Start by marking “Signed, SEALed, Delivered: Book one Trident Brotherhood Series” as Want to Read:
Signed, SEALed, Delivered: Book one Trident Brotherhood Series

Signed, SEALed, Delivered: Book one Trident Brotherhood Series

A SEAL on a mission. A woman dealing with her family's high expectations. A modern-day romance for the ages.

Lieutenant Zach Michaels is in the middle of the Korengal Valley. On the eve of a new mission, he receives a desperate letter from a young woman. After he discovers the letter belongs to another soldier, he takes on a new mission; making sure it finds it’s intended
Published February 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Signed, SEALed, Delivered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Signed, SEALed, Delivered

Linda Carlson
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book!

Georgia in the deep South has it’s customs and its own way of how life is lived and how one conducts themselves. Kennedy is a proper young lady raised to mind her manners and show respect at all times. Her teacher is her mother, a very cold, unloving, arrogant paragon of all things sophisticated, proper and wealthy. She isn’t a very nice person. At all. Nothing Kennedy does is ever good enough or done right.

Kennedy’s father allowed her to go against her moth
Terri
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cayce is one of my favorite authors. Have read almost all her books. She never fails to come through with my expectations of her writing! This book goes through quite a bit….war, death, some angst, serial killer, hateful and borderline abusive parents, redemption from other parents and finally true love. There are secondary characters, that based on what I further read; more books to come!!!

The book starts out in a war zone, so you have to wonder how this will transpire into a romanc
Donna
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Signed, SEALed, Delivered is the first in a series and has a really sweet romance set in amongst some of lifes ugliest situations. Kennedy Forrester is the smart girl with a heart of gold and an overbearing mother. Zach Michaels is the guy who ended up a SEAL to show up his NFL linebacker brother. They have both been exposed to the uglier side of life but their love story is incredibly sweet. This is the first book I’ve read by this author but I can assure you it won’t be my last. I really enjoy ...more
Dianna Wheeler
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed and ARC of this book for an honest review. Fate has a funny way of throwing two people together. Kennedy, a daughter of a controlling social climber, and Zack, an seal just out of the military. Kennedy is trying to strike out on her own. Zack is a 1/2 owner of a tattoo shop. Things always get in the way. You need to read the book to find out. Great read.
BP34
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book one in the Trident Brotherhood series and is a military romance that starts out in a war zone. It's the story of Zach a Navy seal and Kennedy, the daughter of a social climbing controlling mother. Fate intervened and they meet because of a mix-up. A special love grows between the two. A great story that is hard to put down. Well written and heartwarming with great characters.
Jenn (YeahOrNeighReviews)
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-arc
Zach Michaels comes across a letter from Kennedy Forrester by mistake and from there, the relationship between SEAL and civilian starts as friends, but slowly develops into more. Through letters, they learn more about each other, and the other aspects of their lives start to intertwine in the process. A cute, adventurous love story and a great beginning to the Trident Brotherhood series!
Juliana Ignácio
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book by Cayce Poponea that I read and I simply loved it.
I loved the way love was approached in this book. Love began through letters, and when Zach and Kennedy have to face real life, things get really interesting.
I really loved the characters and the story is very well written.
I highly recommend the reading.
I received a copy of this book and voluntarily reviewed it.
Elizabeth Simonton
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reading about the love between Zack and Kennedy is heartwarming. You can't help but root for this couple. With familial obligations on her part and the need to protect on his, you never know what could be in store for this pair. Fighting through it together makes this a true love story.
Jennifer Bolden
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

This was such a joy too read. I really enjoyed this so much. I've been trying to get other friends reading this book, and others you've written. I can't wait to read the next book in the series and see where these two go from here.
Wendy Porter
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic read that will have you on the edge of your seat. Zack and Kennedy's story and what each one goes through. Zach and his team go through so much together and are like brothers and work so well together. This is an amazing read I can't wait to read more.
Pat
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this book has such a great plot that it hooked me from the very first page and kept me captive until the turn of the very last page! I look forward to reading more from this author!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Sherry Westendorf
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very controlling family, a desperate girl wanting to get out from under it meets a military man over the internet and they develop a relationship. This is well written and enjoyable. I recommend it. I was given a review copy and voluntarily review it.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review to come
Kage Dorrell
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a great book love the characters and the storyline!!!
Tracy Fritts
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wondering story

I enjoyed reading about Zach and Kennedy and how they met and it kept my interest. I look forward to reading book two.
Dawn
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVE,HONOR,SACRAFICE

I'm a sucker when it comes to any story that revolves around military aspects. We have Zach who is a Navy Seal and is overseas doing what seals do, and we have Kennedy who is looking for her place in the world. Their story is very unique, and if it wasn't for a major mix up they may have never crossed paths. I'm looking forward to reading the other books in the series.
Lara
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I always like an alpha hero with the romantic side. This is the first book in this series but looks like it's related to another I have not yet read. I thought it was a solid, well written story and will read more in this series as I'm now curious about the additional team members.
Sherri
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great romance and I look forward to reading more of the Trident Brotherhood
Dawn Foster
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cayce has done it again! Another winner! I thoroughly enjoyed reading book one of this series, and following Kennedy and Zach's story. I am truly looking forward to the other books in the series.
Ashlee Johnson
Mar 11, 2018
Shelly's Book Corner
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: beth-s-reviews
Love reading Military stories and I was pleasantly surprised. First time reading anything from Cayce Poponea and I want more. Signed, SEALed, Delivered opens the book to Seals, brotherhood and family.

Protect, Honor, Sacrifice, and Defend. It all starts with Zach receiving a letter from Afghanistan while on a Seal mission. The letter turned out to be scam. But then being the man that he was, he wanted to inform the woman who sent it.

Kennedy is a straight laced, follow rules and didn't want to d
Patricia Ruple
Nov 30, 2018
Danah Anderson
Jul 16, 2017
Cayce Poponea currently resides in Southern Georgia, with her three dogs and a wonderful husband. A true romantic at heart, she writes the type of fiction she loves to read. When she isn't setting behind her computer screen, creating yet another heart-stopping, page-turning novel. You can find her enjoying down time with her family.