Start by marking “Whispers In The Wind” as Want to Read:
Whispers In The Wind

Whispers In The Wind

4.72  ·  Rating details ·  18 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
I was in love with Drayton Clay.

Dray was my everything, the boy that grew into an amazing man.

The day that he proposed to me, was not only the most wonderful day of my life but the most tragic as well. I died that night with him.

Maison Keller walked into my life and flipped it on its axis. He didn’t teach me how to live, but he showed me that there was more to live for.
Published March 1st 2017 by S. M. Stryker

To ask other readers questions about Whispers In The Wind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whispers In The Wind

BFDU
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Review by Kylie from Bloggers From Down Under **

When it comes to reading books, I'm a sucker for a good old love story mixed with just the right amount of mystery. It's fair to say that I may have just stumbled upon the perfect book.

Callie and Drayton are high school sweethearts destined to spend the rest of their lives together. But that is torn away from them one fateful night.

Learning to love again was never on the cards for Callie, but when her new client Maison enters her life, love coul
Phylis Carpenter
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One you start this book you will be captivated from the beginning to the end. I just could not put it down. The book had twists and turns and kept you hanging on the edge of your seat wondering what would happen next.

This is one of those books that if you write too much you might give some important things away so let me just tell you this. The characters in the book come to life and they seem so real. Callie is a tough and amazing woman who has been dealt some really tough blows in her life but
Kathryn Synoracki
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautiful story, well written and from the heart! This book covers, young love, tragedy, sacrifice, healing, beginning again and forever love! The characters in this book are so well rounded that you feel their pain and happiness! The end may be a surprise to many, but I knew this was the only way it could end! I highly recommend this book!
Jane Elizabeth
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Whispers in the Wind is absolutely an amazing story.
Callie is a high school freshman, and a nerdy book worm. She wants to go to college, but needs a scholarship to manage it.
Drayton , even as a freshman, was athletically built and gorgeous. He was the quarterback of their winning foot ball team, and was basically allowed to skate through every class without studying, until Callie motivated him to do better. Drayton and Callie were best friends, and more, through their high school years, and cco
Paula Genereau
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I was sad for Callie that she lost someone she loved so soon. It has been a few years after that she meets Maison Keller. They become business partners and soon began dating and get engaged. There's something that happens and it sends her running. That's when she meets Kai. He's what she's been missing in life There are secrets and things that happen but which one does she choose?

Loved this book it's amazing
Angela
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Like all books from S.M Stryker, I could not put it down! The roller coaster of emotions she takes you on is what I love in books. I had tears streaming down my face before chapter 5. There were several twists that I did not expect and I found a smile on my face or once again tears streaming down. I am so excited for the 2nd book in this series. If you have not read any books from S.M Stryker yet, you are definitely missing out!!!!!
Theresa Stallone
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I started this book, I was engrossed on page 1 until the last word of the last sentence of the last paragraph.
Callie and Drayton were best friends who fell in love and had plans for the future
Their world was perfect until the car accident that changed everything for Callie. What follows is a perfectly written story of finding yourself. No, it's not a cakewalk for Callie, but neither is life. From then Kai,Callie starts to find herself after heartbreak and terrible events. I stayed up late
Sandra Loves Reading
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I hadn't read anything by S.M. Stryker in the past, but that's about to change after reading this great book.
What starts of as a sweet romance, turns into a plot with twists and turns and so many unexpected moments of mirth, drama, sorrow and love, that it made my day! I really enjoyed it!
Bookaholic And
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Whispers In The Wind is an ugly cry, unforgettable story. Are you ready for it?

Callie Bailey is one of the most strongest woman you will read about. Not only has she faced so much love and pain yet she continues facing her everyday challenges. Once you read her story you will see the level of love and suffering she has faced. But don't worry you will love her and will love this story as well.

Once again Ms. Stryker has delivered an exceptional book with so much love, passion, loyalty and respect.
Heather B
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Whispers in the Wind, by S.M. Stryker, is the first of two books in the Then There Was You series. This is an amazingly written story. It's one of those stories that will take you on an emotional ride as you learn about the characters, and relate to their experiences as you progress through the book. The path is not straight forward, but with many twists & turns interwoven throughout. Life needs to be lived if you can decide the direction you want to pursue. Well written with engaging charac ...more
Leanna Wallace
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Please hold on tight as this is definitely an emotional rollercoaster, a GREAT one, well worth the ride! This story was beautiful, real, raw, and captivating. I did not want to stop reading to cook dinner so I didn't haha. I cried throughout by his story. I really enjoyed Callie, the book nerd's story with Dray. She was very good for him and exactly what he needed.

I highly recommend this book and author.
Lori Hammons
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story is amazing and incredible. Dray and Callie have grown to love each other since they met as teenagers. Tragedy strikes the day the get engaged and life continues. With some intriguing twists and turns. Can Callie continue without Dray? In the long run, does she have to? This story took me through the emotional wringer. I loved it!
Myra Espino
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A must read book that will make you fall in love, cry and fall in love again!!! This is one of my favorite books of S.M. Stryker.

Note: You need to have some tissues before reading this!!!!

**Full review to come**
S.M. Stryker
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mariela
Romi
Jul 05, 2017
AcuarelasLiterarias
Aug 16, 2017
As an Amazon Bestselling author, SM Stryker writes stories that are deeply emotional with subjects that lean toward the taboo, subjects she learned about as a child then later as a teen and young adult. She has always believed that things happen for a reason, so that is how she writes. Her books are filled with raw emotion and grit, showing the reader they can survive all things.

Outside of writing
More about S.M. Stryker...