger-ish without a suspense factor. You aren't missing anything, except thinking it a weird way to end it.
Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
It's hard to like Quinn after she showed her ass and was incredibly horrible to Ziven in the previous books. In PBTB, Ziven has rescued Quinn AGAIN!! This is their story.

In my humble opinion this story lacks the emotion and substance of the previous stories in this series. It may be because I can't connect with Quinn. She's definitely had a rough go of it as a child. However, I've always had a soft spot for Ziven. Which means Quinn's treatment is unacceptable.

Please consider other reviews if on
Brandy Roberts
Apr 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm such a huge fan of Hayley Faiman her books always have everything I look for in a read and Protected by a Badman has to be one of my favorites , side note I haven't read this series yet so this would my first Russian Bratva book I wasn't lost so if you haven't either don't be discouraged but I do plan to read the first ones and the ones after because I can not wait to read about the couple who are next . At first I didn't really understand Quinn and the reason why she ran but as the story pr ...more
R.C. Martin
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If there is one Bratva book I'd want to read snuggled up under a blanket, this would be it.
What I loved about this story was the evolution of Quinn's journey of healing and Ziven's role in the process. Their relationship and connection is handled delicately--and being that it's such a beautiful thing, buried in the dark, gritty nature of a mafia romance--it just made it stand out as something special to me.

I think that the plot of this novel is one of the best in this Bratva series. There's so
Michelle Austin
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-arcs

Title: Protected by the Badman
Author:Hayley Faiman
Series:Russian Bratva #6

Protected by the Badman was a great 5 star read.
Another great read from this series.

Hayley has done it again, I was pulled right in from the beginning. She doesn’t mess around, things are dark and twisted right from the start. Quinn has run away again from Ziven. The man she runs to turns out to be a dark and twisted man who abuses her in so many horrible ways. Some of the scenes are graphic and could be a trigger for some
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

💖 mafia stories

I have to say that Quinn has been a grade a b*tch in the last books. Of course, we didn't know it was her that was giving Vin the problems but we knew she was a problem. But nobody deserved what happened to her after she left him.

Quinn suffered greatly from leaving Vin. But even after all that, Vin still takes her back and helps her heal. Now that is love.

War is here for these families. And I can't wait to see what is next.
She Hearts Books
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-heart-bratva
I am totally and completely hooked on Hayley's Russian Bratva series and was so looking forward to reading Ziven's story. I really loved him for Quinn. Both of them had no one who loved them before they were together. While Ziven gave her all of him, Quinn was a different person who ended up running and in turn experience a hell she hadn't expected. I so loved that Ziven wanted to be the one to heal her and loved watching them fall so hard for each other. Things are easy for them, but it was so ...more
Sheila'S Book Corner
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ashley
I was excited to find a new series about the Bravata, let me preface by saying this was my first book that I have read in this series, in my opinion it can be read as a standalone, there was a little confusion, but overall did not take away from the read for me. Let me tell you, the other books in this series have already been added to my kindle. From what I learned from reading this Quinn was not too well liked, but me, I actually liked her and felt horrible with everything she went through.
I l
Annmarie
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kelly Fountain
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ziven has met his match in Quinn and she's given him a run for his money. Quinn has been running scared her whole life and while she wants him, she's terrified of what he represents. She runs from him again towards what she thought would be safety and enters her own personal hell. As she escapes, Quinn is all she can think of. Will he take her back, does he still care or has she screwed up forever? Another great mafia story with all that we have come to know and love.
Yolonda
May 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
Sorry did not enjoy this one like I did all the others. Quinn was my least favorite h. I tried to like her since I loved Ziven from the first i met him in the earlier books. I continue to love all the Bratva men and the things they do for the women they love. Cant wait to read Mika, loved him since he was introduced and helped Ashley move on..
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-challenge
Protected by the Badman

Things are always dramatic in this series and this one was crazy! Quinn has been a turd for awhile now and still after all that I cannot say she deserves what happens to her. Ziven is such a sweet bad guy lol. I love him so much. I am so happy he gets his HEA. I'm worried about Pasha and how unhinged he has become though.
Karolyne
more 3,75
Heather Thompson
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it

You are an amazing writer I love all the characters and every storyline is different but still as gripping I can't wait to start the next book .well done to you xx
Leah
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this book was amazing. i love this series. it will leave you hang. i can't wait for the next one
Ri
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing

With each book of this series I keep falling down the rabbit hole deeper and deeper. I love all of these books and characters.
Patricia behrens
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Each book in this Bratva series just continues to get better. I wasn't into mafia books of any kind until Hayley Faiman started this series. I love it and I can't wait for the next book.
Nina Black
May 02, 2017
Kerry Shields
Jan 10, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Born and raised in California, but living in Texas and loving every second of it. I married the man that I started dating when I was 16 years old. We have 2 little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Find me on

Facebook --https://www.facebook.com/authorhayley...

Website -- https://hayleyfaiman.com

Russian Bratva (10 books)
  • Owned by the Badman (Russian Bratva #1)
  • Seducing the Badman (Russian Bratva, #2)
  • Dancing for the Badman (Russian Bratva, #3)
  • Living for the Badman (Russian Bratva, #4)
  • Tempting the Badman (Russian Bratva, #5)
  • Forever my Badman (Russian Bratva #7)
  • Betrothed to the Badman (Russian Bratva #8)
  • Chosen by the Badman (Russian Bratva #9)
  • Bought by the Badman (Russian Bratva #10)