Start by marking “Possession (The Plus One Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Possession (The Plus One Chronicles, #2)

Possession

(The Plus One Chronicles #2)

Savagely sexy billionaire Sloane Michaels ruthlessly controls his life and everything in it. Even his sex partners are carefully negotiated plus-one arrangements, including his latest, the fiery bakery owner, Kat Thayne. But Sloane’s control is challenged when his mentor becomes seriously ill, and his need for Kat, his need to possess her at all costs, rivals only his sing ...more
ebook
Published May 23rd 2013

To ask other readers questions about Possession, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Possession

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
Almost 4, Keep Fighting Stars

When you fight for your life, for the right to breathe free, for your loved ones, NEVER stop. You will despair and become frightened along the way. But in the end, bloodied and weary, you will emerge a winner and you will be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams.

description

"Way too much. Kat mattered too much. This was never supposed too happen.

description

Sloane and Kat have agreed to be each other's Plus One. Sex and Pleasure, no strings attached. They weren't supposed to care, matter an
Mare SLiTsReaD Reviews
CLIFFHANGERS ARE RUINING MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS ONE ENDS WITH A BANG WHERE I REACTED LIKE THIS!!!!!!

description

AND KNOWING THAT THE LAST BOOK COMES OUT IN SEPTEMBER?!?!?!?!?!

description

And lastly I think this is how most of us readers feel!!!!!

Laura Wright
Jan 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED THIS BOOK!! 2nd was even better than the first. Why I loved this so much? Sloane. He was alpha, yes! He was strong and overbearing at times, yes! He was SUPER sexy and alluring, yes! BUT.. he NEVER demeaned Kat. He always supported her, and found ways to get what they both wanted. It's just so refreshing. He's a good man:)
Course, Lyon left us with a freaking cliffhanger. It's a good thing I dig them:)
Cocktails and Books
I thought I was burned out on the concept of the trilogy, and then along came Jennifer Lyon and Possession and I’m once again in love. Seriously the story is so good, I found myself looking to see how much I had left going both I need to know what happens and at the same time freaking out because I knew I wasn’t going to get my happily ever after yet. This is the second book, and I definitely recommend reading the first, and I know I’ll be clamoring to download the last story as soon as it relea ...more
Candace
In this second book, Kat and Sloane continue to grow closer. It is clear to each of them that their relationship has progressed beyond an emotionless plus-one arrangement. There is no denying their feelings any longer.

As they fight their personal demons, secrets are unearthed. Still struggling to define their relationship, these dark truths have the potential to destroy them. Will they build a future together, or continue to allow the pasts to control them?

This book ends with a cliffhanger that
Terry
Mar 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nooooo! I need part three NOW!!!
Pamela
Everything I wrote in my review for book 1, "The Proposition," applies to the second book in this series - which by the way is even HOTTER! Sloane Michaels has to be one of the hottest, sexiest male specimen I've ever come across. He had me drooling from beginning to end. Book 3, "Obsession," can't come soon enough.
Indy
May 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
EVEN better than the first novel!

(Copied my review from first novel):

Whoa, what a great start to this trilogy! Talk about plenty to keep your attention, I quickly devoured this book and started on the next one. This book was so unique to me, trying to put my finger on it. (AND Sloane is now within my top 5 book boyfriends!)

Author has great flawed characters, both trying to get over violent traumatic events from their pasts which has shaped their lives significantly. Both dealing with relationsh
Silver James
Feb 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Possession is the second book in the Plus One Chronicles, the serialized story by Jennifer Lyon. These books are not stand alone stories. They are designed to be read in order. I've long been a fan of Jennifer Lyon and her alter ego, Jennifer Apodaca. With this venture, she has stepped into a new realm of sensuality and emotion. Kat Thayne and Sloane Michaels are both damaged. Her scars show. He keeps his hidden. He offers her the one thing she wants most in life--herself. She offers him the one ...more
Kate's Corner
Ok so I usually avoid trilogies with a passion. I can't say why I have a dislike for them I just do. This series is different though. The books are quite short but Ms. Lyon does a great story.

The plus one story continues.......

In this book we get to the nitty gritty of the secrets and how through the plus one arrangement things change. Sloane is sill out for his revenge after what was done to his twin sister Sara.

Kat is remembering more and more of her mugging (that wasn't a mugging) she is bec
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
At the last page, my brain goes:

Damn the cliffhanger!!!!

This time, the lovely Kat is not tapping out! She's all in... well, sort of. Relationship between Kat and Sloane has not only gone way hotter but stronger. They are definitely more than each others plus-one.

But Sloane's need for vengeance could destroy it all. And, at the same time, Kat is slowly remembering what happened to her when she was almost beaten to death.

Okay, I am loving this series, Sloane specially... Again, short read... n
Jewels
Sep 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it...this series has a little bit of all the things I love in a book, terrific read...just wish the books were longer
Sandy S
Jan 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Meet my new book boyfriend-SLOANE MICHAELS

POSSESSION is the second installment in Jennifer Lyon’s contemporary romantic/erotic Plus One Chronicles series. Possession continues the story three days after The Proposition where Sloane proposes more than a plus-one relationship with Kat-he wants to help her overcome her fear and anxiety following an attack more than six years ago, that has left her with permanent injuries and PTSD. Trying to keep their relationship at the Plus One stage is difficult
BBMoreB ~
Jun 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Jennifer Lyon first captured my attention with her paranormal series, the Wing Slayer Hunters. Then again with her recent contemporary military release, The Baby Bargain, written as Jennifer Apodaca. So as, you can see I love this authors writing, and I recommend her whether you are a paranormal and/or contemporary romance reader. Now I want to discuss her latest trilogy, The Plus One Chronicles.

Read The Proposition before you start Possession to discover how the plus-one proposition began.

In t
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Review also posted at

Ms. Lyon was a new-to-me author when I first read The Proposition and obviously she instantly became a fave of mine. She will continue to do so as she has gone above and beyond my expectation. Possession is even better than the The Proposition, both making it to the UTC’s Top Pick for 2013. Where the story couldn’t get any better, it did; where the romance couldn’t get more romantic, it did, and when I thought the scenes couldn’t get any hotter…it most certainly did.

If yo
 Reading In Pajamas
POSSESSION (The Plus One Chronicles, Book 2) by Jennifer Lyon
Release Date: May 28, 2013
Reviewed by: Reading In Pajamas/ Cori
Rated: 5 Stars

REVIEW:
I love this series! Possession is the second book in The Plus One Chronicles and picks up where the first book, The Proposition, left off. The series should be read in order. The Plus One Chronicles is full of drama, danger, mystery, and smoking hot romance. Sloane is the ultimate sexy alpha male and pushes past all Kat’s barriers in this book. I love t
ღEzzaღ
Jun 19, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

description

The ending … come on that was certainly not what I was expecting. Although Jennifer Lyon does has an amazing talent for filling the pages of a book and if the first book was anything to go by I guess I should have been prepared.

Sloane Michaels has a love life of carefully negotiated plus-one arrangements. Then Kat Thayne limps into his life and his need for Kat, his need to possess the fiery baker girl is all consuming. Being with her challenges his beliefs and his need to avenge his sisters
Ivy Deluca
Jun 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Full disclosure: I detest cliffhanger series. Lately, and especially since the success of 50SoG, there are too many authors that insist on breaking up one book into a trilogy. I despise reading half of a story that is left open for what is so obviously a money grab. There have been so many substandard books that I have started to read, only to find out that I got part of a story. It immediately makes me feel annoyed and there are stories out there that I simply don't know how it concludes becaus ...more
Μαρία Γεωργοπούλου

You can see the following review also here: http://loveandlivetoread.wordpress.co...

The second novella in this series is as good as the first one. The story continues and her we can see the development in the relationship of Sloane and Kat.

In this story, Kat is becoming stronger each day. And I don’t mean only physical but emotional also. Yes, she’s still a little insecure but that’s logical. She has goals in her life and she knows that she has to be stronger and determined in order to succeed.
Doris
May 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy crap! This continuation of Slone and Kat's story rocks beyond my expectation! This story is so hot, sweet, suspenseful and amazingly believable that I am completely giddy with anticipation for book 3, Obsession. Sadly, like the rest who've read this masterful writing, I wait till September! Slone is (for me) the absolutely perfect idea of an Alpha male! I love his need to control and in the process, looses all of it when it comes to the immense passion he feels for Kat. This is very endeari ...more
Heather andrews
May 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sloane is still one bada** alpha and I love him to death, "she hadn't shown. He didn't see her anywhere. Had her car been in the parking lot? He's been so fixated on getting to her, he hadn't taken a second look." Someone is a lil' possessive... Sloane really likes his woman, "not until I kiss you." He brushed his mouth over hers, kissing his way to her ear. "And you burn for me like I've been burning for you. For three effing days." He also likes sex, but he's Sloane Michaels so we already knew ...more
JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust
Nothing much has changed with the exception of Sloane becoming a total softy on me .. I'm not happy!

So here are my thoughts and in a nutshell-->

Olivia you worthless piece of shit mother

to my bear cub Sloane (yeah, I still love you)

please rethink your plan.

and Kat, stop being so damn guarded about your stupid scar" NO ONE CARES!!"!...... and for the love of god, trust the damn defense techniques Sloane taught you, they will keep you safe if done correctly.

Finally, to the person that came up
Paris        (kerbytejas)
Jan 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2014
Book two flows from the end of book one, the story concentrating more on Sloan & Kat’s relationship. Having pivotal roles in this story are Drake, Slone’s boyhood mentor, David, Kat’s former fiancé, and new friends from Slone’s club. The story briefly looks at the connection between Kat’s attack and David’s shady dealings, and Sloan’s plan for vengeance against the man who killed his sister. The book ends with a surprise visitor who feels that Sloan has ruined her life and has to fix the mes ...more
Ruth
***3.5 STARS***
This picks up a couple of days where book 1 left off. I'm enjoying this story. What started out as a "proposition" is leading into more than either of them had planned. A mystery is starting to reveal itself and a truth has come to light. I like both characters. Some good sex and a HOT spanking scene. Some of the dialogue is a bit choppy, but not enough to totally tick me off. Will be reading book 3 next.
Laurie H
Jul 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Part of the Plus One Trilogy. Must start with the first book - The Proposition. I loved the entire series and had trouble putting it down at night. It has everything you need; a little romance, a little suspense and a lot of hotness! I have enjoyed reading from this author and look forward to more works from her.
Christine
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a great love story

I got this story as a box set but loved the story a lot that I had to get rest of story so here I am . This is such a great story of love I can't wait to read the rest.
Dee

This is incomplete story
Must get trilogy
Ppchristhan
May 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
love this sequel .. not only are the hero and heroine shared such a strong bond, they also shared deep compassion for others.
Virginie
This book was just as good if not better than the first one in the series. Kat and Sloane are perfect for each other. I can not wait until the 3rd and final book. Is it September yet???
Emily

Humour: 5/10
Steaminess: 7/10
HEA: series-n/a
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• How Many Chances (Chances, #2)
  • The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
  • Heart of the Jaguar
  • Bound by Vengeance (SKALS, #2)
  • Click (Heart Racer, #5)
  • Beautifully Revealed (Beautifully #2)
  • Breaking Out (The Surrender Trilogy, #2)
  • Delayed Penalty (The Dartmouth Cobras, #5)
  • Warped (Manipulaion Trilogy, Corrupted, #2)
  • The Lover Beneath Me (The Devil Trilogy, #3)
  • Surrendered (Glass Towers, #3)
  • The Other F-Word (In Other Words, #2)
  • Love Plus One (G-Man, #2)
  • Club Ties (Trinity Falls, #2)
  • All He Needs (All or Nothing, #2)
  • Chosen Heart (Hart, #1)
  • A Million Miles Away (Angel Interceptors #1)
  • First Strike (I-Team, #5.9)
Jennifer Lyon is the pseudonym for USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer Apodaca. Jen lives in Southern California where she continually plots ways to convince her husband that they should get a dog. After all, they met at the dog pound, fell in love, married and had three wonderful sons. So far, however, she has failed in her doggy endeavor. She consoles herself by pouring her passion into writin ...more

The Plus One Chronicles (3 books)
  • The Proposition (The Plus One Chronicles, #1)
  • Obsession (The Plus One Chronicles, #3)