Start by marking “Revelations (Craving Crimson #1)” as Want to Read:
Revelations (Craving Crimson #1)

Revelations

(Craving Crimson #1)

Xavier is one of the only true Hunters left in New York. He doesn’t cave under the pressures of the newly appointed Government task force to eradicate the “problem” they had with Nosferatu’s feeding on the humans just like the others did. Xavier wasn’t fooled by their idea to “help” the Nosferatu blend in - he knew it was highly unlikely the bloodthirsty animals would curb ...more
Published May 6th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services (first published April 24th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Revelations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revelations

Start your review of Revelations (Craving Crimson #1)
Na
This was my blind date for June.
It wasn't a bad read, but for me it wasn't great either. I was totally detached from the characters and didn't feel any connection. It felt distant. The story itself was ok, but not thrilling and even though the ending was interesting enough, I feel no urge to continue this series.
I'm really sorry that this book was just not for me.
Terra Drynan-Werder
Jun 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Thank you to the Quirky Blind date for introducing me to this book. This isn't close to the normal genre of book that I would read and normally I don't finish a book like this, however this one was well written and I was able to connect with the characters so I kept reading. It was enjoyable even though I felt lost at times, again simply because this isn't my normal genre. I very well may read the next book just to find out what happens next in Xavier's journey.
Alicia
Jun 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Nope

This book just wasn't for me. The characters weren't relatable to me and the story was very fast paced and just jumped all over the place.
Mandy
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love paranormal book and this is a good one. It has everything you expect from this type of book, The Nosferatu were trying to take over, the Hunters were trying to stop them and the Solis were trying to keep the peace in their own way.
Alekxavier/Xavier was a hunter, it was his job to keep the streets free of Nosferatu. When he catches sight of Soliel, her follows her, he had to end her the way she had ended the lives of his brother and father, or so he believed but not everything he knew was
StinaA (Book Haven Book Blog)
Revelations, is my first book by this author. I liked the idea of the story, just not the author's writing style.
It contained too many inconsistent..and the author is switching between writing in presens and perfektum..which makes it harder to get into the story..

It is a fast-paced story, so fast that the story just jumps into a new scene without any explanations...

I didn't like the characters...I didn't think they where well developed and I just couldn't connect with them.
Wendy Ballard
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Just the absolute best story. Everything I like to read about and more. Such a great story I will read again and again. A keeper!!
Chrissy Seymour
Aug 11, 2017 rated it liked it
A good story but a little hard to follow.

I liked the story that was building in there. Unique and intriguing, it was just hard to keep up with the jumping. The characters had potential but I couldn't seem to keep with one long enough to form a bond.
Robyn Corcoran
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alekxavier or Xavier, Hunter of Nosferatu or vampires, truly does have many things revealed to him about his life, his family and what he has been led to believe. Soleil, a Nosferatu, who has helped his family of hunters is back to sort out things but more is going on that even she knew!

Sarcastic wit abounds alongside the drama and action. Mysterious happenings mix up the puzzle pieces making it more difficult to place them into the correct slots but one by one they slowly start to move into pla
Lee-anna Dunk
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Teri
Jul 09, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a hard book to review because there is so much stuff going on as Xavier seeks answers. Well he didn't have nearly as many questions in the beginning but as this fast paced read goes along and even ends there are more questions than answers and yes it does end on a cliffhanger. There are a ton of characters to keep track of which doesn't make it easy to follow and I love an action packed read. Did I enjoy the story, yes. Will I continue to read the series absolutely. I can't stop now whil ...more
Fleur
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
This book had me from the start and was gutted when I got to the end and what an ending at that!
Xavier has always been a hunter it is all he has known even if he didn't feel as if he really fitted in and when Soliel turns up after killing his brother and Father everything he thought he knew is no certain. There is just so much action, secrets, surprises and twists along with great characters and great pace of the story that there was no putting down this book. Now I just have to countdown to whe
TJ
Jun 28, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a surprisingly good read. I wasn't really expecting to enjoy the book as much as I did. I thought I'd grown out of vampire books as well, apparently not.

Revelations was straight up action. I loved the fact that the book was fast paced and I loved the mystery aspect of it.

Initially I did have a little difficulty getting into the book because there were so many characters. But yeah once you get into it, its a very engaging story.

I thought the story was different from what I've read and
Belinda Donaldson
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't know where to start with this review.

Kate is the Queen of dark and twisty romance and she does not disappoint with Revelations.

Xavier is a vampire hunter hell bent on revenge and eradication. Except one faithful night while out and about the rug is pulled out from underneath​his feet when everything he thought he knew was a lie.

Soleil holds the key to Xavier past, present and future but her past has come hunting her down.

This book has you on the edge of your seat from chapter one till it
Linda Romer
Sep 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews
Revelations by Kate Bonham

I enjoyed this fast paced read into the world of the Nosferatu and their hunters.
Xavier is a complex character wrought with emotion and my favorite, I would like to learn more about him. Soleil was amazingly strong and her story peaked my interest. The ending was great and I'm looking forward to continuing with this series.

I give Revelations 3 stars for its fast paced read with great characters.
I would recommend this book to paranormal fans.
Jacqualyn Enniss
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crazy amazing way to start a series i can't wait to read book 2!!
Carrie-anne Zurcher
Jun 05, 2018
Jun 17, 2018
Kitty Igaz
rated it did not like it
Jun 19, 2018
Dawn Dean
Oct 14, 2017
Kate Bonham
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nataly
Dawn Brockett
Jan 27, 2018
Colleen Scidmore
Apr 27, 2018

• Gabriel  ( The Wounded Sons #1)
  • Maxum & Lily: Rebel Guardians Next Generation
  • Pooh (The Devil's Angels MC #3)
  • Wreck & Ruin
  • Bastian
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Charlee's Choices : DreamCatchers MC
  • Dangerous Deeds: The Westport Mysteries. Lizzie. Book 1
  • Batta (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs #4)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Derek (Grim Sinners MC #5)
  • Grill ( The Wounded Sons #3)
  • Butt Ending (Big Stick, #2)
  • Dirty Swedish Player (Big Stick, #3)
  • Big Stick (Big Stick, #1)
  • Claimed (Trojans MC Book 10)
  • Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 3)
  • Shifted By Fate
Kate grew up in Western Sydney, Australia, hoping to one day have a pet dragon and castle to roam around in. Then the Khaleesi stole her life and she was forced to reinvent herself.

It was around the age of 15 when she really thought she could make it as a writer, and after course after course on different writing styles, she finally gulped down her fear and pursued independent publishing.

When sh

Craving Crimson (3 books)
  • Redemption (Craving Crimson #2)
  • Sacrifice (Craving Crimson #3)

News & Interviews