Start by marking “Game On” as Want to Read:
Game On

Game On

A scorching hot student-teacher romance.

RYAN
There was only one thing I wanted in life:
to play professional rugby.
I lived and breathed it
until I met Beth.
She’s beautiful, sweet, and so incredibly sexy . . .
but she’s out of bounds.
Beth wants me, I know she does, and I want her.
If I wasn’t her student it would be game on.

BETH
to b
Published March 11th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Game On, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Game On

Irma
Apr 03, 2017 Irma added it
Seems like I will never learn.
Student-teacher romances just aren't my thing. Besides she's older that he is and I already saw the 'insta'. I hate insta.

DNF at 21%
Apr 21, 2017 Susan rated it it was amazing
Game on by s c daiko.
A scorching hot student-teacher romance.

RYAN
There was only one thing I wanted in life:
to play professional rugby.
I lived and breathed it
until I met Beth.
She’s beautiful, sweet, and so incredibly sexy . . .
but she’s out of bounds.
Beth wants me, I know she does, and I want her.
If I wasn’t her student it would be game on.

BETH
to be a good teacher.
And I was
until I met Ryan.
He held me against his hard body on a sizzling Ibiza night,
a
Sue
Mar 20, 2017 Sue rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Minor spoiler...Through most of this book I was screaming in my head--don't do it....to both of them. When they kissed, when things went further. For some reason the taboo of a teacher/student relationship seems more disturbing when the teacher is a women. I guess it's my age and the stereotypes I grew up on. Of course the characters ignored my internal screaming--and to my delight, what started as a relationship that was uncomfortable to me, the booked turned into a darn good love story. Take a ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 10, 2017 Wendy Livingstone rated it it was amazing
Beth is a dedicated teacher, who loves her job, and Ryan is one of the students in her Spanish class. Ryan loves woman, and is a one night stand guy, until he sets his sights on Beth. These two have amazing chemistry between them, but is the taboo student / teacher relationship worth it? When the past catches up with the present, it is with brutal, with heartbreaking consequences.
This is a hot and sexy story, which had me hooked and captivated throughout. I cannot wait for release day, as I know
Mar 22, 2017 Susan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, this book is so good! I really enjoyed that Beth was the older one, and you only got a few glimpses of Ryan being immature. Most of the time, he was all man. Yes, it is a forbidden romance between a teacher and a student, but Ryan was almost 19 years old, and they had first met in an entirely different setting. First, this book has a great story. It is very well written, and one you do not want to put down. Second, it is sizzling hot. Ryan really knows what to do with what he has, which is v ...more
Courtney
Mar 17, 2017 Courtney rated it it was amazing
With so many books featuring an older man and younger woman, which I love to read, it was a nice change to read Game On. When Beth is in Ibiza for her friend's hen weekend drinking, dancing and having fun with her friends when she meets a man who makes her want to throw caution to the wind and live wild, even if for the night. However things don't go as planned and her man with the scorpion tattoo has to leave right before the good part. Now 6 months later Beth finds herself getting her ready fo ...more
Renee
Mar 14, 2017 Renee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Ryan has only ever wanted on thing in life. To play professional rugby. He loved and breathed it until he met Beth. She's is everything he's ever wanted snd he knows she feel the same about him. However Ryan is Beth's student. It's beyond against the rules for them to have a relationship. Soon too Ryan's last will catch up with him and. Instead of game on it could be game over.

This is a student/teacher
Natali
Mar 15, 2017 Natali rated it it was amazing
I love this book so much

We first meet Beth she a teacher who had a night stand. Beth didn't expect to see the guy again ,his her student Ryan Lopez.

Then we meet Ryan Lopez , he hot. He wants to play professional Rugby also keeping his family safe he goals change when he meet Beth

It was hot through the book

I would read everything the author writes
Monique Tinline
Mar 13, 2017 Monique Tinline rated it liked it
Game on is supposed to be a forbidden romance, high school teacher and student.
making out with a stranger at a club expecting to never see them again to only find out they are now a student in your class.
I liked Beth and Ryan, but it was quite a romance. Didnt hold the whole drama to go with the taboo feel
Kathleen R.
Mar 15, 2017 Kathleen R. rated it really liked it
Title: Game On
Author: S.C. Daiko

4 unexpected stars

This is the 'second' novel that I read by SC Daiko ~ the first being her Two, Three & Four novels that were completed in a box set a few months ago. Game On was a very different type of read that takes on the teacher/student taboo subject (one of my guilty pleasures) and gives it an extra spin on it by having the male character be younger than the woman, which was an absolute treat since Beth, our teacher, is no wilting flower. She's stro
Michaelene
3 stars!

