Start by marking “The Two-Night One-Night Wedding (The Two-Night One-Night Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Two-Night One-Night Wedding (The Two-Night One-Night Series, #2)

The Two-Night One-Night Wedding (The Two-Night One-Night Series #2)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  211 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
A girl. A guy. And a wedding.

Matthew Daniels and Holly Martin had a one-night stand, TWICE and love prevailed. Once Matthew proposes, the hard part is over. The rest is a piece of WEDDING cake. There’s nothing to stress over now.

However, budgets, a bitter best friend, enormous amounts of family time and an unexpected change of address may say otherwise.

ebook
Published May 22nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Two-Night One-Night Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Two-Night One-Night Wedding

Cyndi
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved getting more Matthew and Holly! A light, funny read!
Book-Bosomed  blog
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars

This is the HEA sequel to The Two-Night One-Night Stand. It’s probably best to have read that one first to get the background, although I suppose this could stand on its own too.

Holly Martin Matthew Daniels are getting married. But it’s a bumpy road down the aisle as circumstances don’t seem to work out in their favor. As if planning a wedding isn’t stressful enough, these two are overloaded with bad luck from living arrangements to family and more. But this isn’t an angsty tale.

“‘Wh
Melanie (mells_view)
 photo 291C8445-B5D6-41A1-9F72-AFFB59748926_zpsk5s9v38w.png
Ahhh just what I needed. Quick, funny, and feel good!

What a great and fun wrap up to Holly and Matt's story. They had their HFN, and now they have their HEA!

This read was fun, relatable, and feel good! I loved getting to meet Holly's family and getting more with Matt's. Such a good read and if you've read book one you definitely need to read this!

LOVED the little bit at the end... will we be getting a full book from that little snippet??? Pleaseeee!
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
Cute, quick and witty. Not as good as the first one, but a nice addition.
Melanie
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was fun, crazy, quick and hilarious. Great read.
Melyssa Winchester
Perfect follow-up to TNONS and exactly what I've come to expect from this author in terms of hilarity, a talking peen, and the ups and downs and sometimes insides and outs of relationships. If I didn't know these characters were fictional, I'd believe them to be people I know in my own life.
What Holly and Matthew started in the first story, continues on here, much in same vein as the first, but with the reality of living with family, what insanity really goes into planning a wedding and every h
Shannon

So much fun! Holly and Matthew are the sweetest, cutest couple and I loved that we get their hea- in all its silly, crazy, over-the-top awesomeness. This book is so delightful- the perfect blend of humor and heart!

***Borrowed through KU.
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
The Two-Night One-Night Wedding, well not sure quite what I was expecting when I picked up this novel by Ryan Ringbloom, but I was very pleasantly suprised.
It's actually been a while since I've read just for chuckles and also that a story has actually made me laugh out loud, so much so my other half has come in from the kitchen to check if I'm alright (it was that glitter scene that set that little giggle-fest off man so funny.)
Well, I started reading this on my kindle in the morning, I read and
Cristina (My Tiny Obsessions)
Read full review HERE

description

A few months ago I read The Two-Night One-Night Stand, and I really enjoyed it, so I was excited to read this one. Unfortunately, a lot of things that worked for me on the first book, didn’t quite steal my heart on this one. The reason I ended up rating this book so low, was because my main issue with it was the plot.

I also found the writing slightly inferior to the first book, it was still funny and the author managed to write some funny situations, but some of them were ju
☘Tara Sheehan☘
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the sequel to The Two-Night One Night Stand so it will help if you have read it and therefore have some familiarity with the characters and how they ended up together but Ringbloom does a great job of writing this so it could work as a stand-alone too. If you did read the first then you’ll LOVE what she has done with the characters now.

This book definitely brings new meaning to that phrase “Marry the person, marry the family” and made me glad we opted for more ‘private’ arrangements when
Armenia
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Crazy, funny romantic comedy...4.5stars!

This is the sequel to Two-Night One-Night Stand which is a must read, and you might want to read this book first to get full appreciation of the characters, and a bit of background info on the “peen.”

With Matthew and Holly over the hump of awkward singleton, and officially becoming a couple, they are ready to commit to “Soul mate” heaven and running full throttle to marriage. They are the quintessential best nerd couple all-around, that is what makes them
Robin Powers
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Going to the chapel and they're going to get married...Holly and Matthew are finally ready to tie the knot, but you know these two. Nothing every goes smoothly. But we can add some fireball to the mix and everything will even out. Right? If you loved The Two-Night One-Night Stand, then you will absolutely have a rainbow fit to get a hold of this one. Matthew's family is crazy as we all know but just wait until you meet Holly's! With an apartment snafu, gyno appointment and wedding planning with ...more
Dawn Herring
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great book by Ms. Ringbloom with the most adorkable characters out there! I loved the book that came before this and was excited to see this follow-up. I was a little worried that it wouldn't measure up, but it totally held its own. Once again, I laughed from start to finish. And not just a chuckle here and there, but full-fledged tears-running-down-my-face laughter. These two characters are so perfect together, If you're looking for a captivating story about two realistically flawed peo ...more
Lisa
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't know where to begin with how much I loved this story. Holly and Matthew just make the most disastrous couple but yet the most fun loving amazing couple. They are perfect together. If something is going to go wrong it will go wrong for them. From squeaky beds to broken mirrors this is such a fun loving warm hearted story that was an pleasure to read.
I was so glad to see return of the Peen even of only for a little while. It was good to have him back lol.

