Start by marking “D.Gray-man, Volume 11” as Want to Read:
D.Gray-man, Volume 11

D.Gray-man, Volume 11

(D.Gray-man #11)

Fight to the Debt:

With Allen Walker once more in their ranks, the Exorcists soldier into the fabled Ark of Noah. In almost no time they encounter opposition in the form of two young Noah possessing startling powers. The Noah, however, seem less interested in the grand plans of the Millennium Earl than in collecting payment on yet another mountain of debt accrued by Allen's

Published November 4th 2008 by VIZ Media LLC (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about D.Gray-man, Volume 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about D.Gray-man, Volume 11

gabi
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG. WHY?!
Michelle (Crazy Cat Lady)
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Original Review:

Volume 11 in the D.Gray-man series, where things continue to go to hell in a handbasket. Two (view spoiler) by the time this installment is over. Stuff's starting to get serious up in here. Recommended.

2nd read through

OK, for some reason, I just didn't think this volume was as awesome as I thought it was the first time; but it's stil
pnutbutterprincess
Oct 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Time is running out for Allen and the other exorcists. They meet Jasdevi, a pair of Noah who are fast, strong, and hard to predict. Arystar decides to fight them, and let the others escape, but will these Noah be a match even for him?
Eva Domínguez
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! Por qué!?!?!?! Aquí muere hasta el apuntador :'(
Leigh Louise
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Poor Krory/Crowly!

First it was Kanda, then it was Crowly. I knew this was coming considering I have watched the series, but still. Doesn't make it anymore exciting to know the characters fate for this particular section of the story.

Major difference between the series and the books - the whole Jasdevi/Jasdebi toying with Allen in the corrider before they got to the records room. That was sooo funny in the series, I actually thought it may have been apart of the Manga too, but it turns out, strai
Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~
That cliffhanger ending though!
*shock wears off*
That cliffhanger ending though... no, NO!!!

Warning, super spoilery review* following, so read at your own risk! *a few comments/my two cents
Kirsten Simkiss
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
In this volume, the team faces Jasdero and Debito who use materialization magic to bring their combined thoughts to life. Through a series of stalling tactics, Crowley stays behind to deal with Jasdebi and, ultimately, seems to have failed. Allen seems pretty sure that everyone can get out okay, but I suppose we'll have to see. A good story arc, but as usual they're spending way more time on fighting than on important story details.
Scott Lee
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
The exorcists, still seeking a way out of the imploding arc, encounter Josdevi as their next obstacle. Just as before, after a period of collective battle, the majority of the group moves on, leaving one of their number to continue battling the current enemy. Krory ends up being that one this time around. The fight appears over by the end of the volume, but the preview for Vol. 12 indicates that it isn't over yet.
Alyssa
Jul 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Hnn... I didn't enjoy how Jasdevi-focused this volume was.
Lauren
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This volume has made me love Krory so much more (if that was possible). Why is he so underappreciated and often forgotten by the fandom 3
Dony Grayman
Jun 29, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ed-arg, decto
Edición argentina, tomo 11.
Mehsi
And a new opponent appears, and I was bored out of my mind. :| There were a few good parts, also some funny parts, but I was mostly just hoping the battle would be over soon, but of course not. :(
Bbabri
Sep 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Nos ez az a rész,amit szívesen kihagytam volna.
Unalmas volt.
Kandáról nem derül ki,hogy túl élte-e.Nagy hiba!
A csapat egy újabb szobába kerül,ahol két Noe várja őket.Az ikrek.Jasdebi.
Nem kedveltem meg meg őket igazán.Irritáltak.Túl trágárak voltak.
És az egész kötetben csap verik Allen-éket.
Az jutott eszembe,amikor olvastam,hogy ez már túl irracionális.Hogy a Noe-k és a Gróf ennyire erős legyen.
És hány ördögűző van?Összesen kilenc.Ez már túlzás.
Crowley hátra maradt hogy a többiek kijussanak a szob
Rena
Nov 29, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, series
If I have yet to say it, I will say it now. Crowley scares me, or at least, he used to scare me. Now he simply terrifies me. When he is in the fighting zone, there seems to be nothing that can stop him. Not even death... *shudders* The innocence can be a terrifying weapon when used in desperate measures. Just keep moving forward guys because looking back is a little disheartening.
Pixie P
Jun 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wish Hoshino-sensei would take the time to develop Crowley as a character, since I find the glimpses we get of him interesting but I don't feel a connection to him like I do with some other characters. Jasdebi is (are?) a cool character(s), and I love the detailing Hoshino has put on the hair and clothes, etc. It would have been awesome to get some sort of breakdown as to its/their ability(ies).
Amy
Aug 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads, manga, shonen
Okay, I think Kanda is the stereotypical cool guy in the manga, I always love cool guys with swords(looking at you, Zoro!!). But he is just plain boring, this time the fight between Crowley and Jasdero is much more fun. Maybe the villain was funny and Crowley had grown so much, I almost couldn't recognise him, what a fight! 4 stars!
Hannah
Sep 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gn
This volume contains some of the best combat I've ever seen in the graphic novel format, period. The writing in this series is just superb, with relatable and fleshed out villains and "good guys" whose true goodness is debatable. Hoshino's art is extremely detailed and frankly beautiful to look at.
Batsap
Jan 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Dawww, Jasdevi, you are my favourite noahs, after Road of course. Those two crazy kids!
Really enjoyed this volume, it had some awesome Krory action, Road was in it and Jasdero and David are just so much fun.
Jasmine Rose
Apr 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hoshino does an awesome job with the Noah as villains. I don't really care one way or another about the Earl, but there's something about all the Noah that makes me hope they'll stick around.

