Start by marking “Princess Brat” as Want to Read:
Princess Brat

Princess Brat

When father’s away, with Daddy Dom she’ll play.

Throwing tantrums may be childish behavior, but it’s the only way Adrienne Westley feels she can be heard. In the middle of a tabloid scandal, her father cares more about his career than the threats to his mouthy daughter. So when bodyguard Dieter Vanderbroeck enters her home she’s shocked by his dominant presence.

Try as she m
ebook
Published June 26th 2017 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Princess Brat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princess Brat

Start your review of Princess Brat
Elle
3* blackpink STARS!

Review @ Midnight Romance

One of anticipated releases from my newest fave author. High expectations turns into disappointment. I was expected the story has the same amount of kink like the previous book, Little Dancer, but it didn't work for me.

description

Adrienne Westley is a total brat in highest order. She defends herself with throwing tantrums. Adrienne didn't get along with her father because he always busy and mother in rehab. But her life turns because her father's scandal and a
Jabberwocky

Cliffhanger: (view spoiler)
HEA: (view spoiler)
Blog: HERE

description

I didn't think I could like a DDlg book better than I did Brianna Hale's Little Dancer ... until I read this book, Princess Brat, her second standalone. I like them both for a bit different
Mercedes
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, daddy
4.5 Stars

Adrienne Westley is the daughter of the editor of the Herald, a newspaper embroiled in a scandal surrounding a young woman’s suicide. Hounded by reporters, Adrienne speaks without thinking and her callous remarks make her a perfect target for hate mail. Her father decides the best course of action is to hire a body guard to protect Adrienne from anyone wanting to hurt her.
Don't ask for things, little girl, if you're not prepared for the consequences.
Dieter Vanderbroeck's d
Vasiliki
Mar 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3 stars

ARC kindly provided by Carina Press via Netgalley in exchange of an honest review.

First of all, let me tell you that this book is not for everyone. If you like to read about daddy kink, you will probably love it!

The story is nice and well thought but it wasn't enough developed in my opinion. There were no major twists in the plot but it moved smoothly. The writing of Ms. Hale is pleasant and attractive. The story is written by dual POV but there was no indication whose POV it was.

Adr
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
From the book cover, to the story, to the ending, I absolutely adored this book! I rarely have time to binge read anymore but I read this book right after finishing 'Little Dancer'. Something about Ms. Hale's writing just clicks with me.

Dieter is hired as a bodyguard to protect Adrienne in the wake of a very public scandal involving her father. She does not agree to this arrangement, and fights both her father and Dieter at every turn.

A dominant Alpha, Dieter is former SAS and will do anything
Liz Meldon
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Going into this, based on the description, I was honestly expecting a lot of infantile tantrums. And I'm not really sure why I expected that. I love Brianna Hale's work. She's a nuanced author, so I don't know why I was thinking this would be so... not her.

Thankfully, I was woefully mistaken. I thought Adrienne was bratty in all the right ways, for all the right reasons, and it only made the story juicier. Dieter was, as with all Hale's heroes, smoldering and sexy in an unconventional kind of wa
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

This story was a surprise for me because as a Daddy Dom/little girl story, I expected it to be driven by sex. And while an erotic romance driven by sex is never a bad thing, it was a pleasant change to see this one more character driven, exploring what was behind the couples need for the role playing and why it worked so well.

Adrienne was an interesting character. There’s no other way to describe her than as a spoiled brat. She was more childish than childlike and her only way to express displea
Darlene I read to many boooks
1.5 ⭐

Now Brianna has been a good author for me and i enjoy many of her books.. now i had this one my TBR for months and finally got around to it. I couldn't finish it.

Now i get bratty girls in daddy kink books. But Adrienne just ANNOYED me so much i tried to press on.. like i couldnt even enjoy the book..she was to childish and yup also couldn't connect to the hero.. :( i stop at 45% it was just meh for me. (So sorry if my tags below dont show anything)

Recommend-meh
Cover-⭐⭐

Older/younger couple
Kate
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Brattiness With Meaning Stars.

Unlike a couple of other books I've read in this genre, Princess Brat really explored the heroines personality and over the course of the book, it got to the underlying root of her tantrums & behaviour.

