Start by marking “His Forever Valentine (Holiday Mail Order Brides #3)” as Want to Read:
His Forever Valentine (Holiday Mail Order Brides #3)

His Forever Valentine

(Holiday Mail Order Brides #3)

Enjoy this third installment of the Holiday Mail Order Brides as Kit Morgan delivers another delightful romp of sweet romance in the old west!

What happens when meddling mother's order their sons mail order brides and not tell them? It happened to Clayton Riley, it happened to his brother Spencer, and now it was Matthew Quinn's turn. There was just one, little, problem.
Audible Audio, Unabridged, 5 pages
Published March 15th 2015 by Angel Creek Press (first published January 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about His Forever Valentine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Forever Valentine

Start your review of His Forever Valentine (Holiday Mail Order Brides #3)
Wulfwyn
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned, series, audible, romance
I enjoy mail order bride stories. Maybe because when I first learned of them I was fascinated with the concept of going to a new place and marrying someone you never met. I couldn’t decide if it was a grand adventure or the worst thing that could happen. I’ve been obsessed ever since. I enjoy the location of this one. I think it’s the farthest north and west I’ve read of them. I enjoy Kit Morgan’s sense of humor. The story has a love triangle going on. It presented a lot of opportunities to ...more
Jeene Hobbs
Oct 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another mother orders a bride

The mothers in Nowhere,Washington, keep ordering brides. This time the groom is not so willing. I like this one better than 1 & 2 simply because of the twist in which the potential groom tries his best to resist his mother's wishes. Not to worry, there is still a wedding, just not the one expected.

I do like this series because it is set in Washington Territory instead of Wyoming or Montana where most series are set. I lived near the apple growing region in
Paula
Feb 13, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet little story

I have read 3 of the "Mail Order Bids" books in the series.. Each has its own ending.
I enjoyed reading them , however I am hoping the story lines begin to change a little more in the beginning..so far it is big meets girl, fights caring for girl, then they finally swallow the pride and get married to live happily ever after. I'm going to purchase the 4th book to give it another chance.
namericanwordcat
In many ways, this is a sweet, fun mail order bride romance. I liked every single character. However, the love triangle issue lasted until the very last pages of the book and made me nuts. I just couldn't enjoy the romances with this ax hanging over everything.
Deb
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: clean-romance
Another mail-order bride. This time Rose is for Matthew Quinn. Matthew has just returned to Nowhere after spending 4 years in Boston, becoming a doctor. His mom sent for Rose who arrives the same day as Matthew. Matthew is in love with Charlotte. Remember Charlotte? She is the one who caused trouble for Summer and Elle. Yep, that’s her. Rose Mets Deputy Tom. Cue the hearts and the fireworks. But Rose signed a contract to marry Matthew and Tom would never interfere in a wedding. And to make ...more
Svalora
Chris Unwin
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kit Morgan Valentine Fun

It's hard to get Kit's books in order. I knew the "punch line" if you want to call it that because I had read one of her other books that had some of these characters in it. Still it was an entertaining book even if I did I guess read it out of order. I love Kit's stories. Full of humor and always a clean read.
Dana Dobias
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun and Different from the Typical Story

This story is about a mail order bride,but it involves two couples and the reader is guessing about possible endings pairing either way right up to the end .
Vickey Mcgee
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Supremely Good

Excellent story that keeps you guessing if the characters will make up their minds and marry the right person. I love takes of the old west . A nice, clean story for all to enjoy.
Tracy Chandler
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the series. It is a fun, easy read, ending was predictable. Sometimes you get so frustrated with the characters for not stating the obvious but it was a different era and mores were not the same.
Zora
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I liked the story but it had too many points of view. I got a bit confusing to follow.
Jackie Hinnen
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This audible escape was a quick but good listen as I went about my cleaning today. The narration of the sheriff threw me a little through out the story but overall this was a great listen!
Barbara R. Cady
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series!

I love this series. There is always a bit of action, lots of love and good stories. This is my second book of the series in as many days! Ready for book four!!
Patricia J
Missing pages

Very disappointed by the number of pages missing from this book. It's hard to follow a story line when that happens.
Marcia Hillegeist
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the funniest one of the series so far!
Shonda
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful character! Such a cute story, Couldn’t put it down!
Lisa
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute story by kit! Great read
Kbee
Audible Romance Package

AUDIOBOOK: Read January 7 2019
5hrs 33min

Narrator: Michael Rahhal does a good job.
Liked that Charlotte saw how her mother was and went against her.
Mikayla
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another good chapter of the series. Already started the next one. Short, fun, romantic, wholesome, clean, and leaves you feeling happy.
Kelly
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-challenge
A sweet story...

But you just want to "Gibbs slap" the back of Matthew's head on occasion. Lol! And those mothers...would I never be that kind of mother...enthusiastic, yes, but not meddlesome and take-over! I enjoyed the redemption Charlotte found. And the wedding was priceless. A good read.
Lynda Knapp
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What an unexpected adventure!

I definitely recommend this book! I so enjoy reading books by Kit Morgan and this one did NOT disappoint. There are some unexpected twists that made this story so good!
Cindy Bolen
Feb 16, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It was horrible.

