Start by marking “Sarah and the Secret Sheikh” as Want to Read:
Sarah and the Secret Sheikh

Sarah and the Secret Sheikh

Expecting the sheikh's baby…

When one magical night with gorgeous and enigmatic Majed leaves Sarah pregnant, she's torn apart over whether to reveal her secret. She already loves this baby, but will confirmed bachelor Majed feel the same?

Discovering he's going to be a father changes everything for Majed. It's time to face the music and unveil his true identity as Prince o
Published September 5th 2017 by Harlequin Romance

To ask other readers questions about Sarah and the Secret Sheikh, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sarah and the Secret Sheikh

Nas Dean
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SARAH AND THE SECRET SHEIKH by author Michelle Douglas is a September 2017 release by Harlequin Romance series.

When Sarah discovered she was pregnant after one night with Majed, she was torn. What should she do now? But Majed wanted to marry her. Could she marry a man just because she was carrying his child? What if it didn’t work out?

Majed wanted to marry Sarah and make her his sheikha, but would Sarah agree to marry without any love or romance?

SARAH AND THE SECRET SHEIKH is a thrilling story
Ann
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
When a friend asks Sarah to keep an eye on his bar while he travels she falls for the temporary bartender Majed who is visiting Australia. After a one night stand she discovers she is pregnant and when she tells Majed she finds out he is royalty traveling while his father hunts an assassin who killed Majed's brother. A typical Harlequin story with the expected happy ending. Michelle Douglas has written a good many books for Harlequin and is a talented writer.
Caitlyn Lynch
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sarah and the Secret Sheikh is a romance that hits a fair few of the tropes - sheikh romance, secret baby romance, etc. It also does a fabulous job of turning some of those tropes upside down.

Sarah is your everyday Australian girl, but a one-night-stand with Majed, the enigmatic and sexy man looking after her friend's bar for a while, leaves her pregnant and unsure of what to do next. Admitting the truth to Majed brings a whole new set of issues into play when he confesses that he's the heir to
Helen
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love a Sheikh story and this one blew me away and apparently it was MS Douglas’s first foray into writing Sheikhs one can hope that she writes many more because this Sheikh is to die for gorgeous, charming, caring and just the hero for a heroine who is sure she is a flake and fails at most things so I recommend that you sit back with this one and journey to Keddah Jaleel for a story that will leave you smiling.

Sarah is bright, bubbly and a beautiful person all round but when she bre
Riet De Bruin-Strijker
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Magical and enchanting, I enjoyed this wonderful tale of Majed and Sarah and however it’s a tale it couldn’t escape my attention that some character traits (flaws don’t exist in fairy tales) were beautifully portrayed. Like Sarah’s lack of self-esteem about her artistic talent or Majed’s well- hidden guilt towards his brother and parents. I adored the way Sarah talked with Majed, pointing him in the right direction and I gushed about Majed adoring and protecting Sarah. I loved reading this tale ...more
Lynn Brooks
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Opposites attract? This was a really fun read! Sarah & Majed had a really sweet connection and friendship over a several month period before they ever moved towards romance. After there is a baby on the way and they are having to decide what type of future is in store for them, they continue to grow close and each is willing to give up what they might ultimately want in order to make the other happy. Loved it!

Sarah Collins has lived a fairly laid back and free lifestyle. She carries scars fr
Julie
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sarah and the Secret Sheikh is author Michelle Douglas’ first sheikh romance and it is absolutely fantastic! Poignant, dramatic and uplifting, Sarah and the Secret Sheikh is another winner for this talented writer of contemporary romance!

A relationship is the last thing Sarah wants or needs at the moment. She has just broken up with her awful boyfriend Sebastian and is determined not to get herself entangled in another toxic relationship ever again. Sarah is going to focus all of her time and en
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Finally! Finally I have found a Sheikh romance that I have liked after a string of ones I didn’t. Sarah and the Secret Sheikh broke the chain of bad books in this trope. These books are my guilty pleasure and I almost gave up hope that I would find one that I liked again.

I enjoyed the buildup between Sarah and Majed. They started with a friendship that leads to an unexpected pregnancy and from there blooms into a
Dottie
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A truly secret sheikh story as Sarah is friends with Majed and sits most evenings over a glass of wine as he tends bar.  One night after a break up with her boyfriend it goes a little further than friends and the outcome is a pregnancy.  So now decision time as to whether she wants to marry him or not, but that isn't even the only problem.  She finds that he is a sheikh and has left his home on the death of his brother. Sarah has her own scars from her childhood and doesn't know if she wants to ...more
Palabasalibro
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
advance copy was given in exchange for an honest review

Best friends who turned into lovers and had an unexpected surprise - and ended up in bigger surprising circumstances.

The heroes were well developed, and the story and other characters as well.

