Start by marking “Moonlight War: Act II (The Realmers #3)” as Want to Read:
Moonlight War: Act II (The Realmers #3)

Moonlight War: Act II

(The Realmers #3)

Brooke has learned who engineered the war between werewolves and vampires in London, and if she and Arantay can’t stop it, not only will the city be destroyed, but everyone will know the Moonlight races exist.

Jed has discovered why Venators are being kidnapped from Veneseron, but now he’s trapped inside the captor’s lair himself, perhaps never to return.

Evan has set off
Published February 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Moonlight War, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moonlight War

Evgeny
Jun 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
I will try to minimize the spoilers which would be hard to do considering that not only this is the third book of the series, but also the previous one stopped practically in the middle of the action and this one picked up right there.

In any case the previous book had several plots going. Brooke and Arantay headed for Earth trying to prevent a war between Moonlight races (supernatural races, vampires and werewolves in this case).
vampires vs werewolves
Their mission began with a much simpler assignment though. The ro
Whispering Stories
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Realmers series by British author, William Collins. ‘Moonlight War Act II’ follows on directly from the end of the second book. As I read the previous book some months ago, a brief résumé and a glossary of terms at the beginning was very helpful.

The structure remains faithful to the previous books, with individual threads as we catch up with Brooke and Arantay in London and Evan undertaking his first mission with Emi and their more experienced colleagues, Bane and S
Dianne
The war continues, neither side with any clear victories as our heroes are caught up in one perilous situation after another, not all coming from the dark Venators. The war between the vampires and the werewolves is running acid hot and Brooke may have uncovered who is responsible. At this point, it is ending the war that is paramount before all of London becomes a bloody battlefield of the paranormal.

Petty jealousies, deceit and secrets, who can be trusted and who cannot, no matter what side th
Hayley L. Morgan
Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my review in any way, and the thoughts expressed are my own.

I enjoyed the first two books and was intrigued to see how the third would compare. Following directly after the Moonlight War: Part I, we follow Brooke and Arantay as they try to prevent a war between the vampires and shifters of London. Meanwhile, Evan is on his first mission with Emi, Bane and Sintain. Both must cont
Jean Claudia (Bookish Poetess)
The book was given to me by my friend and author, Will Collins, in exchange for an honest review. Really. Every time his new book comes out he never failed to contact me for a book review and I'm happy to oblige every single time.

“What is life if we can’t risk it now and again?”

Moonlight War - Act II started off with a brief memory of what happened in the Act I and I must say that it was such a great opening because I got into the book right there and then. I just took me a long time to finish t
Jamie
Moonlight War is one wild ride! When I had time to read I didn't want to stop. There is so much action and suspense throughout. It picks up where Act 1 left off and is exciting from beginning to end.

This one continues to follow our favorite realmers. Evan is on a mission with two of his not so favorite people. They must travel through multilpe realms to try and stop a demonic cult. Meanwhile Brooke and Arantay are sent on a mission to London. They are there to stop a war between the vampires and
Stephen Merritt
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the Realmer series. Once again another exciting well written story. Evan and Brooke, the Demon Spawn, continue with their first missions as Venators. Trying to keep their demon magic hidden and blocked since they are both scared of it and afraid of what everyone else will think of them. Their first missions are supposed to be relatively low risk but that certainly isn’t what they turn out to be. Dark Realmers, those who have turned to working with Demons, continue to work ...more
Carrie Vos
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you like fantasy/scifi then you will love these books! I have read all 3 and I went thru them as fast as I had time to read. I love the different characters and all of the descriptive species of good and bad that are in these books. As I said before I would love to see a movie of this as I think it would be a mixture of Avatar, Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones. As you read you can see all the different things described and I think it would just be wonderful to see it brought to a screen. ...more
Ailyn
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
The second act, and the third book for the Realmer's story. In this book, Evan is sent to stop a demonic cult, Brooke and Arantay had to stop a war between vampires and werevolves, Jed is still where is he was since the last book ( I think?)
Starting from where Act 1 ended, Moonlight War is back to back action with a lot of fighting and deliberation. You do have to start from the first Realmer's book to follow the story enough.
Julie Haiselden
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I reviewed this book on behalf of the Whispering Stories team. Please follow the link below.

I awarded this novel four stars.
Nurse
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Exciting

Exciting stuff. Eagerly waiting for the next book. . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mimi
Jun 16, 2018 rated it liked it
I was excited to read the next book in the Realmers series after enjoying the previous ones.

‘Moonlight War-Act 2’ picks up we’re act one finished. Brooke and Arantay are still in London on a mission to kill a mad werewolf. Evan is completing his first mission trying to recover a stone with Emi, Bane and Sintian. Jed, Joelle and Elijah have found themselves stuck in a enchanted painting when trying to rescue kidnapped Venators. As the story goes on there is lot of action with the characters find
Christopher Evins
Tom
Dec 11, 2017
Donte McNeal
Apr 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Moonlight War – Act II, picks up immediately after Act I, and I mean that literally. I had to go back and go over the last chapter of Act I to make sure I was all caught up and wasn’t mixing things up in my head. After that was all handled though, I was able to dive right back in the world of the Realmers Series, and I had forgotten how entertaining (and realistic) these characters were.

In Act II, we have Evan and Brooke on their first missions, which both take a turn for the worst, and Jed Joel
Gillian Cameron
Mar 02, 2018
Alaina
Mar 16, 2018

The Realmers (5 books)
  • A Darker Shade of Sorcery (The Realmers #1)
  • Moonlight War: Act I (The Realmers #2)
  • Angels and Elves: Act I (The Realmers #4)
  • Angels and Elves: Act II (The Realmers #5)