This for me meant that I did at times struggle to connect with Adrienne, and wished Dieter would "Dom-Up" faster than he did. HOWEVER, that's completely on me & my greediness to get to the sexy stuff, their story went at exactly the right pace for them.

I would say
Moony MeowPoff
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Took a little time but liked it

Took a little time to get into this book but I ended up liking it alot, was especially fond of Dieter
Katharine ♥The Good, The Bad & The Smutty♥
♥♥♥ 3 Never Ending Tantrums Stars

The Good. I'm sort of obsessed with Brianna Hale's writing style. It's really engaging and I easily get sucked into her worlds and descriptions. This means when the characters aren't the strongest the book itself is still pretty good.

The Bad. The MCs in this one. I found them very one dimensional. Not a whole lot of growth from either of them. Also the level of out of control, straight up tantrums from the heroine was too much. I like age play reads for the play.
Avid Reader
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Princess Brat by Brianna Hale
M/F BDSM Romance
Triggers: White collar crime, rehab for alcoholism
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Adrienne is used to getting her way by throwing a toddler temper tantrum. However, when her father hires Dieter to guard her because there have been threats against him and his family, Adrienne is not OK with it. She wants to go to school, draw, come home and be at peace. However, she hasn't been at piece in a while. She is kind of dar
Karen Sedgman
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75stars!! First read by Brianna Hale!! This was an enjoyable read!!! Adrienne is a spoiled Princess Brat and she is his sub!! Dieter is her bodyguard and her Dom Daddy!!
Fatimama
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Heroine was too bratty for too long. I’m not even sure if this is a forever romance or just a lifestyle thing. There’s no epilogue to confirm the HEA
Hart's Reader Group
This was a NetGalley pick that initially interested me because the premise sounded like something I could get into.

Unfortunately, while the story was somewhat intelligent, the characters were annoying as hell, the sex was lukewarm at best, and the erotic part of this "erotic" tale was tame, to say the least.

Adrienne was an annoying, bitchy, brat who needed a time out NOT a sexy bodyguard falling for her. Dieter had way more patience with her than I would have. Also, the whole Daddy-Babygirl thi
Kahea
***4 ‘Yes, Daddy’ Stars***

I enjoyed Little Dancer and when I saw that Princess Brat was going to delve back into the Daddy Dom/Little relationship I didn’t hesitate to grab it and see how this relationship would evolve and I must say I was just as fascinated by how it all evolved as as I was with Little Dancer. But what I enjoyed the most was how different the tone of this one was and though there was the issue with Adrienne’s father and the crazy fall out from that, it was a very character
Arys
Jun 26, 2017 rated it liked it

Princess Brat by Brianna Hale tells the story of the bratty Adrienne Westley and her bodyguard Dieter Vanderbroeck. Adrienne's father has a problem. His newspaper ran an article and then the girl it was about committed suicide. Adrienne's typical defense of "I don't care" comes back to bite her and now she has her own problem, people who now think she is an ok target for their hatred of her father and his newspaper, but her more immediate problem is the troglodyte who has been hired to
Kodie Mackay
Mar 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
3 stars for me here.

I've read my fair share of Dom/sub stories but daddy Dom is definitely a first for me. I don't dislike it, it's a taboo subject but the author wrote it in such a way it was definitely erotic and made me curious. While I didn't hate this story it's also definitely not my favourite. I found the story to be lacking in well.. an actual story. I understand the stuff about her father even though it wasn't described all that great. The mother had even less explanation. I get the da
Karoline
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safe
I had super high expectations for this book because Little Dancer is one the of the best DD/lg books I've ever read. It was just a little underwhelming. I felt like it was missing something, I'm not sure what though. It was still a good way to spend a few hours.
Katherine
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh I really enjoyed this DD/lg story. The couple are so good together, and it’s not a totally one sided relationship. I enjoyed Ms. Hale’s first story, and liked this one even more.

Bought from kobo
Hanna's Book Obsession
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
{I received an ARC of this book through NetGalley in Exchange for an Honest Review}

This book is really good! I So enjoyed this book!!! Dieter is HOT!!

Adrienne is the daughter of the editor of the Herald the newspaper that caused a girl to commit suicide. Everyone hates her. So her father hires her a bodyguard! At first she hates him. She doesn't want someone following her around. She trys to make him quiet but the harder she trys the more he pushes back and the more she starts to want him to sta
Tia
Mar 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF. All she does is cry, drove me mad.
Tiffany S
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
That was a satisfying bit of kink and fluff! Big emotions.

