Start by marking “They Walked with Jesus” as Want to Read:
They Walked with Jesus

They Walked with Jesus (The Life and Times of Jesus #2)

4.51  ·  Rating details ·  235 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
The sequel to JESUS AND THE ESSENES, written by a past-life regression therapist, in which she describes the experiences of two of her clients who, she claims, had met Jesus in previous lives.
Published May 30th 2011 by Ozark Mountain Publishing (first published October 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about They Walked with Jesus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about They Walked with Jesus

Iona  Stewart
Jul 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
In this book Cannon describes her regressions of two subjects to past lives where they knew Jesus.

First, Mary is regressed to a life as Abigail, who serves at the Temple in Jerusalem, playing with and teaching children. Here she meets Jesus (though not aware of his identity), and provides us with a moving description of him. He has white light all around him and has an overwhelming depth of understanding in his eyes. They had "no end to them. They just went straight on - straight on inside". Jes
Book Seeker
Apr 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I think it was better than the first book. This was touching. I felt a personal connection with Jesus. A few times I had to put the book down and soak it in for a while.
L'aura
Mar 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hypnosis-history
I found the subject matter just mesmerizing! I was totally impressed with the wealth of information that comes forth; as the author, who is a talented past life regressionist, retrieves the story about "The Nazarene" from the subconscious of a present-day Jewish girl who has no real conscious knowledge of the Christian faith. However, it is revealed under hypnosis, that not only she has extensive knowledge of architecture and historical details of the time, she reveals other detailed information ...more
Lisa King
Mar 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: enjoyed-it
Dolores Cannon is a hypno-regressionist and it is clear that she has a passion for her work. What you learn from the transcripts from her sessions with two people is inspiring to say the least. Highly recommended for this fact.

Keep in mind that Dolores is not a writer and is doing her best to recount the details of her work. It can be a bit slow going between transcripts but the information contained within the covers more than makes up for this.
Kathy Fontenot
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book ties together Metaphysics and Jesus. I rings very true to me.
Vanessa Aries
May 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Mind altering this book is enchanting.
Stephanie Clark
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Inspiring

I enjoyed this book by Dolores Cannon she confirms for readers last life regression is real and it revealed a lot about her client.

I have come to love her books and will continue reading all of them.
Patricia McNally
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing....profound book which gives the reader an insight into Jesus the man, from information Dolores gleans from the past lives of persons under hypnosis. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Linda K. Thomas
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jesus Now and Then

For many years I have been a recovering Catholic. I say this not in jest but because I knew the dogma was wrong for me. I wondered what was Jesus thinking? Forced to go to Mass every Sunday I often wondered why Jesus would insist on such a thing. It was man who made this and many other things a "sin".

This book further confirmed for me that Jesus had no intention for there to be temples, churches or men, and only men, to build massive places for the purpose of prayer. However,
Mary
Sep 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very engaging and worth a read.

I especially enjoyed the historical information and background. The two regressions are interesting. The second regression was to me less interesting and less believable. It contradicted a lot of historical and biblical word such as M. M. didn't seem to exist or be along at the crucifixion or his mother. That troubled me since I believe that they were present .
Donna
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite Cannon books. Both of her Jesus books are tender and transformative. When I first read them a few years ago, they helped me understand why I came to utterly reject religion of any sort but yet believed strongly in Jesus and his way of love.
Gaile
The author writes about two women who she regressed to a past life where they met Jesus. I did not think much material came through here. I have read other books on this same subject and there was nothing new in this one.
Cynthia T Cannon
Enjoyed these past life regressions

I read Jesus and the Essenes. This is also interesting and gives more information about Jesus the man. Great parts of the story and the author has a great way of making me want to hear more.
Clau
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Rowan
Dec 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: metaphysics
More truth or fiction?
Barbara
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I believe this a book for self study, to respond our inner questions and to help ourselves to find our way of the heart, our way to our inner truth and our way to happiness.
Sue
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: esoteric
Disappointing, got bored half way through. Keeps referring to "Essenes;" not much there either.
Not her best. nope
Mary Lornson
Dec 26, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Family of Light: Pleiadian Tales and Lessons in Living
  • How to Read the Akashic Records: Accessing the Archive of the Soul and Its Journey
  • Mother God: The Feminine Principle to Our Creator
  • The End Times: New Information for Personal Peace (Kryon, #1)
  • Serpent of Light: Beyond 2012 the Movement of the Earth's Kundalini and the Rise of the Female Light, 1949 to 2013
  • Ask Your Angels
  • The Pleiadian Agenda: A New Cosmology for the Age of Light
  • Something in This Book is True...: The Official Companion to Nothing in This Book is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are
  • Your Immortal Reality: How to Break the Cycle of Birth and Death
  • Edgar Cayce's Story of Jesus
  • The Instruction: Living the Life Your Soul Intended
  • Ra Material
  • Dianetics: The Evolution of a Science
  • Solomon's Angels
  • The Children of Now: Crystalline Children, Indigo Children, Star Kids, Angels on Earth, and the Phenomenon of Transitional Children
Dolores Cannon is a past-life regressionist and hypnotherapist who specializes in the recovery and cataloging of "Lost Knowledge". Her roots in hypnosis go back to the 1960s. She has been specializing in past-life therapy since 1979.

Dolores has become, perhaps, the world's most unlikely expert on the prophecies of Nostradamus. A retired Navy wife from Huntsville, AR, USA, Dolores was nearly fifty
More about Dolores Cannon

The Life and Times of Jesus (2 books)
  • Jesus and the Essenes

• Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Fall Down 7 Times Get Up 8: A Young Man's Voice from the Silence of Autism
    $13.99 $1.99
  • I Am Not Myself These Days (P.S.)
    $13.24 $1.99