Start by marking “I Fell from Earth and Slipped Through the Cracks and Other Stories” as Want to Read:
I Fell from Earth and Slipped Through the Cracks and Other Stories

I Fell from Earth and Slipped Through the Cracks and Other Stories

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Robert Mundy explores themes of loss and control, as well as the secrets we keep from each other, in this collection of short stories. Focusing on relationships--within families or between strangers--Mundy's writing reveals our essential loneliness and the shallowness of our perceived intimacy.
Paperback
Published January 30th 2017 by Infusionmedia

Be the first to ask a question about I Fell from Earth and Slipped Through the Cracks and Other Stories

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of I Fell from Earth and Slipped Through the Cracks and Other Stories
Maryl
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love how this author takes small slices of life - people who run a yellow light when they know someone is trying to follow them to a destination, for example - and let that glimpse speak to the truth of a person's character. Short story readers - don't pass this one up.
Valerie Doherty
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short stories- I enjoyed these so much.
Niccole