Start by marking “Shark (Forbidden Desires, #3)” as Want to Read:
Shark (Forbidden Desires, #3)

Shark

(Forbidden Desires #3)

Vincent Hudson
Bad Boy? F*ck yeah!
Disowned? I didn't need them anyway.
Man with a temper? Keep looking at me like that and you'll find out.

When the red curtain of rage falls over my eyes I'm unable stop myself. The anger that builds up inside me demands an outlet: a punching bag, a man's face...

In my line of business the reputation of being a savage can come in extremely han
Published February 14th 2017 (first published December 23rd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Shark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shark

Babel
Exciting and a little bit dark.

What a pair of characters! both are really flawed and complicated. Yet their powerful feelings for each other jumped out of the pages. Vincent is a criminal with a weakness for women in peril, Thea is a lady of the night that ends up in real bloody trouble. The sparks flow between these two, and the author's words made me feel their passion, their sharp personalities, and the fear and guilt that mark their lives.

Whereas the text still needed a bit of editing (missi
Debbie
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bit different but a good read
Jenny Brightman Harris
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review.

In this book we meet Vincent and Thea. Thea has always tried to be the good girl because she watched her mother go out and try her own thing and her father cut her from their lives completely. Little does her daddy the Judge know that she is doing something that could get her in a lot of trouble and tarnish his reputation as a judiciary member of the high court. One night though Thea meets Vince while on a job and the sparks are off the chart.
Racy
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this for an honest review. This is actually the second book I have read of Emilia Beaumont. This stepbrother book is a little different then the last one I read of hers, oh but it was just as good. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed in this read.

Dorothy Beatrice Reagan aka Thea had a huge weight on her shoulders. Her father Theodore Wolsey Reagan was a high court judge. She had to really watch her ps and qs. Thea had a bad girl just dying to come out. She had this secr
April Symes
This was such an emotional story that tells the story of Thea Reagan and Vincent Hudson. Thea is the daughter of a high court judge. She is under tremendous pressure to be perfect and because of that , she does things –naughty, dirty things to unload the pressure on herself when her stepbrother catches her.
Oh Vincent, what a dirty bad boy—he has a thing for Thea and when he threatens her and their arrangement ends up really coming to real feelings between them, neither expected that. They fought
Amanda at WickedGoodReads
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

I know it's considered a "step brother" romance because these two main characters parents are married, it's not like they have ever even been around each other. So the taboo nature of that, for me, was pretty nonexistent....

Vincent is a man with a temper. He can't stand men who abuse women, or being lied to. Most of the time that's when his temper rears its ugly head. He's also a loan shark, so really that temper can come in handy. His cover is a gym
Morilyn
Emilia Beaumont's latest offering. "Shark" is a romance, between Vincent & Thea. They are step-siblings who never knew each other; his mother had pushed him out of her life when he was in his teens, then married Thea's father, a Judge. Thea's mother had left her family & Thea had a secret life to the one that she showed to her ultra - conservative family. That is until she meets Vincent & they fall in love.
The story has several twists & surprises; it's fast paced action & the
Lenna  Wright-Berry
Susan
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really like more creative, non cookie cutter, books, and even though this book is a bad boy stepbrother romance, it does fall into the more creative aspect that I look for. This is not a bad boy - good girl romance. It is more of a bad boy trying to be good and a good girl trying to be bad romance. Vincent is a loan shark with a really bad temper, that is trying to become legitimate. Thea is the daughter of a judge and is a high class call girl. Their parents are married, but they have never m ...more
Linda Levine
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a story about a good girl who wants to be bad. She is keeping a whole secret life from her father who is a judge. She ends up in a bad situation and the only one willing to help is her step-brother.

Usually, the step-brother romances have a sweet kind of innocent young woman as the main character. Thea is not that kind of woman. She pursues a dangerous life and it is a very dark world.

Vincent is not part of the family. He is pretty much on his own and sometimes his temper gets out of han
Kristen Gough
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great stepbrother romance that is a bit different than the usual stories I've read. In this case Thea and Vincent's parents are married, but they don't know each other. Vincent ends up rushing in to save the day and helps her out of a difficult situation. Vincent is a bad boy in the process of going good and Thea comes from a wealthy family where she's known as a good girl and she's doing very bad things in secret. I loved the role reversal going on here. I really enjoyed reading this ...more
Amy
Jan 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Darker and rougher but with hope

Shark is a rougher, darker book than usual, but it has hope and doesn’t drag out the difficult parts.

There’s more to Thea and Vincent than meets the eye, and even some of the supporting characters are not what they seem—good and bad. The book has sex, violence and a little mystery. Thea and Vincent are better together and find happiness through their love and acceptance. Neither one of them grew up with the security of a loving home, but are drawn to each other.

Th
Nicole Lloyd
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again Emilia gives us an amazing book to fall in love with.

Thea and Vincent are an exciting couple that hit every obstacle to get their happily ever after.

Thea a high priced call girl, and Vincent a bad boy that owns a gym. He accidently meets Thea an instantly has an attraction for her. He ends up saving her from, and helps her by keeping her safe.

You find out that they are step siblings, but neither one have been around each other to have the sibling like relationship.

This is an emotio
Laure
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thea has two occupations. One her father approves of, the other he knows nothing about and would definitely not approve. Vincent takes one look at Thea in a hotel bar and wants her, but she is working her second profession, and is with another man. Thea and Vincent may never get the chance at a future when he is set up for a crime he didn't commit. This book has a lot of violence, some intrigue and sizzling hot step sib lovers. Fantastic!

I received this ARC free from the author in exchange for a
Jessica Mitchell
About a pair of step siblings who kinda forget about each other because of the families demands of keeping them away from each other. But in a twisted way still found a way into each other's heart.
Thea is your not so average good girl. She is a call girl who hides it behind a soap scent business front for appearances to the father a district judge.
Her stepbrother Vincent, is a bad boy loan shark. Whose gym is a front for his business and taxes purposes.
When they meet each other in the flesh sp
Charmaine Walker
Received this free Arc copy from the author for an honest review. Oh Emilia what a story. Thea is a good girl gone astray and Vincent is a lost soul looking for peace. This is a raw gritty story and such chemistry between Thea and Vincent. It keeps you wanting to know more and never guessing who was behind everything. Absolutely loved it.
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
* * ARC given on behalf of the author for an honest review * *

what a book, shew it was hot, sexy, deceiving. These characters Vincent and Thea are amazing with amazing chemistry. it's well written. Both characters save each other and both haven't lived the perfect life but together can the rebuild themselves. loved it.
Nate
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Got this as an arc in exchange for an honest review. And wow, I need a Vincent of my own...lol. I really enjoyed Thea & Vincents story. And rather enjoyed the darker undertones. Had a hard time putting it down actually. Can't wait to read more by this wonderful author.
Karen S Mursewick
Shark was a very captivating story

It kept me on my toes it left me in tears I myself wanted to hurt the man that hurt Thea and Vincent her protector and white knight coming to her rescue when he couldn't save his baby sister that made me cry. All in all a great book
Tia
Jul 16, 2017
Crystal Gordon
Feb 20, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

Forbidden Desires (3 books)
  • Snake (Forbidden Desires, #1)
  • Vulture (Forbidden Desires, #2)