Start by marking “A Christmas Worth Billions (Silver Script #2)” as Want to Read:
A Christmas Worth Billions (Silver Script #2)

A Christmas Worth Billions

(Silver Script #2)

The only thing Lily wants is for her children to have a nice warm home, and to make sure her family’s diner survives. When handsome billionaire David walks in and leaves a rather generous tip, he not only helps her little family, he also gives her something she hasn’t had for a long time—hope.

After the loss of his beloved wife, David moves to a small town in New York, ho
Published December 19th 2016 by Dragons & Fairy Tales Press

To ask other readers questions about A Christmas Worth Billions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Christmas Worth Billions

Start your review of A Christmas Worth Billions (Silver Script #2)
Kristen
This was a cute read, I was really frustrated with Lily, she had everything handed to her on a platter in a nice package called David and she was too blind to see it.

But of course it all ended well.

Moral Note: Can't remember anything bad.
Wendy
Nov 14, 2018 rated it liked it
I'm giving it 3 stars because it's Christmas themed and I really liked David and Lily's 2 kids. However, Lily was very questionable to me. Her kids would go hungry because she didn't have money to buy groceries for her house yet she owned a diner. How much would it have cost to feed 2 little kids a breakfast and dinner at the diner so they wouldn't be hungry? I'm sure you had leftovers from the days specials and how much is toast and an egg? That sort of ticked me off a bit.

Also, when you have
Jacqueline Driggers
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book isn't Christmassy, it's depressing. Yeah, I know, real life and that stuff happens and all ..... but, ........ I read books to get away from all that stuff. The book starts out with the guy moaning and crushingly sad because his wife is gone. And the mom is just plain stupid! She's lets her kids sleep in the cold and doesn't accept help the church would give because, "she wants to show she can do it on her own". I mean, how stupid a character can you get?!!?

Let me tell you, when you're
Tamera Westhoff
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet Christmas Romance

So sweet! I love stories where the mom is doing her best to provide for her kids! She really wanted to do it all herself, but had to learn to accept help. It's hard, but worth it! Fantastic story!
Kathy Jo
Cute, quick read. There were parts I liked and other parts that were just okay. The ending was a bit too rushed. I had a hard time believing Lily had such a quick change of heart. Wish it was just a little bit longer...
Texas
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Silver Script Series:
Silver Script Set Books 1 – 7: Interesting. Heartwarming. Fun to read. Perfect with a cuppa. All the stories involve employees of the Silver Script, an advertising agency, with a gamut of friends and clients. The TOC needs editing: book titles are missing, but the links work correctly.

Texas
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Ring of Truth #1 – I love this book! Ms. Hardy always writes a heartwarming story that keeps the reader captivated. There’s a romance in the works, suspense and plenty of humor. An innocent romance without the Holl
Jackie's Bookbytes
Nov 08, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked how it all ends on a happy note but honestly, it was too little too late. Much too late and oh, so predictable.
First of all, I don't know what attracted a millionaire to what appears to be a poor single mother struggling to provide for her two children. I cannot relate to being a billionaire. She was very stubborn to think she could handle it all by herself. Child Welfare would have had a field day if they knew her kids were getting sick because it was so cold in their house due to no el
Vibliophile
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it

A sweet Christmas-y reluctant cinderella romance. It's pretty much insta-love, but it's still reasonably well done.

There is some validity to other reviewers complaints about Lily. Her determination to be independent & self-sufficient reaches levels of irrational at times. Her wake up call really should have been her illness collapse that could have left her children orphans.

I am puzzled by the reviews that give all their sympathy to David's traumatic widowed status, but have little t
Jennifer Robb
Jan 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommended to Jennifer by: Amazon
The meaning of the title didn't make sense to me until the end--and I think it is a double meaning--both literal and symbolic by that point.

Like other reviewers, I did wonder a bit at Lily's struggles--owning a diner should have provided food options--and if the diner is heated and your house is not, why are you not staying at the diner? The kids could be in the office. There are bathrooms, food, running water, etc. Better than letting your kids be cold. Better than letting your pride stand in t
Nina Derr
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I know this book is set during Christmas time but it's not the kind that will put you in a Christmas-y mood. I still thought it was a pretty story. I know some of the reviews say it was depressing but it wasn't for me. It just goes to show you that Christmas isn't exactly merry for everyone and people have stuff that they go through. In this case, David is having to spend Christmas alone after losing his wife in an accident and Lily is trying to keep her diner open and her house warm even though ...more
Cynthia
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Crying

This is such a beautiful story of starting over and letting people in. Lily was trying to keep her diner running a raise her two children but it was not easy. The debts kept piling up and she was skimping on everything at home to keep the business running. David was getting over the death of his wife and running his business. He moved out of the city to avoid reporters. But he met Lily and her children and fell hard.
vicki zimmerman
Dec 31, 2018 rated it did not like it
Not great