First of all Rose was supposed to marry Matthew, whom was in love with Charlotte whom was supposed to marry the deputy Tom. What was this supposed to be A Midsummer Night's Dream or something?
Mo
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-club
I read this for my book club. None of us had ever read (or admitted to reading!) a romance novel before, so we all picked a different one by the same author to break us in.
This story is about a young woman who is a mail order bride in the late 1800's (the date is actually a guess). She is sent out to Nowhere, Oregon to marry a man that has no idea that she's coming. They meet, and the rest is history.
Having never read a romance novel, I thought they all had sex in them. I was wrong. There was
Judy
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
His Forever Valentine by Kit Morgan
Holiday Mail-Order Brides Series Book Three
Matthew Quinn has just returned home to Nowhere, Washington Territory, after going to school in Boston the past four years. He has come home for one reason—to try to win the heart of the girl he has always loved, Charlotte Davis.

Sequoia Rose Smith has turned eighteen and had to face the choice of finding work or becoming a mail-order bride. Easy choice as there wasn't much work in New Orleans. When she meets her groom
Mo
Jun 26, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

I've enjoyed several of kit Morgan's other books. While torres isn't anything that stands out about her writing I am always entertained and of the roughly dozen of her stories I haven't ever felt I wasted my time, which cannot beer said gift all books/authors. I like that if a book is available on kindle unlimited the whole series are too. So many series authors put a "teaser" book on kindle unlimited and expect you to pay for the others. I find that irritating since I'm already paying
⚜️Trea
This is the third chance I've taken on this author, and the third time I've had a lackluster experience with her writing. There are tons of grammatical errors, as if they are not professionally edited, which distracted me each and every time I ran across it, detracting from my enjoyment of the story. This story suffered from a hero and heroine that didn't speak up for what they wanted until it was almost too late. It was full of meddling and very hasty "I love you"s to the point that it was ...more
Roz Curney-Sherod
Feb 20, 2017 rated it liked it
This is book 3 in the "Holiday Mail-Order Brides" series and IMO the first two were a lot better. The heroine was plain and not very three-dimensional and I didn't like the hero at all! He was a wimp and just because he was pushed into a situation, still couldn't stand up for himself. The best part of the book was the sub-plot involving our villain from the first two installments and the new deputy. If not for the sub-plot I would have kept putting this aside and starting another book.
Jodi Lincoln
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Author!

I have truly enjoyed getting to know not only the main characters in each of Ms. Morgan's book, but also to see them weaved into her next story until you become closely intertwined with whole families and communities, each rich with their own unique and memorable characters. Always plenty of humor, just the right amount of angst to make a delightful read!
Brittany
Oct 20, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: historicals
I have found a new series for me it is short, quick, funny and just good reads. I did not love this installment as much as previous ones due to people just being stupid. I don't know why the two couples did not stand up for what they wanted long before the wedding. That drove me crazy but I am looking forward to the next one.
Susan R Clement
Confused

I thought the sheriff shot and killed Red Ned in the first book on Christmas eve when he kidnapped the girls. This 3rd book made reference that he was still around. Maybe I missed something.
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 19, 2015 07:47AM

• Waiting on Waylon (Cowboys and Angels, #6)
  • Kitty's First Christmas
  • Hill Bear Christmas
  • The two Christmas Gifts
  • Wooing the Widow (Cowboys and Angels, #8)
  • Grizzly Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #1)
  • Trusting the Tycoon: Cowboys and Angels, #29
  • Heart of Mine (Colorado Hearts, #3)
  • Banking On Beth (Cowboys and Angels,  #12)
  • Victoria: Bride of Kansas (American Mail-Order Bride #34)
  • Making a Memory (Cowboys and Angels, #32)
  • True Heart's Desire (Colorado Hearts, #2)
  • The Rancher's Unexpected Pregnant Bride: Historical Western Mail Order Bride Romance (Montana Westward Brides Book 2)
  • Captivating the Carpenter (Cowboys and Angels, #13)
  • Finding a Family at Christmas
  • The Gruff Cowboy's Triple Baby Trouble
  • Bearpaw Ridge Firefighters: Boxed Set -  (Bearpaw Ridge Firefighters, #1-6)
  • Beauty and the Baker (Cowboys and Angels, #39)
Kit Morgan, aka Geralyn Beauchamp, has been writing for fun all of her life. When writing as Geralyn Beauchamp, her books are epic, adventurous, romantic fantasy at its best. When writing as Kit Morgan they are whimsical, fun, inspirational sweet and clean stories that depict a strong sense of family and community. 'His Prairie Princess' is the first of the Prairie Brides books and the first in ...more

Holiday Mail Order Brides (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • The Christmas Mail Order Bride (Holiday Mail Order Brides, #1)
  • The New Year's Bride (Holiday Mail Order Brides #2)
  • Her Irish Surrender (Holiday Mail Order Brides #4)
  • The Springtime Mail Order Bride (Holiday Mail Order Brides #5)
  • Love in Independence (Holiday Mail Order Brides #6)
  • Love at Harvest Moon (Holiday Mail Order Brides #7)
  • The Thanksgiving Mail Order Bride (Holiday Mail Order Brides #8)
  • The Holiday Mail Order Bride (Holiday Mail Order Brides #9)
  • His Mail-Order Valentine (Holiday Mail Order Brides #10)
  • The Easter Mail-Order Bride (Holiday Mail Order Brides #11)
“Mother, calm yourself. Think of your heart.” “There’s nothing wrong with my heart!” she shot back. “Think of mine, then.” 0 likes