I picked up Game On by SC Daiko wanting some rugby action. Rugby Players = Yes. I’ve never read a book around this sport. The teacher-student forbidden aspect was a good plus, although I did have some issues with the execution of it.

Ryan meets Beth at a club in Ibiza, but he’s called away before they can satiate their lust for each other. He moves to Wales in hopes of protecting his family, and the first day of school, he finds Beth again. Only she’s his teacher.

Beth knows she should res
Cally
Mar 19, 2017 Cally added it
This book is red hot I actually had to check that my kindle wasn't going to burst into flames. The chemistry between the main characters Beth and Ryan is hot.

We meet Beth a teacher who has always dreamt of being a teacher. Beth is on holiday in Ibiza when she meets up with this fella where they end up spending the night together that is red hot between the two of them. The chemistry between them is enough to start s fire alone. Beth never thought that she would see this nursery man again.

Fast fo
Claire Cronin
Mar 15, 2017 Claire Cronin rated it really liked it
This is a very good forbidden romance read (student/teacher) with a slightly different take than usual, that being the woman (teacher) is older than the man (student), which was really refreshing and different, and quite personal to me being as I am 8yrs older than my hubby, so an interesting read for me!!

6 months ago, Beth was in Ibiza for a hen night with her friends when she very nearly succumbs to a one night stand with a hot local, something that she doesn't normally do, until he suddenly g
MillsyLovesBooks
Mar 15, 2017 MillsyLovesBooks rated it really liked it
Shelves: taboo, sc-daiko
Beth is on the Island of Ibiza she's cutting lose on a hen weekend. When a hot guy approaches her in a club it becomes hot and heavy straight away. She wants to break away from the goody two shoes she feels she is and slips outside to be with this guy. But when he suddenly gets a call and has to leave she's puts it down to a....
thinking it was probably from the best didn't go to far. So all she's left with is the memory of the hottest make out session with a guy with a scorpion tattoo on his h
Rhiannon
Mar 20, 2017 Rhiannon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of a Kind! Twist on Student/Teacher Romance but Sooooo Good!

Game On was completely unexpected, so unique and unlike any other story I've read before, a new twist on the student/teacher relationship. I absolutely LOVE that the female lead is the teacher.

Beth and Ryan met one night. That should've been the end of it. Their situation was non conventional, a no-no between teacher and student. But the heart wants what the heart wants and their passion was just as strong the night they met. Both
Joy Wood
Mar 15, 2017 Joy Wood rated it it was amazing
Riveting and addictive!
The author has conveyed a truly memorable story about the forbidden romance between a teacher and a student. But unlike many of these stories, this one is refreshingly different because the teacher is female and the student is male. I applaud the author for venturing into a forbidden romance between her two main characters. It is not an easy topic to tackle, but with excellent execution, she’s managed to pull it off.
I am a great fan of S C Daiko’s writing, so I knew she wo
Romance Readers Retreat
4.5 Stars

I'm a sucker for student/teacher stories. Total guilty pleasure of mine and I do a mental happy dance anytime a new one is released. Game On by SC Daiko was especially fun, since it features a female teacher and a male student, a pairing that doesn't happen too often in this particular sub genre.

Beth had a hot one night stand at her friend's hen party that left her wanting to stay away from men for awhile. Keeping her head down and throwing her all into her new position as Spanish teach
Apr 08, 2017 Susan rated it it was amazing
katherine flores
Mar 19, 2017 katherine flores rated it really liked it
GAME ON- I adored this story!
Beth-a play it by the rules, hurt and a bit damaged from an xbf and feeling not so LOVED by her parents as her twin sister has always seemed to be the favorite, meets a handsome man in Ibiza, during a bachlorette party. what would have been a one night stand is thwarted by the man's having to leave for family reasons. Beth returns home without seeing him again...fast forward 6 months, she's accepted a sub teaching position, and there he is! A student! (legal age, so
Jessica Alcazar
I've read quite a few student/teacher romances in my time so it takes a lot to impress me. It takes a lot for it not to be predictable. I mean there's only so many twist this taboo trope can have ... and there's one twist that doesn't come along too often. The story was sweet. So it impressed me :)

There's a suspense element to the story that added depth to the book. Ryan has a situation going on in his life that is quite serious. Add to that the forbidden nature of his attraction to Beth and you
Linda
Apr 04, 2017 Linda rated it it was amazing
This is a great twist on the usual story of the young female student falling for her teacher. In this case, you have two people who connect physically and then connect emotionally when they meet as teacher and student. It is a complicated relationship with a lot of obstacles as well as danger.