FunUndertheCovers
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ryan Ringbloom has done it again. Our favorite crazy couple are back and this time they are getting married. Matthew and Holly are ready to tie the knot but you name it and it has gone wrong for these two. If you somehow managed to not fall in love with this couple in their debut novel, The Two Night One Night Stand, well now is your chance! I haven't laughed this hard in awhile but I also have the feels for them too. Ryan has created the most lovable and addictive couple - I always want more!
Samantha Bilodeau

*4.5 Stars

So freakin' adorable. I loved Matthew and Holly in thr first book and loved them in this sequel just as much!

There is such a fantastic blend of love and laughter in this story. The heart is evident in Holly and Matthew's relationship AND in their relationships with their crazy friends and family. I loved that the wedding wasnt over-the-top, and that the focus was on their marriag
Carol Seymour
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Karie Gibson
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect ending

This book was the perfect ending for TNONS!! I love Holly and Matthew and was so excited to get more of them. Their quirky and weirdness completely for together. This book will make you laugh at every turn. I also loved that we got so much of all the secondary characters.
This author keeps me intrigued and coming back for more. Loved it!
Charlene
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wedding plans, families, a squeaky bed, families, glitter, and did I mention families? It wouldn't be Holly and Matthew without a series of hilarious screw-ups, and we get all of that and so much more. This book is just all kinds of fun...comical situations plus the love these two have for each other equals the ultimate happily ever after!
Cindy Bates
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cuteness

I needed some very light reading and this book and it's prequel fit the bill. Very cute, funny , and at times sappy. May not be everyone's cup of tea but for me it was a fun read. Everyone in life should be as happy as this couple! Enjoy.
Nikki Young
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Kept me in stitches the whole way through! Holly and Matthew are trying to plan the wedding of their dreams however, life has other plans. Between money issues, family interference, and an apartment fire it’s beginning to look a lot like the wedding won’t be happening. Throughout the whole book you can’t wait to see what will happen next. This is the first book I’ve read by Ryan Ringbloom but it definitely won’t be the last!
Just an FYI before you read this book there is a book
Rhonda  Gulnac
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and Wacky!

The characters are a hoot, and I will now be following a new author. This was a continuation of another book The Two Night One-Night Stand. Continuations usually make me crazy, but both were so fun, they were worth it. Cannot wait to read more!
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book with a wonderful story and well developed characters. This book will keep you reading long into the night and you will not want to put this book down until you finish. This was such a great read and full of surprises. I am looking forward to reading the next book by this great author. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader’s copy of this book. The free book held no determination on my personal review.
Tonya
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2017
I teared up a bit the last couple of chapters, right along with Holly.
Michelle
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. Matthew and Holly are ready to tie the knot. Apparently, that's easier said than done. Because while the love and the desire to pledge forever is a no brainer, the process to getting there is rather taxing. Between Matthew's work schedule, Holly's proposed budget, family influence and deviating from tradition, this is no easy task. Matthew and Holly are still as solid as ever except things keep getting in the way in the usual fashion - the humor and embarrassing and awkward moments ar ...more
Hilda
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Received this book via NetGalley.com.
3.5 Stars
I enjoyed the first book in this series and wanted to read this one when I heard about it.
there are laugh out loud moments but I was more concerned about all the bad luck and self loathing in this book.
Faith89
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
copy received through Netgalley for review
We met Matthew and Holly in Two Night One Night Stand. They continue their adventure in this fun story Matthew has proposed and now all we have to do is plan a wedding and get married. How hard can that be? With Matthew and Holly nothing is easy What follows is a winding road to wedded bliss. Anything that can go wrong does go wrong. A little bit of angst for the characters, but the ride is fun for the reader. The characters along with the family and fri
Kristen Luciani
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is the hilarious sequel to The Two Night One Night Stand. Holly and Matthew are finally making their way down the aisle, but a string of entertaining and jaw-dropping calamities pelt them every step of the way. All they want is a drama-free engagement, but that's just not in the cards for this couple. Join them on their comical and glittery journey toward happily ever after. Just an aside, I've said it before and I will say it again...Matthew is so dreamy, so geeky...the absolute perfe ...more
Carol
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A hilariously satisfying conclusion!!
Laurie
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
I kind of wish I had skipped the first book in this series and just gone straight to this one, because I liked it so much more than the first book. However, I can't stand reading a series out of order, so I started with Book #1 and ended up being rather annoyed and disappointed with both of the main characters until nearly the end of the book. IMO, their reasons for not being together from the start were completely stupid and just made them both seem like idiots. (Holly more so than Matthew, may ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Hi, I’m Ryan Ringbloom, a Jersey girl who doesn’t write Alphas. I couldn’t if I tried. Social Media stresses me the frick out, yet I can’t seem to walk away from it. I love to binge watch TV. I think cats are awesome. I’m obsessed with coffee and Fireball. But never together. My road rage is ridiculous. And if there is ever a zombie apocalypse, I won’t even try to run. I will let the first one I s ...more
More about Ryan Ringbloom

The Two-Night One-Night Series (2 books)
  • The Two-Night One-Night Stand

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • A Desperate Fortune
    $16.99 $2.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be