I like the relationship Jasdevi have with each other. It's fun to watch.
Rachael
Poor Arystar :( -still sad about Kanda too :(
Emma Adams
I'm pretty sure I refused to read this volume for a while after the ending of the last one, but I'm sure glad I did. Love the fight with Jasdevi, and Cross's debt = win. Ha!
Samantha wickedshizuku Tolleson
Sep 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Samantha wickedshizuku by: previous volumes
This volume starts off with Chapters 98-107.

I'll write more when my editing mode hits.
Happy Readings!
Fly my Pretties! Fly!
Christina
Feb 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, favorites
This was good but the art just gets harder to understand and they are making some parts too hard too see. It pains me to read it like this. i know they can do better.
La Revistería Comics
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, ed-arg
Sangriento décimo tercer tomo de la saga alquimimaldita de la flaca Hoshino.
Joy
Feb 14, 2010 rated it it was ok
The current sequence of fights between individual exorcist and the Noah are fairly predictable and a little boring. The story itself remains pretty much in a holding pattern here.
Debora M | Nasreen
11/03/2012
riletto 03/01/2017
Carrie
Apr 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
My favourite fight so far with Jasdevi and Krory ;_;
Fugo Feedback
Después de un tomo aburrido e inentendible llega otro apenas más entendible pero bastante más divertido.
Patty
Sep 14, 2008 rated it really liked it
I can't believe they're really killing off main characters! Or are they? This series always keeps me guessing!
Olivia
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
KRORYKINS OMG
JFC JASDEVI WTF

• Black Cat, Volume 20
  • 07 Ghost, Volume 06
  • Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, Vol. 2
  • Pandora Hearts, Volume 7
  • ソウルイーター 8 [Sōru Ītā 8] (Soul Eater, #8)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 12 (D.N.Angel, #12)
  • Blue Exorcist, Vol. 6
星野 桂

Katsura Hoshino ((星野 桂 Hoshino Katsura) was born on April 21, 1980, in Shiga Prefecture, Japan, as the younger of fraternal twin girls and the second of three children. She drew her first manga at twenty-one. In 1998, Hoshino moved to Tokyo. She dreamed of bringing her mother to the city and was able to in 2006.

She made her debut with her comics in July 2003 with the publication of her first m

D.Gray-man (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. #1 (D.Gray-man, #1)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. #2 (D.Gray-man, #2)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. #3 (D.Gray-man, #3)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. #4 (D.Gray-man, #4)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. #5 (D.Gray-man, #5)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. #6 (D.Gray-man, #6)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 7 (D.Gray-man, #7)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 8 (D.Gray-man, #8)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 9 (D.Gray-man, #9)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 10 (D.Gray-man, #10)
“They're butterflies because...well, he thought it was cool. They eat humans.” 31 likes
“I'm Allen Walker!"
My life....is over...I'm going to die....”
12 likes