I really liked how the author took the time to really develop the relationship between the characters. While the two have amazing chemistry, you also have a real connection between the two develop beyond t
Cheryl
Apr 23, 2017 Cheryl rated it really liked it
Review of Game On by SC Daiko

Review done for Hooked on Books & CherryOBlossoms Promotions

4 out of 5 stars

Although I am not a fan of student-teacher romances, I did enjoy this one.

Beth has just started a job as a Spanish teacher. Everything is going great until a new student arrives. To her horror, he is the sexy man she almost had a one-night fling with when she was on vacation in Ibiza.

He may be 18 but he is definitely off limits because of her job.

Ryan and his family moved to get away fro
Carla
Mar 12, 2017 Carla rated it really liked it
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

**Carla's Four Star Review

Ryan is a young man who knows exactly what he wants out of life. He wants to play professional rugby, keep his family safe, and have the occasional one night stand. However, those goals change slightly after meeting the beautiful Beth. He just can't get her out of his mind.

Fast forward six months.

After moving to the UK, Ryan is attending his new school, and imagine his surprise
Stina Andersen
Apr 07, 2017 Stina Andersen rated it it was amazing
It's my first book by this author. And I liked it. It's a steamy, forbidden love story between a teacher and her hot student. And the chemistry!!

Beth is slightly naïve and insecure woman. She is trying to make it as teacher. And in walks Ryan.
Ryan is mature for his age. Playing rugby has given him a very muscular and hot body. He will do anything for the people he cares about!
They try not to feel the way they fell about each other, her more than him. But he knows what he wants, and Ryan want Be
Theresa
Mar 14, 2017 Theresa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a great romance!

This was my first book by SC Daiko, and won't be my last. I received an ARC of this story, and then bought a copy of the book to support her. This is my honest, voluntary review.

Now with that out of the way... this was such an amazing book! I am a huge fan of forbidden romance between a student and teacher, and this hit all the marks for me. It's different, because the teacher is female, and it's full length. It takes time to develop the relationship between Ryan and Beth,
Le Ann Foster
Apr 11, 2017 Le Ann Foster rated it it was amazing
**Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms and Promotions**

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

This book is a little Taboo with the whole student/teacher thing but I was really ok with it because we learn that it not like a 35 year old sleeping with a 15 year old. Its more like a 24 year old sleeping with a almost 19 year old. So in my book they are both consenting adults and yes its taboo for them to be doing but I absolutely loved reading about it.

I know this might not be everyone's cup of tea and that it is ok,
She's a Lip Biter
Mar 22, 2017 She's a Lip Biter rated it liked it
This book wasn't what I expected it to be, I was expecting a huge taboo read but it so wasn't that. It was a well-written book and it was a great love story but I expected so much more.

The chemistry was off the chart and it a lovely love story it just wasn't what I was expecting. But it was enjoyable to read. I would recommend it a nice quick read.

Reviewed by Donna
Romaine Burton
Mar 14, 2017 Romaine Burton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beth is on a holiday at Ibiza. A stranger walks up and start dancing seductively with her. Immediately there is an attraction. Then all of a sudden he gets called away.
Back home in Wales, Beth starts her new teaching career as a spanish teacher. Her new student just so happens to be the hot sexy stranger she met on the dance floor.
Mature 18 year old Ryan has hopes to become a professional rugby player. His secret past forces him and his family to move from Ibiza. When he enters his spanish clas
Love & Lavender Book Review
Mar 18, 2017 Love & Lavender Book Review rated it really liked it
This was my first read from this author and I enjoy it immensely. Also, my first dip into teacher/student relationships but that's not all this book had to offer.

Ryan and Beth originally meet and hook up in Ibiza on a holiday. Little does Beth know, Ryan will also be her student in the coming school year. Their instant connection and chemistry leaps off the pages no matter how hard they try to contain themselves.

I also enjoyed that Ryan's family had a little drama going on, as a side story so
Sharon
Apr 04, 2017 Sharon rated it liked it
So I went into this not really knowing what to expect, beyond the fact that it was a taboo romance. It just so happens that the last book had a similar theme, but the female was a college professor and the student was a frat boy athlete. So I had something to compare this one too. I really wanted to get into this book, but it just did not want to click for me. The whole setting and words that I had no clue what they meant and the detailed descriptions of the school structure was too much. The sc ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »
SC Daiko is a romance junkie who loves writing about strong heroines and hot alpha males. Originally from the UK, she now lives in Italy with her husband and two cats. Nothing makes her happier than connecting with readers and fellow authors.

You can stalk her via the following links:
Facebook: