Start by marking “The Fox and The Hound 2: Kisses From the Kremlin (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Breaking the SEAL #2)” as Want to Read:

The Fox and The Hound 2: Kisses From the Kremlin

(Breaking the SEAL #2)

The Fox and The Hound are at it again.

Jayla “Fox” McFadden is still trying to figure out who wants her dead. But even worse, her brand new relationship with Noah “Hound” Kendrick feels like it's already on the rocks. She's never been girlfriend material, and the pressure is on with each awkward moment they spend together trying to have a 'normal' life. But a CIA spy and a
Published March 21st 2017 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about The Fox and The Hound 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fox and The Hound 2

My2CentsBookReviews
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you action, adventure and suspense this is a great book. If you like so sizzling romance to to this story off this is amazing read.

Kayla also known as Fox a CIA agent who has to unravel 15 years of history. Work in a mafia sex,drug, gun running business while watching her back for show trying to kill her . It been a plot that she been unraveling since she survived her last mission. Noah the Hound is a navy Seal and has cross Fox path and saved her three times but really she saved his soul and
Reading Addict
Mar 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the second book that I have read by Wren Michaels and I just loved it! I received a copy from the author and this is my freely given honest opinion. To really enjoy this story you have to read the first installment of The Fox and The Hound. Noah aka Hound is our hero Navy Seal and his girlfriend Jayla aka Fox is a scientist and a CIA undercover operative. They're trying to make their relationship work and take down a criminal in Russia. I cannot say much more without giving away the stor ...more
Susan
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Picks up Noah and Jayla's story where The Fox and The Hound left off. Still plenty of action, but what do you expect from a SEAL and a CIA agent. Now Noah and Jayla are not your typical couple. But they do have some of the typical problems many new couples have. And it's interesting, to say the least, to see these two in action. A few twists and surprises, and you have a fabulous end to Noah and Jayla's story.
Lisa B. Lovely
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whew! Intense, funny and oh so hot. Jayla and Noah are fantastic characters. Lots of action, hot sexy times and a bunch of intrigue. Great writing and a wonderful story-line round out this book. I'm definitely reading more from Wren Michaels!
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
An action-packed, sexy and captivating romance!

The Fox and the Hound 2: Kisses from the Kremlin is another well-written and captivating story by Wren Michaels. This story was amusing, romantic and full of action. It will grab your attention from the very beginning. The characters are well developed and engaging. I thought Wren did a great job of continuing Jayla and Noah’s story. Their relationship is complicated and passionate.

Wren Michaels has a talent and gift in creating an interesting and
Nancy Bodie
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story!

This is well written. It is very fast paced. This is another story from this Kindle World that cnn be read as a standalone, but really is best enjoyed when read as a whole group as they all compliment each other, and fill in alot of blanks, and back ground information. These and the "3 Buck" stories are all connected. I have also purchased the rest of the stories that are part of other Kindle World's to keep following this cast of characters. Yes they are that good!
S. R. Lewis
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Suspense and intrigue

This book in the series continues the intrigue and continues with the strong, smart, and loyal men and women. A mysterious and exciting story with romance sprinkled in.
Cindy Heining
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love the SEALs

I am enjoying these Kindle World crossover books. You get to meet new authors while enjoying characters you already know. Wren Michaels story had intrigue, romance and fun all in this one story.
Keoki Ki`Ili
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Missing pieces

Our heroine is getting strange texts and she's off on another mission. Our hero seems to be on the same mission but he can't reach her. The mission gets blown but as information is gathered, deceit is uncovered and family is reunited.
Jessica
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
The Fox and the Hound 2
Kisses from the Kremlin

Wren Michaels

Reviews on Goodreads. Amazon. And the book addicts (fb)

Omg omg. What a second book !! I was so looking forward to the second book in this series!! I absolutely loved the first book and the second book was no different

There is DRAMA!! Lots and lots of great gun fighting, hot navy seals, sexy spy women. Its just wonderful!!!!

Lornajean(Nutnut1) Ford
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great read
Patricia Mattingly
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Special Forces: Operation Alpha: The Fox and The Hound 2

Forgot to leave my review awesome book and t h e sequel to the first one you are always wondering how everyone is doing.
Shelly
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Full of suspense. Loads of twist and turns. Loved it. Need more from the Fox and Hound . Definitely want to see them in other stories
Sylvia
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you liked Fox and the Hound 1...you will love Fox and the Hound 2....
Jayla and Noah return to the "real world" in the beginning of this book, and they just don't know how to handle the new relationship they started.( Ms. Michaels has brought the awkwardness we all feel, at one point in a relationship, out very well. ) But it isn't long before they are both sent on a new mission, and it is a good thing Jayla knows how to speak Russian!
As Jayla and Noah wind their way through the Russian mafia
Charlene
May 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Little Strange

Started strong, then took a sharp turn into weird-land. Too much drama, not enough Fox and Hound just being together.
Mary Donahue
Oct 22, 2018
Nursechick76
Apr 22, 2018
Missnoname
rated it did not like it
Sep 18, 2017
Apr 06, 2017
Rachael Bromley
Mar 24, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Wren Michaels hails from the frozen tundra of Wisconsin where beer and cheese are their own food groups. But then a cowboy swept her off her feet and carried her away below the Mason-Dixon line where she promptly lost all tolerance for snow and cold. They decided they’d make beautiful babies together and they got it right on the first try. Now Wren lives happily ever after in the real world and in ...more

Breaking the SEAL (6 books)
  • The Fox and The Hound (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Breaking the SEAL #1)
  • Shift of Fate (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Breaking the SEAL Book 3)
  • Steeling His Heart (Brotherhood Protectors; Breaking the SEAL, #4)
  • Shadow of Doubt (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Breaking the SEAL Series Book 5)
  • Jinxed to Death (Magic and Mayhem Universe & Breaking the SEAL Book 6)