I read to the 85% point, before I gave up. You’d think, by that point, I would be too invested in a story to just walk away. Not so, here. It just went on and on, going nowhere.
Then we get to the wife, killed in a car accident, fleeing paparazzi. Where have I heard that before?
Desperately needs an editor. A little chemistry between the H and h wouldn’t hurt anything, either. All in all, not a favorite, and one I’m not likely to recommend.
Anne Wingate
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Christmas Spirit

Does not come in a bottle, as some people think. It comes from and in the heart.
In this heart-warming novel, two injured souls find each other and make things right for others as well as themselves.
Recommended for all who love Christmas, children, and true love.
Lucille M.
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

I highly recommend this book, it was very exciting from beginning to end. Not disappointing me, making making each page more interesting. With God’s love, a very happy ending for all,
A must read,
Gale
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming....

A very sweet story that will warm your heart and make you believe in the season. The book will really hit home especially if you have ever gone thru trials personally. Wonderful read, any time of year.
Missy
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good clean heartwarming story

This is the first book I have read by this author. It was a very clean loving second chance at love story and it was good. If you just want a heartwarming sweet read this is it. As always....Enjoy.
Linda J Dungan
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Wow , that will really make Christmas stand out . So many don't know the meaning anymore . Everything is so commercial.
Donna Campbell
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great Christmas story

This was a great Christmas story about not only learning to give, but being able to receive. This was a really sweet, clean romance.
Catherine Geist
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This is a great Christmas story.It brings the real meaning of Chriatmas out. It is a little sad,but so loving. Definitely a 5 star.
connie  Craddock
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Happily ever after

I love a good happily ever after especially in a Christmas setting! Loved this sweet romance. Sometimes we need to be on the receiving end of others generosity.
Huanne Woodward
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Christmas romance

A sweet Christmas time story about dealing with grief and finding love again and a ready made family. Also allowing pride to not prohibit help
Karen
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story.

Content: clean
Ashley Lavering
Jan 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute

It was cute. I enjoyed the characters but the love story seemed to fall into place too easily. Other than that I enjoyed the clean romance.
Teya Teya
Aug 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really cute, sweet Christmas story that touches you any time of year. A great chaste love story of forgiveness and letting go of pride. To see answers to prayers right in front of you. Well done!
Patricia
Rating 2.5. This was shown on Amazon (but not goodreads) as book 2 in the Silver Script series. Of course, this is also in the Countdown to Christmas series. This was a nice novella-length love story.
Rachelle Bishop
Dec 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely brilliant

First time reading this Author and I can honestly say I will be reading more by her! This story was sweet and full of emotion full of real life struggles and real life love. I was very touched and captivated by this read I truly enjoyed reading this book
Susan Juchartz
Sep 14, 2018
Christi
Apr 25, 2018
Mary Gutierrez
Nov 08, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• A Marriage of Anything But Convenience (The Billionaire Club #1)
  • The Blacksmith's Bride: A Brides of Golden Valley Story (The Brides of Birch Creek Book 1)
  • Her Cowboy Billionaire Best Friend (Christmas in Coral Canyon, #1)
  • Sealed with a Kiss (Emerald Lake Billionaires #1)
  • Marry Me At Dawn (Romano Family Book 6)
  • Falling for You (Sapphire Bay, #1)
  • One Perfect Day (Romeo Family Romance #1)
  • The Billionaire's Marriage Bargain (Clean Billionaire Fake Marriage Romance Series Book 1)
  • Runaway Tide (Sea Glass Inn #2)
  • The Billionaire Bachelor (A Second Chance for the Rich and Famous #1)
  • The Cowboy's Secret Bride (Turners vs Coopers of Chance Creek, #1)
  • Her Billionaire Inventor (Dexington Medical Billionaire Romance, #1)
  • The Owner's Secret (Secret Billionaire Romance #4)
  • The Billionaire Doctor: A Clean Romance (The Billionaires of Gramercy Book 2)
  • Dinner with a Prince  (The Princes of New Sargasso #1)
  • The Marquess Meets His Match
  • Choosing Happily Ever After
  • Engaging Mr. Darcy (An Austen Inspired Romantic Comedy)
Jaclyn is an Idaho farm girl who grew up loving to read. She developed a love for writing as a senior in high school, when her dad jokingly said she was the next Dr. Seuss (not even close, but very sweet). She met her husband, Steve, at BYU, and they have six happy, crazy children who encourage her to keep writing. After owning a bookstore and running away to have adventures in Australia, they set ...more

Silver Script (7 books)
  • Ring of Truth (Silver Script #1)
  • Fashioned for Love (Silver Script #3)
  • Change in Harmony (Silver Script #4)
  • Another Chance for Love (Silver Script #5)
  • Love in Return (Silver Script, #6)
  • Waves of Hope (A Silver Script #7)

News & Interviews