Start by marking “Loving Riley (Celebrity, #2)” as Want to Read:
Loving Riley (Celebrity, #2)

Loving Riley (Celebrity Series #2)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  156 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Who would you rather be after the director yells "Cut!"? Mr. Perfect personified… or the flawed man behind the mask?

To his fans, Ashe Hunter is the perfect man — the classically trained British actor taking Hollywood by storm with his devastating good looks and quiet charm. To his American girlfriend, Riley Eames, he is the man of her dreams come to life, perfect in every
Published April 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Loving Riley, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Riley

Karin
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the continuation of Ashe and Rileys story and even though this book is told in Ashes perspective as opposed to the first one I would of liked the dual POV.

Ashes career has been in overdrive since book 1 and initially meeting Riley and he's trying to find a balance between it and Riley. Poor Riley the hits kept coming and coming but Ashe was determined to let her know that she's not alone anymore and he will not only fight protect her from the drama but, he will fight right alongside her.
RoseyLovesBooks
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving Riley by Liz Durano is Book 2 of the Celebrity Series and a Celebrity Romance

Things have really come together for Ash ... he's with the woman he loves and his Hollywood star has really taken off. Ash's biggest worry is what to get his girlfriend Riley for Valentine's Day. Or so he thinks until a blast from the past threatens everything. Ash's ex-manager Collette has taken on Ash's ex-girlfriend Catriona as a client. Catriona wants Ash back, and she wants him to help her launch her career
Kat J
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the long awaited sequel to Loving Ashe; I was so excited to be able to read this that I spent my morning in bed forgetting that I had pets to feed and housework to do!

The book did not disappoint at all! I loved it from cover to cover.

In book 1 - Loving Ashe - it was focused on Riley's life and her finally growing up and coming to terms with the things that happened to her. This book picks up a few months after book 1 ends, and we see more of Ashe; where he is fighting his own demons. Adm
Crystal Wilke
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reading Loving Ashe must be read first. Loving Riley is book two, its continues Riley and Ashe's story but told in Ashe's point of view. Definitely alot of surprises, mystery and twist n turns. The conclusion to Riley and Ashe's story was great and I didn't want it to end. I loved their story. Although I can't wait for Gareth's story now.

Loved it! Can't wait for more of Liz's work.
Xantippi Leska
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily read an advance copy

Just wow!! After reading Loving Ashe, I couldn't wait to read Loving Riley and I wasn't disappointed! The story is captivating from the beginning and I finished reading it the same day I started it.
Christine Campbell
I am voluntarily reviewing this arc of this book. This was a continuation of loving ashe. This book showed their relationship and their issues that they worked on after they came up. The surprise that's told about about the nephew's is wow. It's good hard to put down
Valeen Robertson
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
I think I love Loving Riley even more than Loving Ashe! It's from Ashe's POV, which is a much-needed perspective since Loving Ashe was all Riley's POV. Ashe is worrying about what to do for Riley on Valentine's Day. The man is such a sweet, swoony guy that he just can't help but to fret about this momentous occasion. But, pretty soon he has a lot more to worry about than Valentine's Day. His past has come back to haunt him. A past that Riley doesn't know anything about. And when she finds out, A ...more
Pragati Chaudhari
For full review - Loving Riley on The Inked In Book Blog

ARC received in exchange of an honest review. The thoughts are my own and in no way biased.*

Let it be said that I am a complete Liz Durano fan and LOVE HER WORK. I’ve been following her work since she was on Wattpad and I am so happy that she’s making a name for herself in the published world too, because frankly, if you’re a romance fan, you absolutely need to read Liz’s books. There’s no two ways about it.

In the sequel to Loving Ashe, thi
Jennifer Shiels
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a great book and ending of Riley and Ashe's story. They have their love and trying to build a life together. But now Ashe's ex-girlfriend wants him to help her succeed in Hollywood. Catriona and Ashe were in a 5 year relationship but it's been about five years since they last saw one another. She believes she took him from a nobody and helped him become today's Hollywood It Man.