This story really sucked me in.
I really loved this.
It was entertaining, romantic, sweet, with a little bit of thrill towards the end.
Perfect for those who love modern royal romance.
Adel
Aug 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Sarah and the Secret Sheikh by Michelle Douglas is a sweet and endearing story. Sarah knows Majed only as the hot bartender that works for her best friend’s brother. They strike up an easy friendship but neither of them can deny the sizzling chemistry between them. After one passionate night between them, Sarah discovers that she is pregnant. Little did she know that Majed is actually the Prince of Keddah Jaleel!
After ‘fessing up Majed invites Sarah to Keddah Jaleel, where he is determined to t
Izzie d
Sep 03, 2017 rated it liked it
A good story.
Frankie
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am not typically enamored of sheikh-type stories but this one truly sucked me in. Majed was a likable H and Sarah (h), while at times frustrated me with her toxic former bf and endless self doubt, she did end up turning things around and become a great heroine. I loved the budding friendship and relationship that they formed which by the end made me believe that they were truly a great couple. Bravo to Ms. Douglas!
Cheryl Steckling
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sarah and the Secret Sheikh by Michelle Douglas
Sarah just got out of a relationship, with Sebastian and was determined to not get into another one at least not a toxic one. Sarah plans for focus all her time and energy on finding a job. But her mind does not stop thinking about Majed. That drop dead gorgeous with a sexy smile and muscular body named Majed. What can she do to get him out of her mind. She feels that she also did not want a fling.
Sarah is thinking that Majed would not be interested
Amanda
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it

Beautiful writing and absorbing storytelling gives you a book that deserves to be on your keeper shelf! Sarah and the Secret Sheikh—a charming, sexy romance by Michelle Douglas brought deep satisfaction into my little reader heart. The story hit all the right buttons and I'm happy to have met Majed and Sarah. I enjoyed the banter and the sultry passion they share. These two command the page and command your attention. Well done, Michelle Douglas. I'm sure readers will be snapping up your book of
Shell Cunliffe
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Review

This is the first book that I have read by Michelle. I love Sheikh romances and this one didn't let me down, we had it all the romance and the drama. As normal I can recommend this book especially now that the nights are starting to get colder, all you need is a nice comfy sofa a nice fire and a cup of hot chocolate and that my friends I would call heaven.

All I will say about this book is that Sarah and Majed are friends and he doesn't like Sarah's boyfriend Sebastian who is just horrib
Janie Evans
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Sarah and the Secret Sheikh" by Michelle Douglas loved this story. After a romantic night between Sarah and Majed she finds herself pregnant. Little does she know that he is not just the confirmed bachelor he claims to be but Prince of Keddah Jaleel. Their relationship has many twists because their pasts, and they must learn to trust for their future.
Palabasalibro
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

The heroes were well developed, and the story and other characters as well.

This story really sucked me in.
I really loved this.
Perfect for those who love modern royal romance.
Izzie d
A good story.
Hero who is afraid to love but there is quite a bit of plot and reasoning to this story.
Hina Tabassum
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
It is a 4.5

Review originally published on Hina Loves To Read

After a long time I have read a romance that has brought me so many smiles and so many frowns. Calling this one one of the sweetest romances that I have ever read will not be wrong.

The characters are very close to reality and very likeable. Nowhere did I tell myself, this does not happen or that what the author even talking about.

A very important thing and a point in favour of Michelle Douglas is that when she wrote a Sheikh hero, she
Kate Vale
Jun 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemp-romance
Sarah Collins think she's a failure. Hasn't a former mentor and her mother told her so?

Then she meets Majed, and they become fast friends while he works a bar in Australia. She doesn't know he's a sheikh and destined to rule his home country. A night of lovemaking, as if to seal their friendship with passion, results in a pregnancy she wasn't expecting (no pun intended). When she tells Majed, he offers to marry her. Not for love. That would be too dangerous, he concludes.

When Sarah agrees to tes
TashNz
Michelle Douglas has such a way of writing romance stories and I enjoyed Sarah and the Secret Sheikh because of this and because she has a way of writing stories that have the frame work of a standard "secret baby" story but manages to add unique flavour to it so that you don't feel like it's same ole same ole.

I love Sheikh's and Majed is no exception. I loved that Sarah stood up to him and I really enjoyed the two poles-apart characters were meant to be and their road to happiness was a journey
Lyn
While most of the book is set in Keddah Jaleel, a fictional country where the hero Majed's father is the ruling sheikh, the author provided just enough detail for the place to seem real. Two of the key points in the book are based on information not being fully disclosed, which while frustrating would have altered the course of story drastically.
This is definitely a complete story, but it would have been nice to have an epilogue with Sarah and Majed happily married and spending time with their c
Sis Montet
Lorna Davis
Sep 26, 2017

• His Mistletoe Proposal
  • Tempted by Her Greek Tycoon
  • The Sheikh's Convenient Princess (Romantic Getaways #4)
  • Stranded with Her Greek Tycoon
  • The Temporary Mrs. Marchetti
  • Claimed by the Wealthy Magnate
  • Conveniently Engaged to the Boss
  • Unveiling the Bridesmaid (The Life Swap #2)
  • Slow Dance with the Best Man
  • The Last Real Cowboy / The Rancher's Runaway Princess (Cadence Creek Cowboys, #1)
  • Christmas with Her Millionaire Boss
  • A Mistress for the Taking
  • Snowbound with an Heiress
  • The Prince She Never Forgot
  • A Bride for the Italian Boss (Vineyards of Calanetti, #1)
Writing has always been a passion of mine. I received my first rejection letter at the age of ten for Keri the Koala Baby, and I’ve been writing ever since. A love of literature led me to major in English at the University of Newcastle where I also recently completed a Master of Philosophy (English) and where I am now enrolled in a PhD.

I’ve worked an assortment of jobs. Everything from waitress at