*age gap
*dd/lg bdsm

Some editing issues, switching povs from one paragraph to the next with no break or indicator.
Wit & Wonder Books
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
***ARC provided by Author for an honest review***

Princess Brat by Brianna Hale is what I would call a junk food read...fast, quick moving story, page turner, can't put it down! If your a fan of Daddy Dominants/submissive then this is the book for you.

Adrienne is a spoiled, temper-tantrum woman who feels that it's the only way to be heard.  She only wants to use her artistic skills to draw and attend her art classes and be left alone.  But when her father is taken away and her mother is absent,
⏃ : ✦ villainous_vixen ⏃ : ✦
4.5 DaddyStars

Princess Brat was everything I was hoping for.
Dieter is a bodyguard that secretly has a very kinky side to him. His job is to protect Adrienne. It's not easy though, you see Adrienne loves to misbehave and gets a kick every time Dieter loses control ;)

When Father's away, with Daddy Dom she'll play.

I will say this book is not for everyone, it's hot, dirty, and full of smutty goodness. If you like daddy kink, you will love Princess Brat.

This is my first book I have read by B
Nicole D.
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Adrienne is in need of a bodyguard after her father’s paper publishes an article that leads to a women’s suicide, Adrienne says something insensitive and starts getting death threats. Dieter Vanderbroeck is that bodyguard. He didn’t expect a bratty broken girl for his principal(the person he protects)but Adrienne is what he has got and he is determined to protect her.

Adrienne has forever been trying to get her parents to pay attention to her and she is a bit of a brat because of it. I loved how
Nicole Field
May 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
NetGalley Review

Wasn't this one a little bit of fun, with just enough great BDSM representation to make up for the amusingly thin tabloid scandal plot line.

Adrienne Westley is a spoilt brat whose father's fame puts her in the spotlight where she really doesn't know better than to say stupid things. When one particular thing said after a person's suicide gets her into hot water, Dieter Vanderbroeck is called on to be her bodyguard.

I actually don't think I know how to say or think the word 'bodyguard' without t
Gigi staub
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, arc-netgalley
When father’s away, with Daddy Dom she’ll play.

Try as she might to defy him, Dieter doesn’t give in to her bratty attitude. Instead, he challenges it with a commanding voice and a firm
Nay Denise
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, netgalley
Princess Brat was a pretty cool light hearted bdsm. I enjoyed the Daddy-Little romance that went on. The family issues also made this a great read for me.

Adrienne was a quirky college art student who was a major. She screamed, yelled and ranted for attention. She seemed too dramatic for me, but as the story progressed I learned more about her and saw that she had a sweet side to her. She was a pretty good brat in my opinion.

Dieter was freaking amazing. He used to work in the military and now wor
Nessa
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
A SOLID 2.5 STARS.

MY SECOND BOOK BY THIS AUTHOR, AND I GOTTA SAY THIS ONE DID NOT IMPRESS IN THE LEAST.
IN FACT, IT SEEMED KINDA SILLY.

OUR HERO wasn't the problem for me. He was pretty much what you can expect from a bodyguard except unlike most, he's more sensitive and connected to his feelings. In other words, he turned UN-professional real quick, and that's actually a downer because it would be nice to have more resistance! Then again, he did resist but was quick to relent. What I did like abo

• Taken by the Russian
  • Look But Don't Touch (Touch, #1)
  • Ex-Rated Attraction
  • Renner's Rules
  • Act Your Age
  • Daddy Me
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • Malfeasance
  • An Innocent Obsession
  • The Perfect Gift
  • His Forbidden Obsession
  • Red Hot Winter
  • His Prize Pupil
  • Owning Her Innocence (Innocence, #1)
  • Pound of Flesh
  • Desperate Measures (Wicked Villains, #1)
  • Watch Me
  • Coach Long
There's nothing Brianna Hale likes more than a large, stern alpha male with a super-protective and caring streak, and when she's not writing about them she can usually be found with a book, a cocktail, planning her next trip to a beautiful location or attending the theatre. She believes that pink and empowerment aren’t mutually exclusive, and everyday adventures are possible. Brianna lives in Lond ...more

News & Interviews