Riley dealt with learning about a number of betrayals from the people she trusted and loved. She's learning t
GONZA
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebk
The first one was way better, in this one Riley complete disability in making decision and stick to it was almost painful to me. The whole book was about saying something and, after five pages, going in the complete opposite direction, plus their dialogues where not funny anymore, it seemed like the author had to write this book but was not into it, but this is just my opinion.

Il primo libro di questa serie era decisamente migliore, in questo secondo volume, la completa incapacità di Riley di pr
Fiona Leung
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loving Riley follows on from Loving Ashe. This book is mostly written from Ashe's POV. Ashe and Riley are happily in love but Ashe's past has come to haunt him. It was shocking to everyone but especially to Riley. Ashe should have come clean about his past when he had the chance.

A lot is at stake for Ashe and he's decided to come face to face with his past to try and put a stop to it. Not only has Ashe's past reappeared in his life, Riley has been finding out more and more about herself and her
Juliana Ignácio
Another great story in The Celebrity Series.
Again we were able to follow Riley and Ashe's life. After all the events of the first book, Riley is focused on her work and her relationship with Ashe, and finding out who she really is, but Ashe's past reappears to put some doubts in everyone's heads, including Riley's.
When some secrets are revealed, will love be able to overcome everything?
I loved the story and the unfolding of all events. The twists surprised me a lot, but it was great to read abou
Jenn (YeahOrNeighReviews)
Loving Riley is book 2 in the Celebrity Series. I definitely recommend reading Loving Ashe first, so you can fully appreciate their journey, and the twists that come in to play. Ashe is reunited with a blast from his past, leading to plot twists and suspense. I loved this one even more than the first and highly recommend this journey. Warning: be prepared to read in one sitting, from start to finish, I couldn't put them down.
Hengy Etebar
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loving Riley

Amazing, wonderful, beautiful and an awesome and an amazing read. Couldn't put the book down and now I can't wait to get my hands on Gareth's book.

Thanks Liz for an amazing and a wonderful read.

Henry Etebar
reneeNaDaBomb
Feb 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: sexy-alpha-hero
Riley Eames' dad has problems. He is an alcoholic, verbally abusive and still places the blame on her for her mom's death as a result of a house fire. Riley was 10 years old at that time. Mom had MS and was wheelchair bound too. But Mom also left many secrets that begin to unravel upon her death. Will Riley be able to handle it or will Ashe Hunter become her everything now that the truth is unfurled. Reality bites!
SouthernAngel
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This sequel did not disappoint, it's sexy and steamy with lots of drama.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Carrieo
Sarah Peña
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 1/2
Jo Phillips
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really didn't want to put this book down once I'd started. So much pressure on this couple , I really didn't know how it was going to end. I could of slapped Ashe at times. Lol. Another good read ,well done Liz.
Avid
Feb 12, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Decent read, but could easily trigger some people. One disturbing scene - not where the characters are participants, but where they walk into a bad situation. This novel is written from Ashe's perspective. It's not quite as good as Loving Ashe - some distracting editing errors and a little less development of the characters -but still a decent read. there's some BDSM in the novel that is more about Ashe's past than him and Riley, but it could be a trigger for some people. I thought it was handle ...more
Linda
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this sequel to Loving Ashe! It's a compelling continuation of Ashe's and Riley's love story full of twists and mysteries that drive the story on to a satisfying HEA. Riley revealed her past mistakes to Ashe in Loving Ashe and thought that Ashe was perfect. Well, he is more than just the handsome son of a Yorkshire farmer turned star of stage and screen. How the couple attempt to deal with his salacious past is, however, only part of this page-turner. Someone is out to ruin the couple's hap ...more
Louise Waterfield
Ysabel
Jul 11, 2017
Cherry
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the story and as always I loved the characters in it. In 'Loving Ashe' we met Ashe and Riley for the first time and they caught my heart, they were so real and I could relate to the insecurities and the doubts that Riley went through.
It was a roller-coaster ride with them from meeting Ashe, getting over Gareth to finding out that the triplets belonged to him and through it all Ashe was the rock that Riley leaned and needed at times while growing out from under Paige and becoming indepen
Angela Wilkes parkinson
Jun 15, 2017
Maria Getsova
Nov 15, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Celebrity Series (2 books)
  • Loving Ashe (Celebrity Series, #1)